PDA

View Full Version : Arrival Of The Cord Of Azoth

Aianawa
21st December 2016, 06:17
Been hearing this of late > https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/arrival-of-the-cord-of-azoth/

I was so excited when a friend of mine showed me a video online by dutchsinse. I will provide the full video at the end. The name caught me right away. “Large energy hitting Earth from unknown source.” When I watched, the hair stood up on my arms. I saw a sine wave move across the screen. And then he slowed the video down and pointed to the sine wave. It is clearly moving around the whole planet. Then I saw a second one, and he also said there is a second sine wave on top of the first one, also moving around the whole planet. OMG!!!!!!! I will add the links to my last 2 articles at the end.

This is not a unknown source as he says. I have been writing about this energy for years, as it has evolved. It is Azoth, and now, it is forming the Earth’s Mu Cord. Which I have written about in my last two articles. Each of the sine waves is ½ of the DNA strand of the Mu Cord. He called them electricity, and he is correct. They are Birkland currents, which I explained 2 articles ago. But the Birkland current is the energy of Azoth.

Unless someone is messing with the video, we are seeing the arrival of the Mu Cord. It has not connected yet. If it had our hypothalamus would be reprogrammed, and our memories would be different. Again, I explained this in the last article. The electricity of this Mu Cord/Birkland Current is Azoth energy. Which has not been on this planet in the amount it is for a long time. This is why it is called an Unknown Source, no one talks about it. But if you have followed my work for the past 2 years, I have explain the source of this energy and how it grew.

Then he really knocked my socks off when he said he can see it moving to the center of the Earth. That is what I just wrote in my last article. I published my article 2 days before this video came out. I knew the timing of the article has to be perfect for some reason. Maybe this is the reason. It was the hardest article for me to write, I just couldn’t get it together. I was frustrated that it was not done sooner. But life kept getting in the way.

It is obvious to me that the Mu Cord is here, now….when will it connect? I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. When it does, we won’t remember. We are starting a new Earth school, with new rules etc… You can look at it this way. Earth is being reborn into a new energy body, just like we do when we die. Most people do not take the memories of the past with them. It’s makes it too hard to begin the new.

Our bodies will be different. The plants will be different. The animals will be different. What we learn will be different. The amount of people on the planet will be different. Not all will want to learn on the new Earth, which is fine. NOthing will be the same, which is why it is a new Earth School.

I feel the need to discuss Ascension symptoms, and give some background information. Because people will be focused on symptoms instead of experience the cool phenomena that may occur at this time. If you are suffering from symptoms, then balance yourself. We are not supposed to suffer on this path from physical symptoms…yup I said it. If someone is, then they are unbalanced in the area of the symptom, and it needs to be fixed immediately.

But, instead most people ignore these symptoms as if they are a badge of honor that the energy is kicking their butts. If you have cold symptoms you don’t ignore them and think that you are doing the right thing because you are getting sick. If your mind, body and soul, is balanced, then your symptoms will be either a non issue or they will be slight.

Occasionally, you may get hit hard, but if you are used to being balanced then it is an easy adjustment. If a person wants to experience the really cool things about this shift then they need to have these symptoms under control.

As this new energy continues to get closer to the Mu Cord re connection there may be crazy things occurring as this computer matrix shuts down. I don’t know when this will happen, but when it does, you don’t want to be unbalanced with ascension symptoms. You want to vibrate with the energy not against it. Or you will miss out on the possible cool occurrences. I will write about anything that I go thorough. Well maybe….LOL

WHITE HORSE ARTICLE DNA ARTICLE

Well, that’s it for now…I really hope this video is real,
Lisa Rising Berry

If you need assistance or advice with your journey, please schedule an appointment with me. I use my clairvoyant abilities to help you remove blockages and move forward.

Please read our website to explore what I have to offer. You can also read my Bio on our page to see my qualifications. Click here to schedule an appointment….LINK TO SCHEDULE

If you are not familiar with what I do, here is an article I wrote. READ ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT DURING OUR SESSIONS Or you may visit our website by clicking on the following link. CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE and schedule and appointment.

This article is copyrighted. I would love you to share, but please credit the author Lisa Rising Berry and provide a link to this blog.

Share this:

Aianawa
21st December 2016, 06:22
Think this is the original article I read > http://i-uv.com/large-wave-of-energy-from-unknown-source-hitting-earth-now-possible-effects/

Juniper
21st December 2016, 19:23
Fascinating information, Aianawa. Is this the one and the same "ribbon of energy coming towards earth" which was mentioned in 2014 on the internet?

Aianawa
21st December 2016, 19:59
Unsure, may have to do with what some scientests were saying about energy coming from sagitirius A, still, prior to 2012, anyway likely a continuance of what Arguelles and others meant by their Wave.

modwiz
21st December 2016, 20:04
There is clearly something powerful and very good for those ready for it. The term 'cord of azoth' is typical new age dramatic naming, IMO. It is a shame to taint observable data with such names. There are probably other names for it as well. Who is Azoth? It might be in the material but, it is probably not worthy of my looking for it. I have been a metaphysician for most of my life and have little time for the silliness of the new age newbies. A group of people looking for the latest sensation instead of making news themselves by doing something useful and of utility.

