PDA

View Full Version : EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - Pizzagate Documentary & Pizzagate Update

Amanda
26th November 2016, 21:37
My name is Amanda and I am a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - some of the people who belong to this site know and follow my long running thread here. It can be found in the 'Highlighted Threads' and some of you may be new to my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

This opening post is designed to protect Victims and Witnesses. I am posting an EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - I repeat - I am posting an EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING. I will post links to the documentary and the update in the next post.

Victims and Witnesses have taught me much since 2011 - I will NEVER betray that trust - NEVER. This is why this particular thread will provide safety first as a priority to all Victims and Witnesses who visit this site and who follow what I do.

Anyone who is interested in learning more about the heart wrenching and difficult to manage topic of Child Abuse - Crimes Against Children then please stay in touch with this new thread. I implore any Victim or Witness not to watch the two video links I will provide. Please know that many many many people all over the globe are entering the awakened state and are learning all about Crimes Against Children - in all their horrific forms.

I will state once again - EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING for all Victims and Witnesses. Don't watch what I post here - know in your heart that the rest of us need to watch and learn and then we can begin the long painful process of healing. All Victims and Witnesses - let the rest of us be Your Shield - it may not sound like much but I have an Underground Following that is global and they have my back at all times.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we work our way through the created chaos and pain in an effort to learn the answers and to create the healing process for us all - Amanda

Amanda
26th November 2016, 21:48
Link No.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0

Much Respect & Much Peace - heaven knows we need some - Amanda

Amanda
26th November 2016, 21:58
Link No.2

Much Respect & Much Peace - heaven knows we need some - Amanda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEyqZjIHSM&t=43s

Amanda
26th November 2016, 22:07
Please know that I will post informational posts - with regard - to the above two links. As a Human I need to step away from learning resources such as the primarily visual links provided above - to breathe and let go of the pain and then engage in deep critical thought before I proceed. I will be viewing both posts again and possibly a third time - in an effort to make educational notes that I will share here.

The educational notes will be an additional guide to what is provided within both video links. Stay with this thread if you want to learn. Learning is the only way in which we can protect All Children from Crimes Against Children.

Thank you to Malc and all the Moderators at The One Truth - who provide me with a forum that provides safety for me. I have been trusted and protected since I first started posting - I am indebted and my gratitude is very much embedded in my conscience.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we learn and find answers to all our questions - Amanda

Lemual
26th November 2016, 22:42
Amanda - Firstly thank you for your bravery. Huge respect.

Not sure if it's just me but the first video seems to be unavailable.

Aragorn
27th November 2016, 06:58
Amanda - Firstly thank you for your bravery. Huge respect.

Not sure if it's just me but the first video seems to be unavailable.

Amanda had originally used the wrong BBcode tags to embed the video, but when I tried correcting the tags, the video wouldn't embed — for reasons totally obscure to me, as the syntax and the link were both correct and it should have worked. :hmm:

She also used the incorrect BBcode tags with her repost of the video, but I was able to correctly embed that one, so I copied over the entire string — tags and link together — and pasted that into her post #2 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/10287-EXTREME-TRIGGER-WARNING-Pizzagate-Documentary-Pizzagate-Update?p=841961641&viewfull=1#post841961641) in the place of the non-functional link. And so now it works.

:belief:

I've deleted the reposted video as it had now become a redundant duplicate, and I have not tried to embed the video in post#3 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/10287-EXTREME-TRIGGER-WARNING-Pizzagate-Documentary-Pizzagate-Update?p=841961642&viewfull=1#post841961642) because that one has a time index added to the link, and that time index would disappear if I were to try and embed it. ;)

:tiphat:

Amanda
27th November 2016, 19:38
Thank you Aragorn. Here's an interesting fact - when I posted the links - I could click on them and open them. I had realised that the first one was incorrect and corrected the link address - it would open for me at my end. I also checked the second link address and when I clicked on it - opened at my end. As for the actual embedding - as they are now hmmmm....

What can I say except - Thank You Aragorn. Thank You to all who read and view the psychologically disturbing information and evidence. Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
NB: Said I would need help Aragorn :fpalm::chrs::hugs:

Aragorn
27th November 2016, 20:49
Thank you Aragorn. Here's an interesting fact - when I posted the links - I could click on them and open them. I had realised that the first one was incorrect and corrected the link address - it would open for me at my end. I also checked the second link address and when I clicked on it - opened at my end. As for the actual embedding - as they are now hmmmm....

Well, I could open them too, but they were not embedded into your posts. You had used "[URL]" tags instead of "[VIDEO]" tags. ;)

What can I say except - Thank You Aragorn. Thank You to all who read and view the psychologically disturbing information and evidence. Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
NB: Said I would need help Aragorn :fpalm::chrs::hugs:

To be honest, I couldn't watch more than about 15 minutes of it. My stomach was literally turning inside out and I had to stop watching for the sake of my own emotional wellbeing...

:shocked:

Amanda
27th November 2016, 21:20
To get people started - perhaps a look at the Topic of MKUltra will help psychologically. I have found that when I understand the topic, even on a basic level I develop a tolerance for what I am learning when I look at visual learning resources such as those posted within this thread.

theblackvault
document archives - cia- mkultra - collection

bibliotecapleyades.net
sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon

vigilantcitizen.com
hidden knowledge/origins and techniques of monarch mind control

educate-yourself.org
The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave

Have not posted actual links - for a reason. People can take their time and type in the location and find the relevant documents instead of merely pressing a link button. When people who visit this thread are ready to look at difficult to comprehend information and evidence - they can do so slowly.

The above sites have comprehensive information and evidence. I want to make one note here - it is particularly relevant to MKUltra and it will feature in my personal notes - made while watching the full length documentary featured above - watch out for the colours of Bright Blue and Bright Red. All shades of those colours feature as well but start with those two and the intense tone. I refer readers/students to those two colours in particular because they are everywhere. Watch television and note the clothes/costumes that feature the two bright colours as well as the properties and background. Look at 'Game Shows' and note how many feature the two bright colours.

This is the Bright Blue

This is the Bright Red

Look out for them and know that they and of course other colours are significant. Start with Bright Blue and Bright Red and you will see those colours on television and in advertising and in the newspaper coloured advertisements and billboards and all over the place. Once you start seeing the colours - particularly on television - you will see the colours in other places. Older television shows particularly in the 1970's & 1980's feature clothes et cetera. Who they are on is also important but not too much at once.

How seriously do I take my research you might ask? I am expecting a call from my local library to inform me my inter-library loan is waiting for me. The book will be the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. Cost me a few dollars but it will be worth it. Some days I cannot believe how far I have come with no money and no family and no partner and no one who will leave me anything to inherit.... Trust me when I say - 'Anything is Possible' - I am quoting someone I know.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we seek answers to question and All Knowledge - Amanda

Lemual
28th November 2016, 02:33
Amanda

Just wondering if you where familiar with this site/group?

http://survivingritualabuseaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

Amanda
28th November 2016, 09:06
Lemual - I have sent you a private message. Much Respect - Amanda

Amanda
7th December 2016, 22:02
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57734

The above short video seems to sum up the situation. Within the first few minutes the man who is speaking - places the Spotlight on the actions of the Editors of major newspapers. He words are very telling. Still needs an EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING for any viewing. Victims and Witnesses are real and we all know they exist. What we - those who are not direct Victims and Witnesses - need to do is to learn. We need to understand an extremely disturbing subject.

Am currently studying the DSM-5 and it is very telling. Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

NB: I will post some research notes regarding the documentary that is featured within this thread shortly. Psychologically this journey I am on is very draining but I am determined to help keep the Spotlight on the subject of Crimes Against Children.

Biff
8th December 2016, 10:18
I thought pizzagate was a debunked hoax?

Interesting article here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/7/13870990/pizzagate-robertas-brooklyn-conspiracy-theory

Aianawa
8th December 2016, 11:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hC0a_9ALA

Dreamtimer
8th December 2016, 11:49
When did muppet become a negative epithet? This fellow ends with a muppet phrase. And someone posted an interview of Cara St. Louis by Richie Allen who was referred to as a muppet. Just wonderin'.

I'm curious how we know that none of the wikileaks emails are faked or tampered with. He mentions some of them being 'cryptographically verified'. It's important to know due to the numbers of people who would willingly believe all of them without any verification.

I'm also curious about what has been released when and why. Who is playing whom?

Aianawa
8th December 2016, 11:59
True, the illusion is very interesting at present, yukky and disgusting I wish to sidestep, the what is, as such is not allowing this for me and many others.

Amanda
9th December 2016, 21:39
Note that the link above - to the full documentary - is no longer available. I have had a look via a basic google search and it is still available.
EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING
Victims and Witnesses to Child Abuse need not view the documentary. Those who want to learn - be warned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beqdw19Uj6E

Much Respect & Much Peace - Heaven knows we need some - Amanda

Amanda
9th December 2016, 22:23
Have posted a direct link to the full documentary. It was suggested that I make some notes, regarding the full documentary. I will share my notes for those who are interested. I will break the notes up into three/four posts.

Pizzagate the Documentary - Titus Frost - 1:46:06 minutes - Operation: Deatheaters

An EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - must be posted with any 'share' of this extremely disturbing video documentary - whether deemed factual or not. An EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING will indicate depth of intellectual thought for Victims and Witnesses.

All Researchers/Students/Interested People - please consider reading the following notes then view the documentary with the 'mute' button active - the choice is yours but I make the suggestion as a courtesy based on conscience, ethic based concern and moral dignity.

46 secondsConspiracy of Silence is a banned documentary. It is also known as the Franklin Credit Union Scandal. Still available for viewing for those people who like to utilise their Cognition and Cognitive Dissonance and to learn. The documentary was scheduled to be beamed out on the television and was pulled at the last minute. Who decided to ban the documentary? Which television board of Directors decided to pull the documentary and why?

52 seconds Hampstead Cover Up. Why mention this at all? This topic is complex and has many trails in many directions. Clear decisive critical thought is needed when deciding to research this topic.

1:03 minutes Jimmy Savile. Why mention his name? The person is deceased and therefore no legal action can be undertaken. Victims and Witnesses may decide to come forward and speak about what they know, what they endured or witnessed.

1:06 minutes Jeffery Epstein. Why mention his name? Information and evidence need to be given directly to those who can make proper legislative action. Why mention the name of a living person? All information and evidence that is made public in now in a way contaminated - which means that any proper information and evidence that can be placed before a court, will be in jeopardy of obtaining an unbiased Judge and or Jury. Why do this????

2:07 minutes Admission that all the information may not be accurate but admits it is the best that he (Titus Frost) could do. Requests Professional Agencies take action and that individuals conduct their own research.

Is this an honest mistake? Is the above admission by Titus Frost sincere or is he protecting himself as per instructions?? Why did he not make copies of his documentary to be held in trust and provide copies to Professional Agencies for them to proceed to investigate in an appropriate manner?? Is he uneducated and unknowing or is he a victim of another type?

2:25 minutes Cabal/Illuminati/Whatever with reference to Masons and their practices- why?? Appears genuine and fits the description of what many many many Victims and Witnesses disclose.

3:19 minutes Podesta emails - the visuals include the words: " ...FBI agents have uncovered a child sex ring ... emails from John Podesta released by Wikileaks." Posted on 4th November 2016 by Sean Adi-Tabatabai in News, US.

(FBI or any other agency with the authority to act can now do so. If they don't act is that a sign of compliance of the FBI/Other Agencies from Directives issued by superiors or of fear of acting due to repercussions to them personally????)

3:39 minutes Code Words - Would have thought semen = sauce and map = orgy as per the email on the screen at 3:51 minutes - dominos = orgy. Is this an intended mix up? Is this an intended muddle of Code Words to obstruct expert Code Breakers??

4: 20 minutes The use of the word "pussy" could be Code for MKUltra ans not as it appears, as slang for female genitalia. (Domino - many spelling errors and grammar errors - these could be intentional and could actually be cryptic clues for those in the know?)

4:34 minutes Look at what surrounds the male in the photo/still/screenshot/whatever. Almost the term 'Kid Victim' - could be a cryptic message that actually implies: Kids - Victory for Paedophiles? Underneath - Can you forgive is obscured. Dimson Theatre is clearly visible - the 'whole show' perhaps a cryptic reference? A Child with legs apart and hands on legs - in the upper left of screen - think about it and take as long as you need. The empty almost red seat/chair could indicate MKUltra do not need to be present to be in control and/or no one to protect Child so paedophiles free to act?

4:49 minutes Madeleine McCann mentioned - please view the very well made documentary by the Investigating Police Officer - it is telling - very very very telling. It is available on the worldwideweb.

5:00 minutes Narrator referes to a 'fake Rabbit Hole' - MKUltra use the term 'Rabbit Hole.'

