PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 30, 2016 interview with Ben Fulford

Herbert
1st December 2016, 20:28
o4IVfH9iMNM

Ben Fulford brings his own inimical grounded common sense views and understanding of what is currently going on in the world and behind the scenes. Interview by Sean David Morton begins about 40 minutes in.

A few of the points being made from memory:

Purpose of chemtrails from an insider contact is to infuse suspended metals throughout the atmosphere to enable a laser based radar mapping system to within 1/4 inch precision. Obviously this is only one of several purposes involving chemtrails.

The use of microwaves to put thoughts into people's heads, targeting either individuals or groups.

The Gnostic Illuminati who oppose the Bloodlines trace their origins back to the time of Pythagoras, and have always been based on meritocracy such as in the military.

The White Dragon Society is a Western term and was created by Ben when the Chinese elders asked him to find benevolent western secret societies that would work with the benevolent Asian Secret Societies. This includes those in the letter agencies, masonic order, military, etc. who are sick of rule by an incompetent, Satanic, criminally insane elite.

Assange and Snowden are fake, planted whistle blowers releasing only information that was already known by informed people to the general public. This is related to warring factions in the American government like the NSA vs. CIA, etc. (Interestingly Chris Thomas also said Snowden was probably a plant)

When John Kenneth Galbraith was head of the Ford Foundation, he was asked its purpose. He answered that its aim was to lessen American wealth to the level of those in the USSR so that a one world government could be created.

The top 50 corporations that control the world produce nothing. They are either banking or insurance parasites.

Ben states that on rare occasions information comes into his mind in a benevolent way that is completely new to him so much so that he has to look it up when he ca to verify it. In every instance it turns out to be true. Example the Fibonacci sequence, which he had never heard of before, is how the ruling Illuminati families are arranged. He didn't go into details on this. ( I say this demonstrates his connection with his Higher Self)

Gale Frierson
1st December 2016, 23:29
The Fibonacci Sequence is part of the Sacred Geometry upon which the Universe is based and operates.

TimeLab
2nd December 2016, 00:30
Since we can all probably agree that if the 'new age' movement was started in the 60's by CIA for numerous purposes, especially to create controlled participants on the inside to constantly muddy the waters, I haven't seen any thread seriously ask who the current main players might be. I nominate these two as a couple of main fake alternative media plants.

A fake alternative media plant would develop certain notoriety in the alternative arena, would have longevity where many others come and go and would repetitively favor certain interviewers while avoiding other interviewers and avoiding specific subjects and questions. They would appear to be spewing anti-establishment 'info' but are in fact playing very finely crafted roles to muddy the waters, direct streams of thought and provide data mining info for those wanting to know who's following them.

Sure fits the history of Sean David and Fulford for many years now.

modwiz
2nd December 2016, 02:19
Since we can all probably agree that if the 'new age' movement was started in the 60's by CIA for numerous purposes, especially to create controlled participants on the inside to constantly muddy the waters, I haven't seen any thread seriously ask who the current main players might be. I nominate these two as a couple of main fake alternative media plants.

A fake alternative media plant would develop certain notoriety in the alternative arena, would have longevity where many others come and go and would repetitively favor certain interviewers while avoiding other interviewers and avoiding specific subjects and questions. They would appear to be spewing anti-establishment 'info' but are in fact playing very finely crafted roles to muddy the waters, direct streams of thought and provide data mining info for those wanting to know who's following them.

Sure fits the history of Sean David and Fulford for many years now.

I would have listened to the interview if it had been anyone except Sean. I developed an instantaneous dislike for Sean after hearing him and observing his behaviors at a conference. Ben is entertainment and focuses on money rather than freedom.

GCS1103
3rd December 2016, 04:24
I would have listened to the interview if it had been anyone except Sean. I developed an instantaneous dislike for Sean after hearing him and observing his behaviors at a conference. Ben is entertainment and focuses on money rather than freedom.

I totally agree with you. He was one of the speakers at an Awake and Aware Conference that I attended and I remember being embarrassed on his behalf. He made an attempt to add some humor and he interrupted a number of speakers. He was annoying and we couldn't wait for him to get off the stage.