PDA

View Full Version : Translated text of the Book of Giants proves the Nephilim were real?

skywizard
28th March 2017, 23:13
Whether or not the Nephilim, fallen angels
were real is still an ongoing debate among
scholars and numerous researchers.
Interestingly, there are a number of ancient
texts which make reference to the Nephilim,
and among them is the ‘Book of Giants’
considered by many as one of the most
important ancient texts that mentioned these
mysterious beings.

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/5755255.jpg

The Qumran caves—a series of caves, some natural, some artificial, found around the archaeological site of Qumran in the Judaean Desert of the West Bank—have yielded incredibly important ancient relics.

The Qumran Caves is precisely where numerous Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. The caves are recognized in Israel as a National Heritage Site.

The so-called Dead Sea Scrolls are a massive collection composed of 981 different manuscripts discovered between 1946/47, 1956 and 2017 in 12 of the caves.

The texts are of great historical, religious, and linguistic significance because they include the second-oldest known surviving manuscripts of works later included in the Hebrew Bible canon, along with deuterocanonical and extra-biblical manuscripts which preserve evidence of the diversity of religious thought in late Second Temple Judaism.

But in addition to the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Qumnran caves is where experts recovered the Book of Giants—an apocryphal Jewish book expanding a narrative in the Hebrew Bible. According to researchers, this ancient text is believed to have been based on the Book of Enoch, considered as a pseudepigraphical work dating back to the third century BCE.

It is said that thousands of years ago, angels and humans interacted freely, a ‘fact’ well documented in the Genesis (6:1-4).

The book specifically focuses on the two children of Shemihaza, Ohya and Hahya. However, there are many ancient texts that make reference to the Nephilim. According to J.T. Milik, The Book of Giants is a book that is believed to have been a part of the Pentateuch of Enoch along with the Book of Watchers, The Book of Dreams, The Epistle of Enoch, and the Astronomical Book. All of these would have been significant from the beginning of the first century. However, During the Christian era, this collection was altered and this narrative was replaced by the Book of Parables. The sparse copies of these books could have been due to a lack of overall use after it was replaced by the Book of Parables.

Another text is the Book of Genesis, which undoubtedly describes these mysterious creatures considered by mainstream scholars, only as mythological beings of mankind’s distant history. Most of the information gathered today come from the apocryphal Book of Enoch. This ancient work is historically attributed to Noah’s great-grandfather.

This ancient manuscript—the Book of Giants—suggests that these creatures were ‘two hundred trees from heaven’ and that they came down and populated planet Earth. These beings are said to have been extremely corrupted and debased, and were prone to hideous acts of violence and unnatural acts with animals and human beings.

The ancient texts detail how the Nephilim lived on Earth and created chaos and destruction. At one point in history, they began having prophetic dreams of Armageddon, as fear swept through their hearts. According to the texts, the first of the Nephilim to have such prophetic dreams was Mahway, the Titan son of the angel Barakel. According to his dream, a huge tablet was submerged under water, as the tablet surfaces only three names are left. This is believed to symbolize the Great Flood and eventual distribution of all but Noah’s sons.

The Book of Giants –which by the way is incomplete—offers a different perspective about theNephilim. According to the ancient text, the Giants —The Nephilim—became aware that due to their violent ways, they face an imminent destruction. They asked Enoch to speak on their behalf to God:

Book of Giants —Reconstructed Texts
The Dead Sea Scrolls Collection at The Gnostic Society Library

http://www.gnosis.org/library/dss/dss_book_of_giants.htm

Source: http://www.ewao.com/a/ancient-manuscript-dates-back-2000-years-suggests-giants-lived-earth/

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/p/peace/graphics-peace-092737.gifpeace...

Amanda
31st March 2017, 01:22
I used to believe that the Dead Sea Scrolls were stumbled upon by a shepherd who was rescuing one of his flock - but - not anymore. I now think far more deeply and critically about everything. I now think that the Dead Sea Scrolls were 'released' as part of the drip feed that appears to be an integral part of our Earthly global society.

As for Fallen Angels - well - who knows. I do know that giant skeleton photographs have also been 'released' via the worldwideweb. I imagine that many discoveries are actually part of the drip feed 'release' program.

On a moot note I have within my book collection several Bibles - my favoured one is the King James version. I like the style of writing and when I compare it to the highly 'sanitised' and edited one - it stands out as a beautiful work of literature. I also have a french bible and a huge encyclopedia reference book that is dedicated to biblical terms and references.

