PDA

View Full Version : Human 'super-senses' to become a reality

skywizard
14th October 2013, 15:21
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news_large/news-super-eye.jpg
Can we gain the superhuman senses of superheroes?

Mankind no longer needs to rely on evolution to obtain new sensory perceptions and abilities.

Society has long dreamed of possessing superhuman powers like those wielded by the characters we see in comics and movies, abilities that would seem to be rooted firmly in the realms of science fiction. Some scientists however believe that a future in which it will be possible to posses such powers may be a lot nearer than most people think and that research being carried out today could be instrumental in making it happen.

To this end, researchers have been investigating the way in which the brain processes information from our existing senses and whether this could be used to handle new types of inputs. "The brain doesn't care what the peripheral devices are that you plug in, like eyes and ears and nose and mouth," said neuroscientist David Eagleman. "These are plug-and-play peripheral devices and the brain will figure out how to use it."

Theoretically it should be possible to integrate new types of senses in to the brain, providing humans with new perceptions such as the ability to sense magnetic fields, an improved sense of smell, the ability to see in ultra-violet and much more.

Researchers have already identified cases in which individuals robbed of their sight or hearing have been able to compensate for this using devices that can "see" sound or that can use a form of echolocation to see what's ahead even if the person is blind.

"We are no longer a natural species in the sense that we don't have to wait for Mother Nature's sensory gifts on her timescales," said Eagleman. "Nature has given us the tools we need to construct our own experiences."

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256171/human-super-senses-to-become-a-reality
Full Story: http://www.livescience.com/40323-humans-may-develop-super-senses.html

peace...
skywizard

14th October 2013, 17:37
The inevitable march towards homoevolutis unfurls. As ever, surgery/aesthetics are deplorable in my view unless they are a medical necessity. If you can't see and someone can give you the eyes to see with great! I wonder how long it will be before robo-eyes are dished out to the rich to keep one further step ahead of the Jones'.

Mark
14th October 2013, 18:00
Reminds me of Elysium with Matt Damon. I watched this last night.

I was "lent" a, ahem, copy, and in the film the elite lived off-world in an orbiting space station with its own atmosphere. They also had at their disposal a machine that rearranged the atoms of a person to filter out disease etc.

Watch out for the scene towards the end when Matt Damons character was brandishing a large futuristic weapon and the camera remained far too long while large lettering emblazoned down this OTT weapon was displayed to the viewer. It clearly read "CHEMRAILS" (omitting the letter "T" presumably so a search would not profit anything), it was blatant, see how blatant we will become when the correct opportunity presents itself.

14th October 2013, 18:16
I've been wanting to watch that one for pure geeky symbolism spotting, sounds like its fruitful, thanks Brother :)

skywizard
14th October 2013, 19:17
The inevitable march towards homoevolutis unfurls. As ever, surgery/aesthetics are deplorable in my view unless they are a medical necessity. If you can't see and someone can give you the eyes to see with great! I wonder how long it will be before robo-eyes are dished out to the rich to keep one further step ahead of the Jones'.

I've read somewhere that eye doctors can give athletes better than 20/20 vision mainly baseball players. I think this came out one time in the main media... then nothing more!

Mark
14th October 2013, 20:38
Skywizard, I am myopic, worse in my left, I wear specs to drive and watch the zombie box, but I can do without them, it just means I lose the clarity.

Late last year I began to get involved in remote healing and I was witness to some of the payoffs...

I was watching my son play football and the night before I had just done some remote healing and I could feel new chakras mainly in my palms itching and tingling and beginning to open. I was listening to an interview with my headphones on MKultra (as you do...), and as I looked up BAM!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, EVERYTHING was crystal clear and the colours were vivid. I kept looking at people all around this field from nearby to in the far distance and each time absolutely NO blurring. I became paranoid as my expression must have spoken volumes as I gawked at the clarity of peoples feature lol.

This unfortunately only lasted around 20 seconds :-(

Point is, we all have it within ourselves, "thats" where we should be looking :-)

Mark

The One
14th October 2013, 20:55
I've been wanting to watch that one for pure geeky symbolism spotting, sounds like its fruitful, thanks Brother :)

There ya go enjoy http://www.megashare.info/watch-elysium-online-TmpreU53PT0

Wolf Khan
15th October 2013, 03:29
Untill humanity feels, hears and sees ..themselves. They remain locked into limitation. When the eyes of the heart are open, then one truly sees, all else is attachment and death. The spirit is the next frontier to discover and mankind is not ready for this step, except in relevant individuals. Much in our world even spiritually is corrupted by cabal interference. Until They are no more, humanity will be self enslaved. Free oneself from attachments, come to understand what that really means and the path becomes simpler to follow.

We do not need nanites or any technology to perceive truth, simply live it.

Spiral
15th October 2013, 08:34
There is an aspect to humanity in general that doesn't want to see or hear, they don't want to be aware, they want to shrink inwards into their own dreams, memories & desires.

As humanity has already reduced its self down to five senses, why is it I think all these "enhancements" will provide is a further inward folding, this has been building since the arrival of the novel, then radio, films & then TV and now with "smart phones" people are walking around like zombies.

Very few would use this for good, the psychopaths who run everything would get even more power & the rest would be subsumed by all the images & sensations they could induce whilst they slump in a chair with spittle dribbling....

15th October 2013, 08:42
There is an aspect to humanity in general that doesn't want to see or hear, they don't want to be aware, they want to shrink inwards into their own dreams, memories & desires.

As humanity has already reduced its self down to five senses, why is it I think all these "enhancements" will provide is a further inward folding, this has been building since the arrival of the novel, then radio, films & then TV and now with "smart phones" people are walking around like zombies.

Very few would use this for good, the psychopaths who run everything would get even more power & the rest would be subsumed by all the images & sensations they could induce whilst they slump in a chair with spittle dribbling....

Absolutely. The danger we risk here is a regression to the like of the greys situation, where they become emotionless, genderless and ultimately soul less. If we keep perpetually selecting the path of technology to perform for us the things that we have already buried or had buried for us in the halls of history, we are staring at our future.

We are right on the razors edge and one slip could literally remove our important bits.....