PDA

View Full Version : Free Books Resource Thread

14th October 2013, 12:44
Following an idea from Daft Ada I thought I'd start this thread off. It's a great idea Russ, this way we can have all free resources consolidated here to make them easy to find. Please feel free to add!

I'll start the ball rolling with The Kybalion, an alleged ancient Egyptian text concerning spirituality, cosmology and existence related material. Well worth a read.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

john parslow
14th October 2013, 13:01
Hi Ben

A great idea, I have many books as pdf files on my P.C. which I would be quite happy to post here. Might be an idea to suggest a pdf library to Malc and see what you guys can come up with. All the best JP

The One
14th October 2013, 13:18
Hi Ben

A great idea, I have many books as pdf files on my P.C. which I would be quite happy to post here. Might be an idea to suggest a pdf library to Malc and see what you guys can come up with. All the best JP

Oh no that would take like forever lol

Why dont we just post pdf's and books in the book forum

14th October 2013, 14:56
Major face palm!

john parslow
14th October 2013, 15:16
OK MOD's - How do I add pdf files which reside on my Hard Drives? JP

The One
14th October 2013, 15:24

Very simple John when you start a new thread if you see the paper clip icon next to the smilies click that and you will see a box appear

It will say upload file click that and add that way

There maybe a fault uploading let me know and i will sort it

Cheers

Highland1
14th October 2013, 15:44

Hey John, click on the go advanced icon, then click on the icon that looks like a paper staple.
A small window will then open asking you to choose the file.
When this happens you will then have the option to choose from your pc hard drive. After selecting your book then press upload file.
After it has uploaded, it will appear on the bottom left of your screen as a thumbnail.
All that is left to do is then press the button on the far bottom right of your screen that says insert. Then simply press done and then save.
Hope this helps my friend.

regards

Russ

john parslow
14th October 2013, 15:55
Many thanks Malc and Russ

Unfortunately the very first one: 'Alien Mind a Primer Book' exceeds the permissible upload volume of 1mb being as it is: 1.14Mb ... a good try but no cigar. JP

The One
14th October 2013, 15:57
Many thanks Malc and Russ

Unfortunately the very first one: 'Alien Mind a Primer Book' exceeds the permissible upload volume of 1mb being as it is: 1.14Mb ... a good try but no cigar. JP

mmmmmmm

ok i have increased the limit refresh your page and try again

try now

john parslow
14th October 2013, 16:12
mmmmmmm

ok i have increased the limit refresh your page and try again

try now

Thanks Malc,

I had to give up, it was just taking too long to upload, I might have a look to see if I can find hyperlinks to those pdf files which may be of interest to others. JP

john parslow
14th October 2013, 16:15
ALIEN MIND A PRIMER BOOK

As the title would suggest: An overview of how aliens view us as a species and notes on interaction from: How Aliens View Us; Interactions Between Aliens 39; Large-scale Disagreements to Our Pending Merger with Andromeda and How to Contend with Aliens During Direct Interactions – 221 printed pages but a fascinating read.

http://exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Mind_a_Primer_book.pdf

KNOWN TYPES OF ALIENS AND RACES

An overview of the known types of aliens from: AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians) onwards with a comprehensive description of each type – 35 printed pages in total.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/alien_races.html

Highland1
14th October 2013, 16:46

Apparently only five files per post is allowed Malc?

Russ

The One
14th October 2013, 17:19
Thats correct Russ

Thought that would be enough considering the huge volumes involved

14th October 2013, 17:30
Thats correct Russ

Thought that would be enough considering the huge volumes involved

You can always just make more posts.....

Highland1
14th October 2013, 17:48

The Smokey God.

Russ

Mark
14th October 2013, 17:50
Hi Malc,

I tried to create a post and upload a 2.5 Mb file but the progress icon was just hanging, it took far too long, not sure whats up?

Not sure if it timed out and lost connection or the bandwidth is infinitesimal?

Thanks

Mark

14th October 2013, 17:58
Hi Malc,

I tried to create a post and upload a 2.5 Mb file but the progress icon was just hanging, it took far too long, not sure whats up?

Not sure if it timed out and lost connection or the bandwidth is infinitesimal?

Thanks

Mark

I know this sounds obvious but I have to ask.......is it a PDF? It's just that we only have some file types and each is set different.

