PDA

View Full Version : Opinions requested

lookbeyond
1st November 2016, 22:23
Hi everyone, ive been researching the Nibiru subject for quite some time now. This video seems self explanatory to me, that is the rising of a "second sun" in this video. I would appreciate a discussion on this topic with any who might be interested/concerned as i am.

Thanks, lookbeyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZ-yqlRWII

Aragorn
2nd November 2016, 00:19
Well, it isn't lens flare, because then it would indeed not have a reflection in the water. But what it may be is atmospheric lensing, otherwise known as a sun dog (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dogs). Here's a similar example, photographed in Cambodia...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Sundogs_at_Battambang_Cambodia.jpg/800px-Sundogs_at_Battambang_Cambodia.jpg

What I do not believe the object in the video to be, is the hyped return of Nibiru. First of all, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, not a star. Secondly — and even more importantly — if the luminescent celestial body in that video footage truly were a star, then given its size, there would and should have been significant gravitational influences. For one, the tides would change, and so would the weather.

Furthermore, if Earth were really part of a binary solar system with a star of that size, then there would inevitably be a certain time each year that either one of these scenarios here-below takes place...:

Both suns would have an equal size. This would be the result of Earth orbiting both stars and being on its transit from passing halfway around the first sun to passing halfway around the second sun. This would be true regardless of whether Earth would be orbiting both stars at the same time (i.e. both stars are at the center of Earth's orbital trajectory) or whether Earth would be alternating between the two stars (i.e. Earth is making a "figure 8" back and forth between the stars).

If Earth were to orbit only one of the two suns in a binary star system, then there would be a point every year when the second sun is visible only at night, and given the size of the object in the footage, it would at the very least appear as clear and possibly even bigger than a full moon under those conditions.

Just my two cents worth of cosmology. ;)

Dreamtimer
2nd November 2016, 04:10
I've been interested in this story as well. I still don't know what to make of it. These videos are certainly interesting. I've seen a lot of sun dogs and they don't show through clouds the way the luminescent thing in the sky did in the second day's footage.

lookbeyond
2nd November 2016, 08:43
Thanks for responses Aragorn and Dreamtimer, will respond tomorrow, lb :)

lookbeyond
2nd November 2016, 21:11
Well, it isn't lens flare, because then it would indeed not have a reflection in the water. But what it may be is atmospheric lensing, otherwise known as a sun dog (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dogs). Here's a similar example, photographed in Cambodia...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Sundogs_at_Battambang_Cambodia.jpg/800px-Sundogs_at_Battambang_Cambodia.jpg

What I do not believe the object in the video to be, is the hyped return of Nibiru. First of all, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, not a star. Secondly — and even more importantly — if the luminescent celestial body in that video footage truly were a star, then given its size, there would and should have been significant gravitational influences. For one, the tides would change, and so would the weather.

Furthermore, if Earth were really part of a binary solar system with a star of that size, then there would inevitably be a certain time each year that either one of these scenarios here-below takes place...:

Both suns would have an equal size. This would be the result of Earth orbiting both stars and being on its transit from passing halfway around the first sun to passing halfway around the second sun. This would be true regardless of whether Earth would be orbiting both stars at the same time (i.e. both stars are at the center of Earth's orbital trajectory) or whether Earth would be alternating between the two stars (i.e. Earth is making a "figure 8" back and forth between the stars).

If Earth were to orbit only one of the two suns in a binary star system, then there would be a point every year when the second sun is visible only at night, and given the size of the object in the footage, it would at the very least appear as clear and possibly even bigger than a full moon under those conditions.

Just my two cents worth of cosmology. ;)

Hi Aragorn, if you would, please review this less than 10 minute video which is part 2 of the video originally posted. This next video may address some of the issues you pointed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4ofnzp3SA

Aragorn
2nd November 2016, 21:54
Hi Aragorn, if you would, please review this less than 10 minute video which is part 2 of the video originally posted. This next video may address some of the issues you pointed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4ofnzp3SA

I've deleted your failed attempts at trying to embed it, and corrected it for you in your other post. ;)

The guy is missing a crucial point. He's trying very hard to prove that it isn't lens flare — which, indeed, it is not — but apparently he has never heard of a sun dog before, and that's exactly what this is. A sun dog does have reflections in the water and will indeed show up in a video and photo analysis as "being there", because it is there, but it's nothing other than a mirage.

It is caused by atmospheric lensing. The atmosphere disperses the light from the sun — or sometimes even from the moon or another luminescent image in the sky — and causes a ghost image to occur elsewhere within the same field of vision. The clouds can then obscure this ghost image if they happen to pass before it, but sometimes the light from the ghost image is too bright and still pierces through the clouds. ;)

lookbeyond
3rd November 2016, 07:15
Many thanks for your help Aragorn :). Ive been reading for quite some time on the subject of a "second sun", whether it is called Niburu as per Zecharia Sitchin, or the Black Star (Terral Blackstar on Youtube). Some even feel it is a solar system approaching with its binary sun to our Sun. There have been many people who have had "visions" from ?God, ETs all showing devastation to our world. Add in prophecy such as the Book of Revelation in the Bible and compare its descriptions of that time to our world today-- it makes me wonder--wars,hunger,perversion etc... Bring the pope in to it, an attempt at a one world religion, catholicism becoming more open to same sex couples, dialogue on whether ETs should be baptised- the Third Secret of Fatima- supposedly not as yet disclosed as considered by John 23rd as portraying too much doom for the public to bear- (as per Father Malachi Martin)..

Then add into the mix Nasa disclosing Planet 9 to the public, and the effects it has been having on our solar system- various anomalies with our sister planets, our own magnetosphere, not to mention tilts of axes of both our planet and our sun.

There have been extraordinarily complex crop circles depicting our solar system, the planets orbits, other bodies in our solar system- are these warnings? There is a man who has deciphered some of these complicated crop circles and has formulated a date around mid 2017 for arrival of something..

Other names for the visitor planet/sun/moons is Vulcan and Hercolubus- Carlos Munaz Ferrada was a chilean astronomer who has predicted a comet planet and stated the only way to deal with its arrival was to learn to astral project that the terror would be so great- there is even a society which will post a book to anywhere in the globe for free to assist with this..

