PDA

View Full Version : The number "3"

Mark
14th September 2013, 23:22
Hi guys,

Just thought I would ask all you learned souls if you have any info on seeing the number 3?

I am mainly seeing it in multiples such as double and treble 3's? Even in my dreams. This has not happened before with this number?

A quick google explains this as "Ascended Masters" are getting my attention and that they are offering support and assistance and to be patient in that my prayers will manifest soon.

Also I had seen that AA Michael was on the dubious list of ascended masters?

I am not comfortable with the term ascended masters, a phrase coined by the same individuals that talk of the great white brotherhood etc which again is entrapment by those pesky regressive ET types who really should piss off now as they have outstayed a welcome that was never given.

Any suggestions as always most appreciated :-)

Blessings

Mark

P.S. On a sidenote, there is an X files film from 1998 on my TV as I type this and the dialogue I just heard talked about an insidious 50 year old plan by FEMA (in cahoots with the Zetas etc.) to release a plague during the holiday season so it would be easier to impose martial law, that would decimate the world population.....

P.P.S. I suggest you type as many swear words as possible before Malc activates the anti cuss software, piss piss pissy pissing etc.

Moonlight
14th September 2013, 23:35
I see 3,33,333 or 4, 44, 444 all the time. Because I read some of Doreen Virtue's books, they have the same meaning to me as what google gave you (the 4's being a message from my angels). I don't have any problem with the words. You can translate it being from your guides if you wish. I know I do. I know who's watching over me. :)

It will have the meaning you give it, IMO.

Tribe
14th September 2013, 23:39
I have 4s in multiples too , my library card, bank card phone number , I just love it :) xx

Moonlight
14th September 2013, 23:47
P.P.S. I suggest you type as many swear words as possible before Malc activates the anti cuss software, piss piss pissy pissing etc.

LOL ... I can swear in French (if I want to) ... pretty sure the software will not catch those... :p

Tribe
14th September 2013, 23:55

Um mr WMG would you be mindful of the mod presence ;) thank you !

Mark
15th September 2013, 00:05
Um mr WMG would you be mindful of the mod presence ;) thank you !

Power mad you are!

But you are a lady, so I will apologise and refrain from further profanity, look upon it as a test of sorts, I will accept no monetary tokens for my assistance in highlighting the shortfalls in the current forum configuration ;-)

Tonz
15th September 2013, 03:14
When i was growing up and until today the number 3 has been my favourite and all meaningful, but without any real explanation needed.It just is.
Do I need to know more ?, perhaps!,but knowing more will not guaranty any profound knowledge,as I probably wont be able to understand its profoundness until I'm ready anyway.

but I'm glad you started this thread .

Is the focusing on a specific number, repeatedly, an occurrence, or a stimulate for the mind, or an uncontrollable obsession.

Eelco
15th September 2013, 04:04
Father, son, holy spirit.
impermanence, unsatisfactoryness, non-self.
birth, death, compost.
sex, drugs, rock 'n roll

thats 4 three's.

with Love
Eelco

Cearna
15th September 2013, 06:41
3 X1
This number possesses great creative imagination and the ability to conceive far-reaching, yet practical ideas. People with 1x3 are equipped to cope with challenges and the problems of day to day life,as they have the natural ability to take the optimistic, rather than pessimistic approach.They are morally strong and will always protect and aid close friends throughout life.

3 X 2
This indicates a non-conformist, and a person who would go out of his or her way to complete a mundane task in an original or different manner. Writing talent is often evident, due to the fact that this combination possesses great imagination and the ability to express thought into words. The non-conformist attitude can frequently be an unsettling influence on the bearer, as they have to learn that society and people within it, must abide by a certain amount of conformity. Mark himself is a 33 number, he was a friend of mine.

3 X 3 or more
Strong mental ability is enjoyed by this combination, but they must avoid becoming too absorbed within their own thoughts - thus excluding the wealth of knowledge to be gained from others. With this extreme combination, the tendency to become too self-centred and a "dreamer" very apparent. They should refrain from being too argumentative, which is often due to their inability to listen to other people's points of view.