Probs a stupid question!

Mark
14th October 2013, 18:04
Yes it was brother "Benneth"!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47404000/jpg/_47404213_tosser_container.jpg

14th October 2013, 18:14
*Ums and aahs wether to infract for avoiding the swear filter*

* strictly speaking its not a slang filter*

*taps fingers*

*disappointment*

Must be the actual server if its slow to upload, I can't see any setting to speed that up.

Mark
14th October 2013, 18:32
I will just find the links no probs!

Thanks anyhoo, and yes, yawn, we did notice the Kybalion was posted yet again......seriously, are you on commission?

The One
14th October 2013, 18:48
mmmmmmmmmm i am still having a few issues with uploading

Apparently this is common in vbulltin

I will let you know when its fixed i need to find how to fix

14th October 2013, 18:50
I will just find the links no probs!

Thanks anyhoo, and yes, yawn, we did notice the Kybalion was posted yet again......seriously, are you on commission?

Ahem er..........erm.........n n nooo not at all. Honest!

Mind you, at least I can spell it.

Highland1
14th October 2013, 19:31
Wev'e been rumbled Ben! Lol

Russ

Tonz
14th October 2013, 23:56
This thread is a grate idea!

john parslow
15th October 2013, 08:03
The Thiaoouba Prophesy

First published as “Abduction to the 9th planet”, translated from the French language (now lost) and published in 2004. 183 printed pages.

Preface

“I have written this book as the result of orders received and which I have obeyed. Further, it is an account of events that happened to me personally - this I affirm. I imagine that, to some extent, this extraordinary story will appear to some readers as science fiction - a story entirely invented - but I do not have the imagination that such a fabrication would require. This is not science fiction.

The reader of good faith will be able to recognise the truth in the message I transmit from my new friends to the people of the planet Earth. This message, in spite of numerous references to races and religions, reflects neither racial nor religious bias on behalf of the author.”

Michel Desmarquet,

January, 1989

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbioresonant.com%2Fdl%2Fdownload.h tm%3Fname%3Dtp-typeset.pdf&ei=d_ZcUvL4GOas0QXbxoCADw&usg=AFQjCNHmiN5IUoC-fFZOEcnWndb87CBM0A

Altaira
15th October 2013, 08:39
John I just downloaded The Thiaouba Prophecy, I like the opening phrase "Believing is not enough..... You need to know"

Eelco
15th October 2013, 10:00
May I suggest when posting a pdf or a link to say a few words about the content? That would make it easier to browse this thread as it grows and see choose on which book you want to spend some time

with love
eelco

15th October 2013, 10:02
May I suggest when posting a pdf or a link to say a few words about the content? Thatvwould make it easier to browse this thread as it grows and see choose on which book you want to spend some time

with love
eelco

Thanks Brother, I meant to add that last night. It'll make it far more enticing to the reader....

The One
15th October 2013, 10:38
Just so you all know the uploading issue should be fixed later

cheers

daft ada
15th October 2013, 11:11
Following an idea from Highland (Russ) I thought I'd start this thread off. It's a great idea Russ, this way we can have all free resources consolidated here to make them easy to find. Please feel free to add!

I had absolutely nothing to do with it then? http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-The-Varginha-Incident?p=4329#post4329 Post 6 :-(

15th October 2013, 11:56
I had absolutely nothing to do with it then? http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-The-Varginha-Incident?p=4329#post4329 Post 6 :-(

Ooop my bad! I will change the first post so that your ego may bask in the credit it deserves......

Done :very_drunk:

john parslow
15th October 2013, 13:05
Fringe Knowledge for Beginners

Foreword

"The last half of my life has been spent in the active pursuit of truth. In the following pages I sketch the broadest map of what I have learned in the fewest words possible. You will not find proof between the covers of this book, rather ideas and principles that
give you understanding and perspective on proof existing all around and within you. The more you investigate these ideas for yourself, the more intelligently you can judge the accuracy of my map.

If ignorance is bliss, why seek truth? Because permanent freedom is far more valuable than temporary comfort. Truth frees you from the manipulation, miscalculation, and disillusionment that ignorance inevitably brings. You want to know, and no amount of external gratification can satisfy that inner vacuum yearning to be filled with meaning, purpose, and understanding.

Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today it suffers from ignorant skepticism. When people are confronted with a challenging view, most see only that it differs from their own, and so they dismiss higher truths beyond their recognition as quickly as they would those obvious delusions beneath their threshold of gullibility. Higher knowledge is therefore fringe knowledge because those who pursue it have been alienated to the fringes of society. These fringe truth seekers follow their hearts and open their minds, having placed more importance on the liberation of their souls than the conventions of society.

Treat this book as a working hypothesis, an educated guess to be tested by your own experiences, research, and insights. Take what makes sense and leave the rest for another time." - 128 printed pages.

http://montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

daft ada
15th October 2013, 17:01
Ooop my bad! I will change the first post so that your ego may bask in the credit it deserves......

Done :very_drunk:
Thanks. Err I think, while the correction is good I'm not sure I find the inference of the statement with it particularly pleasant. :onthequite: There ought to be a recognition of Highland 1 http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-The-Varginha-Incident?p=4329#post4329 Post 9 too apparently, After all he was first :D

Highland1
15th October 2013, 17:09
Don't be Daft Ada!
It does not make a hoot of difference to me as to who was first to bring up an idea because we are all in this together!
Thank you however for insisting on keeping this a fair forum.:back to topic:

Russ

15th October 2013, 17:22
Thanks. Err I think, while the correction is good I'm not sure I find the inference of the statement with it particularly pleasant. :onthequite: There ought to be a recognition of Highland 1 http://jandeane81.com/threads/958-The-Varginha-Incident?p=4329#post4329 Post 9 too apparently, After all he was first :D

Lol, I'm only playing. Text is so hard to convey humour without sounding like a real A hole! Seriously though thanks both for the idea, you can see its obviously a go-er!

Mark
15th October 2013, 17:22
It was actually my idea, cant prove it wernt!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRbKSnBp-R98tl_nq9i1I-GQbY4hJDoOo4tpFZcsbPddvwZSk8TA

Highland1
15th October 2013, 17:26
Lol, I'm only playing. Text is so hard to convey humour without sounding like a real A hole! Seriously though thanks both for the idea, you can see its obviously a go-er!

Oooh Ben, your so passive! Lol

Russ

15th October 2013, 17:49
Oooh Ben, your so passive! Lol

Russ

I know dude. I hate discord between humans. You'd be surprised how sharp my tongue is face to face Russ I just hold back in text for the reasons above. Most people I come across are telephone/email warriors and then a complete pussycat in the flesh. I'm the opposite! I will always be polite over text so that there is no ambiguity but I don't suffer fools face to face. (Not saying daft Ada is a fool, merely daft Ada most)....

Mark
15th October 2013, 17:55
Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels

http://www.whale.to/b/turner1.pdf

The following are two quotes from Dr. Turner's third and final book, which was co-written with psychic Ted Rice:
It was during this time, not long after the neighborhood incident, that Ted received a surprisingly clear communication from a source he couldn’t identify. He’d always assumed that such messages came from the spirit world, but now with an awareness of extraterrestrial involvement he wasn’t sure. In spite of its nebulous source, the message was quite specific, about a book that Ted was directed to write. In past readings that other psychics had done for him, he had repeatedly been told that he would be involved with the production of a book. Some of the readings, all the way back to the 1970s, indicated there would be more than one book.

But Ted had never felt the urge to write a book, at least not until this new message. Now the idea caught his fancy. He felt a compulsion to write about his life and experiences, but being no writer, he was frustrated and uncertain of how to begin. So, as he’d done in the past, Ted put the whole thing in the hands of his spirit guides. He told them that if they really wanted him to write, they would have to provide him with the proper equipment and inspiration.

“I don’t even have a typewriter,” he told them. “If I’m going to do this book, then I want a word processor.”

He let the thought go with that, but later, when a friend of his died and bequeathed Ted a word processor, that challenge to the spirits came back to him. A vivid dream soon followed, in which some unidentifiable entities showed Ted the very book he was supposed to write. The next morning, he told a friend about the dream, convinced that it was important.

“They’re serious,” he said, “they really must want me to do this book. Not only did they show it to me, they even told me what to call it - THE LIGHT WORKER.”