5:47 minutes Reference to ritual of a magic or magik source. All in capitals/upper case except for the letter "i". The male has '14' on one hand - his right. Symbol of 'fish' on his other hand - his left. He also wears a watch and a bracelet on his left hand/wrist.

Symbol for 'fish' sometimes connected to Christianity or research 'FishHeads' the Roman Catholic Priests, who still to this day wear religious headwear called 'Mitres'.

Bracelet could mean 'awareness' and worn with a timepiece could mean 'time to watch our publicity?' The number - on its own symbolises unity and power and oneness. The number four on its own symbolises a new beginning - could the number fourteen mean cabal/illuminati/whatever are trying to bring in a global society that accepts and incorporates paedophilia into everyday living??????

His shirt has a red cross pointing to the ground and perhaps is a cryptic symbol for his Superior/Person next to him - next in line to him et cetera?

6:20 minutes Self explanatory.

6:50 minutes Artwork in the left upper screen is squared and not flush or flat to the wall indicative of 'dimension and/or perspective.' The actual artwork could be an actual ritual or actors/models - who would know but cannot help but think of the term "In Plain Sight". The shadows indicate "Hidden Actions" although the "Victim" is in the light which could cryptically indicate a surviving victim is walking and "In Plain Sight" with no help?

7:04 minutes Is the ring on his finger of significance? Which cults/clubs/whatever wear rings to signify membership? The solid 'cubed' internal support to the left of screen - could it be cryptic for the 'cube'? Remember black and white signify illuminati - sometimes they use white and sometimes they use black . The photographer/s may have been trained to always 'frame' signs and symbols - to be relayed to followers??

(More to come - did not make notes on the entire documentary - but - did make enough for those People who are serious researchers.)

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Amanda
9th December 2016, 23:36
Documentary Notes Continued....

8:12 minutes H Clinton is wearing pink - an MKUltra colour - light shade of Red. Pink for little girls et cetera. Are the frames for the artworks/whatever (obscured) Gold? Represents power and authority and longevity to some.

8:54 minutes Only references the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) - why only them?

9:19 minutes In paragraph 1. Aaand - is that a cryptic message????? And is a 'conjunction' and a fundamental rule of grammar is that it NEVER starts a new sentence - three letters "a" - why?

Paragraph 3 mentions Hawaii. Hawaii was 'grasped' as an American State through the Post Office - where a lot of money is routed by all people, regular citizens and their cash can be monitored - am open to being corrected on this item. (Was taught by someone about the links to the Post Office and Hawaii becoming an American State and not actively research that aspect myself.)

Wasn't Obama linked to Hawaii? The Narrator is reading out a ritual recipe - why????? Just to be clear - black or white - I am not interested but I can read and educate myself without actual involvement. My understanding is that some magic/magik rituals need ot be read/recited/spoken out aloud. Is this another example of "In Plain Sight" and Neurolinguistic Programming attempts?????

10:03 minutes Wikipedia - as a reference, please spare me the details on that one????? The FORE People - is that a reference to Golf? As explained by our passed and beloved George Carlin? As a game predominantly for the elite or a derivation/cryptified version of the Number Four - a new beginning - a new society that accepts paedophilia willingly???

Interesting Note: The People of Papua New Guinea are currently being butchered alive and are suffering on levels, that a lot of us could not begin to imagine. Genocide - perhaps the wikipedia link and 'Kuru' being linked to them is false? Want to hide your 'false' information from Global Society - while they are shopping for xmas gifts - exterminate as entire race so that non one/scientist/geneology expert/philanthropist can neither confirm or deny the "facts" because there is no one left to examine?

Why read it out aloud? Ritual knowledge? The reading aloud of the Women and Children eating the brain - due to the fact Woman will then bring Children into the world, as givers of life - in this (magical/magikal) form as diseased? Why read it out aloud?

11:27 minutes Everyone who is viewing the video and probably looking at the female, who is having a 'head and upper body seizure like event' - look at the MKUltra bright blue suit and necklace. The female behind H Clinton is attired in black and white - illuminati? Light blue shirt on the male next to H Clinton could indicate he is an assistant and not a direct manager/handler/controller (MKUltra term). He is not formally attired, as in no tie even with a formal jacket - indicative of 'relaxed' or 'unconcerned' - as opposed to the people in the background. One who appears to be a male wearing a tie (light blue) and a woman with a brooch. Often jewellery is MKUltra code?

11:53 minutes The female reporters are visibly reacting but not the male reporter with the pink/salmon coloured tie?

12:44 minutes Mary Kay - makeup/cosmetics reference, in that all the comments are a "front/facade"?? Keep in mind make up can cover or enhance.

12:49 minutes Reference again to wikipedia? Why? Eucharistic host is also a Roman Catholic/Christian reference where the word "transubstantiate" is taught to all those who follow the religion. "Transubstantiate" during the Catholic/Christian Mass could be an "In Plain Sight" neurolinguistic form of mind control/programming? Why does the Narrator have to read it out and states directly from 'Crowley' with "I think it was...." When it is written in front of him ... only not read it out - is the word "was" cryptic homage to him?

13:46 minutes Again, why is the Narrator reading it out aloud? Is it part of a neurolinguistic programming ritual? Again - some magic/magik need to be read/recited/spoken out aloud.

14:17 minutes Again, reading the comments that include the word "happy" - why? Is this a cryptic message for the informed shills/trolls/paid and unpaid disinformation agents?

14:54 minutes Logo Artworks - not just altered. The internal lines removed from the larger diagram. Could indicate dimensional aspects both sides have four small circles on either side of the logo and remain unchanged. Why? The removed section could indicate a broken line of communication or a broken line of command? An incomplete triangle/pyramid can also mean (cryptically) a broken line of power. A power/message/whatever leak? The holes in the jagged edge of the logo - do the holes correlate to a code of sorts?

15:30 minutes "Monarch Butterflies" is s symbol used in the MKUltra programming. The symbols at the top of the screen and the one next to the "Butterfly" also depict dimensions/levels/aspects. Also look at the bottom logo/artwork and the 'External shortened lines' that give the appearance of movement. Think about it and take as long as you need. Notice the colours of the 'butterfly' logo - softened hues of the MKUltra programming?

15:50 minutes There are no hankies - pure code.

16:02 minutes Let's look at the name Andrew Kline. An - drew - K - line. (There is a circle around the K.) Think about it - it is cryptic.

16:38 minutes Artwork and I use that term loosely, variations of the colour red and blue. The falling bodies have different coloured hair - please refer to the "Hankies" code. The artwork(?) depicting people (?) in a semicircle and possibly dead/bloodied Children - should be obvious not cryptic - just literal. The colours are cryptic as are the small yellowish lines/ribbons/whatever being held by the left hand of three people in the semicircle. The white line and the 'white' smudge under the Child (?) are cryptically symbolic? NB: The white line is a boundary and what goes on in the 'circle' stays in the circle?

16:50 minutes James - french cryptic for 'love' and Alefantis - french cryptic for "l'enfants" Children. J'ai = I am in French. Keep in mind the term 'french' is also a well used slang term attached to kissing and other sexual acts. Pink background - cryptic MKUltra message?

17:18 minutes " ... wanna cook?" "Wanna" keeping it casual so people linked to the paedophile ring "fit in"? - or - "Wanna" relaxing so much that it is noticed that literacy skills are lacking. (NB: More to come when I have researched certain sections of the DSM-5.)

17:38 minutes Why is the Narrator reading so much out aloud? Has he been neurally programmed to (innocently) project the (possible) magic/magik?

17:47 minutes Narrator mis-reads the email message. Why?

17:52 minutes Artwork that will no doubt provide 'triggers' for all living Victims and Witnesses. Mute button here may be an option. Well meaning and well intentioned - the Narrator is 'triggering' Victims and Witnesses. Why?

Notice the use of repetition/fractals/sacred geometry. The colour red and where it is placed in the artwork? The colour blue and the repeated use of the colour green. Note the red shoes on all the Children in the bottom artwork (?). Reference to MKUltra and "Wizard of Oz" and "The Red Shoes" (movie) and "Red Riding Hood" and "Alice in Wonderland". The empty stool next to the three seated Children - extremely chilling - they may have been forced to watch other Children ...? If known - they are next...? (NB: The artworld has gradually been controlled by the cabal/illuminati/whatever - think about it and take as long as you need.)

18:31 minutes Cryptic message that (perhaps) triggers Victims and Witnesses to recall that they too can be triggered - like Dahmer - to do their bidding????? A lot of Dahmers actions were very atuned to ritual magic/magik practices. Could he have been caught as a message to others? Could he have been very publicly arrested and charged as a cryptic message? Who knows? Someone does - surely?

18:44 minutes Why is the font green? Why are there triangles/pyramids within the exterior structure of the premises? Lots of square structural architecture included above the triangle/pyramid. There are reasons for this people. Pink additions and the top of the triangular/pyramidal architecture - what the ... ?????

COMET = COM - ET or COME - T (T for the Thelema practice?)

(NB: More to come - for those who are interested in learning and utilising their Literal Thinking - Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative Thinking.)

enjoy being
9th December 2016, 23:45
Hi. How does the theoretical concept and ownership of pink work when we study its existence in the plumage of flamingos and roses? It is an appropriated colour that has it's own 'sovereignty', calling it an MKultra colour is empowering the appropriation and fulfilling the spell which is intended. By not mystifying their appropriated symbols, one does not sanction the attempt to hijack any colours of the spectrum.

enjoy being
10th December 2016, 00:10
In my family Monarch butterflies have turned up at places and in times of poignant symbolism. Monarchs don't like to sit together. One will fly off usually if it happens. One example in time was the butterfly which was found inside a grandparents room having hatched outside, the morning of the grandparents death.. upon the passing of that grandparent's partner, following the service and in between the casket being placed in the wagon and the wagon being opened at the cemetery, TWO monarchs had found their way into the hearse and both sat together on the name plate of the grandparent in the casket.
Again used as a proof of symbolism which is NOT theirs, but appropriated. In a good many cases it is the powerless trying to energise by way of hijacking that which doesn't belong to them.

Amanda
10th December 2016, 00:28
Documentary notes continued....

18:57 minutes Achilles - heel - either cryptic for the balance/strength/holding position of the paedophile ring or the opposite? Achilles heel of "point of destruction" if he goes we all go? Ping Pong could be a reference to the to and fro of money and customers et cetera - again cryptic?

19:00 minutes Note the topless men both in white shorts - colours feature prominently in MKUltra - while the 'prominent' person is central/

20:27 minutes Jimmy Comet. Jm = my - come - t (Thelema) and the black box/cube?

20:38 minutes Don't just look at the hankie. Look at the colours and 'pure' linen. Is that a reference to Children/Virgins? Hand stitching - cryptic reference to 'hand-picked' ?

20:01 minutes Not cryptic - obvious. Will trigger Survivors if seen anywhere via the electronic devices that produce transmission/beaming.

21:13 minutes Is the Narrator again reading the comments out aloud to invoke magic/magik content and power?

21:27 minutes It is my understanding that Halloween and Easter are highlights of the ritual calendar. Valentines Day is a lead up to Easter.

21:37 minutes Chilled me to the core of my Soul. Think about it if you dare. Nothing cryptic here. Note the bottom of the white garment appears to be worn over regular clothes. Nothing cryptic here.

21:44 minutes Will definitely be triggering Survivors. Among the most chilling/creepy/heart wrenching of any image I have ever seen - to do with Crimes Against Children. The items at the top right of screen are all significant and have been included for a reason.

22:18 minutes Masks, clothing, symbols on belts are significant as are the "squared" cushions/pads and all the flower/star symbols. Looks like an altar behind the centre person. The Narrator states: " ...that we'll discuss ...." That reeks of neurolinguistic programming - " ...we'll discuss...." The Narrator is doing all the talking.

22:51 minutes Just know/realise that the entire artworld is controlled. Think about it.

23:30 minutes $11,000.00. The amount is cryptic not just literal.

23:59 minutes Reference to the payments of $11,000.00 - thirty-three degree Masons? Tesla stated: "When you understand 3 - 6 - 9 - You will Understand the Universe." Tesla was not to my knowledge, a paedophile but a brilliant Human hidden from broader society.

24:52 minutes Look at the colours and chequered patterns, symbols et cetera. Mute if you have to - it will help to focus on the cryptics/symbols/signs et cetera as you self educate and utilise your Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative Thinking.

25:14 minutes Why are some letters emboldened? R = in ice cream and the B = in vegetables and G = global? Is the "star" inbetween the words ice cream and vegetables a "pentagram"? Symbols can be stylised or fashioned so as not to be too obvious.

26:02 minutes The Adonis is significant as are the blue squared shapes in the background behind the 'statue'.

26:52 minutes Narrator mentions "rabbit hole" an MKUltra trigger word. Is this intentional?