Teal Swan is someone working hard to help people better themselves.

Unsure, may have to do with what some scientests were saying about energy coming from sagitirius A, still, prior to 2012, anyway likely a continuance of what Arguelles and others meant by their Wave.

Thank you for making my point about different names for phenomenon.

Aianawa
21st December 2016, 23:33
Lol, I can just imagine you sitting down in a circle with a dozen young Indigo's, they would love you.

enjoy being
21st December 2016, 23:53
Lol, I can just imagine you sitting down in a circle with a dozen young Indigo's, they would love you.

I would love to sit around a camp fire with a dozen dingo children, I always liked that TV show where the kid was brought up by wolves :cloud:

I also agree with Modwiz regards the packaging of some stuff. I get to wondering what kind of consciousness came up with the names for things. We are still sort of wondering who decided to call all the colours of the spectrum the names they did, let alone believe names and titles of things from other galaxies that happen to have names using Earth based numerals for a start. The line of fiction where one gets their ego importance going and drifts off into the magical realms of playing prince and princess of the clouds and being the incarnate of past great mystical heroes..... you get the point, the fiction and the frills at times just makes me think the information is coming from a source which is open to influence as much as anyone could.

What was that article a few years back... on Cygnus x3 or some such number. The star in the Cygnus cluster which is in the eye of Orion's belt. That star has been sending particular gamma rays to Earth for many many millennia, and the article stated it was of the certain kind of frequency that could have played quite a sizeable role in our evolution at different times. The article also claimed to have recorded presence of this ray at something like 2km below the Earth surface, meaning it can penetrate that far into the Earth. I will have a look to see if I can find it.

modwiz
21st December 2016, 23:56

I would love that. It is refreshing to speak to any human not burdened with programming.

jcocks
22nd December 2016, 01:34
Interesting article. My gut tells me this could well be true - I actually had my intuition come through the other day telling me that the energies of the earth would become "unhinged" in a big way next year. The best way to think of it would be that the old restrictive energies are disconnected from the planet but the new energies, while available for all to use, are not yet fully connected/established. It will be a time of great danger but also great opportunity for those who remain centered and calm and who are able to utilise the new energies.

It'll be interesting to see what eventuates next year - I feel we're in for quite a bumpy ride.

modwiz
22nd December 2016, 02:00
Interesting article. My gut tells me this could well be true - I actually had my intuition come through the other day telling me that the energies of the earth would become "unhinged" in a big way next year. The best way to think of it would be that the old restrictive energies are disconnected from the planet but the new energies, while available for all to use, are not yet fully connected/established. It will be a time of great danger but also great opportunity for those who remain centered and calm and who are able to utilise the new energies.

It'll be interesting to see what eventuates next year - I feel we're in for quite a bumpy ride.

I like your post. As a Universal Year goes in Numerology, this year, 2016, is a 9 year and the end of a 9 year cycling. 2017 is a 1 Universal Year, or new beginning. The video by Dutchsinse clearly show something energetically unique hitting the Earth. The sine wave signature is especially relevant, IMO. Such a shape is where the cosmic dragon or serpentine energy gets its inspiration. There is great utility to this energy for consciousness growth. In many ways it is like an external kundalini energy and like that energy it can create psychosis if one is not prepared for the sudden expanded consciousness that comes with it. With the coming of a new Universal Year and cycle it is a perfect harbinger of things to come and an accelerant for it. Many may have heard of the concept of two Earths. I am not positing that concept. Instead there will be two kinds of Earthlings, at least for a time. Those who grow and expand with this energy and those who are crushed by it. I expect things to get quite crazy for awhile, especially with the global controllers and their minions. Those minions are heads of most gooberments, the MSM and those who are fed by that media.

We surely were born into interesting times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyLWFZoAlE

Aianawa
22nd December 2016, 02:55
There is none but I know what you mean lol.

modwiz
22nd December 2016, 03:36
There is none but I know what you mean lol.

Wish I knew what you meant. No idea what is being conveyed by "there is none".

jcocks
22nd December 2016, 04:03
I thought I'd check the mimic tpw data for myself to see if this is still happening. The effect, as of right this minute, is still occurring. I would almost say it's constant - not a one-off thing....

Aianawa
22nd December 2016, 04:26
I would love that. It is refreshing to speak to any human not burdened with programming.

Sorry, was in reply to this, above from you.
I clicked reply before leaving house earlier, which it did not, and clicked reply on returning to house, later, putting post out of context.

Myst
22nd December 2016, 09:38

Aianawa
23rd December 2016, 01:07
It is great to have evidence to back up ones experience and feelings, yahhh lol.