But even though the spirits were insisting and the equipment had been provided, Ted delayed starting on the book. His doubts about the nature of these entities tempered his enthusiasm for the project. Instead of writing, Ted put his energy into the psychic readings at the bookstore, yet he continued to think about UFOs and aliens and to discuss them with his friends.

Source: Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels, pp 19-20. Published 1994.

Later, near the end of the story, we read:

“Yes, I know this work is only just beginning,” Ted replied. “And it’s not a matter of just my own destiny any more, knowing that my friends and many others have had experiences, too. The truth is, the alien agenda has consequences for everyone. We know so little. It’s like we’re groping in the dark, and things just can’t go on like this.”

“It would take great courage, though,” Barbara reminded him, “to get beyond the fear and penetrate all the illusions that mask the aliens’ ultimate intentions.”

“And even greater courage to stand up before a disbelieving world and reveal the knowledge that I’ve endured so much to gain,” Ted added.

“You know, the aliens, or spirits or whatever they were, kept telling me to write a book, to call it ‘The Light Worker,’ and I think that’s what I should do. Only I can’t call it by that title and play into their hands promoting their goodness and kindness. I’ve got to call it something else, something that will be closer to the truth as I see it.”

“I’m sure you’ll come up with the right title,” Barbara said, taking her leave.

Source: Dr. Karla Turner, Masquerade of Angels, p 254. Published 1994

daft ada
15th October 2013, 18:58
I know dude. I hate discord between humans. You'd be surprised how sharp my tongue is face to face Russ I just hold back in text for the reasons above. Most people I come across are telephone/email warriors and then a complete pussycat in the flesh. I'm the opposite! I will always be polite over text so that there is no ambiguity but I don't suffer fools face to face. (Not saying daft Ada is a fool, merely daft Ada most)....

oooooooH! Russ is Highland 1, sorry I didn't know that, so in fact you already had mentioned him, Fairy Nuff :D Of course Daft Ada is a fool, that's why he's called Daft :onthequite:

Anyway here's a couple of books Hmmm well there would be if they would upload. I have six or seven of Zack Sitchens books but all are over 3 meg and some are five and six meg, what's the upload limit?

Let me try some smaller ones for now, the titles make it obvious what they are.

Nope that didn't work that book was 2.4 meg and I have a 42 meg broadband with a ten meg upload speed and it just sat there going around and around for ever. I have at least ten books I can give you but the smallest I have is about 965k let's try that. Yes that worked, but none of my pdf books are smaller, some are 40 and 50 meg

The One
15th October 2013, 20:10
oooooooH! Russ is Highland 1, sorry I didn't know that, so in fact you already had mentioned him, Fairy Nuff :D Of course Daft Ada is a fool, that's why he's called Daft :onthequite:

Anyway here's a couple of books Hmmm well there would be if they would upload. I have six or seven of Zack Sitchens books but all are over 3 meg and some are five and six meg, what's the upload limit?

Nope that didn't work that book was 2.4 meg and I have a 42 meg broadband with a ten meg upload speed and it just sat there going around and around for ever. I have at least ten books I can give you but the smallest I have is about 965k let's try that. Yes that worked, but none of my pdf books are smaller, some are 40 and 50 meg

We are in the process of moving vb database into file sysytem. This will then give us more storage

it may take up to a day or 2 to complete

Highland1
15th October 2013, 20:10

My dearest Daft Ada, ahem, thank you so much for sharing the book I posted earlier on this thread! Ha ha!

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1023-Free-Books-Resource-Thread post #12

However, because I am a loving spiritual being, I want you to have the credit because I am a cheeky time travelling elf that likes to have fun and sneaked it in before you realised you wanted to post it! :hugs:

Russ

The One
15th October 2013, 21:22
test

The One
15th October 2013, 21:26

ok uploads should be ok that last one was 2.4mb

That was quicker than i thought

Highland1
15th October 2013, 21:50
Excellent Malc, we can now upload larger files thank you!

Russ

Highland1
15th October 2013, 22:04

Russ

Highland1
15th October 2013, 22:08
UFOS:
God
from Inner Space
Spirit-Mind-In-Matter and the UFO Connection

Russ

The One
15th October 2013, 22:16
are we making this a members view only or should we keep it open for all

Highland1
15th October 2013, 22:19
Many of the books here are highly unattainable for most people Malc, and so I would suggest we should let the truth be free.....for all.