Basically the number "three" is a happy number, but as it is the last number of the thought line and the first number of the mind line, it is essentially occupied with a person's mental capabilities. Therefore people possessing this multiple combination, should use this natural attribute to the full. However, they must learn to "come down to earth" if only for brief periods.

Ivan's take on 3's

Some of the people with 3's are mentally efficient, but make hard work of being in life. To know you, is to know what a level headed git (his words not mine)you are, but you are totally lacking in what we call fearlessness on a grand scale, lots of posturing and all that , but to make a point of it so often means "you would rather die than show what you really are to others". Since I've (Ivan) held you in great esteem, I asked those with you to get the point over to you, in whatever way possible, that you've got intent to learn and will put lots of effort into it, but total lack of Hooohaa, stops you making the progress you should be having by now.

It's OK, you've been chosen as suitable to do something others do not think they have the b****'s to do, so if I think it's OK,take it for granted it's OK, so suck it up and let's get this game on the road, for I've got work for you to learn, and it involves what you've got - worldly knowledge, and can feel satisfied after a job well done - I just don't pay too well.

Oh!!! I told you he had attitude. Love and blessings :eek:

Altaira
15th September 2013, 07:33
I saw 12 12 12 just before I woke up. This happened 3 months ago and I can't forget it because it was very vivid. I searched for the meaning of it but as tonton said the meaning is very special and it is for you only. I am watching my steps :) and observing what's going on and I am sure I will find what it means when s time.

In my dream it was like someone said: "wake up to remember this" and it looked exactly like this without the day, month and year signs of course http://www.wham2007.com/121212/121212.jpg

Spiral
15th September 2013, 08:19
Power mad you are!

But you are a lady, so I will apologise and refrain from further profanity, look upon it as a test of sorts, I will accept no monetary tokens for my assistance in highlighting the shortfalls in the current forum configuration ;-)

Hmm, you would be banned if you weren't 'in' with the Admin ;)

Altaira
15th September 2013, 09:43
By the way WMG, your avatar lost some weight, I like this avatar. ;)

15th September 2013, 10:11
Well, as many of you know I have been visited by 777 for years now, so much so that it has become synonymous with me being online in any way and also my musician name. Everything I've I encounter it (or any other triple for that matter) I take it as a sign from those who watch over me to tell me I'm on the right path. This is of course, the meaning I attribute to it myself but it's never let me down so I don't think my aim was off......

The most occurring sequences I experience (in order of frequency) are 777, 1111, 1444, 144 and 888.

15th September 2013, 10:18
Haha posted at 11:11 too :D

Ria
15th September 2013, 10:22
Letters in your name correspond to numbers.

A J S = 1
B K T = 2
C L U = 3
D M V = 4
E N W = 5
F O X = 6
G P Y = 7
H Q Z = 8
I R = 9

Have a play :p
It is also interesting to note numbers you do not have in your name to, you can apply this to almost any thing.

Mark
15th September 2013, 10:34
Ha ha, I know mad eh Ben and look at the time I posted and also Ria, and i did not plan it that way, it seems the energies are enjoying this thread :-)

KosmicKat
15th September 2013, 11:58
According to the Angelscribe thread, 3 signifies decision (4WIW)

Repeating digits (so I have read) are an indication that somebody is keeping an eye on you (and not necessarily at the physical level)

Spiral
15th September 2013, 12:20
You also have a "birth number" that you get by adding all the numbers in your DOB together.

eg 5th Jan 1977 is 5+1+1+9+7+7 =12 or 3 always adding any two numbers together, there are different views on how big the final number can be

Sooz
15th September 2013, 12:25
My short story, 'Kismet x Numbers' focussed on this. Lost in the ethers now, with the meltdown.

Unless you go to Smashwords and get it for free, look for Kismet x Numbers by Lily de Cuir.

3 is a very magical number.

Always has been to me.:D

Sooz
15th September 2013, 12:30
There ya go:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/325364

It's free to download.

I'm considering doing a series. This was Series One.

Next Series (Two), who knows, there is so much to draw on, I don't know where to start!

Sooz
15th September 2013, 12:43
Post deleted...maybe another time.

Moonlight
15th September 2013, 13:01
There ya go:

It's free to download.

