PDA

View Full Version : Rogan and Jones Suppressed

Aianawa
6th February 2017, 19:57
This vid done by Joe Rogan and Alex Jones went out on the 1st of Feb >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I watched it on the 4 th of Feb, keeping note of it's hits, noticed in the comments section that people were amazed it was not number one on trends, another comment then said it was not even on the trends list and as it was viral, was now being suppressed. Been watching it's hit counter since and yip, it sorta obvious, not even at 2.1 million hit as of today. I get the feeling though, that it does not matter so much anymore, just like people did not care what the polling numbers were for Trump and Hilary, they went with their intuition etc, people know that Rogan is kosher as such, fun to watch, open, Real. Imo this vid has easily over ten million hits, likely much more, and the spin off shorter vids, plus others talking about it and making more vids etc, feel pizzawindow is fully open now, gonna be tough, gotta be seen though, will raise the consciousness.

Aianawa
6th February 2017, 22:47
I just checked again a couple of hours later, comments are very interesting, bit of a cat outa the bag for those of us that were not certain about hits being regulated and trends totally obscured etc, sorta knew it happened but.

Aianawa
6th February 2017, 23:09
Just looking into this more an hour later, the hit counter has been stopped lol, also the comments section lost 3 maybe four thousand comments, some hard at work people out there lol.

Aianawa
8th February 2017, 07:32
I think it is official but will be interesting to see what Rogan makes of youtube deleting as many comments as they have, let alone crashing the hit count that shockingly, you could see by many of the comments that minds a many had been opened. 2017 is xlent

Dreamtimer
8th February 2017, 13:06
More than two million views. That seems like a lot. I don't really know what kind of numbers would be expected. It's a fun and interesting one.

Aianawa
9th February 2017, 08:25
I think its his most popular ever for Joe Rogan, for myself I had a feeling, a feeling that the data given raised flags for tptW as such, straight after watching it, kept an eye and feel upon it, massaged the noosphere, started seeing comments being deleted in bunches. I watched and shared on fb etc straight away, this is/was still viral and hits are a snails pace imo, I see that some comments are picking up the suppression also.

Dreamtimer
9th February 2017, 12:53
Joe made a video highlighting Alex's cogent points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7EoL9OAxY

Aianawa
9th February 2017, 20:25
Feel this has been so heavily suppressed because that 15 to 40 age group identifies easily with Rogans energy as such, nobody likes being incorrect, nobody then researches to prove data, nobody then has energy changes becoming different than before, nobody loses and then wins lol.

Aianawa
12th February 2017, 01:49
Laughable, hits now 2.750.ooo

modwiz
12th February 2017, 02:47
Joe made a video highlighting Alex's cogent points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7EoL9OAxY

I enjoyed the video. Good to see Alex a little more relaxed and in everyday persona.

Aianawa
12th February 2017, 06:18
In this vid from Jones at 14 minute mark, Alex talks of Rogan being shocked at what tptW have done to the 911 TH Rogan interview, as said above, they been busy and yes Alex is mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIFYrvTcnQ

Aianawa
13th February 2017, 21:35
Not be starting a new thread, will keep this here, imo we just went through another turning point or stage etc the last two weeks, eclipse and full moon plus Joe Rogan and Alex Jones podcast ( one can add lots lots more ) and on the or my personnel micro macro experience, huge happenings, lots of set up energy future directed positively and many peoples clicked into awareness or awakening through these processes, the biggest events I have felt these last seven years has been whats not happened lol, like still feeling the scares sometimes if they actually had. Lulls will now imo really really be felt, as Lulls will be known as a harmonic norm for one in the future, as the future is already happening now.

Aianawa
15th February 2017, 20:18
Well the vids crawled to 2.991.000 hits atm and the ripples will have been very future helpfullll to humanity imo, I wonder how many did actually view this even though so heavily suppressed.

Aianawa
23rd February 2017, 05:58
Still crawling along, at 3.270.000 atm. I had to use my partners computer and I could not get to Joe Rogan podcast 911, gave up, it appears to be getting even more censored.

Aianawa
1st March 2017, 19:17
Hearing people say this is the most popular podcast ever, a record, still even now , heavily censored and tptW manipulating in many ways still, the weres have made it that obvious in their reactions so far, that it has gone out through differing sources, that when the next evolving weres hit or humanity consciousness uplift happens like this podcast, people need to share in many differing ways available, links-shares-media platforms etc, makes sense imo.

Am hearing there has been some pushback by the weres, besides censorship, even now, a month later.

modwiz
1st March 2017, 19:34
Hearing people say this is the most popular podcast ever, a record, still even now , heavily censored and tptW manipulating in many ways still, the weres have made it that obvious in their reactions so far, that it has gone out through differing sources, that when the next evolving weres hit or humanity consciousness uplift happens like this podcast, people need to share in many differing ways available, links-shares-media platforms etc, makes sense imo.

