PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 Year Old Spiral-Shaped Metal Objects Found in Russia

skywizard
15th October 2013, 19:25
I posted this on another site in Sept. 2012.

This has been around seems like forever. Has anyone found anything other than what is listed below about this subject? Like where are they now, who done the testing on them and are they still finding them or any other items. I’ve searched everywhere.

I’m only going to list part of the description, which I find about the same on all the sites I’ve searched. Go to the source to read it all.

In the years 1991-1993, gold prospectors on the small river Narada, found unusual, mostly spiral-shaped objects. The size of these things ranges from a maximum of 3 cm (1.2 in.) down to an incredible 0.003 mm, about 1/10,000th of an inch! They have been found in the thousands at various sites mostly at depths between 3 and 12 meters (10 and 40 ft.)
The spiral-form objects are composed of various metals: copper, tungsten and molybdenum. All tests carried out to date them, give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years, depending on the depth and the situation of the site.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=18204&d=1347578815&thumb=1

If this is true and they were only a mere 1,000 years old, much less 20,000 years old as they(?) say, we are faced with the inevitable question: who, were the people in this world, at that time, that was capable of creating such superfine micro-filigree objects, something which our own technology is only now just beginning to achieve? Could it have been the Atlantians or their descendents? This, if true would re-write history, maybe this is why we haven’t heard any more about this.

Since not having found any additional information on this subject, for me makes it kind of hard to swallow or it’s a cover up! If anyone has any additional information about this subject please post.

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/unexplained-phenomena/2012/09/anomalous-archaeological-artifacts-2430494.html

peace...
skywizard

Highland1
15th October 2013, 20:44
Hey skywizard,
as this technology looks futuristic as in it could have been made today, is it not unreasonable to assume that time travel eventually becomes possible in the attempt to recreate our beliefs in our ancestral history?
Chris Thomas has claimed that the annunaki or velon have done just that to make us falsely believe that it is them who are our creators?

Just throwing it out there...

Russ

KosmicKat
16th October 2013, 12:29
I'll say it as many times as necessary: if time travel is possible at all, it has always been possible.