The naval astronomer Dr Harrington died of a fast acting cancer before he could present his information accrued from his trip to New Zealand to investigate Planet X- he specifically went there as he was aware that this system would only be visible in certain places particularly the southern hemisphere.

Anyways, this is some of what i have learned from my research related in a brief manner. I would have liked some dialogue with others on this, however most people refuse to look into this information which is certainly there if you research, maybe its just too confronting idk, lb

Dreamtimer
3rd November 2016, 12:42
I don't mind talking about it. I've seen many of the arguments against the possibility based on physics. I've listened to interviews of various people like Masters, Sheridan, and many others. I can't even keep track of all of them. I'm not very enamored of Mr. Broussard, though he does have his own unique perspective.

I've heard about a brown dwarf, an actual system, and more. I'm not sure if I've been to the you tube site you mention, I'll check it out.

I had a dream once that I went for a cruise around the solar system and when I was about to return to earth I was prevented. Some unseen entity was preventing any of us from returning. That was the most awful thing and I tore myself out of the dream. Since then I am committed to staying on earth. So, if nemesis, wormwood, or whatever comes, I'll be dealing with it here on earth. I won't be fleeing.

There are those who speculate that much of the underground bunker building is in preparation for this. I don't know. I don't plan on going underground either.

Neither am I going to be 'harvested' in any way. So if I have to die on earth I will. It's where I was born.

Elen
3rd November 2016, 13:10
I don't mind talking about it. I've seen many of the arguments against the possibility based on physics. I've listened to interviews of various people like Masters, Sheridan, and many others. I can't even keep track of all of them. I'm not very enamored of Mr. Broussard, though he does have his own unique perspective.

I've heard about a brown dwarf, an actual system, and more. I'm not sure if I've been to the you tube site you mention, I'll check it out.

I had a dream once that I went for a cruise around the solar system and when I was about to return to earth I was prevented. Some unseen entity was preventing any of us from returning. That was the most awful thing and I tore myself out of the dream. Since then I am committed to staying on earth. So, if nemesis, wormwood, or whatever comes, I'll be dealing with it here on earth. I won't be fleeing.

There are those who speculate that much of the underground bunker building is in preparation for this. I don't know. I don't plan on going underground either.

Neither am I going to be 'harvested' in any way. So if I have to die on earth I will. It's where I was born.

That's the spirit WTG Dreamtimer, I too love this planet and every living thing on it! :chrs:

jonsnow
3rd November 2016, 14:14
Red Elk native shaman

Nibiru

This is*not going to be great news, but as far as I have been able to research, this is what is happening.
We know that the government has been keeping us in the dark about a lot of hidden agendas. Well the one dealing with Nibiru, Nemesis, Wormwood,*is the biggest cover up of all. Every 3,600 years there is a great flood and mankind is bombed back to the stone age. The only people who survive are the ones who have lived in caves or in this instance, underground cities designed for this kind of thing. Denver airport such a facility. They have been working on it for 8 years now and the original budget was 1.5 billion and it is now at 6 billion and counting. There are*tunnels 5 miles away from the airport in every direction. Each level is built by a contractor and then they fire*them and hire a new contractor to build another level.
The Georgia*Stones are talking about the 500,000,000 people in those bunkers and some ghost cities that China has built for just this purpose. We are not on the list.
Nibiru is a brown dwarf with immense density and it*has been affecting our solar system since 1987. NASA is covering up things that are happening right now and those things are going to continue to get worse right up to 2012. All the stories of Native American people coming out of caves about 3,600 years ago have stories of*previous floods and them going back into caves each time. The elders of the Lakota are already starting to head back to the caves.
I think one of the reasons the Mason’s wanted to destroy the Native American culture, was to keep these stories from spreading to the white population. They are part of the elite who raided, robbed and burned the great libraries of the world that contained information about these multiple floods*and what to do to survive them.
You already know about the Cross of*Viracocha came out of and then traveled around the world saving people from the devastation.
The Hopi say you must build your house into the earth and it must be above 6,500 ft and be protected from winds that could reach 300 mph.
I think the economic scare is just to keep us hunkered down until it is too late to make the necessary changes.*Looking at it from their point of view, we might have done the same thing. If our ancestors told*us this story, we would make all the necessary arrangements for our families to survive. We would not want the general population to know about this, because it would just cause world wide panic and there are not enough facilities to save everyone. The NWO people are talking about making a new world with only five hundred million people that they have already selected. They have used propaganda and religion to keep people dumbed down, not to mention sports, Internet, TV etc.
Scientists who know about this kind of thing are never given*any coverage by the media and we all know the media has been controlled for a*very long time.
In 1987 myself and a*friend were at art shows in Phoenix, and Sedona, Arizona, one week apart. Two CIA agents came by, one in each city,*to*look at our art work. My friend and I noticed that both men seems very emotional. After talking to them for a while, both*eventually broke down and said they had just come from a briefing about world events to come. They said they were told of a massive*series of global events that were going to devastate the world. They both*were crying and saying they had children*and that they were told they could not let anyone, out side their group,*know about it.
As you know, I have been connecting the dots for a number of years and the penny finally dropped. Red Elk, you have had your great vision and have done your best to inform people of coming changes. I have read your work and believe this fits into that vision, if it does not, please let me know.
I am sorry if this material scares you, but you all have been looking at the same ideas for some time now. I just see that time is short and preparations have to start now.
One of the prophecies I was given when I was in my 20’s was, I would be leaving an area and taking a small group with me as the water was lapping at my heels. Now I see how this could happen.
One of the things I just found out is that if you take all the great civilizations that sprang out of no where about 3,400 years ago they all fit in a circle where the North pole was*in a totally different place then where*it is now. The pole shifted thousands of miles. These civilizations were advanced, but had been devastated by a world wide cataclysm.
You all are researchers and I know you will check out what I am saying. Please feel free to dispute what I am saying.
Blessings

THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DRAGON - LUCUS AT BRAVE NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQgXm4Sc45U

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/research.htm

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was the first-ever space-based observatory to perform a survey of the entire sky at infrared wavelengths.
Launched on January 25, 1983, its mission lasted ten months. The telescope was a joint project of the United States (NASA), the Netherlands (NIVR), and the United Kingdom (SERC).