Having researched a little I have come to understand that the Bible - in its original and intact form would be a very comprehensive book. As described to me by a woman I conversed with online - in a heated discussion on the bible, she summed it up to me via a private message thus: Amanda if the Bible was still being printed in its original form, it would reach from the floor to your knees.

After some research I learned that a great many sections of the 'Bible' have been completely removed. When I compare my books, I see much of the literary integrity has been 'sanitised' to the point that the book is little more than a pamphlet of endless verses. Just my point of view and in no manner a sign of disrespect for those who see the Bible as a guide for their life.

The interactions of a huge race of Fallen Angels and Humans seems to have become a readily available topic of research and learning. The questions that come to my mind are about the interactions. Did the Giants actually propagate their species with Humans? Was the propagation via laboratories and petri dishes?

So many questions and so much to discover ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we work out this massive jigsaw called our Human History - Amanda

Dreamtimer
31st March 2017, 11:09
I've been interested in the parts of the Bible that were not canonized. I'm also interested in the work of people who are going back to the most original sources available and translating again. I'm also interested in the research of people who compare ancient religions which seem to contain much of Christianity's origins.

The canonization of the Bible was the moment it became an official document of control rather than a collection of stories and scripture. And then people weren't even allowed to read it.

There is much coming into the light now that has been hidden. The faith warriors don't like being questioned and they can be dangerous. Keep on seeking. Knowledge is power.

Aragorn
31st March 2017, 21:25
[...]

As for Fallen Angels - well - who knows. I do know that giant skeleton photographs have also been 'released' via the worldwideweb. I imagine that many discoveries are actually part of the drip feed 'release' program.

According to both the King James translation of the Bible and the work of Erich von Däniken, those giants would not have been "the fallen angels" themselves, but rather the offspring of "the fallen angels" and humans, called the Nephilim. It is not unthinkable that an imprinted gene would have caused this offspring to grow much larger than either of their parents — see my thread about the liger (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8380-The-Biggest-Cat-You-ve-Ever-Seen-The-Liger!).

On a moot note I have within my book collection several Bibles - my favoured one is the King James version. I like the style of writing and when I compare it to the highly 'sanitised' and edited one - it stands out as a beautiful work of literature. [...]

The King James version of the Bible was the one that added more to the misinformation by neglecting to translate the Latin word "lucifer" into what it really means, i.e. "a bearer of light". The text in which that word occurs is a letter written to a mortal man — most specifically, the king of Babylon in those days — who is sarcastically referred to in the letter as "a bearer of light", but instead of translating that word, the King James version of the Bible made it appear as a proper name, suggesting that Lucifer would have been the name of a fallen angel.

This myth then began leading its own life within the Roman Catholic Church, and so not only did Lucifer become equated to the name of a fallen angel, but it then also became part of common Catholic lore to state that Lucifer had been the first and highest of all angels, and that through his fall, he became the Devil, who rules over Hell. This reinterpretation of the word "lucifer" can also already be found in John Milton's "Paradise Lost (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Lost)", which (among other things) describes how Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden.

Another such misinterpretation is that Mary Magdalene would have been the prostitute who was saved from stoning by Jesus. Yet, the name of this prostitute is never spelled out in the original Bible, while at the same time, the original Bible also describes Mary Magdalene as a well-educated young woman from a respected family, who was in love with Jesus and who not only washed his feet when he visited her family, but who also dried them off again with her own hair.

It is in fact believed — at least, if Jesus/Yeshua really existed, because this is still contested — that Mary Magdalene would have been Jesus' wife and that she was in fact the prime apostle, above all others. Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper" also seems to suggest that this would have been true — the leaning figure on Jesus' right (or left for the onlooker) was allegedly not John but Mary Magdalene. It is well known that Peter and (to a lesser extent) Paul were mysogynists, and that Mary Magdalene's role would have been "written out" of the original Christian lore because Peter and Paul deemed a woman unworthy of being an apostle, let alone one who was favored more by Jesus than they were.

Interesting detail in that regard: according to the original Bible, Paul had never known Jesus during his lifetime. He was a Jewish-Roman persecutor of Christians — his real name was actually Saul — on his way to Damascus when he supposedly heard the already long crucified and ascended Jesus speak to him, and as such Saul became a convert.

The interactions of a huge race of Fallen Angels and Humans seems to have become a readily available topic of research and learning. The questions that come to my mind are about the interactions. Did the Giants actually propagate their species with Humans? Was the propagation via laboratories and petri dishes?

Most likely, yes. That is at least what Erich von Däniken claims — and mind you, I don't buy into everything he says either, but his book "Chariots of the Gods? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F)" has definitely been food for thought.