PDA

View Full Version : Synchronicity and numbers going nuts

Aianawa
13th December 2016, 01:52
Hope others are experiencing this also, numbers plus greater synchronicity, eggysample, hit counter on Endgame part 2 DW site when i went there this morn early earlyish, 33303, then driving home mileage counter 222.222, things just easily in the flow atm, far more than usual.

Dreamtimer
13th December 2016, 01:59
Several 11:11s and 222s and 444s. Also, someone saying something at the time I'm reading the same word. That's happened a few times recently.

enjoy being
13th December 2016, 03:00
One sync I can get is choosing a place to get work done and the person has something in common with me and looks after me out of this commonality. Today it was choosing a place to get the suspension on the car looked at and the bloke happened to own the same model of car, which is not a super common one by any means. He is the right one for the job because he just did the same repair on his own car and so could check easy for me what was required.

Aianawa
29th December 2016, 05:38
This phenom has continued unabated since first being strongly witnessed, others ?.

Aragorn
29th December 2016, 05:44
This phenom has continued unabated since first being strongly witnessed, others ?.

Stuff like that happens to myself all the time as well, but I've learned that it doesn't always mean what you think it means, and that it can just as easily set you off on the wrong course of action.

So instead of it being "the universe lending you a hand", I think it's just the universe telling you that it is in charge of your life, instead of you. At least, that's how I interpret it. :hmm:

Aianawa
29th December 2016, 06:09
Oh dear oh dear, Synchronicity is life imo, I do the best able while also living in a city lol, much easier out there as such, in nature or similar, synchronicity informs all and muchly so imo through number as a base and of course through the experience.

Innocent Warrior
31st December 2016, 05:19
I've been having the number synchs lately, for the past two to three weeks. It's always doubles and often repeating patterns, eg; 14:14, 22:22, 22:11 etc.

The numbers that make up these synchs are always around but then, for some reason, observed patterns emerge, like this one. The synchs are as co-creations between us and the universe because it is the individuals who glimpse at a clock or a time stamp etc. at the right moments in time which string together to form a repeated pattern. I've noticed how I mostly just happen to glimpse at the time or whatever when this happens, rather than have the conscious thought or need to. It's a habit of mine to keep my track of time as minimal as practically possible. So I often see it because my subconscious mind has moved me to see it and when I do it pops out at me and although it feels like it signifies something I have no idea what that is.

The volume/frequency of this particular synch is impressive. Interesting to also see others experiencing the same at the same time, an indication of a possible environmental influence.

Anyone know any universal meaning of double or repeating numbers? I tried searching for it but could only find meanings for specific doubles, triples etc.

Aianawa
1st January 2017, 05:18
I learnt most sync stuff through numbers and arkeytypes with Jose Arguelles material.

RealityCreation
1st January 2017, 05:56
I've been experiencing multiple synchronicities a day for years. Just looked at the time on my computer right now & it is 5:44.

I always see the 10:10, 11:11 etc & triple numbers frequently, think of someone I haven't seen or heard from in years & then receive an email, phone call from them or bump into them.

I also have something occur that is reported in the news that day eg illegal immigrants found stowed away in truck who have died from suffocation & that same night I watch a continuation of a British
murder series made 10 or more years ago & its plot has the exact same theme! This has happened on multiple occasions to me.

I do think the synchronicities are speeding up now though & as I glance at the computer again I see it is 5:55!

Aianawa
1st January 2017, 06:56
Yes, totally, it is like having quiet excitement with you, all the time lol.

Aianawa
1st January 2017, 22:36
A holyday rabbit hole, maybe for some > https://lawoftime.org/