DEAD STAR SHOWN IN 1987

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/news/cosmic_news/dead_star_in_1987_encyclopedia.htm

Does the Sun Have a Dark Companion?
When scientists noticed that Uranus wasn't following its predicted orbit for example, they didn't question their theories. Instead they blamed the anomalies on an as yet unseen planet and, sure enough, Neptune was discovered in 1846. Now astronomers are using the same strategy to explain quirks in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. According to John Anderson of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., this odd behavior suggests that the sun has an unseen companion, a dark star gravitationally bound to it but billions of miles away. ... Other scientists suggest that the most likely cause of the orbital snags is a tenth planet 4 to 7 billion miles beyond Neptune. A companion star would tug the outer planets, not just Uranus and Neptune, says Thomas Van Flandern of the U.S Naval Observatory. And where he admits a tenth planet is possible, but argues that it would have to be so big - a least the size of Uranus - that it should have been discovered by now. To resolve the question, NASA is staying tuned to Pioneer 10 and 11, the planetary probes that are flying through the dim reaches of the solar system on opposite sides of the sun.

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/news/cosmic_news/does_the_sun_have_a_dark_companion.htm

modwiz
3rd November 2016, 16:07
I think another celestial body in our solar system would present greater perturbations in gravitational fields of other planets. Our solar system is more like an enclosed cell with a sort of cosmic cyto-plasmic medium filling what appears to be empty space. Another body moving through this medium should produce distortions or waves within this medium. I am open to there being a "Planet X" and have no hard opinion, one way or the other. I certainly do not experience any anxiety over the possibilty of a planet being in our solar system or near us because there is little remedy for such an occurrence. I trust in our planet that is conscious and in full coherent "dance" with Its surroundings.

jonsnow
3rd November 2016, 17:38
Well truth is it comes from below the horizon and behind the sun . Earthquakes and such have been rising since the 1980 the elite have built bunkers it is a extinction level event 90 percent of population of earth live along the coast . The planet that is incoming is occupied says red elk and they are hostile and very advanced.The oceans will rise two hundred feet it will rain fire supply chain will break I think for food and power he said plague as well or a couple of them. A lot will happen and take about 10 years for things to settle down afterwards . The Australia natives speak of its trumpets in the sky and rivers turning red and red sky for three days which is the last warning.
If it was real would they tell you about it I have no timeline or proof but I think it is real red elk said watch a sunrise or sunset with welding glass and you will see it behind the sun . All agree it will not hit the earth but millions of Little Rock's will it will move the tides there is a bulge at the equator around two hundred feet of water will be. Released so sea level willl change world wide up by two hundred feet everywhere .famine hostile aliens ,plague, social chaos , no water , most elite hidden in bunkers with 10 years of food .when no idea .

There is a video of natives Indians talking about it and bullroar trumpets in the sky.

Dreamtimer
4th November 2016, 12:24
Is Lucus still active? I see he's done a lot of work.

lcam88
4th November 2016, 16:32
Original redacted. Thought it was off topic.

Sorry modwiz, I got carried away.

Hi everyone, ive been researching the Nibiru subject for quite some time now. This video seems self explanatory to me, that is the rising of a "second sun" in this video. I would appreciate a discussion on this topic with any who might be interested/concerned as i am.

Have you considered the Electric Universe theory and proto-Saturn (https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=electric+universe+%22Proto+saturn%22)?

I think it is worth considering this alternative theory for possible explanations. They have a plausible explanation for what "the great dragon" might have referred to.

They do quite a good job explaining observations of comets.

modwiz
4th November 2016, 16:40
redacted. Off topic.

Edit, sorry modwiz, I got carried away.

:hugs:

lookbeyond
6th November 2016, 05:52
Hi everyone, do any of you know enough about this atmospheric view of Earth to hopefully debunk this video please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl3b6QuDa8

The music is ridiculous, apologies

lookbeyond
6th November 2016, 06:04

Hi Dreamtimer, thanks for your response, yes some of these people such as Mr Masters are also selling something which seems a little "off" as the subject is so devastating. The joe public will not have a chance to survive even if we build our own modest underground shelters from what i can surmise from the information available and not much of a world to come out to anyways.. yes i think i will give the harvesting a miss if there are any offers :abduct:

lookbeyond
6th November 2016, 06:12
Well truth is it comes from below the horizon and behind the sun . Earthquakes and such have been rising since the 1980 the elite have built bunkers it is a extinction level event 90 percent of population of earth live along the coast . The planet that is incoming is occupied says red elk and they are hostile and very advanced.The oceans will rise two hundred feet it will rain fire supply chain will break I think for food and power he said plague as well or a couple of them. A lot will happen and take about 10 years for things to settle down afterwards . The Australia natives speak of its trumpets in the sky and rivers turning red and red sky for three days which is the last warning.
If it was real would they tell you about it I have no timeline or proof but I think it is real red elk said watch a sunrise or sunset with welding glass and you will see it behind the sun . All agree it will not hit the earth but millions of Little Rock's will it will move the tides there is a bulge at the equator around two hundred feet of water will be. Released so sea level willl change world wide up by two hundred feet everywhere .famine hostile aliens ,plague, social chaos , no water , most elite hidden in bunkers with 10 years of food .when no idea .

There is a video of natives Indians talking about it and bullroar trumpets in the sky.

Hi Jonsnow, thankyou for such an indepth post, i appreciate your work ( you too Aragorn:tiphat:)

I have watched half of this video, i had not heard of Red Elk before. There is a forum with one of the links you provided though the most recent post i could find was January 2016, lb

lookbeyond
6th November 2016, 06:27
I think another celestial body in our solar system would present greater perturbations in gravitational fields of other planets. Our solar system is more like an enclosed cell with a sort of cosmic cyto-plasmic medium filling what appears to be empty space. Another body moving through this medium should produce distortions or waves within this medium. I am open to there being a "Planet X" and have no hard opinion, one way or the other. I certainly do not experience any anxiety over the possibilty of a planet being in our solar system or near us because there is little remedy for such an occurrence. I trust in our planet that is conscious and in full coherent "dance" with Its surroundings.

I hope you are right about influences on our solar system Modwiz. It may be however, that our planet may need to dance without us for a while to enhance her own health.. i wonder if she and others negotiate depending on her needs?

