PDA

View Full Version : A Peek into the Future....

Sooz
14th October 2013, 08:23
A peek into the future and a lot more...a new global banking system, digitised currency, the future of money.

They also discuss innovations, what's on the horizon - pretty much good news stuff with plenty to feel positive about. However they add the caveat at the end of how all this can end up in the wrong hands.

This is an Australian financial newsletter I get for free. I am always blown away by their independent stance.

Can I say first up, I am not affiliated with this company and I am not enticing anyone to sign up for their newsletter, subscribe to their products etc.

Purely for information only.

This newsletter comprises a video and text. The video with Sam Volkering and Kris Sayce discusses the global banking system, the text informs about future technologies, if not for us, then for our children and our grandchildren.

Interesting stuff! Enjoy...

http://pro.portphillippublishing.com.au/p06revtech1199/EBTPPA23/?email=suzandawson%40bigpond.com&a=20&o=1122&s=1473&u=134685&l=82721&r=MC&g=0&h=true

Sooz

Sooz
14th October 2013, 08:27
Hi Malc, I only just posted this and then saw your post on links.

I certainly feel the content is valuable, regardless of the sell to subscribe to their products.

Delete if you wish.