Russ

15th October 2013, 22:59
Many of the books here are highly unattainable for most people Malc, and so I would suggest we should let the truth be free.....for all.

Russ

That's the spirit :)

The One
16th October 2013, 05:51
Doh lol

i just remembered guests cant view attachments

16th October 2013, 07:02
Doh lol

i just remembered guests cant view attachments

Doh lol. I just didn't remember until you said.......

daft ada
16th October 2013, 10:19
My dearest Daft Ada, ahem, thank you so much for sharing the book I posted earlier on this thread! Ha ha!

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1023-Free-Books-Resource-Thread post #12

However, because I am a loving spiritual being, I want you to have the credit because I am a cheeky time travelling elf that likes to have fun and sneaked it in before you realised you wanted to post it! :hugs:

Russ

Sorry Russ, if you read my post you will see it was more in desperation of finding something that would upload at all, but I have all six books in the series and will upload the rest when Malc has fixed the forum.

The One
16th October 2013, 10:37
Sorry Russ, if you read my post you will see it was more in desperation of finding something that would upload at all, but I have all six books in the series and will upload the rest when Malc has fixed the forum.

Its fixed well it should be lol

Remember only 5 attachments per post

cheers

daft ada
16th October 2013, 12:46
The Graham Hancock book I haven't read so can't tell you what it's about

I have more but at the moment they are too big to upload

What NASA isn't telling you about Mars is gripping stuff and has some good pictures in it too, It's all about there being a civilisation on Mars which appear to have destroyed themselves or got destroyed by someone else

16th October 2013, 12:46
Awesome thanks Ada. This is becoming quite a superb resource, thanks guys.

daft ada
16th October 2013, 12:51
Welcome mate, should keep you busy for a while :D

The One
16th October 2013, 12:58
The fifth book is 9.9 megs and it wouldn't accept it, what's the max size limit Malc?

Its says 8000000 bytes i have not got a clue how that converts to megs lol

john parslow
16th October 2013, 13:02
That's 8 Meg, Malc...

The One
16th October 2013, 13:03
That's 8 Meg, Malc...

doh lol

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:09
These are loads of sci Fi books and in the format for kindles and the like I think

Nope! won't upload, these are rar files they didn't work so I converted them to zip files and they don't work either?

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:11
doh lol

8Megs! well I have loads more but will need a larger limit than that to upload them for you. Some like Dark Mission (Hoaglands book) are 70 meg:tea:

The One
16th October 2013, 13:12
These are loads of sci Fi books and in the format for kindles and the like I think

Nope! won't upload, these are rar files they didn't work so I converted them to zip files and they don't work either?

Vbulletin is not compatible for all files daft ada especially rar files i might increase the megs to 10000000 so you can download the 9.9 meg

The One
16th October 2013, 13:12
8Megs! well I have loads more but will need a larger limit than that to upload them for you. Some like Dark Mission (Hoaglands book) are 70 meg:tea:

WTF how many pages is that

The One
16th October 2013, 13:14

WTF how many pages is that surly that cant be just one book that would be thousands of pages long surely

Attachments need to be uploaded individually

cheers

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:15
By the way Mods and admins Once we have got this all sorted and running smooth I have no objections to you removing all my posts that don't have any books in them to keep this thread tidy.

16th October 2013, 13:17
By the way Mods and admins Once we have got this all sorted and running smooth I have no objections to you removing all my posts that don't have any books in them to keep this thread tidy.

Good, coz i've got my eye on you.

Nah seriously, will do mate once we're good to go. Depends whether or not you're gonna upload the Alexandrian library or not though....:rock:

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:17
It's 581 pages, I think the reason for the size is that it was created by scanning the book so effectively it's all images

The One
16th October 2013, 13:19
ok its now set at 80 Megabytes

you will need to refresh your page in order for it to work

cheers

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:20
Good, coz i've got my eye on you.

Nah seriously, will do mate once we're good to go. Depends whether or not you're gonna upload the Alexandrian library or not though....:rock:

:D I'm trying to but unless someone increases the file size limit I can't upload anything else at this time and that means book 5 is missing from the Sitching set as it's 9.9 megs and won't upload

Edit:- Woohoo! just seen that Malc. Ok I will give you some more then.