Next Series (Two), who knows, there is so much to draw on, I don't know where to start!

Thank you Sooz. Quite generous of you.

15th September 2013, 13:31
There ya go:

It's free to download.

Awesome! Thanks for re-sharing Sooz.

Spiral
15th September 2013, 13:40
Sooz you have to do more !

Ria
15th September 2013, 13:41
If you add the consonants comes to 22
add the vowels comes to 33
L i l y _ d e _ C u i r.
3+9+3+7, 4+5, 3+3+9+9
= 22 =9 =24

4+9+6=19=10=1

___
=55 =10=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L...12
i....18
l....12
y....25
_____
_____

d.....4
e.....5
______
______

C.....3
u....21
i......9
r....18
______
______

_____
_____

Moonlight
15th September 2013, 14:04
My life path is "3" or "30/3" (from Dan Millman's work: http://www.peacefulwarrior.com/life-purpose-calculator). I've re-read Ivan's message a couple of times... LOL

"Funny" that I was put face-to-face with my challenges this week. In another time, I would have been hurt and would still be sulking over it. Goodness gracious, I have grown ! My energy field, or should I say emotional field is quite large. A young woman which I dislike and do not trust (yeah, I'm not always perfect) has picked it up without really knowing where it is coming from. Mea culpa... I know. So, an opportunity for me to learn, and to get things right... so anytime I see her now, I intentionally send Love, Love, Love, into my energy field. Voilą ! getting better every day... :p

P.S. Forgot... what is a git ?

Spiral
15th September 2013, 14:31
P.S. Forgot... what is a git ?

Git is an insult word as in "you fat git" but its not that strong and is often used in humorous banter between friends, I can't think of a direct US equivalent, jerk is not quite the same as a git is not necessarily thick or clownish.

Moonlight
15th September 2013, 14:38
pffff... not very nice ! LOL

Thanks Spirit Walker

Sooz
16th September 2013, 11:57
I have an affinity with the number 11. I used to be really into numerology once upon a time.

My ruling number is a master number, 11. The last two life areas from 50 onwards, for me, until I die, are ruled by 11.

My surname is 22, divisible twice = 11.

My given names I think are 9's, divisible 3 times x 3. (Can't be arsed to work it out now, too late at night, lol)

I find numbers endlessly fascinating. It can also be obsessive-compulsive, once you get going with it,...

Hence why I wrote a short story based on numbers...LOL!;)

Sooz

Sooz
16th September 2013, 12:01
Told you this can get obsessive.

Currently 69 users online, 9 members, 60 guests.

All divisible by 3.

I rest my case....

Better post this before it changes, lol....

Sooz
16th September 2013, 12:03
Ok, it's changed now, but I SWEAR they were the numbers above when I posted.....

Sooz
16th September 2013, 12:07
You also have a "birth number" that you get by adding all the numbers in your DOB together.

eg 5th Jan 1977 is 5+1+1+9+7+7 =12 or 3 always adding any two numbers together, there are different views on how big the final number can be

There are only 3 master numbers.

11, 22 and 33.

These are the only numbers you don't add up to single digits.

According to Pythagorus, that is.

Carolin
16th September 2013, 14:13
A young woman which I dislike and do not trust (yeah, I'm not always perfect)

Hi Moonlight,

I don't know your situation but in my own life I used to beat myself up for not feeling love and trust for everyone. What I've come to realize is that not everyone deserves my love and trust. This lesson has repeated itself until I finally got it. I now wish those few well but don't waste anymore time and energy on them. We are perfect as we are and we feel those things for a reason and often for very good reasons. I love myself more now and trust my gut.

I also see 11:11 and other numbers repeated all the time. I don't know what it means and I don't think anybody else does either. I let them be a reminder that all is as it should be and to trust!!

Moonlight
17th September 2013, 01:02
Hi Moonlight,

I don't know your situation but in my own life I used to beat myself up for not feeling love and trust for everyone. What I've come to realize is that not everyone deserves my love and trust. This lesson has repeated itself until I finally got it. I now wish those few well but don't waste anymore time and energy on them. We are perfect as we are and we feel those things for a reason and often for very good reasons. I love myself more now and trust my gut.

