PDA

View Full Version : Moon during the day

jonsnow
9th December 2016, 20:39
I am seeing the moon a lot during the day is this normal or is there something wrong :scrhd:

As to the comments am I serious well the sun is full in the sky with the moon very close by and I taught is this correct or not . This went on for the whole day and I asked the most brilliant people intelligent smart cool good looking easy going about it .:):):)

modwiz
9th December 2016, 22:10
I am seeing the moon a lot during the day is this normal or is there something wrong :scrhd:

I have seen the Moon may times during the day in my life.

yobear
9th December 2016, 22:31
Seems to me that over the last few years i have been noticing it more and more, don't ever remember having seen before 2012.

Fred Steeves
9th December 2016, 22:34

Dude, are you f*cking serious?

Dreamtimer
10th December 2016, 05:59
The full moon rises just as the sun sets. The new moon rises just as the sun rises which is one reason you can't see it. The other is that it's the dark side facing earth and it is not reflecting any sunlight.

The moon is waxing now and rising in the afternoon. Once it's full, it won't rise until after sunset. It rises about an hour later each day. Therefore, it's quite often visible during the day.

One of my favorite memories was going to a prayer vigil for the earth in DC at the Washington Monument. They would always have a sunrise ceremony. One year, it so happened that the full moon was just setting opposite the rising sun. I kept turning back to look at the moon, and then back again towards the sun. It was pretty awesome.

modwiz
10th December 2016, 07:42
Seems to me that over the last few years i have been noticing it more and more, don't ever remember having seen before 2012.

It has been happening since the Moon has been in the sky. Good for you to take more notice of the world around you.

modwiz
10th December 2016, 08:39
Dude, are you f*cking serious?

Good question. Only thanked the post because I do that to posters responded to. My only explanation is people have not looked into a day sky until recently.

Dreamtimer
10th December 2016, 12:31
I often hear people characterize the moon as only being out at night. It puzzles me, and probably gives others the wrong idea. Humans used to follow the cycles of the moon closely. Weather Underground gives moon rise and moon set info as well as the phase.

donk
10th December 2016, 13:26
That must have happened when the timeline shifted for you Jon, welcome to ours...where Trump is President...that damn holographic projector got all wonky again. Don't worry, the moon's not even real ;)

jonsnow
10th December 2016, 13:39
The moon not even real quote donk

well the moon it looks real enough to me are you one of those flat earthers

Once I believed president trump would bring real change hopefully turn things around and make America great again it was to much hype and propaganda. I read f w engdhal president trump is just a change of tactics by the elite the agenda is the same.f w enghwal says look at who he has appointed to run his government who are the movers and shakers and what is the agenda has it changed his answer was no .

Do you believe the hype and propaganda surrounding president trump.

The world is a holographic projector this can be proved because you have blind spots in your vision so does everyone. The centre of the eye does not see but the mind fills in the blanks from the information around it. What you see is it real or not lol .

donk
10th December 2016, 21:17
Ha! I was pulling your chain, in the same disbelief as others that you got this far in life without ever noticing the moon in daytime (maybe it's a geographic thing? I see it almost every day here on East Coast) while poking at your PA thread. I kid cuz I love...I'm sorta with ya on holograph. I think it's just interaction of energy we not only don't fully understand but we're lied to in believing things that make it hard to grasp on how it really works

Onthebit
3rd April 2017, 13:41
Ok, I thought something was strange too....I know the moon appears during the day but suddenly I can take close up pics with my camera......So........maybe I just never tried hard enough or........;-)

Elen
3rd April 2017, 14:14
Ok, I thought something was strange too....I know the moon appears during the day but suddenly I can take close up pics with my camera......So........maybe I just never tried hard enough or........;-)

Welcome to TOT Onthebit :fire:(welcome)

Aragorn
3rd April 2017, 20:22
Welcome to TOT Onthebit :fire:(welcome)

Aye! ;)

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/Miscellaneous/welcome.jpeg

sandy
4th April 2017, 03:47
Welcome/Good to have you on board and see a bite from you Onthebit.....:fpalm:

TimeSensitive
4th April 2017, 10:11
Howdy!!. let us know if you get a good shot in the day.

Aianawa
4th April 2017, 11:46
Welcome OntheBit

Onthebit
4th April 2017, 13:37
Thanks folks. I was researching lichens when I fell into a rabbit hole and ended up here. :chrs:

Onthebit
4th April 2017, 14:10
Howdy!!. let us know if you get a good shot in the day.

I don't know how to post pics :confused:

Aragorn
4th April 2017, 17:49
I don't know how to post pics :confused:

Well, you can either embed a link to an image online into your post by clicking the picture frame icon in the toolbar of the editor, or you can upload an attachment. And on account of the latter, there are two methods for doing it, but then you must first click the "Go Advanced" button in the editor.

METHOD 1

Click the paperclip button in the toolbar.

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/HowTo/How_to_add_an_attachment_in_vBulletin_01.jpeg

METHOD 2

Scroll down until you see the following...

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/HowTo/How_to_add_an_attachment_in_vBulletin_02.jpeg

You will then get a new window. You will see the option to upload files. Click the "Browse" button. A pop-up will appear, allowing you to select the files from your local computer. Once you've selected the file(s), you click the "Upload" button, and then you're done.

You can also re-use the uploaded attachments for other posts later, because they will be saved in your member profile.

Hope this helps. ;)

Onthebit
5th April 2017, 11:54
Late summer on east side of property.