PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock interviews another PA creation: Pete Peterson

donk
20th December 2016, 11:38
I haven't read the interview yet, but thought it was interesting that after all this time of no one hearing a word from one of the characters that is considered one of the most compelling of the Project Camelot interviewees, he returns to talk to David (who was involved in that particular PC interview iirc):

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-interview-with-the-insider.html

We missed you Pete, thanks for reminding how tight BR and DW used to be. It's a shame they aren't still working together to solve this "disclosure" thing, with Bill's brilliance and David's star power they might have gotten somewhere if not for the whatever mysterious tragic rift occurred between them

(Hat tip to OMG at the Project)

donk
20th December 2016, 13:56
OK...I read the interview. Can't remember too much about the long ago interview, which to my knowledge is about the only other transmission he's ever made, and while I appreciate the need to drag out the thing for weeks to milk it for what it's worth at Gaia TV, and getting a recap of his background is nice...what I think would be nicer would be an explanation of where he's been and why he's coming out not (and why DW??)

I noticed Bill posted up on his site for posterity....good on him I guess. Would love to hear his on thoughts on Wilcock...in fact bugging him to tell us (during the emergence of the goodETxSG) was a significant part of the reason I no longer have the privledge of posting there...Should be interesting discussion

donk
20th December 2016, 14:04
It's gotta be a kick in the nuts to Bill and Kerry that he'd choose ol' Davey instead of them to return to interview with :hilarious:

Fred Steeves
20th December 2016, 15:46
I doubt it, so long as the ongoing narrative stays out there. While reading that, Peterson was coming across to me as a Corey Goode/Shane The Ruiner/Dan Burisch mix. What the heck, even a hint of ole Simon Parks mixed in just for grins :)

We have the chosen special child, progenitors, Draco's, Mantids, and of course the whole cloak and dagger backdrop of Area 51. Change the Draco name to Eben, and we could add bits of the great Serpo saga into the meme blender as well.

The overall narrative, the meme, that's the important thing IMO. If the story fits, no questions or challenges are ever issued. It's case closed, slam dunk accurate.

Aragorn
20th December 2016, 16:28
[...] Change the Draco name to Eben, and we could add bits of the great Serpo saga into the meme blender as well. [...]

I would change "Draco" into "Satan", and then we can add in Bill Deagle as well. :D

Gio
20th December 2016, 19:45

Aianawa
20th December 2016, 19:59
So, is this saying that Pete vouches for Corey, by being interviewed by DW ?.

enjoy being
20th December 2016, 23:22
There's no way I can read that! I felt that crawly energy coming from the page like you get with some websites.
But I was drawn in by the name. It is like a challenge to be believable with a name like that.
"Give me a name I can believe in!"
:popc:

modwiz
21st December 2016, 00:03
So, is this saying that Pete vouches for Corey, by being interviewed by DW ?.

Anyone vouching for Corey kinda disqualifies themselves for certain individuals. Like me. :ha:

I do not say Corey is ALL wrong. However, much of the words in any "report" are laden with emotional narrative and drama. It is written for engagement/entrainment and not towards information. I like data, not a good novel.

There is a whole new agey crowd that lives on this kind of output and DW and Corey are satisfying a market. I have no problem with that.

Aragorn
21st December 2016, 00:36
There is a whole new agey crowd that lives on this kind of output and DW and Corey are satisfying a market. I have no problem with that.

Personally I do. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want to believe, but people like Corey Goode, Shane Bales, David Wilcock, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Pete Peterson, Bill Deagle, Simon Parkes, Alfred Lambremont Webre, et al, are only adding to the confusion of what is really going on by helping the spread of misinformation. I consider this an abuse of gullibility, and as such, I cannot condone it. :(

Your mileage may of course vary. :hmm:

Gio
21st December 2016, 01:00
Personally I do. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want to believe, but people like Corey Goode, Shane Bales, David Wilcock, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Pete Peterson, Bill Deagle, Simon Parkes, Alfred Lambremont Webre, et al, are only adding to the confusion of what is really going on by helping the spread of misinformation. I consider this an abuse of gullibility, and as such, I cannot condone it. :(

Your mileage may of course vary. :hmm:

Well, for the most part i agree with both your positions, though time (and credibility) is running
out for many of those listed above and their 'dog and pony' wares and web sites.

https://budfoxnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/dog-and-pony.jpg
Note no offense intended to any animals in regards to this posted comment.

jcocks
21st December 2016, 01:00
Anyone vouching for Corey kinda disqualifies themselves for certain individuals. Like me. :ha:

I do not say Corey is ALL wrong. However, much of the words in any "report" are laden with emotional narrative and drama. It is written for engagement/entrainment and not towards information. I like data, not a good novel.

Interesting. I when I read the word "entertainment" in your reply, my mind immediately read it as "entrapment" - which may even be closer to the truth!

Maybe in thiese times it's best to have your OWN truth and not let yourself be drawn ("entrapped") in anyone else's truth? Everyone seems to have a story they want you to believe in.
Maybe it's best to piece together your own story and believe in THAT instead?

modwiz
21st December 2016, 01:40
Well, for the most part i agree with both your positions, though time (and credibility) is running
out for many of those listed above and their 'dog and pony' wares and web sites.

https://budfoxnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/dog-and-pony.jpg
Note no offense intended to any animals in regards to this posted comment.

Is that DW riding on Corey's back?:dan:

Aianawa
21st December 2016, 03:42
Energy arkeytype of the Dog is , family, love, loyalty. lol

donk
21st December 2016, 11:09
So he actually answers my questions here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4417-The-Saga-of-Dr.-Pete-Peterson&p=1121955&viewfull=1#post1121955

Mentions that Kerry irked Pete to the point of alienation, and since they were a "unit" (his word) back then he got cut off too, but apparently he kept in touch with David the whole time.

The little kicker about the Pentagon is cute, as is the thought of the years back channel conversations Mr. Wilcock must have had with Mr. Goode and Mr. Peterson. Thanks Bill! :smiley hug:

Aianawa
23rd December 2016, 01:30
As most of us know, DW has made some mistakes in the past, surmised or assumed incorrectly and also helped many in the awaking period, especially the fear crap. Is he and Corey etc onto something new, about the old, about potentials ?.