27:04 minutes The t-shirt on the female states: "Black Rose" an MKUltra trigger phrase? The photographer has utilised a "blurred" background, possibly cryptic for "drug induced haze". Not a natural blonde - may have dyed her hair to gain an Aryan appearance for someone? She could be a Victim/Witness?

27:19 minutes I suggest pressing the 'mute' button to silence the Narrator and look at all the symbols, the cactus, the chequerboard floor, purple. You gain 'purple' by mixing 'blue' and 'red' and factor in Catholic Priests and sometimes Royalty wear purple garments such as albs - during religious rites and/or rituals. Purple can be a cryptic message from or for the "Queen" of a paedophile ring? Blue is 'contained' in a square shape - squares - refer to the corners of the shape and not the actual shape. The horizen has a 'haze' of colours - look them up - same colours as on the triangular/pyramidal shaped sliceof pizza? The cactus is significant.

27:38 minutes Not very cryptic fairly self explanatory. Mute button and look at the top left of screen. Red gloves have a cryptic meaning - white outfit with a bare hand on hip is also significant.

28:09 minutes Hit the mute button. Child dressed in a shade of blue pants and a dark blue/black striped shirt - very significant. Blonde hair - also significant. Look at the sides of screen - male with 'yellow' flowers on his head. Child appears to have a 'thickness' on his left leg (looking at screen) - is that a bandage/device on his lower leg hidden by his long pants?

28:26 minutes Colour of skeleton is significant as is the darker blue t-shirt on the male. The nose piercing is a symbol?

28:39 minutes Press the mute button. Look at the use of the colour red and the white and red stripes. The leaves are significant on the skirt facbric. The 'yellow' belt is also very significant. The rest should be obvious.

(NB: Almost done - one more post to come.)

Amanda
10th December 2016, 00:45
Documentary notes continued...

28:52 minutes Press the mute button. Easter is a very significant date on the ritual magic/magik calendar. The Rabbit and Girl are cryptic for MKUltra? and Rabbit Hole (?) The Girl is drugged. Rabbit is depicted as HumanLike and note the lilac/purple colour. Two sets of ears - the rabbit ears represent the horns of the atypical depiction of satan?

29:11 minutes Press the mute button. What words are emboldened? What human depictions?

29:20 minutes The triangular/pyramidal shape as well as the corners have significance. UNIF - don't know enough about the symbols enclosed within the main triangular/pyramidal shape or the corners - to make any comment. They would have significance.

29:31 minutes Could not conduct any further analysis. I am exhausted and extremely concerned for ALL the Children photographed and others. Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux.

Press the mute button. Pay attention to colours - background - hair colour - make-up - jewellery - shoes - it all has meaning, cryptically and otherwise.

The Narrator may not be aware that some of his actions are playing directly into the practice of neurolinguisitc programming.

Be careful Critical Researchers/Students of Life/People with a Conscience - warn Victims and Witnesses NOT TO WATCH or LISTEN. We need to learn about a very difficult to learn about subject - Crimes Against Children.

Please use your Cognition and Cognitive Dissonance. There is No Law Anywhere that prevents "Free Thought" and that includes "Asking Questions".

Question everything and see where it leads You and Yours.

HEAL the HARM - CALM the CHAOS - QUELL the RAGE

Amanda
10th December 2016, 01:12
Dreamtimer - How do we know ANYTHING on the worldwideweb is real or fake? People pick and choose what to believe in all the time on this planet - don't they?

Biff - If you think the documentary is a hoax - up to you what you think. Good to see you state what you think online.

Aianawa - Yes. When we sidestep what is not acceptable, unpleasant or out of our frame of reference - we leave behind those who need our help - don't we?

Nothing - I do hope your online social media pseudonym is not a reflection of how you feel about yourself. Flamingos - I think that they are pink as a reflection/result of their primary dietary intake. Roses can be pink naturally or propagated by a Rose growing enthusiast - yes? I am in no way empowering anything or anyone via my notes. I am working at not being ignorant of the world/society/era I share with others. While someone is in pain - I have a right to learn about its cause and to then seek a cure/remedy/healing or to stop the pain. I have that right - don't I?

I imagine this thread will stir up a lot of emotions. I imagine that the stimulation of thought will be deep for some and confusing for others. The shills/trolls/disinformation agents may not know what to do. All I know is the documentary is still available online. While many items online may be fake or may be true - it is up to the individual to sort through their own Cognitive Dissonance. The mere fact we have Cognitive Dissonance at all - may be our last vestige of proper analytical thought.

Thank you everyone who is following this thread and the long running thread in the Highlighted Section here on The One Truth. I look forward to the intellectual discourse that this thread and all its contributions will bring forth.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we ALL seek the answers to ALL our questions - Amanda

enjoy being
10th December 2016, 01:31
My post seems to be met with defensiveness. And response started with a shot across bow in reaction. Yet that of course was not the intention in my points, quite the opposite in that I begin to outline ways in to said "cures and remedies". Some don't like to hear of ways in, and are triggered into defending against it. So that's fine, it is all useful contribution.

Amanda
10th December 2016, 01:37
Nothing - Not defensive. If that is how you have perceived my words - that was not my intention. Typed words can lose a lot in translation. Every Student who seeks my help - must write by hand. When we write by hand we use more of our brain/cognition. When we utilise cursive hand writing - we use more of our brain/cognition than when we print. Some theorise this is why society has been given computers with keyboards - typing is a motor skill and not a cognitive skill.

Please do not see my words as defensive - I responded openly in the typed form - that is all. Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

enjoy being
10th December 2016, 02:04
Mind programming by images. Roots and rabbit holes. Weeds and sunflowers. Words and pictures.
When you remove noxious plants from the ground you need to be observant and methodical so as to catch all the roots and neutralise them. Making sure to neutralise all sections of the removed plant to avoid it being able to resprout.
This can all be done in the mindseye as a meditation. Though it is not intended to sound so matter of factly, for those who have image triggers, to see those snapshots as attached to the brain like an image in an album or a stamp on a letter or a growth, or a weed, or a scab. The act of being objective about the images in memory and identifying what each one is.
The removal of ones found to be malign. The act of engaging ones mind in the visualisation of the physical removing of these images and the eradication/chase of getting the sometimes evasive roots that appear when one begins to practice this method.

Amanda
10th December 2016, 02:12
Here is an interesting link. The name of the journalist is not revealed - could those with a conscience want to speak out??

http://livingresistance.com/2016/11/24/legitimacy-pizzagate-child-sex-trafficking-ring-washington-dc/

enjoy being
10th December 2016, 02:23
Their use of the idea of purple being red and blue mixed together is also a flawed symbol and points to them not being as omniscient as they think.
Magenta. No true purple with vibrancy without magenta. The third party of magenta is the most important component in achieving purple, indigo, violet. Red and blue mixed together have a by-product of complimentary grey. Red and blue put next to each other are energetic, but when mixed alone to try and achieve purple, only achieve a drab imitation.

Aianawa
10th December 2016, 07:58
Here is an interesting link. The name of the journalist is not revealed - could those with a conscience want to speak out??

http://livingresistance.com/2016/11/24/legitimacy-pizzagate-child-sex-trafficking-ring-washington-dc/

Now that should be msn, well written, factual but they would be dead/deported/paid/blackmailed etc quick, see why they would not put their name to it.

Amanda
10th December 2016, 21:21
Exactly Aianawa - the deeper and more critically I think about the documentary and what is happening - the more I see it clearly. Children don't have a voice so they cannot speak at all. Those with money and a microphone to beam out their messages of 'fakery' seem to be concerned. With so much information and evidence on the worldwideweb - I cannot help but think: Why this particular item? Why not other items?

Incredible that a documentary video became 'viral' and was not stopped/censored/deleted in the first instance. Even more incredible is the fact that even though the documentary became 'viral' only a lone gunman went berserk, attempting to exact revenge - with a gun. He fired three shots but no one was hurt - maybe that is due to being an actor who was paid to do a 'job'.

Being 'told' the documentary is fake - reeks of control but that is just my cognition telling me to think deeply and critically and not to accept what I am being 'told' to think.

Lemual
12th December 2016, 05:05
I thought pizzagate was a debunked hoax?

Interesting article here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/7/13870990/pizzagate-robertas-brooklyn-conspiracy-theory

An odd article. Not sure it debunks anything. Reads more like a general dig at "conspiracy theorist" which from a cursory look at their other articles isn't to far outside their normal MO. Though I guess that's pretty much in line with main stream media outlets.

It's a little concerning that these odd emails (considering who they where from, when they occurred and the language used/topics discussed) have yet to be explained by any of the people being accused of being involved (That I've heard). Surely it would just take 1 simple explanation from the relevant parties. Instead we see a large portion of the MSM decrying it without any questions being asked of those accused. Aren't journalist meant to investigate rather than shrug it off as another internet conspiracy? It's not as if it's an isolated incident. Australia 60 mins (very main stream) just did a story about similar abuse in the English parliament. All the stuff coming out about Hollywood in regards to this topic.

It always seems the same tone is present in articles such as these. Very condescending, very "you'd have to be a complete moron to believe this", very "it's a forgone conclusion". Reminds me of some article written on the UFO phenomenon.

KINGSTON FRIZZ
12th December 2016, 11:23
The citizen investigation of Pizzagate is ongoing over at: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

The main findings and evidence so far: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064

Amanda
12th December 2016, 19:59
Lemual - You summed the link up perfectly.

" ... unnamed NYPD officials ..." Who or what is an official? Is the author of the article referring to Police or Administration staff or what??? Far too nebulous to be considered factual. The author continues on and mentions the shooter.

The shooter, to the best of my knowledge was a paid psy op actor. He fired three shots and no one was hurt. The part of that ludicrous situation is that the documentary video is what we in this day and age call 'viral' and this intimates that hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have had access to the actual video. One lone gunman goes berserk - ONE lone gunman???? When literally millions have viewed the documentary - to think that only one sole gunman acted in a violent manner - it does not add up and does not make sense based on logic.

It appears, to me and others may elect to disagree with me but I see the situation as one huge psy op. Desperation will lead to 'paper thin' attempts to change the course of an event. It only takes one person to stand their ground and the event will not proceed smoothly. Many many many people are looking at the documentary and they are asking questions - and - that is also all it takes to change the course of an event.

Attempts to influence the thinking of the masses is no longer an easy feat. The worldwideweb has opened up a type of Pandoras Box. People see images of horror not normally seen and they actually experience a jolt of truth. Thanks again Lem you summed it up well and inspired me to write a few words.

Kingston Frizz - the links you provided appear to support what I am attempting to state above and if one thing is clear - our Global Society is even more interested in the documentary than they were before - yes? That is how it appears to me.

Thank you Everyone who is viewing this thread and keeping it alive - as it were. Keep asking question people - that is all it takes to enter the awakened state.

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we travel through a difficult to traverse subject known as Crimes Against Children - Amanda : Sherlock:: Sherlock:: Sherlock:: Sherlock:: Sherlock:

Lemual
20th December 2016, 04:09
... inspired me to write a few words.

Right back at ya!

Take care and a happy fetivus to all!

Myst
5th February 2017, 09:11

Amanda
5th February 2017, 21:25
Myst - What an informative and inspiring post. It is always uplifting for me to see people viewing threads such as this one. To read insightful posts is extremely beneficial. As you state - with all that is happening on our beautiful but embattled planet: When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have A Future.

The subject of Crimes Against Children is by far the most important aspect of our society. On a personal note I also feel deeply for Animals and our Ecology however without Children, protecting our Ecology becomes a moot point. If we protect our Ecology then the flow on is that we can work towards protecting Animals. This is the crunch - without Children who manage to grow up healthy and cognitively capable - the other two are pointless - aren't they?

I also understand that videos like Pizzagate will cause upheaval in thinking and the flow on from that is debate/argument/ridicule/created chaos. I am truly grateful that people are keeping this thread alive. Keep the discussion open - it is the only way we will learn. I live in a rural setting, a long way from any capital city - what I have achieved as a Child Abuse Whistleblower is: I have sparked discussion, my actions ensured people have since come forward to professional agencies and most importantly, paedophiles and predators know that they are being watched. I will update the Child Abuse thread soon.

This thread is dedicated to all the Victims and Witnesses - they should not be reading through this thread or viewing the videos, the rest of us need to so that in self educating we can better protect them. Sometimes I wonder how many Children have fallen into the clutches of paedophiles and predators and Pizzagate certainly stimulates that thought....

Nydelig Unger - You are not nameless and You are not forgotten.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we work our way through the pain and created chaos - Amanda

Amanda
23rd February 2017, 22:54
Have watched a few videos and will share some links and some words. I will purposely not provide the link in the usual form, where a reader can press a button for an automatic connection. I choose to share information and evidence in this manner due to; When I research I always write my notes by my own hand (keeps my cognition practiced and cursive hand writing ensures the maximum amount of cognitive ability is being exercised) so... I made handwritten notes and when I returned to them, in order to make this post - some of the links did not connect - BUT - when I typed in the title as opposed to the www address, guess what? I got the link I wanted. Hmmm .... (NB: I checked my handwritten links and they were correct.)