Is Lucus still active? I see he's done a lot of work.

I couldnt find any more recent activity other than a forum post January 2016 on one of the links provided by Jonsnow

Original redacted. Thought it was off topic.

Sorry modwiz, I got carried away.

Have you considered the Electric Universe theory and proto-Saturn (https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=electric+universe+%22Proto+saturn%22)?

I think it is worth considering this alternative theory for possible explanations. They have a plausible explanation for what "the great dragon" might have referred to.

They do quite a good job explaining observations of comets.

Hi Icam88, thankyou for the link, i have not explored this possible explanation and will do so, :) lb

lookbeyond
6th November 2016, 07:22
Hi Everyone, i just wanted to say "Thanks" again to those who have commented on this thread. Most recently my eldest graduated high school and is looking forward to the rest of her life, the past 2 years for her have been full on with study she is so very excited to contribute to the world, she wants to make a positive difference..im so happy for her (and proud:) )
..i at times am struggling with the idea that there may not be a future for our kids and yet what makes this generation any different from others who may have faced war, catastrophy,.. i needed a place to vent, Thanks Malc, lb :group hug:

jonsnow
6th November 2016, 07:43
There will be a future for humanity if the sky goes blood red for three days . Go to the mountain tops and if civilisation collapses avoid the citys look for small
community . If there is a alien invasion avoid the cities especially the huge cities.

Red elk says know how to build a dome and go underground for 300 mile hour winds world wide . Do not live in fear .

jonsnow
6th November 2016, 17:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgHyuwYIYQ

The "DOGON TRIBE" (The Dog Star)......... bullroar

Amanda
6th November 2016, 21:32
I will return to this thread to watch all the videos but I did want to comment prior to viewing all the attached visual resources. My understanding is that Indigenous Australian Aborigines know about the changes. Some Aboriginal Elders have mentioned that they are moving and 'returning' as it were to safe areas. They are very secretive about the information. I respect their traditions and I fully understand why they would be secretive - it is a protective measure they have for their Sacred Information.

As for celestial observations - I cannot comment on Niburu or any other heavenly bodies however I want to share two personal observations.

1. A few weeks ago I looked out my kitchen window late at night - not too much street lighting or other light sources. I was looking roughly West where the Sun sets. I saw a huge ball of light in the sky. It was bigger than any Star or anything I have ever seen in the sky. It was a clear night and it was very very very obvious. I am not sure if it was a planet or something connected to the discussion within this thread.

2. The Star Trek movie: Into Darkness. Watch the opening scenes and note some clues. The two main Star Trek characters are being chased by a tribe of People. They are running across ground that appears to resemble the hexagonal Devils Causeway in Ireland. When the main character hangs up a 'device/artwork/whatever - slow it down step by step - and - see what it resembles. At about 4:25 minutes - check out the image. There is a direct reference to Niburu - whether that is a subliminal psychological beam message or what - I cannot say for sure - but - it is there if you look.

Great thread - thank you.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

lookbeyond
8th November 2016, 05:02
Hi everyone, do any of you know enough about this atmospheric view of Earth to hopefully debunk this video please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acl3b6QuDa8

The music is ridiculous, apologies

Hi sorry to bump my own post, is there anyone who could have a look at this brief video and maybe give their opinion on it. It appears to be a planet with some moons, Thankyou, lb

jonsnow
8th November 2016, 22:24
if nibriu is real it is behind the sun . if it can be seen it can over be seen at dawn or dust only .i have no idea what your video is photoshop maybe i am
not a expert maybe a second opinion .

do not live in fear . people survived it before and will again ( if it is real ) lol

lookbeyond
9th November 2016, 05:22
if nibriu is real it is behind the sun . if it can be seen it can over be seen at dawn or dust only .i have no idea what your video is photoshop maybe i am
not a expert maybe a second opinion .

do not live in fear . people survived it before and will again ( if it is real ) lol

I feel so heavy of heart because of this, i dont understand why more people in the alternative community do not research this, is it because that such an event is an extinction level event for most of the population (and most of us) and we dont want to think about this or is it really not going to happen in our lifetime / not at all. My husband does not believe this will happen, from what ive researched im not so sure, looking at the whole picture ie Earth and solar system changes including Nasas announcements eg Planet Nine, uptick in earthquake/volcanic activity, increase in frequency of meteor activity, plans for Mars (in a hurry) an off world community "Asgardia" in the planning, prophecy eg Book of Revelation, ?Third Secret of Fatima, astronomers Harrington and Carlos Munas Ferrada. Then others, Zecharia Sitchin, John Moore, Marshal Masters. Crop circles that are incredibly intricate depicting other planetary bodies, people that have had visions, ET contact showing a world of disaster, isnt all this worth giving consideration to ? We discuss many other "outlandish" topics on the forum, why so little interest in this, may i ask:bump2:

modwiz
9th November 2016, 05:32
We did a show on it 5 months ago. Shelley is sure of Planet-X or a Nibiru being near and I am open to it. A hope a 40 minute show qualifies as interest in the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae7V7nvde8s

lookbeyond
9th November 2016, 05:40
Thankyou Modwiz, i have seen this ( ill often not log in-so no thanks) :), lb. I suppose im looking for more conversation as there is none at my house

Dreamtimer
9th November 2016, 11:37
It's hard for many to talk about because of the physics and the idea that anything that large would be so obvious due to gravitational effects, etc.

If it's an electric universe then instead of gravitational effects there would be electrical phenomena happening.

But since we don't know what it is, brown dwarf, planet, system, other, it's hard to know what to look for.

I'd like to know what the telescopes on Mt. Graham can see. I don't know what's available in terms of pictures.

lcam88
9th November 2016, 14:04
I've mentioned Electric Universe priorly. Here is a video explaining the comet phenomena we all know about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

We all seem to accept that comets are natural bodies of some natural composition that moves in highly elliptical orbits.

As per the video in the OP, here are the questions I have:

1. Must the body be a comet to have comet "tails"? The planet venus? The clearing in the dust-storms on Mars when Earth and Mars are aligned?
2. What characteristic must the body have in relation to the sun for a tail to appear?
3. Are there other naturally occurring small bodies in the system? What would have to happen to cause them to react in a comet-like fashion?
4. Unnatural bodies? Supposing the same principles as natural bodies applies, what does that suppose about the Unnatural body?
5. Does the possibility of comet tail "flare-up" on an Unnatural body give us a clue about a possible space propulsion system?