Am hearing there has been some pushback by the weres, besides censorship, even now, a month later.

We are witnessing a death match between the old world order and the nascent consciousness of freedom.

Aianawa
3rd March 2017, 05:14
Indeed, indeed. Interesting that Rogan has said nothing, Jones of course, heaps.

Feel Rogan was very surprised and maybe even a little scared when the suppression was that obvious and as he has said nothing and carried on, it may be a long time before Alex is invited back lol.

Aianawa
3rd March 2017, 06:58
Joe Rogan And His Family Were ‘Seriously Threatened’ For Conspiracy Theories > http://mmaimports.com/2017/03/joe-rogan-and-his-family-were-seriously-threatened-for-conspiracy-theories/

Longtime UFC commentator Joe Rogan is an avid fan of supernatural phenomena and cultural mythos, Bigfoot being a particular favorite. Before it was cancelled, the commentator starred in the television show Joe Rogan Questions Everything.

The Stars' Best Kept Secrets: Jennifer Connelly

 Sponsored by Connatix

Born to an antique dealer and a clothing manufacturer, Jennifer Connelly started modelling at 10 years old and swiftly moved up to TV commercials and from there turned on to the rapid road to Hollywood, but this isn't about her career. Here's a couple of things you probably didn't know about this lovely star.

It would appear that Rogan, as well as his family, may have allegedly been seriously threatened for his unique viewpoints.

Rick Langley, a recent guest on Joe Rogan’s podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, made claims on his personnal YouTube account that Rogan has “seriously threatened.”

Speaking about his time on The Joe Rogan Experience, Langley claimed that Rogan’s theoretical topics on the podcast may have played a part in the threats.

Within the video, Langley stated “He didn’t tell me this. I learned from other sources. I talked to him about it and he said ‘Yeah, I’m not going to talk about it.’ He got threatened about five years ago. He got threatened really serious, him and his family, if he didn’t stop getting into conspiracies.”

Langley did not mention a potential source for his claims, nor who may have made the threats.

Aianawa
12th March 2017, 23:38
Eddie apoligises, Alex is his norm and an xlent talk on the 911 podcast >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3R5MKodBVE

Aianawa
23rd April 2017, 07:00
This vid done by Joe Rogan and Alex Jones went out on the 1st of Feb >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I watched it on the 4 th of Feb, keeping note of it's hits, noticed in the comments section that people were amazed it was not number one on trends, another comment then said it was not even on the trends list and as it was viral, was now being suppressed. Been watching it's hit counter since and yip, it sorta obvious, not even at 2.1 million hit as of today. I get the feeling though, that it does not matter so much anymore, just like people did not care what the polling numbers were for Trump and Hilary, they went with their intuition etc, people know that Rogan is kosher as such, fun to watch, open, Real. Imo this vid has easily over ten million hits, likely much more, and the spin off shorter vids, plus others talking about it and making more vids etc, feel pizzawindow is fully open now, gonna be tough, gotta be seen though, will raise the consciousness.

Saw last week that 4 million hits were had, laughable

Aianawa
26th June 2017, 02:31
I can feel it, they be organising the 1000 th Joe Rogan podcast to be with Alex Jones, maybe not Eddie Bravo as well this time, again we may be able to watch in real time, the same censorship again or will Joe and Alex have something up their sleeves lol.

DNA
26th June 2017, 02:39
I know what you are saying Aianawa that Google is suppressing the actual popularity of this video and that is more than likely the reality of the situation.
For those who do not know Google is owned and ran by the CIA regardless of what else is said.
A friend of mine had the first beta testers as far as his gmail account is concerned.
He said he was offered it back before google was even out yet due to his nephew working there.
He said his nephew graduated from M.I.T. and went on to work at the CIA, he soon decided that the CIA was no for him, and he found himself interviewing for this start up company called Google.
He said he ran into a half dozen or so of the folks he had worked with at the CIA, when he started to ask one of them about it they told him it was best not to talk about such things. :)
Now this is all reliant on my former co-worker buddy being honest, but I have no reason to disbelieve him what so ever. The guy was not into conspiracy theories and as such I got the vibe that I was one of the few people he had ever mentioned this to. One of those guys who is honest to a fault and won't even spare your feelings in so far as his honesty goes.

As a side note let me just say that I love Alex Jones, I freaking love him, if he were to start a cult I could be drinking the kool-aid.
He has balls that come in a dump truck, and I understand in this day of feminized men some do not care for balls that come in dump trucks but I truly appreciate his balls and intend to continue to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg4L5TaC8-M

Aianawa
17th July 2017, 09:11
Lol yes, nearly at the 1000 th podcast, waiting with popcorn prepared.

Aianawa
9th August 2017, 04:14
Onto 996 and not heard if Alex Jones is going to be 1000 th guest yet but so feel it will be, be able to watch the suppression in real time, this alone will change things imo.

Aianawa
11th August 2017, 20:49
I was wrong, not going to be Alex for 1000 th podcast.