So I will list the videos, most of them quite short and well made I might add by virtue of their title. I will continue to do this as a protective measure as well. As a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower my priority is and will continue to be - the protection, safety and well being of all Victims and Witnesses. I know that those people who follow my threads will understand and will not whinge or whine about not having a 'press of a single button' link.

I watched;

PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER (Feb 2017) Arrests happening ... (1:13:57 minutes). NB: Appears that professional agencies are finally able to take proper action. It did cross my mind that perhaps due to the global interest in the heart wrenching subject of Child Abuse /Crimes Against Children - that - professional agencies are taking action to prevent a global revolution. Just because Child Abuse has not touched a family - does not mean it won't. Every person who has brought a Child into this beautiful but embattled global society, that lives upon planet Earth - needs to be aware. Perhaps people are finally realising that Children deserve our utmost attention and care. I just hope the lengthy press conference/public presentation was not a well organised psy op. Even if it is a well produced psy op - it is a start and it indicates that those who sit in the elite levels of power - can no longer sit in comfort. I imagine at least a few elite level bottoms are now fidgeting and sitting in an uncomfortable position and are not so comfortable at the present time?????

For some time I have felt that there is a quiet revolution brewing - this is due to all the contact I have as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have had many many many people confide in me and I have not once betrayed a single Victim or Witness and I NEVER will. People are quietly recognising what is actually happening. I have maintained a strict regime of trust and that people is all it takes to change the course of our history - trust. Once trust is broken so is the connection and that is what the elite levels fear the most and it is happening - the circles are being broken due to the connection of trust being broken. Think about it ....

Then I found;

LEAKED: Hollywood PEDO Party Pics EXCLUSIVE Exposed (29:33 minutes) NB: Had already viewed the photographs and thought them to be quite disturbing and thought 'Creative' organisers to be creating an 'On Purpose/In Plain Sight' atmosphere. Personally I did not enjoy the narrative and that is not a negative comment to the producer of the video clip - I found the photographs/visuals to literally speak for themselves. I pressed the mute button. I would have liked to have seen the booking list that would have had the names and the amount paid for a ticket. Also, I do not think the photographs were leaked. As a moot point I do not ever think anything is 'leaked' maybe before but not at this stage of my life - if it makes it to the worldwideweb and does not get removed - then quite simply my Lateral Thinking/Critical Thinking/Creative Thinking enter my cognition and get to work....

Then I found;

CLONES:HOW TO RECOGNIZE SATAN'S CREATION (8:40 minutes).

Then I found;

WHEN SYNTHETICS MALFUNCTION! (11.40 minutes). NB: Excellent examples of 'TRIGGER' words. Thought about how their marriages/unions often fail.

Then another brief clip;

HUMAN CLONE MALFUNCTIONS (4:21 minutes).

Then a short video clip that clearly evinces Neuro Lingusitic Programming via the beam ray technology known as the television. The television guide is even referred to as a; Program Guide or referred to as 'Programming' - the clues are all there people as they say; In Plain Sight.

The information and evidence continues;

MUST WATCH!!! Pizzagate Is Real! (Mirrored from Reality Calls) (14:11 minutes).

(2017) PIZZAGATE INSANE NEW EVIDENCE! CELEBRITIES EXPOSE PIZZAGATE (6:42 minutes).

Cannot help but wonder whether the above information and evidence is a guide as to why celebrities et cetera pass from lover to lover. Their marriages never seem to last, at least some of them do but many do not. Sometimes celebrities et cetera disappear into jail or rehabilitation - well out of the public gaze/view/scrutiny. They die young and/or under strange/odd/mysterious circumstances.

So the question has to be asked: How many celebrities/movie stars/reality show personalities/radio hosts/news presenters et cetera have actually been subjected to or exposed to some type of paedophile or predatory activity????? My understanding is that clones are sterile and unable to procreate/have babies and as such this is why they so publicly adopt Children????? Even if the clone theory is not correct - something is happening - yes ?????

My understanding is that at an elite level, where sex magik (can't stand typing that word let alone reading it and sharing it but it is necessary) is practiced - new blood/genes need to be introduced into the breeding circle. Just ask any farmer who works with stock/animals, what happens when there is too much interbreeding. Farmers will purchase sperm and/or ova from distant farmers. Dreadful mutations occur when the families or close relatives/bloodlines breed/have babies/procreate.

Think back into our known sociological history where sisters and brothers often married and bore Children. It was soon realised that it was wrong not just on an ethic and moral level but on a genetic level as well. In essence - to keep a bloodline pure and very separate from the masses was not viable. It is all about science people. I came to science late in life and my mind is constantly reacting and causing me to research. I am constantly learning and my psyche is constantly stimulated.

I do not profess to have exact answers or any answers at all but this much I do know; Something is going on and we the masses have not been included in the learning ...

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and evidence - Amanda

Myst
28th February 2017, 06:00

Amanda
28th February 2017, 20:36
Thank You Myst. I shall view the linked videos when I ready my psyche. At the stage of seven years as a Child Abuse Whistleblower - I still feel the pain of it all. When I research - even legal research I have to build myself up to the task so that my psyche can keep on with the good fight.

It would appear - that even without viewing the above linked videos - that - there is strong interest in the subject. My priority is still the safety and well being of ALL Victims and Witnesses and I would want that priority to seep through the community here and out into the wider global community. Sharing information and evidence so we can all learn is only one aspect - but - the fact that Victims and Witnesses cannot escape the triggers is another very important aspect of this subject.

The fact that this thread has been listed in a conspiracy headed forum is a start - making this thread a little difficult to find is a good thing. Never let it be said that I did not at least try to protect Victims and Witnesses. Deepest gratitude to those people who keep this thread alive - wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, when it was commenced. Thank You Malc.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As We Sort Through the Created Chaos - Amanda

Myst
1st March 2017, 06:50

Amanda
1st March 2017, 20:29
Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten. The Victims and Witnesses who have come forward are incredible - inspirational does not come close.

DO NOT Watch the videos if you are feeling fragile - they are NOT for those who are not yet prepared for the true horror of what is happening.

Magnifique Animaux - You are not forgotten either.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Because without them traversing this subject and fighting the good fight is not possible - Amanda

Elen
2nd March 2017, 10:44
DO NOT Watch the videos if you are feeling fragile - they are NOT for those who are not yet prepared for the true horror of what is happening.

You are one of the most caring and loving human beings Amanda! :thup:

Dreamtimer
2nd March 2017, 11:21
I can't watch them. And I'm not fragile. I just can't do it. I raised a beautiful child and any thought of anything like that ever happening to him twists my heart into a knot. And it's like every other child is mine and I can't stop it.

If there's a need I can steel myself and do it, but I won't unless I feel the specific need.

I am willing to research the subject and take action. As a teacher and child care provider I had training in looking for signs of abuse. Fortunately, I never had to face that straight on. The biggest sins regularly committed by the parents were simply not teaching the child discipline, allowing a bad diet, and inconsistency.

Dreamtimer
2nd March 2017, 14:46
I happened across a video of Teal Swan whose story I didn't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpsMBeTjHY

I watched all three parts. In the third the reporter talks about how she filed a report and that's as far as it went because "it was all circumstantial evidence." I looked up circumstantial evidence and the first example that comes up, on wikipedia for example, is a fingerprint. That's circumstantial. It seems that investigations and convictions occur all the time based on circumstantial evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is considered to be direct, not circumstantial.

WTF?

Amanda
2nd March 2017, 20:51
Dreamtimer - Great to see you examining the written word. I feel that one of the reasons I have made it so far - on my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower - is due to my skills set. Having been an operational Police officer I learned all about how the law is applied. As a Teacher - area of specialty English - my eye and intellect are now finely tuned to the written word. Combine these skills and I have managed to traverse the legal system and continue to do so.

Am assisting others in my capacity as a Teacher and am seeing great results. People are making a difference by fighting the good fight. We are winning - Our United Voice - as a voice for All Children is becoming stronger and stronger and is resonating around the globe. I feel the Universe is making our journey possible - in whatever manner we contribute ....

Aianawa
3rd March 2017, 00:52
I happened across a video of Teal Swan whose story I didn't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpsMBeTjHY

I watched all three parts. In the third the reporter talks about how she filed a report and that's as far as it went because "it was all circumstantial evidence." I looked up circumstantial evidence and the first example that comes up, on wikipedia for example, is a fingerprint. That's circumstantial. It seems that investigations and convictions occur all the time based on circumstantial evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is considered to be direct, not circumstantial.

WTF?

I chose not to watch vids also but watched Teal vid, now understand another reason why the weres are losing ( the powers that were ), she is so so much more a powerfullll woman and human being than I until now realised.

Dreamtimer
3rd March 2017, 02:07
Thanks for saying that, Aianawa. She impressed me too.

Elen
3rd March 2017, 06:48
I chose not to watch vids also but watched Teal vid, now understand another reason why the weres are losing ( the powers that were ), she is so so much more a powerfullll woman and human being than I until now realised.

Very good Ainawa! :tiphat:

Lemual
3rd March 2017, 06:56
Big thanks to Myst.

Good bit of info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKxo8ufRHQ

Aianawa
3rd March 2017, 07:30
Related imo as like, the Pgate happenings, bringing these things more into the open, Jane Fonda, child of famous actors ?, > http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/jane-fonda-opens-up-about-rape-child-abuse-and-hollywoods-patriarchy/ar-AAnIU1j?li=BBqdg4K&ocid=iehp

Amanda
24th March 2017, 04:02
Have just watched a recent episode of Dr Phil which features a brave young woman named Kendall. Please don't watch if you are feeling fragile. To me it appears to be a follow on from Pizzagate. Kendall refers to an island. Made me think of the information about a so called island that catered for the elite.

Thought it was prudent to include the link to the video here in this thread both as a follow on from the opening post and as a secure place to keep a trigger alert in place. The last thing I want to do is trigger a victim or witness - particularly if they are alone and have not yet disclosed to anyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyy4K0I&feature=youtu.be

Let's keep this subject open so that we can learn but also keep in mind that victims and witnesses need to be protected.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: I have many questions about the video and I will share those soon.

Dreamtimer
24th March 2017, 11:19
I just read the Jane Fonda article. This stuff isn't new. My parents discouraged my interest in acting and modeling for the very reason that they knew people would be pushing drugs on me and making me give sex for jobs or advancement. They knew or suspected child abuse and had concerns about children being actors. There's a term known as the 'casting couch'.

Take a look at the arrest records in Virginia for sexual assault. You'll see that it's pretty easy to get away with it in that state. How many people really work hard to make sure the system actually protects women and children and men from rape and sexual abuse. People rarely even talk about men getting raped.

A fingerprint is circumstantial evidence and people like Teal got 'left behind' because the evidence was 'just circumstantial'. This crap happens all the time. It's not just elites.

TargeT
24th March 2017, 12:47
Joe Biden frequents the island I live on annually... I imagine more of "the same" happens here as well since we have such easy access to all the places children are trafficked from lately :-/.

worst part is, most the restaurants I go to proudly have his creepy picture up on the wall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE

How many people really work hard to make sure the system actually protects women and children and men from rape and sexual abuse. People rarely even talk about men getting raped.

Men get raped more than women (due to prison) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html) (a shocker to most people) but male ego gets that statistic burred pretty quickly; I think over all the topic (for "normal" poeple) is so uncomfortable that it's easy to avoid thinking about (or working hard on, in the case of police?).

This year is the first year I realized how big the pedo thing is.. and I'm still a bit in shock, I don't know how it can go on so easily.

PROTESTS tomorrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrfCx-udAKo

Maggie
24th March 2017, 14:38
This morning I woke up thinking about how badly we are hampered by the inability to KNOW what others are thinking, feeling, their motivations and the TRUTH in what they "reveal" to us.

I woke up thinking about the role that holding a secret plays in our lives...leading to black mail, to being unable to stand fully for fear of revelations.

I woke up feeling really sure that despite how badly we are being hampered, that there is something we can retrieve out of the corners and shadows of our blinded state.

Liars on the grand narcissistic level spoil us to trust in others BUT it hones a skill of subtle discernment. Narcissistic liars are shameless. They do NOT care if they are caught in lies really and they will maintain they are saying truth no matter what. It is definitely crazy making to try to confront this kind of untruthful being. They will use whatever they need to use to achieve their agena which is to serve themselves.

We in the meantime can LEARN to see them coming and avoid them. This is what I think we can DO with malignant narcissism... stay away. But people are hurt badly by the encounters and the fact that we DON"T have universal telepathy and transparency lets this kind of structure be a danger to others.