That last question is where my speculation has led.

lookbeyond
11th November 2016, 09:22
It's hard for many to talk about because of the physics and the idea that anything that large would be so obvious due to gravitational effects, etc.

If it's an electric universe then instead of gravitational effects there would be electrical phenomena happening.

But since we don't know what it is, brown dwarf, planet, system, other, it's hard to know what to look for.

I'd like to know what the telescopes on Mt. Graham can see. I don't know what's available in terms of pictures.

Thankyou Dreamtimer, yes it is difficult to know anything, i just feel frustrated because im trying to be positive for the future for my teenagers and this lump of a thing is in the back of my mind- one way or the other i would like to put it to bed. I cant justify a move in location to my young adults becoming teenagers with out solid evidence

I've mentioned Electric Universe priorly. Here is a video explaining the comet phenomena we all know about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo

We all seem to accept that comets are natural bodies of some natural composition that moves in highly elliptical orbits.

As per the video in the OP, here are the questions I have:

1. Must the body be a comet to have comet "tails"? The planet venus? The clearing in the dust-storms on Mars when Earth and Mars are aligned?
2. What characteristic must the body have in relation to the sun for a tail to appear?
3. Are there other naturally occurring small bodies in the system? What would have to happen to cause them to react in a comet-like fashion?
4. Unnatural bodies? Supposing the same principles as natural bodies applies, what does that suppose about the Unnatural body?
5. Does the possibility of comet tail "flare-up" on an Unnatural body give us a clue about a possible space propulsion system?

That last question is where my speculation has led.

Icam88, thankyou, i will spend some time on this over the weekend and rewatch Modwiz video also as i watched it quite a while back,

Thankyou to those who have posted their thoughts :),lb

Dreamtimer
11th November 2016, 11:54
Yeah, I can relate. My son just graduated from college. He's near Yosemite so anything could happen. I have no desire to move so I'm going to have to deal. If there are 300mph winds, my house will suffer. It's pretty sturdy but those are strong winds. If there are fireballs falling from the sky...I may be SOL.

I'm not all that far from a major city so hungry people could be a danger.

Ultimately, I trust my instincts. So if they suddenly tell me to go somewhere, I will.

lookbeyond
12th November 2016, 03:12
Hi Icam88, this video incorporates electric universe model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8OFhKRbrJw

gosh im clever now Aragorn, look at me embed!!!

Gio
12th November 2016, 04:45
For your inspection, presenting one of the better informed laypersons covering this Planet X topic ...
David from New Zealand

From Leak Project's Rex Bear

Astronomer & Nibiru Debunker "Dazza the Camera Man" Member, Guest Requested Interview -

"Dazza the Camera Man is an Amateur Astronomer and also a guest that has been requested by several Leak Project Members to be interviewed about Nibiru. David feels Planet X & Nibiru is a fairy tale essentially and he gives his reasons and data as to why.

First off, i just want to say before we get started i am neutral on the Subject of Planet X - I do feel there is enough evidence out there to offer a strong debate there are other Planets outsiide the kuiper belt. Several Articles from multiple sources including NASA even states they have discovered over 1000 new planets and this is growing daily.

We even have Astronomers from Caltech and other Prestigous universities describing Earth Changes and Solar Changes caused by a giant Planetary body on the outskirts of our solar system.

So certainly that is a possibility. And with that said, i am neutral even somewhat skeptical about many claims discussed in regard to Nibiru and the Nemesis, doesn’t mean i don’t believe or i do and it doesn't matter either way. This information is for the audience to decide and take what resonates with them to the bank. I will not disrespect anyone or call someone a liar and feel most people do have genuine intentions at heart. I also have my opinions and things that im passionate about and ask that anyone that watches this podcast keep the name calling and insults of others to themselves. constructive criticism is healthy, strong and encouraged , however insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated because they offer nothing of substance or benefit. There are people out there in the world today behind the scenes that are far more deceiving and conniving than most YouTubers In My Opinion. Now with that said, i do not like to be tricked or fooled and you shouldn’t either and the truth is out there. The Leak Project was created to offer news and awareness not found in the main stream media and even more important “GET THE TRUTH & make it known!!”

If someone comes out with a video or a photograph and truly feels what they are looking at is genuine , later to find out it is not real, but some other explainable anomaly, that doesn’t make them liars or tricksters. i give serious props and have great respect for those willing to put themselves on the line by offering the time and commitment to show or search for such evidence. It takes a lot of guts and I’ve spent years being ostracized from my own family because of similar research in other fringe realms.

Key is learning from our mistakes and not getting lost in the nonsense. Listen, have an open mind , yet not so open it allows an entire armada of speculation and falsities to blanket the truth.

Whether you believe in Planet X, Nibiru or not - After this presentation with David from Dazza Ge from NZ you will have a better understanding of Astronomy and our Solar System."

Published on Nov 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o58lXt6udAI&feature=em-uploademail

lcam88
12th November 2016, 09:36
Lookbeyond:

Thanks for the link I'll have a look. I am posting to point out that claim that the heliosphere (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere) has "shrunk by 25%" by noting 2 things:

1. The heliosphere is a theoretical "shell" that is the suns magnetic field analogous to Earths magnetic field as it exists around earth. The existence of this field was proven by the voyager space crafts that where launched in the 1970 and 1880, if memory serves, I haven't taken the time to find the exact dates. These spacecrafts had the primary mission of scientific observation of the outer planets. Their secondary mission was defined afterwards as scientists where still able to receive signals from the instruments on board.

2. Without instruments sending back information about the helio-boundary how can anyone make a valid claim as to what the dynamics of this boundary is doing to say there is a 25% shrink? I suppose there are ways... but remember that we are talking about the state of a magnetic field that has taken the voyager spacecraft more than 20 years to reach. Something that would be perhaps 100 AU (ref wikipedia) (Astronomical Unit = distance between earth and the sun).

