PDA

View Full Version : Surviving You

Aianawa
26th November 2016, 09:54
Watched a vid today and there was this profound wee bit within that shook me, tickled my wtf that's 2 + 2, felt to share,

spirituality is not about overcoming your thoughts or getting rid of your emotions, its not about escaping a karmic wheel or cycle, ITS ABOUT SURVIVING YOU.

Was said at 1 hour 3 minute mark in vid below if you wish to see whats said before and after, cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agGBT2tsJGg&feature=share

Dreamtimer
26th November 2016, 11:41
How many times have I said, "I'm gonna kill myself!"...:ttr:

Gale Frierson
26th November 2016, 14:16
This is exactly what all the "surviving" Wise Ones know. It's sounds crazy at first, but it's an eternal truth. We are tripartite divine Being, first, foremost and always! Again, check out Neale Donald Walsch's "Conversations with God" and "Conversations with Humanity", as well as his website, "The Global Conversation.com". He follows on the heels of "A Course in Miracles"> Website for the latter: NWFFACIM.org Additionally, Gregg Braden has written extensively on the merging of our science and spirituality.

Aianawa
28th November 2016, 05:25
Yes, also a big thankyou to you, I am a CWG big time fan, it set my spiritual foundation, solid. So I zipped off to the website when I saw you post it on the other thread, nice nice.

Gale Frierson
28th November 2016, 19:04
NDW's most recent post announced that he has apparently had open heart surgery. Have a feeling he may have been a smoker. I thank the good Lord I had commonsense enough to quit smoking after 48 years. Hopefully that's part of why I've survived to the 80-year mark.

Aianawa
29th November 2016, 04:16
You gave up in your late 60's ?, yes think he was, from memory.

Gale Frierson
30th November 2016, 20:23
Yes, I had smoked for 48 years and finally had the courage to quit cold-turkey at that point.

Aianawa
1st December 2016, 22:11
Spose we survive ourselves when ready in many differing ways.
Cheers older than me wise one lol, you have helped me, thank you.

Aianawa
25th September 2022, 09:12
Gave up five years ago, 40 years smoking, cr azy lol

Aragorn
25th September 2022, 10:19
Gave up five years ago, 40 years smoking, cr azy lol

I still persist at it, though — like a chimney! :p

Wind
25th September 2022, 12:50
I've never even tried tobacco!

GxrdshzHGM0

Aianawa
8th October 2022, 07:09
Shankar Vendantam - You don't actually know what your future self wants (https://www.ted.com/talks/shankar_vedantam_you_don_t_actually_know_what_your _future_self_wants?fbclid=IwAR1AUjkaND4GJLdkGGIKRZ TImQrOhKgCCucfki4qe-bD5p4RI6QFlCIVCY8)