FOR INSTANCE: I think that many LIARS have used the "child sexual abuse" card to punish others. This can be seen in contentious adult relationships where a child is used as a pawn. My mother used this with my father in a divorce proceeding regarding my brother and it was TERRIBLE. It was evil IMO.
It is relatively simple to confuse a child about what appropriate touch means.

Also, trying to undermine others can take on a hysteric quality and stick. For example the 80's cascade of Calling people by the term "satanic" was found to be NOT THE CASE in many significant cases like the McMartins. The "problem" of finding who the "witches" might be, can burn innocents as well as witches.

The McMartin day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s, prosecuted by the Los Angeles District Attorney Ira Reiner. Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in Manhattan Beach, California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care. Accusations were made in 1983. Arrests and the pretrial investigation ran from 1984 to 1987, and the trial ran from 1987 to 1990. After six years of criminal trials, no convictions were obtained, and all charges were dropped in 1990. When the trial ended in 1990 it had been the longest and most expensive criminal trial in American history.[1] The case was part of day-care sex-abuse hysteria, a moral panic over alleged Satanic ritual abuse in the 1980s and early 1990s. The school was located on Walnut and Manhattan Beach Blvd.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

However, PERSONALLY we learn to read the claims with better accuracy. I think we always need to vet the source of claims. Otherwise we may be part of the problem. Is Pizzagate true or not? It needs continued rational investigation.

One fact is clear. Some people are more at risk. We can help people be less a target. I know that people talk about boundaries with different meanings but I think I have learned one thing from Malignant Narcissistic (SERVICE to self) people. THEY want ME to be "vulnerable". They do not want to mess with prickly, edgy and guarded others. They move rapidly from vulnerable open gullible and innocent one to the next.

I think we might benefit from being taught openly about the USERS. But it would need bringing many Facts out in the open with those we think are too innocent to be cautioned? Not just "don't go with strangers" but that there are malicious intentions and that one can be STRONG to say no way. That is advice for proper parents.

This of course does not help the recipients of "family lines of abuse". There are really utterly terrible childhoods being lived. Perhaps that is what we hate most, no BLANKET remedies are to be found on planet earth and there is horror. We can triumph over all the trauma that can be experienced. That is to be celebrated.

In my childhood, I was raised by such a malignant mothering figure and she irritated my field enough so I became well bounded early on. I was SHY and quiet but had an inner iron and was no innocent. What I was was apparently vulnerable because I kept myself under wraps. I was an older person in a baby size but that served me to survive many things and not be a victim. Can we teach this skill without the trauma?

When a baby sitter or someone else tried me for the potential of abuse, I immediately reacted...not a good prey. IMO it will likely be that someone tries all children on for size. Revolted reactions: shrill and threatening to tell are unpleasant for predators IMO. THIS SERVED ME! The upshot is that my mother turned me into a newt once, being a newt helped in its way and now I am better. I have much respect for the journey we all face overcoming our "hits" on planet earth.

I don't believe many of the stories being paraded as evidence of a dark and large truth of pedophilia. Malignant narcissists are known to use horror stories to win over others. I learned a term "duping delight" which is a thrill narcissists feel when getting one over on the duped. Beware of celebrity by victim hood as a real reliable source of knowledge I think. IMO The REAL crimes are usually not so blatant and the real pedophiles will be very secretive and selective.

Well, to edit that: if a climate can be created where "pedophiles" have free reign, maybe they are not so secretive. Like the Mormon cults of pedophillic polygamy and other institutions? Maybe that is where the "islands" and the airplanes come in to play. And IF a gaurdian can sell a child as a slave. That too is institutionalized.

There is a lot of evidence of how the entertainment and modeling field is rife with abuse. With its emphasis on "external" validation of approval and where it is not just talent but "breaks" that ensure fame, it is perfect for predators to have their way. I think anyone who would choose this path and needs "fame", is at risk.

In a way, the superficial seeking of the "legitimate" avenues of "I am number one" in all systems sets up a predator prey trajectory. Cutting corners of integrity, undermining others, all that we see in "dog eat dog" dynamics is IMO all part of a system of social grading that will have abuse possible. There IS a caste system of social value that is fundamentally cruel at play that makes the ground on which all abuse is made "acceptable". This is often seen by what is condoned to have "wealth", or even a modest paycheck.

When I woke up this AM, I was thinking of "what I learned" by my inability to know all and by the HUGE lack of transparency on earth and that we will all be experiencing in some way. This is not to be excused...that earth has these horrors. It is to be GOTTEN AROUND by our own independence of valuing our own INTEGRITY (meaning our own bubble of "who I am" and unwillingness to be used OR use others) To BE independent is a rare gift we give ourselves by our own actions. To be interdependent with others is IMO egalitarian when it has HONEST interaction between free beings.

I wish we could all be free and raise free children, never be traumatized and that we could be our full selves with each other without fear. In reality, at this moment, I think we are asked to learn HOW this can be possible. So, I am praising the contrast for its ability to educate.

If we don't believe we CAN be free of the predator cycle means we bought in to a bad bargain. What I mean is that we may buy in to thinking we must participate in the victim/predator/savior model. The world seems to offer making bad bargains "to get something" we think we will value. To suss what is true and call out the liars and the perpetration of abuse in the dark cannot occur inside IGNORANCE we may unwittingly support.

TargeT
24th March 2017, 18:17
I was an older person in a baby size but that served me to survive many things and not be a victim. Can we teach this skill without the trauma?

Hmm, interesting question.

We humans love to avoid struggle, yet the only time we grow is through struggle; our race is at a point now that we have "auto-immune disease" our immune systems have nothing to do and are literally attacking ourselves (and cured by introducing parasites? maybe. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy).)... People are exposing themselves to radiation just for the bodies stress responses (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_hormesis),,, are we removing too much struggle from our lives?

Where are the wolves for our survival instincts? Where are the parasites and infections for our immune system? Where is the struggle to eat that used to be daily? I'm not too surprised we, as a whole, are a bit crazy.

When a baby sitter or someone else tried me for the potential of abuse, I immediately reacted...not a good prey. IMO it will likely be that someone tries all children on for size. Revolted reactions: shrill and threatening to tell are unpleasant for predators IMO. THIS SERVED ME! The upshot is that my mother turned me into a newt once, being a newt helped in its way and now I am better. I have much respect for the journey we all face overcoming our "hits" on planet earth.

But you did not take on the victim archetype, some people seem to be designed as prey and fall into this roll as default; others seem to naturally be able to sense this and almost instinctively take advantage (that joe biden video I posted above is a great example). I have some experience I think on the opposite spectrum of (what I assume to be) yours, I started a business because of one such individual with a goal of putting him out of business (which is kind of judgy and arrogant of me to assume I should be the one to punish someone else) after working with him and observing the type of person he is (and then multiple stories from young ladies later).

That was 3 years ago, we are just about over taking him in popularity if not pure numbers (he's been doing it for 20 years after all) and I continue with that same goal as one of many for the business.

I also have a woman living at my house (my wife's best friend) who just got divorced after a 10 year rough relationship, where these "dark transgressions" did occur, with several pre teen's affected. :fpalm:

HOWEVER:

I don't believe many of the stories being paraded as evidence of a dark and large truth of pedophilia. Malignant narcissists are known to use horror stories to win over others. I learned a term "duping delight" which is a thrill narcissists feel when getting one over on the duped. Beware of celebrity by victim hood as a real reliable source of knowledge I think. IMO The REAL crimes are usually not so blatant and the real pedophiles will be very secretive and selective.

I completely agree with this, it's much like the label "nazi" or what ever extreme marginalizing moniker is flung about... what a great way to instantly remove someone's voice from the table & the proof is mostly vacant, usually. I often half think this (pizzagate) is something of the "deep state war" that may or may not be unfolding before us (or is that just theater too?), but some of the "coincidences" seem to be a bit much also...

If we don't believe we CAN be free of the predator cycle means we bought in to a bad bargain. What I mean is that we may buy in to thinking we must participate in the victim/predator/savior model. The world seems to offer making bad bargains "to get something" we think we will value. To suss what is true and call out the liars and the perpetration of abuse in the dark cannot occur inside IGNORANCE we may unwittingly support.

You have a very strong approach to this, if only everyone else had that inner iron, but where does that iron come from with out temperance? I don't know that my early life was traumatic by any standard other than "oh, 1st world problems" but perspectives are perspectives and it shaped me into who I am, while there's definitely some faults there are also strengths I gained through my "trials".

I luckily joined the military so I got my "coming of age" type of ritual, something that's lacking in most of today's society which helped in shaping my perspective and self awareness. Becoming self aware enough to identify your own role in social interaction situations doesn't seem like something many do, or contemplate.. I agree education is key and it should focus on psychology and interpersonal relationships (or at the very least, logical fallacy) you know, basically the last thing you find most students exposed to unless they seek it out.

Not sure on the validity of this, still reading it's sources.. but :
First Of The Elite Washington DC Pedophile Ring Pleads Guilty To Child Rape Democrat politician tied to D.C. pedophilia network admits multiple counts of raping children (http://www.neonnettle.com/features/805-first-of-the-elite-washington-dc-pedophile-ring-pleads-guilty-to-child-rape)

I certainly hope this isn't a partisan effort.. If one side of the isle has this trash in it, I'm sure both do.

Maggie
24th March 2017, 18:57
Thanks and good to see you here!!

like the label "nazi" or what ever extreme marginalizing moniker is flung about... what a great way to instantly remove someone's voice from the table & the proof is mostly vacant, usually. I often half think this (pizzagate) is something of the "deep state war" that may or may not be unfolding before us (or is that just theater too?), but some of the "coincidences" seem to be a bit much also...

There really are some weird coincidences and I do think we should be continuing to investigate. I do feel we MUST step up in taking care of children, all of one another really, in practical ways. I feel kind of passionate about creating climates of health. One climate would be that no child is left defence-less. BUT on the other hand, I KNOW we are not victims. That is why I keep thinking about healthy ENVIRONMENT...

Becoming self aware enough to identify your own role in social interaction situations doesn't seem like something many do, or contemplate.. I agree education is key and it should focus on psychology and interpersonal relationships (or at the very least, logical fallacy) you know, basically the last thing you find most students exposed to unless they seek it out.

An environment of health would be about knowing who we are....and relationships. Life is IMO not without conflict but COULD have a beneficial field to play on...sort of abstract in a way as to what qualifies as beneficial except it would not IMO be intentionally cruel. I think cruelty is from rage and gets passed on? What means good nutrition to grow into a free being? That is Meaning not just physical but spiritual nutrition....For instance, there is a difference between two people feeling angry and having a fight (GOOD nutrition) and being in an "unfair" fight like being the brunt of a bully with no recourse (unhealthy). One should step in and stop the bully IMO. Also, not accept institutionalized set ups of predation EVER.

The hurt generated by what I have coined as "Narcissists R US" is IMO generational. Only living without empathy could make such a sick human matrix as in pedophillia. IMO this is the very crux: children are torturously deprived of love to make them hard and cold. Then they will be numbed permanently and will not be humane and on and on.......

Amanda
26th March 2017, 23:50
Great to see this thread still moving along - opening up intellectual discourse on a very disturbing subject. Thank you to all readers and contributors. Huge thank you to Malc for providing me with an avenue of speech - without which I would be just another voice trying to be heard. I know I am safe here and I know I am watched/heard here.

Dr Phil?? How did he manage to get the show to air? Many of the elite level Crimes Against Children television shows are vetoed/cancelled/banned - why and how did this particular one make it to air - to be beamed out to his large following?????

Don't forget that Dr Phil has been linked to Oprah Winfrey who in turn has been linked to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. Have to factor that in until such a time as information and evidence can rule that connection out.

Is this particular show a message?????

Is this particular show a warning?????

Is this particular show a well managed psy op?????

A well produced show that has been 'beamed' out to see how many people are still well and truly in the 'sleeper' state?????

If Kendall is to make her very public actions work - she needs to name people, so that professional agencies can take action. Did this happen?????

How did she survive????? What a Heroine ... I am in awe of her strength

However I do have questions about her very public appearance on such a high profile television show. Did she come forward of her own accord????? Did she come forward as a well managed victim???? It happens people - elite level victims are managed/controlled/handled.

I have to factor in these thoughts: The entertainment 'industry' is not just about the casting couch. Look closely at ALL television/movies/media and move into Critical Thinking Mode. Note that actresses/actors/news readers/whatever - remain in the public eye for years and years. We - the public see the same faces over and over. Elite level performers earn millions of dollars and what does that do? It means that they can live a life that is way above and very separate to the rest of us. We see the same faces for many years and then a drip feed of new faces are introduced. It is a pattern of sorts.

That is why I ask the above questions about Kendall. Has she been well managed? Dr Phil even walked her out to the audience from back stage. Was he showing empathy or was he managing her??? Only Kendall knows.