NOTE: The image in wikipedia is misleading, the planetary orbits are drawn to represent scale only. New understanding is the planetary plain traces spirals as the solar system moves through "interstellar space", that would place the "bow shock" region as described in the diagram over the north pole about 100 AU's away. A star approaching the solar system would likely be visible from the northern hemisphere.

lookbeyond
12th November 2016, 09:54
Hi Icam88, here is a video of a supposedly new star viewed in the skies of Alberta Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6tpC6JyS50

For your inspection, presenting one of the better informed laypersons covering this Planet X topic ...
David from New Zealand

From Leak Project's Rex Bear

Astronomer & Nibiru Debunker "Dazza the Camera Man" Member, Guest Requested Interview -

"Dazza the Camera Man is an Amateur Astronomer and also a guest that has been requested by several Leak Project Members to be interviewed about Nibiru. David feels Planet X & Nibiru is a fairy tale essentially and he gives his reasons and data as to why.

First off, i just want to say before we get started i am neutral on the Subject of Planet X - I do feel there is enough evidence out there to offer a strong debate there are other Planets outsiide the kuiper belt. Several Articles from multiple sources including NASA even states they have discovered over 1000 new planets and this is growing daily.

We even have Astronomers from Caltech and other Prestigous universities describing Earth Changes and Solar Changes caused by a giant Planetary body on the outskirts of our solar system.

So certainly that is a possibility. And with that said, i am neutral even somewhat skeptical about many claims discussed in regard to Nibiru and the Nemesis, doesn’t mean i don’t believe or i do and it doesn't matter either way. This information is for the audience to decide and take what resonates with them to the bank. I will not disrespect anyone or call someone a liar and feel most people do have genuine intentions at heart. I also have my opinions and things that im passionate about and ask that anyone that watches this podcast keep the name calling and insults of others to themselves. constructive criticism is healthy, strong and encouraged , however insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated because they offer nothing of substance or benefit. There are people out there in the world today behind the scenes that are far more deceiving and conniving than most YouTubers In My Opinion. Now with that said, i do not like to be tricked or fooled and you shouldn’t either and the truth is out there. The Leak Project was created to offer news and awareness not found in the main stream media and even more important “GET THE TRUTH & make it known!!”

If someone comes out with a video or a photograph and truly feels what they are looking at is genuine , later to find out it is not real, but some other explainable anomaly, that doesn’t make them liars or tricksters. i give serious props and have great respect for those willing to put themselves on the line by offering the time and commitment to show or search for such evidence. It takes a lot of guts and I’ve spent years being ostracized from my own family because of similar research in other fringe realms.

Key is learning from our mistakes and not getting lost in the nonsense. Listen, have an open mind , yet not so open it allows an entire armada of speculation and falsities to blanket the truth.

Whether you believe in Planet X, Nibiru or not - After this presentation with David from Dazza Ge from NZ you will have a better understanding of Astronomy and our Solar System."

Published on Nov 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o58lXt6udAI&feature=em-uploademail

Thankyou Gio, yes ive watched some of Dazzthecameraman debunking of lens flares and plane contrails appearing as "wings" of Nibiru as relected in the sunlight, will watch this tomorrow, :) thanks,lb

lcam88
12th November 2016, 21:14
Lookbeyond:

I think any theory that seriously examines our climate must observe energetic equilibriums between the sun and the earth, first and foremost! Until explanations of this energy dynamic is established, I think any speculation about how an external star effecting global climate is logically inconclusive.

The video mentions two spacecraft that was designed to measure aspects of the heliosphere, no mention is made of the science behind how the measurements are taken.

I recently opened a thread: Corner for the occasional unexpected, where I examine Eric Dollards elaborations on electricity (http://jandeane81.com/threads/10225-Corner-for-the-occasional-unexpected). In the video I share in the OP, mr Dollard elaborates an experiment he did with a set of navy headphones, a powerful magnet, and a coil of wire in a radar component (magnetron). He concludes that the magnetic field is not a gradient, but has "lines" where the force is concentrated much the way you see when iron fillings are moved around by a magnet. That is because in the headphones he could hear scratching as though the coil was picking up lines, rather than something less "abrasive".

So if the estimated size of the heliosphere is a conclusion of "line density" measurements, say, in an inch the number of lines is now up 25%, it is incumbent upon the scientist to exclude other factors that may be effecting the density observed. So while the distance to another star is one possible explanation to observe the heliosphere "pinching", there are other factors too, such as the level of electric tension in cosmic space being more elevated. Just as the earth has tides, it is not to be unexpected that cosmic space might also have variance in electric tensions.

Cosmic rays: it cannot be known that they are deadly. The theory is that even solar rays are deadly; there are elaborate schemes where special gold plated glass on helmets are used to block these rays, but what about the rest of the space suite? perhaps we all assume it is a lay of fabric?

If you understand subatomic particles to be in motion, these various fields around astronomical bodies are there to change their "reference frame" from "Birkeland Current" nominal, to "Solar nominal" and to "Earth nominal". Perhaps the heliosphere's relationship to the sun is analogous to a human beings aura to the human body?

What I mean by "reference frame" is elaborated in scientific nuance by the Anderson Institute (http://www.andersoninstitute.com/). A spinning body or spinning energy creates a "frame dragging" phenomena that is likened to temporal bubbles. Fundamentally all energy is in motion and in nature the only straight lines are formed in solid crystalline structures, I think its safe to say that all energy moves in a curve, all energy is spinning.

I would expect a star approaching our solar system to appear as a comet, it would start dimly, and get brighter and brighter, then lose the appearance of being circular, and grow a tail, while it would get very bright, very constant, and ever growing. It should not disappear, it should not change position in relationship to the background stars in any way that is not gradual. It might start in a way that is barely noticeable, and it should become brighter to the point where it is totally conspicuous, and then to a point where it totally dominates the sky both at night and during the day.

