PDA

View Full Version : Did anything clear the atmosphere?

Eelco
17th October 2013, 08:59
For a few weeks now I have been struggling to come to terms with the Fall. This year the beginning of it feels hazy, convoluted, miserable and gray. This morning though I get that warm fuzzy and cosy fall feeling.
Anyone else experienced this? It really feels like a clearing if sorts.

With Love
Eelco

17th October 2013, 12:37
It is COMPLETELY out of character for me to be doom and gloom but something is very very very wrong with the energies today. I dearly hope you're right and that this is just an awkward clearing of some sorts but i have not felt like this in years. I feel like something absolutely aweful is about to happen or is doing right now.

I'm going to ground myself right now. Be well Brother.

Whilst feeling this i have just watched a spider crawling backwards....

The One
17th October 2013, 12:44
It is COMPLETELY out of character for me to be doom and gloom but something is very very very wrong with the energies today. I dearly hope you're right and that this is just an awkward clearing of some sorts but i have not felt like this in years. I feel like something absolutely aweful is about to happen or is doing right now.

Thats just great brother and i am off on a birthday weekend lol.

Tribe
17th October 2013, 12:51
Ben don't forget we are nearing a full moon and lunar eclipse on the 18th xxx

17th October 2013, 13:02
Thats just great brother and i am off on a birthday weekend lol.

Hey I don't mean to be alarmist Brother, you will be well protected and I'm sure you'll have a great one. Anywhere nice?

17th October 2013, 13:03
Ben don't forget we are nearing a full moon and lunar eclipse on the 18th xxx

Couldn't come at a better time Sister. You up for the crystal water shots Saturday night if we charge em tomorrow?

Tribe
17th October 2013, 13:05
Indeed , yep I'm up for some shots .. Will go find the perfect fella for some super charging ;) xx

17th October 2013, 13:06
Me too, spoiled for choice though! What's your weapon of choice?

The One
17th October 2013, 13:07
Hey I don't mean to be alarmist Brother, you will be well protected and I'm sure you'll have a great one. Anywhere nice?

Sunny Southport taking the kids so its not a dirty one lol

Whoops i should know better

Spiral
17th October 2013, 13:10

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/uhoh.gif

17th October 2013, 13:11
Sunny Southport taking the kids so its not a dirty one lol

Whoops i should know better

Lol, i think the last thing you need is a dirty one. Look what happened the last four times God bless em!!

Sunny southport is lovely, hope you have a great one mate, the kids'll love it :)

The One
17th October 2013, 13:14
Lol, i think the last thing you need is a dirty one. Look what happened the last four times God bless em!!

Sunny southport is lovely, hope you have a great one mate, the kids'll love it :)

ah ah lol

Well i am banned from taking the laptop lol

whoops sorry Catsquotl

:back to topic: