PDA

View Full Version : Russian Archeologists Found Ancient Advanced Ruins and Pre-Adamites in Antarctica in 1980s

RealityCreation
21st February 2017, 10:26
Any russian speakers on the forum that can verify that this video is in Antarctica & what they have found? It is not that clear but there does appear to be some big structures & possibly a body as far as I can make out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjG7hqbf1h0

According to the uploader (published on 21 Feb 2017)

this video is from the 1980's long before everyone has been talking about ancient ruins of atlantis etc in antartica.
The USA and Russian governments have known about this For a long time. They have finally started to disclose this Advanced alien civilisation in Antartica. Insiders like Corey Goode And David Wilcock are saying this is Atlantis, but this is incorrect. Atlantis was not in Antartica, These Ruins are a lot older, Atlantis was in the Atlantic, They did have outposts all over the World. And there is Evidence that Atlantis civilisation did have influence in this civilisation at a later time. But This civilisation is a lot older than atlantis and is a alien civilisation that landed and had a outpost in antartica.

RealityCreation
22nd February 2017, 08:22
Looks like the mystery is solved! According to a couple of people who speak russian, they have translated the voices as saying :

"I understand Russian. No any specifics in their conversation, just "Look what I've found!.. Some animal... I've never seen anything like this..."

All what they said that they found some strange animal which they have never seen before...also no one is saying that it's Antarctica... it could be Arctic or some pace in Siberia or Far East

ArtyCarl
22nd February 2017, 09:35
It is hard to think of archaeologists using pick axes and drills and this does look very much like videos I have seen of Mammoth carcasses being found in Siberia. But as always, an open mind is what is needed.

Amanda
22nd February 2017, 21:53
There are videos online of the GMO (Government Medical Officer) of Finland (I think Finland) who was interviewed about the topic above. There are a series of interviews and she speaks of being shown an underground Russian bunker? or DUMB - anyhow - she describes photographs of Intergalactic Craft et cetera. She is from a Nordic country but she was in Russia for a government/elite level meeting of some type.

Interestingly - the professionals who videoed the GMO learned shortly afterwards that all their footage had mysteriously been wiped/deleted/erased. The director and crew used the best equipment available and were professionals. The director and crew filmed all over again - luckily the GMO was willing to participate.

The setting I refer to is Russia and there is strong information and evidence to support the above as part of a lot of Intergalactic Craft/Visitors and related archaeological finds. Makes sense to me - even if it is only a mental giant multidimensional jigsaw that I am putting together in my mindseye.

Much Peace - Amanda

Amanda
22nd February 2017, 23:23
Found the name of the Finnish Doctor and sadly learned that she has passed. She is still a valuable fountain of knowledge as they say; She is/was a truly remarkable Human Being.

Her name is Dr Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde. Type in youtube with her name and the series of videos where she speaks about her first hand Russian experience will be available. I also chanced on some other video presentations featuring Dr Luukanen-Kilde. I watched the first one - part of a series - that is less than ten minutes. The title: We Are All Targeted Individuals! Part 1.

She is an erudite and beautiful orator - particularly considering she speaks in perfect English which is not her native tongue. I am truly sad to learn of her passing but she, in her bravery left us a legacy of truth. I urge people - serious researchers and self educators - who are keen to learn of what is actually happening on our planet - watch and read what Dr Luukanen-Kilde shared for our benefit.

Not trying to derail the thread but as I always state; Everything is connected.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we All seek answers - Amanda

RealityCreation
23rd February 2017, 00:00
Thanks for all of the info, Amanda. I shall check her out!

ArtyCarl
23rd February 2017, 15:04
A bit of digging reveals that this video is part of a viral marketing campaign for the game 'Shadow of Colossus'

Here is the original video from 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcsEfajSwSs

And here is an explanation of the campaign from Sony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GxovWxBRk&feature=youtu.be

Amanda
23rd February 2017, 20:49
Well despite some type of 'advertising campaign' there is still an avalanche (trying to keep my sense of humour today) of information and evidence available to the public about Russian artefacts. Sometimes I wonder about all the shills/trolls/disinformation agents and how far their tendrils stretch????

Keep in mind the talented, brave and intelligent Dr Luukanen- Kilde. She is not viral so there is a clue - anyone or any information that is not 'viral' deserves a look at the least and to be included in all self education at best.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

RealityCreation
25th February 2017, 05:55
I've managed to listen to one interview so far of Dr Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde in which she covers a broad range of topics.

Thanks for the introduction to her Amanda, I can see why her presence is so greatly missed!

In the beginning of this video she describes her attendance at a conference in Moscow just before the break up of the Soviet Union where top US military were in attendance and her experience with a UFO.

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLM3m0JvzSA

The One
25th February 2017, 16:26
Any russian speakers on the forum that can verify that this video is in Antarctica & what they have found? It is not that clear but there does appear to be some big structures & possibly a body as far as I can make out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjG7hqbf1h0

According to the uploader (published on 21 Feb 2017)

Not sure about this one.I watched this last year and everyone was saying it was something to do with Viral ad campaign for the video game "Shadow of the Colossus", from over a decade ago. :Some sort of promotional video.But who really knows maybe this was just a cover story to try and fool us from the truth of what actually happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GxovWxBRk&feature=youtu.be

RealityCreation
25th February 2017, 23:57
Thanks, The One, ArtyCarl has also confirmed this above, so now we have 2 of you that have found the origin.

There is so much info coming out about Antarctica at the moment and in recent months by differing sources and I am sure there will be serious attempts to control the narrative.

I'm still researching the Russian artifacts angle that Amanda suggested when I have time.

Amanda
27th February 2017, 00:11
Here's something of interest for this thread and it is dated Monday 27th February 2017 - Australia internet time.

Title of short video: Mass Evacuation of Antarctica as Special Ops and Military Moving In (2:05 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDZkGFKWJXQ

There is mention of glp and I am in two frames of mind on that comment. It is not a site known for its overall credibility. Factor in that it was once free to browse and comment and now a person cannot even view unless they sign up - at least that is what was happening when I last tried to browse the site several years ago.

So - should the short video clip be a part of an elaborate psy op - well no surprise. On the other hand - it could be a fact based short video clip and the mention of a social media site that is possibly part of the cabal/illuminati/whatever - is all part of the created chaos. All in all - I think we are now well and truly at a point in our Earthly History that includes the fact: We have to use our own mind to work out what is fact and what is a psy op.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

ArtyCarl
27th February 2017, 15:08
It is a shame that this magnificent tool called the internet, that has made all our lives a little easier in regards to research has probably come full circle.

Where it was once a great research tool, now I am afraid to say, you just cannot trust anything you see or read on it.

Dreamtimer
27th February 2017, 15:45
So true, ArtyCarl. Communication is pretty much the most important thing these days. We need to communicate with each other to help vet things. And further general understanding.

I don't know anyone connected to Antarctica.:tea::hmm:

Dreamtimer
27th February 2017, 16:00
I've managed to listen to one interview so far of Dr Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde in which she covers a broad range of topics.

Thanks for the introduction to her Amanda, I can see why her presence is so greatly missed!

In the beginning of this video she describes her attendance at a conference in Moscow just before the break up of the Soviet Union where top US military were in attendance and her experience with a UFO.

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLM3m0JvzSA

At 10:39 She talks about dreams. It's very timely for me and she has some good stuff to say. Thanks for bringing her to attention. I'd come across her before but she wasn't current in my memories.

I really like how she pronounces paradigm, rhymes with stigma.

Amanda
27th February 2017, 21:51
Just another thought/aspect/reality with regard to Antarctica: Admiral Byrd. Will admit to not being well researched with regard to Byrd but he was brought to my attention some time ago. Apparently the Antarctic area (below) has a wealth of resources. Perhaps that is why there is a sudden interest in the area???

The false trails of advertising for a game/show/whatever??? The removal of the video??? The variance in information and disinformation - is shall I say starting to resemble a psy op??? If it is a psy op it appears to me to have been put together hastily and without a lot of of planning.

Does anyone have access or knowledge of real time google earth? One comment I read mentioned that there are (currently) calving of the ice mass that are immense. Anyone who can verify that aspect would be getting close to the truth. Apparently the calvings that are happening are the largest ever seen and some artefacts have been seen, where once they were covered by ice mass. Hmmm....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: Glad to have introduced the very brave Dr Luukanen-Kilde to people. She has left us a legacy of learning.

ArtyCarl
28th February 2017, 14:41
I spoke with someone yesterday who actually played the original Shadow of Colossus game and remembers the advertising campaign in the run up to launch. There are two other videos one about a giant washing up on a beach in India and another of a giant being found by scuba divers deep under water.

Although I am personally convinced this is indeed the case for this particular video it should not detract from the weird goings on reported elsewhere in Antartica. Something real seems to be happening there and hopefully it won't be too long before we hear some confirmations.

Amanda
28th February 2017, 21:08
Perhaps the "games" are an in plain sight reference? Much that is 'beamed' out to the public has psychological implications and there is ample information and evidence to support that fact. Just research Bernays - the nephew of Freud and look into Tavistock as starting points.

Something is definitely happening in the mass ice areas of this planet - otherwise - we would not be asking questions - would we? We ask questions when our cognition is triggered and more so as our cognitive dissonance becomes activated.

Much Respect - As we keep searching for answers to the questions - Amanda