The subject of Crimes Against Children is huge and is everywhere. I have been working my way through a very complex system and I have worked out why - to some extent, at least from my perspective - how and why Victims and Witnesses are not receiving justice. My actions started in 2011 and I have achieved some wins. Some cannot be made public - obviously I would NEVER name a Victim or Witness without their permission. Please know that being vocal helps. I will make more public as soon as it is safe to do so.

Stay with this subject people - as painful as it is and as complicated as it is - it demands our Global Attention. Remember this, from a former operational, university educated Police Officer - NO ONE likes to get caught and NO ONE admits to their crimes until they have nowhere to go. It is a difficult process to get any matter into a courtroom that involves a Crime Against a Child but it can be done.

Thanks again for keeping this thread alive and moving forward. Everything we do to learn about this subject - is a positive step forward to help Victims and Witnesses know that we care.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
29th March 2017, 06:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnr6CG6lHM

Amanda
31st March 2017, 01:42
Thought that it might add to the depth of this thread, to share some examples of related research. As a protective measure - to ensure Victims and Witnesses are not automatically triggered via words and images - I will provide the titles of the articles. Those of you who visit this thread can conduct your own research and we can at least be seen to be making an attempt to protect those within our Earthly global society who need our support.

During the early stages of my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I discovered some well made but deeply disturbing documentaries. Please ensure you are in a strong psychological state of mind before conducting your research - what I discovered had a huge impact on me as I know it will on other people - even those of you who think you are of sound strong mind and ethics.

1. Kinseys Pedophiles 51:24 minutes (Deeply disturbing but an absolute necessity for those who want to learn about how and why our Earthly global society has an entrenched ability to permit and nurture Crimes Against Children and in particular Child Sexual Abuse.)

2. Conspiracy of Silence 56 minutes (My understanding it is banned and was removed from the television programming schedule at the last minute. One researcher connected to this documentary was killed under very odd circumstances. More than one odd death is connected to this particular documentary.)

3. A Child of Rage 27 minutes (Heartbreaking account of a young girl who survived an horrific childhood.)

If anyone viewing this thread thinks for even a nano second/heartbeat/moment that p*&^%gate is a recent development - please know that it is not.

Stay strong and I do advise - again - to ensure absolute strength of mind and spirit before viewing any or all of the above listed educational references.

Much Peace & Much Respect - to all the Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux who have been subjected to horrific abuse - and - to those Victims and Witnesses who need us to both believe them and to support them during their healing and recovery - Amanda

Elen
31st March 2017, 05:55
If anyone viewing this thread thinks for even a nano second/heartbeat/moment that p*&^%gate is a recent development - please know that it is not.

Stay strong and I do advise - again - to ensure absolute strength of mind and spirit before viewing any or all of the above listed educational references.

Good advice Amanda. I find this soo hard looking into, I'd like to take all those children into my arms and comfort them to make it better. Out of all the the jobs, Amanda...yours is the toughest. Much respect to you...:tiphat:

Amanda
3rd April 2017, 00:49
Elen - During the last couple of years I sometimes wish that I could go and pick up all the abused Children - of all ages - like people do with abused and abandoned Magnifique Animaux. Sadly I cannot do what animal lovers do - not that simple. I have however been focussing on my physical health and am now feeling renewed and will become more visible. I have learned much on the Child Abuse Whistleblower journey and I have learned a lot that I would like to share. At least I know I am safe at theonetruth.

While I am in a sharing mood - I sometimes reflect on the seven years of this heartbreaking journey - and - the one aspect of which I am sure is this: I am glad that I decided to seize the opportunity in 2011. I started with the object of working out why my life was destroyed. As the journey progressed and it did not take long, I realised I was not the only person who was making Mandatory Reports and having their life destroyed. I still accept the challenge. I do not know what I can achieve or whether I will do any good at all but this much I do know: If I do nothing, say nothing, then I am part of the problem ....

Thank you Everyone who keeps this subject alive by reading and learning - Victims and Witnesses will no doubt see our efforts and if that is all we can do - then at the very least it is a start.

Myst
4th April 2017, 05:42

TargeT
4th April 2017, 18:38
Some very interesting dot connections, mostly centered around the long career of the podesta's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W7H_tg4lM

Greenbarry
4th April 2017, 23:17
well.. looks like this head of the snake is a freak'n hydra!!
:fpalm:

TargeT
5th April 2017, 00:37
The latest episodes from Jake Morphonios. Impressive work.

well.. looks like this head of the snake is a freak'n hydra!!
:fpalm:

it blows me away that it's seemingly this pervasive.

how is it that they to get these people to do this stuff? (or that these people innately want to do these things) I don't understand at all.

Aragorn
5th April 2017, 02:16
it blows me away that it's seemingly this pervasive.

how is it that they to get these people to do this stuff? (or that these people innately want to do these things) I don't understand at all.

Well, either these people truly are so evil and twisted, or else it's some kind of extortion-based secret society like Skull & Bones. Said "fraternity" is in fact a recruiting ground for future cabal members.

You are initiated into some truly sick and perverted things, before witnesses and — in this day and age of camera-equipped phones et al — probably on video. And thus the very fact that you've willingly been part of it is what ensures your loyalty to "the brotherhood".

I strongly recommend watching the videos in this thread here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/2277-Whistleblower-Kay-Griggs-Colonel-s-Wife-Tell-All), but I must warn you that it's pretty disturbing stuff. :vom:

sandy
5th April 2017, 04:42
pretty heavt s**& >>>thanks for the strength to post and share Myst :smiley hug:

These individuals are either devoid of empathy and thus psychopaths or so in need of connection they believe it can happen through the sexual act.

Imho, they are disconnected from their inner soul and identify only with the mental and physical realms thus search in devious avenues for spiritual and or other deeper connection...........not being able to feel, other than the adrenaline of a fear based high chemical reaction, not only to their own fear but to that of others as well. The acts become more and more deviant to create the adrenaline reaction .

Just thinking outloud but in essence those who crave power, fame, etc will be easy targets due to their need. Thus the prey is lured into the web through initial networking, parties, etc. and when caught in a lesser act during a possible state of compromise of morals/ethics IE>drunkiness, drugs, sexual compromise, etc. they will be documented and thus forever be at the command of the spider!!

The latest episodes from Jake Morphonios. Impressive work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-wlrbsXylU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyof-lNsYxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6YD6e6ujb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAtF6B6WdXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVi96tTa7jc

Dreamtimer
5th April 2017, 19:36
Some very interesting dot connections, mostly centered around the long career of the podesta's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W7H_tg4lM

How does her style feel when it's Podesta in the crosshairs? Different than when it's Bannon?

TargeT
5th April 2017, 19:52
How does her style feel when it's Podesta in the crosshairs? Different than when it's Bannon?

recall I've watched abby for years, I don't have an issue with her normally, the bannon video isn't her normal style.

I'm going to have to go back and verify, but the two videos are a lot different in presentation (language used). Though perhaps that's because Podesta's got a lot more dirt (emails) in the public right now.

are both from the same outlet (different writers perhaps?)?

Aragorn
6th April 2017, 02:15

recall I've watched abby for years, I don't have an issue with her normally, the bannon video isn't her normal style.

I'm going to have to go back and verify, but the two videos are a lot different in presentation (language used). Though perhaps that's because Podesta's got a lot more dirt (emails) in the public right now.

are both from the same outlet (different writers perhaps?)?

Both are Empire Files videos, and Abby Martin does all the writing herself. She doesn't do propaganda, but she is very passionate about anything she perceives as injustice and/or corruption, and she does have a strong progressive leaning. ;)

And as I'm still single at the time of my writing this, I feel that they should wash her and bring her to my hut. I don't care if she can cook. She's hot, so the food would probably cook itself in her presence. :p :ttr:

Hmm... Did I really just write that on a public thread? :hmm: :blsh:

:ttr:

Anyway, we've got several Empire Files documentaries and interviews here at The One Truth — all under the forum block called The Library, but in different subforums, depending on the subject matter. They're well worth the watch. ;)

Amanda
8th April 2017, 23:46
A short response - well at least an attempt to be concise. In a general sense the reason that the issue of Crimes Against Children is so extensive is due to it being hidden. A prime fact to consider when researching the subject of Child Abuse is that it appears to me, as a Child Abuse Whistleblower who has had her life derailed - is that it is making its way to the light. When I started my journey in 2011 - I really got sideswiped and thought I was doing the right thing by the Children and of course obeying the law.

Once I realised that I had to fight for me - I quickly realised that I was actually fighting for the Children who do not have a voice. I have learned much and my life has been completed reshaped as it were - I told a counsellor recently that I would love to remove myself from the situation - just to renew my energy but I cannot. My journey is now so huge that I continue - even when I want to drop to the floor exhausted - because the Children who suffer everyday - if they can keep going - so can I.

Keep this subject alive and visible - that is the start. The rest will follow. As soon as the legal issues I am involved in are complete - I can share how I worked with two particular victims and currently have the focus of operational Police.

The hydra reference is apt only I think it is more like a few hydras - but - they are realising that their victims are stronger than first supposed. As long as we the public remain strong and visible - we help the victims to stay strong and to make themselves known to those who will assist them ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Nydelig Unger and Magnifique Animaux - Amanda

NB: Huge heartfelt gratitude to those who are keeping this thread alive and visible.

TargeT
9th April 2017, 00:00
it does seem like this topic is getting much more attention than it used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9JcKiyawJU

Paul Joseph Watson joins alex jones in declaring war on pedophile empire.

Amanda
13th April 2017, 02:33
TargeT - In response to your comment above - GOOD!

So pleased people have been reading the unreadable - watching the unwatchable - learning the unlearnable: We should not need to even have a subject such as Crimes Against Children/Child Abuse - but we do. Thank you everyone who keeps this thread running as well as the long running thread in the Highlighted Section.

TargeT
27th April 2017, 14:06
Well... Trump may not be the savior some think he is on this topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU1luqCJGw

Story #2: Fmr. Trump Campaign Chair Just Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking — During the Campaign
http://bit.ly/2pAL7tg

Trump's Mythical Crackdown on Sex Trafficking
http://bit.ly/2q9KMNZ

Pearse Redmond Updates Us On The Epstein Pedophile Scandal
http://bit.ly/2p5Kh6o

Reminder: Trump's Lawyer Tried To Cover Up Trump's Deposition In Pedophile Epstein Case
http://bit.ly/2oy3wa5

Message Logs Of Trump Calls From Epstein's Phone Message Book
http://bit.ly/2q7S9mp

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island
http://bit.ly/1q9o846

Victims Alleging Seattle Mayor Ed Murray Raped Them As Kids, Exposing Police Cover-Up
http://bit.ly/2q7SJAk

Dreamtimer
27th April 2017, 14:13
This might explain some strange silence from some folks. (I hate that this is so pervasive and real. I want to burn them all. Ring of Fire style).

Aianawa
27th April 2017, 22:16
Well... Trump may not be the savior some think he is on this topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU1luqCJGw

Things are speeding up xponetialllly

TargeT
4th May 2017, 00:55
Are they speeding up or are we just paying attention...

This Video brings up things VERY far into the past.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnrkVweh-4c

So I just found out Jeffery Epstein (lolita express... pedo extraordinar) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein)lives on St Thomas, USVI..... a scant 40 miles away from me on the island i live on.

I've previously commented on Joe Biden and his yearly visits to St Croix where I live as highly questionable, (as he himself is creepy as hell) and this video highlights that:

Where the hell do I live...... :/

Aianawa
4th May 2017, 01:22
Gee, lot to be said for lightworking, especially out from oneself, some say this be shield, some defence, some even say love bomb or energy offensive, imo building ones chakras up and pushing or using them is helpfullll.

Amanda
15th May 2017, 23:30
The link below will connect viewers to a music clip. View at your own discretion and apply Lateral Thinking - Critical Thinking - Creative/Divergent Thinking. Considering what the public have learned about the p*&&^%$£e scandal - the video clip is very telling. I won't comment as I know that people are very capable of thinking for themselves.

https://heatst.com/tech/pizzagate-theorists-believe-theyve-found-damning-new-evidence-in-katy-perry-music-video/

Much Respect & Much Peace - To all those who know the truth and find the strength to keep helping it to the surface and out into the light - Amanda

Myst
3rd July 2017, 08:17

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 13:32
Myst, if you listen to Dr. Farrell's latest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCP8o8om3vg) news and views he directly connects the banks with the pedophilia issue.

I've linked to it here, and it's posted on Amanda's thread (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10253-Joseph-Farrell-updates?p=841973932&viewfull=1#post841973932).

Paloma
3rd July 2017, 13:47
Are they speeding up or are we just paying attention...

This Video brings up things VERY far into the past.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnrkVweh-4c

So I just found out Jeffery Epstein (lolita express... pedo extraordinar) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein)lives on St Thomas, USVI..... a scant 40 miles away from me on the island i live on.