Sgt Clifford Stone was the guy who ended up in a fire fight with the aliens in the underground base

The One
16th October 2013, 13:22
:D I'm trying to but unless someone increases the file size limit I can't upload anything else at this time and that means book 5 is missing from the Sitching set as it's 9.9 megs and won't upload

Go here http://jandeane81.com/threads/1023-Free-Books-Resource-Thread?p=4860&viewfull=1#post4860

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:33
Richard Hoaglands book, not the newest version but still good

daft ada
16th October 2013, 13:39
Right that's it for now I have a hospital appointment at three so got to get going, see you later

The One
16th October 2013, 13:40
Daft ada do you want to start a new thread in books,call it stichin or something you like and i will move all your stichin books to there

Also members if you have more than one download of the same person why not start a thread in books

cheers

daft ada
16th October 2013, 15:29
Daft ada do you want to start a new thread in books,call it stichin or something you like and i will move all your stichin books to there

Also members if you have more than one download of the same person why not start a thread in books

cheers

Ok Malc done that, fill yer boots mate :D Happy birthday to yoooooooo, happy birthday to yoooooooooo :smiley hug:

Eelco
29th December 2013, 20:16
Reading newsfromtruecultivators.pdf (http://online.sfsu.edu/rone/Buddhism/BTTStexts/newsfromtruecultivators.pdf).
-----------
Three steps, one bow – three steps along the side of the highway,
then a bow to the ground, so that knees, elbows, hands, and forehead
touch the earth, then rise, join the palms together, and take three more
steps, then begin another bow. Hour after hour, day after day, for two
and a half years, this was how they made their pilgrimage. In China,
devout Buddhists sometimes undertake the arduous and prayerful
practice of three steps, one bow, for the last few hundred yards of a
journey to a sacred site. But this was California, and these two
pilgrim-monks were young Americans. Dressed in their robes and
sashes, carrying no money, armed with nothing but discipline and
reverence, they walked and bowed 800 miles along the narrow
shoulder of the Pacific Coast Highway
--------------------------
only read 25 pages so far... allready love them..

With Love
Eelco

mojo
19th January 2015, 00:21
Just found this thread before posting about some free UFO books on Amazon's Kindle store. Im currently reading the free book "The report of Unidentfied Flying Objects" by Edward Ruppelt. I didnt know he was heading up Project Bluebook at the time. In one chapter he talks about how one of the jet fighters shot at an UFO and how the intelligence officer later burned the report. Really interesting stuff from an historical perspective. I will be excited to read the next free book by Donald Keyhoe, "The flying saucers are real." There's another called "Fatal Boarding" and "The Harvest of Area 51," and "Aliens." Hope someone picks one up...cheers

TrumanLCash
20th January 2015, 04:01
I have written two books which I have given to the world free of charge.

In trying to uncover and understand the abductions I was experiencing this lifetime, I went back down the time line and found that ETs often follow abductees/contactees from lifetime to lifetime. I worked with numerous other abductees and I ended up discovering an extra-terrestrial conspiracy involving Mantids, Grays, Reptilians and a human-looking ET group that is sometimes referred to as the "Annunaki" (but I called them "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" in my books).

These ET groups work together to create many different religions and religious belief systems to keep people fighting and disagreeing with one another. The Serpent Staff Pleiadians are the ancient "gods" that established god-worshipping religions and secret societies.

The first book is THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET (1995). It was written primarily for people new to the abduction phenomenon--sort of an ET 101. I also covered abductions of my family and others in that book.

The second book is THE EYE OF RA (1996) which is a more advanced book that gets into past life experiences with Ra, Ptah, and other ETs masquerading as "gods", Mantids that operate in-between lives "going-to-the-light" facilities (as well as NDEs), my underground military/Grays base abduction experiences, Nazi connection to Mantids, Grays and Mars, Reptilian abduction, ET symbology, channeling and much more.

To find my books just type my pen name "Truman Cash" and "EYE OF RA" into a search engine and you will find multiple sources for the books.

jsb_swampfox
20th January 2015, 13:32
Here is a link to a some great books:
enjoy:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ic8ccpanzuyfwtx/LdjtPQWwHs