The video you shared in the OP cannot be another natural astronomical body. Can't be asteroid, a comet, a planet or a star. It doesn't exhibit a cycle constant enough to be considered natural.

lookbeyond
13th November 2016, 00:19
Icam88, i really appreciate your taking the time to explain as you have in your post above :). I can imagine that the physics and science is obviously integral to the behaviour of both any planetary body and its action/reaction with our solar system. I really am only trying to discern the truth (ha) so that i may make sensible decisions for my family if possible for the future. I truly hope with all my heart that this destructive scenario does not eventuate, soon. I do however have an inner understanding/belief that the idea of a "great destroyer" may be a necessary natural cyclic cleanser.

lcam88
13th November 2016, 11:33
Icam88, i really appreciate your taking the time to explain as you have in your post above :). I can imagine that the physics and science is obviously integral to the behaviour of both any planetary body and its action/reaction with our solar system. I really am only trying to discern the truth (ha) so that i may make sensible decisions for my family if possible for the future. I truly hope with all my heart that this destructive scenario does not eventuate, soon. I do however have an inner understanding/belief that the idea of a "great destroyer" may be a necessary natural cyclic cleanser.

The difficulty with elaborations that involve science, lookbeyond, is always about being reasonable with what we know; Science cannot claim to be a fountain of truth. It exists as a system that refines itself as knowledge is assimilated and what is true is separated from what is not.

The moment you use scientific knowledge that is unproven, or "untrue", to understand or an unexpected observation, or make a prediction... Let's just say that such strategies are good for the present day political scene.

Addendum:

In previous posts I raise the possibility that there are Unnatural explanations about the display in the skys.

Dr Joseph P Farrell blogged something interesting along those lines; a speculation that goes hand in hand with the Unnatural explanations:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/meanwhile-in-antarctica/

ADD2

Even INL picked up on Kerry visiting Antarctica: This youtube link is has a time parameter so I'm not using the video tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vexI4NR3E&t=12m5s

The host elaborates how all nations seem to have an agreement about what happens in Antarctica, but nowhere else in the world?

Steven Ben-Nun tries to post an article on facebook, like 5 times but facebook keeps pulling the link. hush hush... There is a lot of stuff happening that should at least raise eyebrows.

lookbeyond
17th November 2016, 07:01
Apologies Icam88 for not getting to thank your post sooner- family obligations.. thankyou for the links-lb

lookbeyond
20th November 2016, 04:15
Hello all, this recent video gives a good overview of the effects of the Nibiru system on our planet. The late astronomer Dr Carlos Ferrada who was able to accurately predict major earthquakes using astonomical mathematics stated that from the year 1999 onwards we would see an increase in Earth changes due to this system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXHIyI9eRX0

Dreamtimer
28th November 2016, 13:56
I found this and thought it might be of interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTj3kUU9UsM

lookbeyond
1st December 2016, 22:29
Thankyou Dreamtimer, this is a good vid,lb

lookbeyond
4th December 2016, 00:23
Hi everyone :). Here is a video over California showing a strange change of the moon from a "new moon" to a full looking moon in the same day. There also is another planetary body travelling with our moon. Some people believe that chemtrailing is being used to disguise sky objects that are becoming visible to the naked eye. Some people are also questioning the visits to Antarctica of such high profile people as John Kerry and the pope including his Russian counterpart- checking out what is incoming possibly?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9SAUYZnLHw

Apologies vid will not embed. Annoying misbehaving old computer- for which i am thankful:eyebrows:

Gio
5th December 2016, 06:04
Will share this here ...

Planet X, Red Dragon Returns, Year of War 2017 Sep 23
Revelation 12 Confirmed Stars & Prophecy Align

"Is Wormwood Planet X?
What and when is the Tribulation and Day of the Lord talked about in Prophecy from the Holy Bible."

Published on Dec 4, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMdrYDP8wsw&feature=em-uploademail

Dreamtimer
5th December 2016, 11:52
This nibiru/planet x thing has led me to explore religion and it's origins. The more I learn the more fascinated I become. We are amazing creatures who can not only connect to God/source, we can be creators ourselves.

The power of belief is mind-blowing.:magic:,:meditating:

lookbeyond
6th December 2016, 07:32
If multiple timelines are correct, then i wonder also if we consciously and or subconsciously align ourselves with such catastrophic events, i dont know if multiple timelines exist or if karma exists or if you can change either of those variables- would surely be good to know, lb

lookbeyond
9th December 2016, 05:26
Hi Everyone, i would really appreciate it if some others could give their opinions on this video. The poster JeffP believes that there are cloaking lenses in the atmosphere that refract light and camouflage the Nemesis system. I know this sounds ludicrous when you first hear of it but there are some really mind blowing technologies out there- for eg a sun simulator patented by Nasa in the 1960-70s which i will try to find the link for- thx for any feedback,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_4Fg9Zpko&feature=youtu.be

lookbeyond
17th December 2016, 06:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNj46lEjBMA&feature=youtu.beThis video is a comprehensive compilation of information reguarding Nibiru from scientific facts to religion and prophecy, lb

blufire
27th December 2016, 14:19
Hello lookbeyond

You asked me about threads on PA of mine that have info about the topic of this (your) thread. Those threads are:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63899-The-New-World-and-Civilization--the-messages-from-my-Contact-as-a-child-

Related info in this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59869-Personal-controversial-view-of-Monsanto-Globalists-and-Technology

This one to a degree also:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72859-The-Truth-of-Tesla-Elon-Musk-and-Globalists

It was the Elon Musk thread that ultimately got me banned from Project Avalon in July 2014. Because of the constant haranguing in all my threads I was unable to fully relate my beliefs and thoughts. Also since that time (2014) ‘things’ have become even clearer for me and I have considered opening threads here on TOT . . . . if nothing else a sort of documentation.

In relation to your thread topic (Nemesis, Planet X, Wormwood) and do I personally believe in this planet . . . . . yes I do. Do I believe it is close and we can see it at this time . . . . . no I do not, but our planet and planets throughout the solar system are deeply affected by its approach already. Do I believe those who are in ‘control’ and govern the direction of our planet believe and have knowledge on this planet . . . . Absolutely.

I believe ‘They’ have known this for a very, very long time. I also believe there are 10’s of 1,000’s of regular people like you and I that also have this knowledge and it is presenting itself at a far more rapid pace than ever before.

I am a regular person but I have been driven to research for more than 30 years because of my experiences as a child and because of when I returned to the Appalachian Mountains things have become much clearer from all the research and the ‘contact’(?) so many years ago.