I've previously commented on Joe Biden and his yearly visits to St Croix where I live as highly questionable, (as he himself is creepy as hell) and this video highlights that:

Where the hell do I live...... :/

I lived on one of those islands long enough to know how the controllers operate. The corruption and moral subversion of the Caribbean population is incredible.
At one end life is overly permissive, with alcohol, drugs and perverted carnival parades. And the other extreme is an invasion of evangelism with hellfire and brimstone services blaring on loudspeakers throughout the remote villages, and also on the local radios. The stuff I saw when visiting a local orphanage during the eighties was hair-raising, although now I'm beginning to make sense of some of it, in the context of what is coming to light these days.
There was a trickle down effect of gossip about royalty and pop stars having underage village kids at their parties, although it was hard to tell the truth from exaggerations.

Amanda
26th July 2017, 00:42
For those who are interested - there are news articles that are stating Podesta is the prime suspect for the murder of his son. I tried to access a link to 4chan but was not able to view anything on that site. There are other links.

Given the sensitive nature of the subject I imagine that anyone who is interested in the subject of John Podesta and his illigitimate son - recently deceased member of a well known music group - will be able to type the appropriate words into a search engine. It appears that the musician was murdered and that even the logo of the band was a 'broken paedophile symbol.' It appears that the musician was becoming very vocal about the abuse he suffered during his childhood. May he Rest In Peace.

The truth will out - it always does. For now we read and research and also utilise our intellect, intuition and sensitivity when self educating. Nydelig Unger - You are not nameless and You are not forgotten nor the Magnifique Animaux.

Amanda
28th July 2017, 01:11
Here is a link regarding Podesta and the alleged suicide of his illigitimate son. I chose this link as I liked the manner in which it has been written. The author of the article appears to be a thinker and asks questions.
http://themetalden.com/?p=58677

Amanda
1st August 2017, 00:56
Here is another related link. This one appears to be 'additional' information and evidence. When People die in mysterious circumstances - all it does is give rise to questions. Lots of questions. Is it just me who thinks like this????
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2454-chester-bennington-s-friend-he-was-murdered-by-elite-pedophiles-

Amanda
4th August 2017, 00:23
The reason I am posting the link below - in this particular thread and not the long running Disturbing Child Abuse thread is this: It appears to give credence to the Pizzagate story and associated news articles.

I want to add that as soon as any news article, involving the naming of any industry or any member of any industry, speaks out about the subject of paedophiles and predators - the site that publishes the article is either slammed as fake or the news article is slammed as fake.

Nevertheless more and more news articles are being published - why and why now??? Use your cognition People that is what I do. All the victims and witnesses know the truth. Nydelig Unger - You are not nameless and you are not forgotten. Magnifique Animaux also.
http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/

Amanda
22nd August 2017, 23:24
For those People who are interested I thought the attached article was noteworthy. Also saw an article recently that stated actor Robert Downey had spoken up about paedophilia and the connections to the elite and hollywood - he even named names.
https://newspunch.com/reporter-bbc-pedophilia-dead/

Much Respect & Much Peace - Nydelig Unger - Amanda

Amanda
3rd November 2017, 03:14
Thought I would add the attached link to this thread. As far as I am concerned everything to do with Child Abuse is connected - with regard to one aspect or another. Also this thread is clearly labelled and provides some type of protection for victims and witnesses. I was also advised to commence the Pizzagate thread in the Conspiracy Forum - which is an excellent idea. I don't personally know the man named Paddock nor do I know the estranged brother of Paddock, who features in the attached article.

However - sharing information and evidence is vital to our ongoing intellectual development and our learning and eventual wisdom.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/26/brother-of-las-vegas-shooter-arrested-on-child-porn-charges/?utm_term=.39f729574671

Interesting how the 'dots are connecting' conspiracy or not - yes/no/maybe????

NB: Apparently Podesta or Weinstein are soon to be indicted. Information and evidence was shared via 4chan in recent days - for those who may be interested.

Amanda
29th November 2017, 22:02
The images I am sharing here - may help those who have read through my posts regarding Pizzagate. I mention that certain items are significant - in terms of symbolism. I stated that the 'cactus' would be significant.

Remember the symbolism would be relevant to abuse. Think Literally then Laterally. If you have the courage to - Think Critically. The images above are not exact but they represent the electrical component to the cactus.

For those who are new to Lateral/Critical Thinking - It is symbolic of electric devices. During severe abuse a person becomes disoriented and 'items' can become symbolic. For those who still need help to understand: If a person is being abused with an electrical device - they can then be 'programmed' to see the device within everyday type items. Hence the cactus could be representational for an electrical device.

The above images were shared within a place I go to chat (safely) this very morning - they are symbolic. So a regular person sees a cactus but a victim/witness sees an electrical device. I hope I have explained the situation properly.

That is why there is a strong Trigger Alert to this thread and also why I accepted the suggestion to place this thread in the Conspiracy Forum. Keep learning everyone - Knowledge is Power.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten - Amanda

sandy
30th November 2017, 02:35
I find your recent post confusing in the image example you are using....my understanding of trigger images is not the confusion but the image you use in your analogy is real..........this is part of the new 5G technology they are implementing and hiding in all sorts of ways to offset too much concern and cactus is one such example of a hidden 5G transmitter. Very Real indeed....

Amanda
30th November 2017, 03:02
Sandy et al - The images are not for Literal Thinking. They are the closest to what I could utilise as an example. When you move into Lateral Thinking - using the images supplied - it is not literally about the technical application of 'hiding' electronics.

Thinking Laterally means utilising the images to think about how the image of a cactus could have a different meaning for a regular person or a person who is a Victim and/or Witness of Child Abuse. A regular person sees a cactus - irrespective of whether it is a pretend cactus hiding electronic applications or just a regular naturally growing cactus.

A Child Abuse Victim and/or Witness sees a cactus - but - also sees an electronic device that was used during abuse. The device may have had three prongs or three connections or three parts. So when the abused Child/Adult is in agonising pain - they recall the device and in their pain addled memory - they can see the electronic device as say, for example a cactus.

During some Child Abuse - it is a fact that causing immense pain will take the Victim and/or Witness into an altered State of Mind. While in that altered State of Mind - that is where the images and the memory of the images becomes altered. Hence the term: Altered State of Mind.

So - the images I posted were only supposed to act as an adjunct to what I had posted in my summary notes - after watching the Pizzagate Documentaries. The cactus you will note - features in some of the images contained with the Pizzagate Documentaries.

I can explain further should anyone need further support to understand why I posted the images of the cactus. Could be that they are directly connected to Child Abuse - given that they are Literally electronic 'fake' cactus however for the purpose of posting the images here - was and is - to support the notes I made early in the thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we all keep learning - Amanda

Aragorn
30th November 2017, 03:48
I find your recent post confusing in the image example you are using....my understanding of trigger images is not the confusion but the image you use in your analogy is real..........this is part of the new 5G technology they are implementing and hiding in all sorts of ways to offset too much concern and cactus is one such example of a hidden 5G transmitter. Very Real indeed....

I'm afraid you are conflating a few things, sandy. The three-prong icon you are referring to has nothing to do with 5G, but is the internationally agreed-upon symbol for USB connectors. ;)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/USB_Icon.svg/475px-USB_Icon.svg.png

sandy
30th November 2017, 05:55
Gee Amanda And Aragorn .......I understood what you were saying Amanda about images and triggers and just thought your analogy was somewhat over the top.....Aragorn, I know the three prong icon is the sign for a USB connector as well........

The image with the hidden technology inside a phony cactus triggered a memory for me of a presentation on 5G technology I just watched with regards to it being installed every where for the near future implementation of 5 G waves ......buildings, trees, cactus, statues, etc.....

Hope this helps to explain where I was coming from in my address to Amanda's post. Did not mean to take anything away from the importance of her message..:nails::getcoat:

Amanda
30th November 2017, 06:57
Sandy et al - I am sure you only added to the conversation. Sandy you did not take anything away from the thread. Perhaps there are others who benefited from the discussion. I will add Sandy that my comments are not over the top. At the elite level Child Abuse is nothing short of the works of nightmares - only it is very real for the Victims and/or Witnesses.

You yourself mentioned the trigger process. The trigger process is not always Literal - it can be Lateral and on a Critical Level there is a whole world of pain for Victims and/or Witnesses. The three pronged image - again - it is a three pronged image (the USB) that suggests plugging into a device only the device - for a Victim and/or Witness - could be an electrical or sexual device or some other device that was inserted into them - not necessarily to their genital or anus area - could be any part of their body. The other aspect is that Witnesses could have been forced to watch. They also can suffer from triggers.

A trigger could be xmas - or a birthday - that means that triggers are all around the person causing them to recall their abuse. Child Abuse is horrific - the deeper a person goes the darker and darker it gets. I have difficult days but I need to keep going. It might sound corny and even obtuse - but - someone needs to be their Voice. People need to not just know that Child Abuse is happening but that it happens amid all levels of society. Most of all People need to understand the dark nature of the really elite level Child Abuse. Any Child can disappear and never be found again.

Above it all I just want Victims and Witnesses to know - that People do care and that People are wanting to explore the subject. When we understand the subject matter - in particular the really dark aspects - then we have a chance at a new beginning.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger & Magnifique Animaux You are not nameless and You are not forgotten - Amanda

NB: Anyone recall the television interview with Brittany Spears and I think Barbara Walters??? Walters, as the interviewer inserted a very unusual word into the questions and Brittany Spears changed immediately. It was as if Miss Spears entered into a completely different personality - now that is a deep Lateral/ Critical Trigger. Very indicative of elite level abuse.

Aragorn
30th November 2017, 08:34
NB: Anyone recall the television interview with Brittany Spears and I think Barbara Walters??? Walters, as the interviewer inserted a very unusual word into the questions and Brittany Spears changed immediately. It was as if Miss Spears entered into a completely different personality - now that is a deep Lateral/ Critical Trigger. Very indicative of elite level abuse.

I haven't seen that interview, but I'm not surprised that you mention this. Britney had a rebellious breakdown a number of years ago where she went into a hair salon and had all of her hair shaved off. There's no doubt on my mind that she's under some sort of mind control. Let's not forget that she was barely 16 years old when her career started, and she was catapulted straight to the top. She's not that talented. :hmm:

Dreamtimer
30th November 2017, 11:42
Wasn't that the interview where she was asked about her relationship with Justin Timberlake? She had been insisting they were abstaining but Justin had been interviewed and pretty much let everyone know that wasn't true.

I think Barbara asked her about it and she lost it. Not sure if that was the one.

enjoy being
30th November 2017, 11:44
Swift was sent pretty swiftly to befriend Lorde when she snuck into the club uninvited. The over view was of momentary panic, but the beacon that was set off allowed for easy location and deployment of the 'mentor' to administer that which is required when these instances arise.

Amanda
30th November 2017, 19:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwUJfokks1M

The above clip is a really short version of the Brittany Spears interview. The word inserted into the interview by the interviewer is: Spasm. Firstly not a word that seems entirely appropriate during the questions. Secondly it is apparent within seconds that Brittany Spears enters an Altered State of Mind/Another Personality.

I really felt for Brittany Spears when I saw the interview in its entirety. It became so obvious to me that the MKUltra/Whatever was and is actually real. My understanding is that a lot of the young pop stars were 'cultivated' via the Mickey Mouse Club. Now that is another thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we continue to learn about a dark subject - Amanda

Aragorn
30th November 2017, 20:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwUJfokks1M

The above clip is a really short version of the Brittany Spears interview. The word inserted into the interview by the interviewer is: Spasm. Firstly not a word that seems entirely appropriate during the questions. Secondly it is apparent within seconds that Brittany Spears enters an Altered State of Mind/Another Personality.

The way I interpret this is that she isn't necessarily reacting to the word "spasm", but to the subject of the question, and she does it by first trying to be funny about it, while underneath she is actually in a lot of suppressed pain, but then that pain breaks through and she can't keep up the "happy smile" anymore, so the tears start flowing. :hmm:

Still, even though my opinion here-above does not play into the trigger word meme, I see a very young girl — I would say "emotionally not mature enough to deal with what has been happening with her" — who's feeling trapped and not in control of her own life. As with many of these stars and starlets, she is being lived by others, and she probably wants out but sees no way to escape.

It is sad, indeed. Whatever the media try to depict her as, she was actually a very innocent girl in comparison to her contemporaries, and she never realized the price she would have had to pay in order to live her dream of becoming a star.

I really felt for Brittany Spears when I saw the interview in its entirety. It became so obvious to me that the MKUltra/Whatever was and is actually real. My understanding is that a lot of the young pop stars were 'cultivated' via the Mickey Mouse Club. Now that is another thread.

Much Peace & Much Respect - as we continue to learn about a dark subject - Amanda

Oh, MKULTRA is definitely real. It even has a page on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra), so it is mainstream knowledge that this thing has taken place. And it probably still is today, under a different name.