I also see 11:11 and other numbers repeated all the time. I don't know what it means and I don't think anybody else does either. I let them be a reminder that all is as it should be and to trust!!

Thank you Carolin for your concern. Yes, I do have my reasons for not wanting to be friends with this young woman, and I'm very ok with that. Do not give your pearls to swines, or something like that... But, she is a co-worker, and one of my clients, so for a little while, I still have to have contact with her. What I want to correct is my own emotions when I'm around her. I can do better than having a brick wall around me every time she comes near. Love is way better, I think... for my own good.

1 2 3 4... back to topic ! :)

Seikou-Kishi
17th September 2013, 01:10
3 is a number of harmony. The position of 1 is "contradicted" in a way by the emergence of 2 and 3 unites both of them in harmony. 1 is thesis, 2 is antithesis and 3 is synthesis. To put it in Ickean terms, 1 is problem, 2 is reaction and 3 is solution. It is a number of mediation and also of spirit while 4 is the number of the physical world, hence 7 is a spiritual number because it is the combination of the spirit and the world, the unity of body and spirit which is life. To use an example, 3 is the sun, 4 is the new moon and 7 is the full moon, or 3 is the spirit, 4 is the body in death and 7 is the body the in life, or 3 is "heaven", 4 is earth and 7 is heaven on earth. Another way of representing the combination of the spiritual and the material is multiplication: 12. 12 reduces numerologically to 3, perhaps revealing that what seems like a distinction between what is physical and what is spiritual is really all just spiritual and that is all there is.

For the same reason, 8 is ordinarily an inauspicious number (like 4 itself) because it is duality in the material world, while 9 is well regarded because it is the "harmony of harmonies". 9 is also the number of man's relationship to the world because it is the combination of the world (4) and man (5). In this case, I think it's a handy reminder that our relationship to the world (4+5) must be one of supreme harmony (3*3). But at the same time, 4*5 gives us 2, numerologically, showing that life in the world is a two-edged sword, never completely without its tribulation. Perhaps as 3 reconciles 2 to 1, 3*3 can minimise the problems 4*5 and taken together it shows that harmony is the path through the mires of dualism and conflict in the world.

Sooz
17th September 2013, 02:23
Here ya go - try trick 1 and trick 3:

http://easycalculation.com/funny/tricks/trick1.php

Ria
17th September 2013, 03:00
All double and triple numbers increase their value of there characteristics as well as the influences of the final addition.
11 = 2 ______ 111 = 3
22 = 4 ______ 222 = 6
33 = 6 ______ 333 = 9
44 = 8 ______ 444 =12 =3
55 =10=1 ______ 555 =15 =6
66 =12=3 ______ 666 =18 =9
77 =14=5 ______ 777 = 21=3
88 =16=7 ______ 888= 24=6
99 =18=9 ______ 999 =27=9

Numbers that are followed by 0s increases the character of the fist number.
10 will have more force than 1....so on

KosmicKat
17th September 2013, 12:28
I can do better than having a brick wall around me every time she comes near. Love is way better, I think... for my own good.

The difficult lesson I am learning is that love is powerless unless it can provoke action. But there is a right time and a right action.

Moonlight
18th September 2013, 11:49
The difficult lesson I am learning is that love is powerless unless it can provoke action. But there is a right time and a right action.

Love is never powerless. It is the spark that ignites every movement. It will always trigger a change of perception which will provoke an action as you mentioned. In the challenge I have (had) before me, my perception has changed since I became conscious of what I was feeding and decided to put some Love into it. Instead of seeing a "weasel" I now see another human being who has her own struggles. I am therefore able to be kinder without the energetic brick wall I have built between us. I'm not saying she will become my best friend, but at least I am now able to do my work. I work with people who have health issues, mental or physical. I can't do my job well when I let my judgment of someone rule my way of being. Very seldom do I have a hard judgment on someone. So it is an opportunity to learn, because surely what I see is a reflection I need to be looking at.

Much Love to you.

KosmicKat
19th September 2013, 12:11
Love is never powerless. It is the spark that ignites every movement.

Thank you for that insight. I guess I had my specs on backwards!