I am hesitant to begin to speak of it again but I also feel very strongly we (humanity) and our planet and our solar system is at a place of phenomenal transition . . . . ‘They’ know this too and have known it for thousands and thousands of years and they are rapidly preparing so that “We Will Make It This Time”. . . . . . . this phrase has been reverberating through my mind for many, many years.

lookbeyond
27th December 2016, 22:01
Thankyou so much Blufire,

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

Dreamtimer
28th December 2016, 00:42
Thanks blufire. I've been perusing the threads, good stuff.

lookbeyond
10th February 2017, 03:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfT4-kZ55EI

Hello, i cannot embed from my very old computer, have tried many times.
Please all, if you have time watch this reasonably short presentation (approx 20 mins) I would truly appreciate as many opinions as you can give.

Reguards, lookbeyond

Aragorn
10th February 2017, 05:20
Hello, i cannot embed from my very old computer, have tried many times.

It's not your computer which was the problem. You had used the wrong tags — you had embedded it as a URL, not as a video link. ;)

Dreamtimer
10th February 2017, 11:29
I find this one very interesting. There are definitely second things that aren't flares in the images.

I personally have seen many glowing sunrises and sunsets so that part is not something of note to me.

This guy is obviously zeroing in on something and doesn't have any fear agenda that I can see or smell.

lookbeyond
19th February 2017, 02:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9LIBeUfmc&feature=youtu.be

Hi All, this is a very short video clip, it is endorsed by a fellow named Chris Wakefield who believes a pole shift will occur approx 2022-3, as a result of the second sun (Planet X) quickly leaving the ecliptic as it exits our solar system.

Dreamtimer
19th February 2017, 02:18
I can't determine what video you were trying to post, LB.

Elen
19th February 2017, 06:50
I can't determine what video you were trying to post, LB.

Done. The first one was just an index page for youtube.

Aragorn
19th February 2017, 06:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9LIBeUfmc&feature=youtu.be

Hi All, this is a very short video clip, it is endorsed by a fellow named Chris Wakefield who believes a pole shift will occur approx 2022-3, as a result of the second sun (Planet X) quickly leaving the ecliptic as it exits our solar system.

I'm afraid that's just a sun dog. ;)

lookbeyond
19th February 2017, 10:17
I'm afraid that's just a sun dog. ;)

With respect Aragorn, how can you be certain?

Aragorn
19th February 2017, 11:19
With respect Aragorn, how can you be certain?

I come from a scientific background training — mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and geology at the middle and high school levels, paramedical sciences and computer sciences at the college level, and several eclectic disciplines at the personal level — and I am very familiar with the phenomenon of optical refraction by the atmosphere. :) Besides, if that second sun were actually real, then it would look very different, and — as I've already written in an earlier post to this thread — it would also be visible from everywhere on Earth, and not just every once in a while in only a very limited number of locations. ;)

YouTube is full of people who see things that aren't there, and who misconstrue perfectly rationally explicable phenomena out of some superstitious belief or an addiction to fear porn — and please note that I'm not talking about yourself here. :) But such people exist in great abundance — we've had some of those among our members here in the past — and all they do is muddy the waters and spread more fear and confusion. They're scaremongers, trapped in their own addiction to drama and spectacle.

By the way, magnetic pole reversals have been occurring all over history — and if the statistics are correct, then we're actually already overdue for yet another one — but this has nothing to do with the gravitational effects of any nearby (and potentially rogue) celestial body. Magnetic pole reversal occurs because of electromagnetic influences only, such as a prolonged and repeated bombardment with coronal mass ejections from the sun, in combination with the fact that Earth's core is made of liquid metal, which behaves according to the principle of fluid dynamics and which thus changes the shape of Earth's magnetic field.

There is however another theory, which doesn't have anything to do with the magnetic poles, but which states that the geographical north pole and south pole could reverse. In other words, according to this theory, Earth's crust has moved all around the planet over time, and it would have moved by 20'000 km — because that's half the circumference of Earth.

Now, Earth's crust does indeed move a bit here and there — that's what tectonic activity is all about — because in the end, that crust is floating on top of a molten core and it isn't exactly anchored down anywhere. But I doubt that it would move over any significant distances anytime soon, given that Earth isn't perfectly spherical — this in itself is a consequence of the perpetual spin of Earth along its (slightly offset) vertical axis and because of the gravitational effects from the sun over a time span of four billion years — and thus there is a certain amount of mechanical friction holding the vast majority of the crust in place.

This whole scaremongering situation then becomes even more exacerbated because people conflate the above theory of a geographical pole reversal with the historically and geologically very real phenomenon of magnetic pole reversals. Very few people even realize that the magnetic poles do actually shift — I'm not talking of pole reversal now but of a shift in their location — all the time, and that Earth's magnetic poles also don't exactly align with their geographical counterparts.

But neither the magnetic poles nor the geographical poles are going to flip overnight. The magnetic poles take thousands of years of wandering before they can be considered reversed, and if the Earth's geographical poles were to suddenly flip, then all life on the planet would be instantly wiped out because of the enormous shock wave. Every volcano in the world would suddenly erupt, and the whole planet would be flooded by tsunamis the size of a decent mountain.

Now, I don't mean to suggest that every member of society should be trained as a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon — or alternatively, as a rocket surgeon and a brain scientist, if you will :p — but it is really a crying shame that so little attention is given to a proper scientific education in schools. But then again, schools are intended to prepare the upcoming generation of adults for the labor market, and according to the offer and demand of that very labor market.

And of course, kids are also righteously being indoctrinated with political and religious propaganda from the earliest age on, and then they continue to be indoctrinated by that very same propaganda in adult life through the mainstream media. It's not just a crying shame, it's ludicrous. But then again, I guess that's what you get when society is being led by certifiable idiots, criminals and sociopaths. :hmm:

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/carlin.jpeg

ArtyCarl
22nd February 2017, 08:19
I am, and have been for many years, an amateur astronomer and have owned a variety of telescopes of various sizes.

You have to realise that the world has thousands of amateurs watching the skies and anything, and I mean anything, unusual will be noted and reported long long before anything would become visible to the naked eye in our skies.

I do not discount a planetoid on an elliptical orbit making rare returns but as Modwiz said in an earlier post, the perturbations on other planetary bodies of any object of sufficient size would be obvious for many many years beforehand. These things do not pop up overnight.