As with so many things, the project has probably moved from under the government umbrella to the corporate sector now. That makes it harder to trace the individuals involved and hold them accountable, while also conveniently offering plausible deniability to the government. :hmm:

sandy
30th November 2017, 22:00
Totally being misundertood and no longer into debating my posts intent, as well as being a victim of what you appear to have great sensitivity too and for Amanda; I will leave this thread be from here on in........

Understanding this ugly fact of life is no problem for me or reporting it either, as a Social Worker I have done so on occassion as well. Sometimes sensitivity can overshadow critical thinking and rationality thus perception of a person words can be skewed and I will leave it at that.

enjoy being
30th November 2017, 23:49
With the utmost respect..

There's a time to conclude the talking, and do what one feels they are meant to do. I am getting a bit confused by all this. As a 'victim' myself, all this continuing repeated statement of intent is actually more of a trigger than any tippy toeing around the subject.

I have remained quiet about what I keep reading in here, but feel I need to point this out. Cheers.

Amanda
1st December 2017, 02:10
There is an EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING in the subject line of this thread. I would hope not to be too soft but at the same time this is a subject that needs to be brought out into the light. If a Victim and/or Witness elects to read through this thread - then I can only support them in their bravery.

I truly never thought this thread would get even a hundred views. I think perhaps what happens is that this subject is so dark that even when shining a light on it - it can be brutal. Triggers come in all shapes and forms. I have heard many many many different disclosures over seven years and continuing.

Infighting is to be avoided wherever possible please. Understanding Victims and Witnesses is of the utmost importance. Sometimes I get very irate when People say to me: Well why didn't they speak out sooner?

The energy of their ignorance could light the entire state in which I live - truly - I am not joking, the ignorance of some People is staggering. When the ignorance comes from a person who is a parent - that is truly concerning because you know that if anything happened to their Child - it would be all out war.

When entering this thread - be warned and know that a dark subject is to be discussed. Everyone has a right to an opinion and everyone has their own perspective. I am fairly sure I have mentioned the perspective aspect before - so again - be kind to one another. We will never progress to a new beginning if we cannot get through the present.

I will continue to fight this battle because if I have learned anything over seven years - it is this: Children, Adults and Animals are invariably abused and some on levels that leave horror stories in the dust. I wish I didn't know this but knowing the truth gives me strength and knowing the lies are fizzing up to the surface makes the battle worth it. If even one Victim or Witness told me to stop because I am going about it all wrong - then I would stop. Not one person has ever told me to stop - not even my enemies.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we keep learning - Amanda

enjoy being
1st December 2017, 03:29
That's fine, I don't think you understood my post at all. I'll just refrain from reading the posts and keep my thoughts to myself. I wish you a speedy recovery.

DMt.
1st December 2017, 07:43
Dear Amanda,

please don't stop doing this work, even if a victim/survivor ever tells you you're doing it wrong.

It's too important, and you are allowed to make mistakes along the way.

My heartfelt admiration and approval is yours, and I also ask the Creator for your constant help, protection, guidance and blessing in this awful work.

Amanda
1st December 2017, 20:40
Wow DMt - thank you. And may I add that yesterday seemed a somewhat difficult day for others. Who knows why? I imagine someone does. It is quite incredible that you DMt and another person on a completely different site - both made efforts to protect me - visibly. I had thought that yesterday perhaps I should have stayed in bed - but - I did not.

Here is what I want to say:

This thread is specifically about the Pizzagate information and evidence that was and still is - available via the worldwideweb.

There is an upper case EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING - that is in place for a very good reason.

I was approached and asked to write about Pizzagate. First I had to view available video footage and it was rough.

I spoke to a Moderator here and the suggestion was made to me - to place the thread within: Conspiracy Documentaries. This I did.

I examined the available video footage and made explicit time marked suggestions/comments/opinions.

This thread is specifically for the discussion of Pizzagate video footage and other related information and evidence. Discussion via the typed word can be somewhat lacking in emotion and without face to face communication - meaning and intent can be lost.

If anything I would very much like this thread to continue - again - I will repeat that I cannot believe the views are in the thousands. I did not think this thread would even reach a hundred views but there you go.

Yesterday seemed to present a situation where People were communicating and we were unable to get a good 'flow' of reciprocal understanding. Why? I cannot answer that but please know that I am a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. I am only one voice in a vast ocean of voices. I do what I do - carefully and one step at a time. There is a long running thread here in the Highlighted Section for all sorts of details about what I am doing and with information and evidence added by members of the Public.

Today I would very much like to get this thread back to where it was - receiving views and comments. When I type in my regular - Much Peace & Much Respect - I do so in an effort to keep those words in the forefront of the mind of anyone who is good enough to give this thread their time.

I will not stop doing what I am doing - this is my Purpose. I have achieved more than I could ever have imagined. I saw a counsellor some months back - to unload and have a safe place to mention names and locations and such - information and evidence that I simply cannot make public at present. I saw her make a note on her notepad: PTSD. I stated: Post? This will never be over for me. Being a Child Abuse Whistleblower has changed the course of my life - destruction and all - my life has irrevocably changed. I accepted that years ago. As for the Disorder part: I thought that it is the paedophiles and predators who are the ones with the Disorder???

So here we are - working our way through a dark dark place. I try to shine a light because without at least trying to shine a light on a dark dark subject - we will never learn. All any of us can do is get online - join in the typed communications - and - try to respect the opinions and comments of others: In an attempt to learn and that always includes me. I am a lifelong Student and I just happen to be Teacher within this paradigm. We are All Students and We are All Teachers living on this planet that serves as a giant classroom - Yes/No/Maybe????

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are Not Nameless & You are Not Forgotten - Amanda

NB: A huge Thank You to All those People who read through what I write. I am truly grateful. I don't do paid advertisement - due to no money, no family, no external financial connections et cetera but it just goes to show that achievement does not always rest on finance. I try not to write too much about myself - I am a Child Abuse Whistleblower and I provide a voice for Victims and Witnesses and of course Anyone who wants to learn. Thank You Everyone.

DMt.
2nd December 2017, 12:56
PTSD, eh? To some people, it seems, any expression of distress, however real the cause, constitutes a 'Disorder'. I gather the American Shrink Manual now classifies pretty much all emotions as pathologies...and I most certainly wouldn't go back to that 'counsellor'.

enjoy being
2nd December 2017, 20:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4QqMKe3rwY

Amanda
6th December 2017, 00:46
I have just viewed a thought provoking article. Have placed it here due to the graphic content. First Carrey is trying to tell the public about how Children are being poisoned via vaccines and trying to speak about other aspects of his life.The attached article may shock some people and may not shock others.

In 2011 - as I have stated repeatedly - I thought organised paedophilia existed but I thought it would be rare and seldom brought into any court arenas. I was wrong on the rarity and I was right on the fact that paedophiles and predators are rarely brought to justice.

What is Gibson stating? Well it is very clear to anyone who can read. I decided to post the link here for two reasons.

1. There is an upper case extreme trigger warning.

2. I think - when utilising Lateral, Critical and Divergent Thinking - that the article is linked to the pizzagate articles and the weinstein articles. There is a huge puzzle to solve and it all fits together - once you can see what is happening.

http://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we work our way through a dark dark place - Amanda

Dumpster Diver
6th December 2017, 03:51
If Gibson had said this right after Braveheart, when he had some credibility, he’d have had some impact. Now he is just some nut job.

...wow, I can say the same thing about me 20 years ago...

Fred Steeves
6th December 2017, 11:02
http://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/

Wow...

Fred Steeves
6th December 2017, 11:53
After a perusal of the above site in general, it looks like a far Right wing honey pot of absurd fake news to me. Sorry Amanda.

http://yournewswire.com/

Amanda
6th December 2017, 23:16
Fred Steeves et al - perhaps you are right. How about this as a possibility: That in order to get the truth out to the People, only the most absurd of outlets will consider the truth??? What about the fact that what some paedophiles and predators do - is so repugnant and evil, it would not matter where the article was published.

Imagine the mainstream news with headlines of Child Abuse - front and centre - including the gory blood splattered details. A lot of People would deny it straight out as made up because their completely sodium fluoridated pineal gland would prevent any type of deep thought processes.

The graphic content of Child Abuse that includes ritual sacrifice would be shunned as too hard to believe - and - that is where we are right now. From my perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I can tell you - some of what has been disclosed to me is horrific.

The fact that all mainstream media is controlled by a handful of CEOs should speak volumes. Why do you think the topic of Child Abuse and in particular ritual sacrifice is not front and centre on the the news that is beamed out at People all day every day???? Because news of war torn countries is far more palatable. People with non functioning pineal glands will lap that stuff up like a cat with a bowl of cream.

So - to support my theory that it is the obscure sites that publish the more confronting of Child Abuse articles - where else will they be published??? The mainstream media shuns the topic of Child Abuse almost outright - unless of course yet another Child in care has died at the hands of their carer....

Just sharing my views - after seven years on this Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - and - continuing, I wish I could not have theories and could not write replies like this one. I know what I have come to learn and that is; paedophiles and predators fear exposure above all else. Well someone has to expose them - why not an obscure site on the worldwideweb??? The mainstream news won't touch the subject and I know why ... as do many many many others.

Amanda
24th July 2018, 03:20
Sharing a link that is not for the sensitive Human Being - you have been warned. Thought is was timely as there appears to be a drip feed of information and evidence regarding elite level paedophiles and predators at present. The drip feed seems to be gathering into a small trickle.

Second warning before anyone looks into the link provided below. Trigger Alert for Victims and Witnesses and a prepatory alert for All Concerned Others.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/20/but-but-but-i-thought-pizzagate-wasnt-real-gunncontrol/

Please note that Anon has been releasing direct 'drops' of information and mention 4chan - for those who like to conduct their own research. I thought that Anon 'dropping' information of this ilk, shortly after the public learns of Julian Assange being extracted from the Ecuadorean Embassy ... as interesting ....

I note on social media that there are more and more posts regarding the cabal/illuminati/whatever pushing to normalise paedophilia (really, really, really uncomfortable typing those words). I imagine that if they continue down that path, they will incite a revolution. Even those in the deepest of slumber would never allow the abuse of Children as acceptable. Surely ....

As someone with an established network of connections, regarding serious researchers and warriors - change is in the air. Children and sex is among the last frontiers to be challenged. I think that global society will react to the thought of normalised paedophilia (still very, very, very uncomfortable typing those words) as stepping over the line.

Aianawa
25th July 2018, 09:40
Sarah Westhall is getting targeted atm , she is all guns blazing this last week >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4nXjiwsUvA

Amanda
13th August 2018, 00:22
Given that this thread has quite a few views - I imagine that there are people still interested/intrigued by the Pizzagate topic. Chanced on an article that includes very thought provoking information about the topic of this thread.

The article is lengthy but does contain information relevant to the topic of Pizzagate. Let's keep learning - that is the only way to find answers to our questions - isn't it?

www.sgtreport.com/2018/08/now-they-all-lose-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless & You are not Forgotten.

Aianawa
29th June 2022, 02:13
Fred Steeves et al - perhaps you are right. How about this as a possibility: That in order to get the truth out to the People, only the most absurd of outlets will consider the truth??? What about the fact that what some paedophiles and predators do - is so repugnant and evil, it would not matter where the article was published.

Imagine the mainstream news with headlines of Child Abuse - front and centre - including the gory blood splattered details. A lot of People would deny it straight out as made up because their completely sodium fluoridated pineal gland would prevent any type of deep thought processes.

The graphic content of Child Abuse that includes ritual sacrifice would be shunned as too hard to believe - and - that is where we are right now. From my perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I can tell you - some of what has been disclosed to me is horrific.

The fact that all mainstream media is controlled by a handful of CEOs should speak volumes. Why do you think the topic of Child Abuse and in particular ritual sacrifice is not front and centre on the the news that is beamed out at People all day every day???? Because news of war torn countries is far more palatable. People with non functioning pineal glands will lap that stuff up like a cat with a bowl of cream.

So - to support my theory that it is the obscure sites that publish the more confronting of Child Abuse articles - where else will they be published??? The mainstream media shuns the topic of Child Abuse almost outright - unless of course yet another Child in care has died at the hands of their carer....

Just sharing my views - after seven years on this Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - and - continuing, I wish I could not have theories and could not write replies like this one. I know what I have come to learn and that is; paedophiles and predators fear exposure above all else. Well someone has to expose them - why not an obscure site on the worldwideweb??? The mainstream news won't touch the subject and I know why ... as do many many many others.

Wise lady indeed.

Aianawa
29th June 2022, 06:46
Many are now looking at GATES n pizza very different to 5 years ago because you know, new eyes n all, lifting of the veil has multi meanings it seems, we see the media for what it is and therefore also what it was, new eyes.