PDA

View Full Version : The GREY agenda

Mark
14th October 2013, 19:28
Hi all,

Just been reading Courtney Brown's "Cosmic Explorers".
(PDF Link: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicExplorersByCourtneyBrown.pdf )

I have a lot of respect for him and his non for profit Scientific Remote Viewing Research (farsight Ins.), or at least I did have...

Can I have your thoughts on this extract form this book please?:

Also is worthy to note that he thinks very highly of Steven Greer, BUT this was all in 1998, and a lot has happened since then of course.

Highland1
14th October 2013, 19:39
Perhaps the greys are time travelling manifestations of our future higher selves.
They keep tweaking our dna to possibly steer us from a future much much darker than our own...
If that is the case their intentions can only be good......in the long run.

Russ

The One
14th October 2013, 19:46
http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicExplorersByCourtneyBrown.pdf

mojo
14th October 2013, 21:24
appreciate the PDF and alot to digest..:)

KosmicKat
15th October 2013, 00:05
I'm not convinced that the "Greys" are a single, homogeneous species. More likely, there are a number of species, possibly sharing similar characteristics, which have been labeled (such a human trait) for convenience, and that it is as unfair to describe them all as good, or bad, as it is to baldly state that humans are either good or bad.

Wolf Khan
15th October 2013, 03:19
Courtney brown is more than likely cabal, to see the greys as good is a genetic blindness. They are being systematically hunted and destroyed by the Gods tasked to do this. Argue with them if you want to give kidnappers and mind control masters leave to continue doing so.

Spiral
15th October 2013, 08:19
I very much doubt that Courtney Browns thoughts are his own.

If you take that position you can make a radically different translation of what he is saying as opposed to what he appears to be saying.

I also agree with what KK said, there are clearly way more than one type of grey.

15th October 2013, 09:17
I'm not convinced that the "Greys" are a single, homogeneous species. More likely, there are a number of species, possibly sharing similar characteristics, which have been labeled (such a human trait) for convenience, and that it is as unfair to describe them all as good, or bad, as it is to baldly state that humans are either good or bad.

This, this and more of this! The diversity of races who look very much like the greys is vast. Some of these have our best interests at heart and others are a stark reminder to not walk the road of technology lest we exorcise our Souls....

Personal discernment at all times guys!

jimmer
15th October 2013, 16:52
is brown saying that the vast Grey diversity
has a common place, core -- heaven?

does brown have any proof of his analysis?
how did remote viewing affect his opinion?

the imagination is a vast and bottomless place.

I've downloaded the pdf (much thanks) and
will give a peek.