PDA

View Full Version : The work of Zechariah Sitchin

daft ada
16th October 2013, 12:37
Most of you are familure with the work of Zechariah Sitchin, Here is a good selection of the books he has written to do with our creation by the Annunaki

For those who have not read any of zack Sitchens books about where we came from and the Anunaki they need to be read in order, they are numbered in the title, well at least the ones I know are.

daft ada
16th October 2013, 12:40
here is another one

daft ada
16th October 2013, 12:50
Found some more Sitchen

daft ada
16th October 2013, 16:01
Oh and book five of the set of six

mojo
16th October 2013, 18:15
ty daft ada, & thought it might be helpful to share a video of the man himself from an early interview with Jordan Maxwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0cpalM168

Mark
16th October 2013, 19:07
Whats the score with ZS anyone please.

I hear differing opinions.

When I research the "Annunaki", it appears that all threads lead back to this man?

So it looks very much like he is the only person to make this interpretation of the annunaki?

If anyone could correct me I would be grateful but I fear this whole annunaki subject may be nothing more than fiction or propaganda?

Sorry Daft ada and thank you for your time and effort, I would just like to hear the argument for thats all mate.

Mark

The One
16th October 2013, 19:12
If anyone could correct me I would be grateful but I fear this whole annunaki subject may be nothing more than fiction or propaganda?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/522-What-Happened-to-the-2005-Movie-quot-Anunnaki-quot?highlight=Happened+Anunnaki+Movie

Annunaki and Ancient Hidden Technology

http://jandeane81.com/threads/843-Annunaki-and-Ancient-Hidden-Technology

Maybe the scales will sway you one way or the other bro.

cheers

Calz
16th October 2013, 19:26

My take was ZS was fed big time by those he was writing about.

Not a knock ... those that put it out there are going to be ... influenced ...

IMHO

mojo
16th October 2013, 20:22
Never really followed his research so not taking sides but there's enough historical information/evidence to support there was a race of beings that came down from the stars. In posting that video was hoping to learn more about the man and feel we can gain insight listening to source. He comes across as being dedicated and well schooled in the research and spiritual. Interesting much like Billy Meier there are supporters and skeptics on both sides.

daft ada
16th October 2013, 20:44
Absolutely Mojo mate. Are you good, haven't spoken in a while? Anyway One thing I am certain of is that He believed totally what he wrote, but I have seen statements around the net that his translations of some documentation was not as accurate as he believed it was. The story as he presents it makes a lot of sense but I keep an open mind as to all of it being the truth, not because he lied, but because of mistranslation and misunderstanding.

Mark
16th October 2013, 21:28
Thanks guys :-)

modwiz
16th October 2013, 23:52
The Annunaki theory has more support than the missing link theory does. Our genetic leap forward from homo erectus to sapiens is so huge that an exogenetic upgrade is a logical answer. Details of the story can obfuscate the very simple big picture. Someone genetically upgraded us. Humanity's global mythos is filled with support for this concept, IMO.

Frances
16th October 2013, 23:54
I don't believe Mr Sitchen lied. I have read only some of his books, I enjoy the words as they are written on the tablets, not the one that are translated for you. The Deluge brought tears to my eyes and I could see it as it was described.
The creation makes me wonder about our being the Lulu.
The story gives another perspective and goes with the South Afrrcan story of The miners of gold in South Africa.
It all makes sense but is it true.?
I do believe most of it.
Frances.

17th October 2013, 05:56
I'm inclined to believe that the story we came from the stars is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the fact we all started out black and came from Africa.

The One
17th October 2013, 08:35
I'm inclined to believe that the story we came from the stars is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the fact we all started out black and came from Africa.

Wow its like saying what came first the chicken or the egg.The truth is simple we do not no

Question everything

Spiral
17th October 2013, 08:50

I hear differing opinions.

When I research the "Annunaki", it appears that all threads lead back to this man?

So it looks very much like he is the only person to make this interpretation of the annunaki?

Sorry Daft ada and thank you for your time and effort, I would just like to hear the argument for thats all mate.

Mark

ZS is not the only person to translate those writings, at least one other man has written a book based on his own translations.(you can also bet that the "black" military has put a lot into that stuff)

Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, but he also translated that beings came from space etc etc, I think if you looked on a book site using other terms than annunaki you might find him.