PDA

View Full Version : Khemit/Egypt from Stephen Mehler and Khemitology perspective

Maggie
15th October 2016, 19:14
Egyptology says that Egypt was ruled by Male Pharaohs.... NO acording to indigenous wisdom, Egypt was Matriarchal and Egypt was a theocracy and the oral tradition was not lost. I think the nuance we learn from people who have inherited the indigenous wisdom can be applied to the global civilization of antedeluvian times we are interested in knowing about before 12,000 years ago.

Abd’el Hakim Awyan, world renowned Indigenous Egyptian “Keeper of the Keys”, developed the discipline of Khemitology, which offers an alternative, higher dimensional perspective of Egypt’s heritage. Much evidence of glaring anomalies has been discovered throughout Egypt, which warrants our collective continued research of the legacy that a highly advanced civilization left behind more than 10,000 years ago.
The Khemit School of Ancient Mysticism (http://www.khemitology.com/)

I think Stephen Mehler is AWESOME. recent interviews......

"Egypt never gets old"-Jimmy Church

Ep. 538 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Yousef Hakim Awyan (Son of Abd’el Hakim Awyan)

WdRoA5pRRno

Ep. 539 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Stephen Mehler

MizL6r-VSkg

Indigenous Teachings of Khemit (Ancient Egypt) - Stephen Mehler

4HQGMs_WM-s

Stephen Mehler | Vibrational Technology | JoeDolezal.com

fGP_P98GQLY

Novusod
15th October 2016, 19:48
Egyptology says that Egypt was ruled by Male Pharaohs.... NO acording to indigenous wisdom, Egypt was Matriarchal and Egypt was a theocracy and the oral tradition was not lost. I think the nuance we learn from people who have inherited the indigenous wisdom can be applied to the global civilization of antedeluvian times we are interested in knowing about before 12,000 years ago.

I have been studying Egypt for years and this is definitely true especially in the Old kingdom. Egypt was originally a Matriarchy.

Take a look at this statue of Pharaoh Menkaure and Queen Khamerernebty, 2490-2472BCE. Notice how the Queen is taking the dominant posture. She is grabbing him by the waist and holding his arm. This is the opposite of how men and women stand today. Normally the man grabs and holds the woman. In ancient Egypt a woman grabbed the man and holds him is such a way to say "This is mine."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/dc/17/c2/dc17c2a5be0dd956214f03c98a4c4c40.jpg

"Behind every great man stands an even greater women" was a common saying in Egypt. This is something I mentioned in my Root language study.

Even the King of the Gods was propped up by Goddess Isis. When Assur was cut down only Isis could put him back together again and breath life back into his corpse. This is because the woman holds the cup of the Tree of Life. Women are the wise and enlighten ones.

http://i.imgur.com/VF6tlaa.jpg

Maggie
16th October 2016, 01:45
I have been studying Egypt for years and this is definitely true especially in the Old kingdom. Egypt was originally a Matriarchy.

Your research and the rest of what you posted here Root language and esoteric numerology (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8229-Root-language-and-esoteric-numerology)is invaluable

modwiz
16th October 2016, 01:48

Take a look at this statue of Pharaoh Menkaure and Queen Khamerernebty, 2490-2472BCE. Notice how the Queen is taking the dominant posture. She is grabbing him by the waist and holding his arm. This is the opposite of how men and women stand today. Normally the man grabs and holds the woman. In ancient Egypt a woman grabbed the man and holds him is such a way to say "This is mine."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/dc/17/c2/dc17c2a5be0dd956214f03c98a4c4c40.jpg

"Behind every great man stands an even greater women" was a common saying in Egypt. This is something I mentioned in my Root language study.

Even the King of the Gods was propped up by Goddess Isis. When Assur was cut down only Isis could put him back together again and breath life back into his corpse. This is because the woman holds the cup of the Tree of Life. Women are the wise and enlighten ones.

http://i.imgur.com/VF6tlaa.jpg

I have no problem with God being female energy. In fact, that is my gnosis.

Novusod
16th October 2016, 04:38
Your research and the rest of what you posted here Root language and esoteric numerology (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8229-Root-language-and-esoteric-numerology)is invaluable

Thank you Maggie. I am glad you like my Root Language research. That reminds me I never finished X, Y, and Z. But here is a little preview of what I had planned in my notes.

X = the sound of creaking wood. Squeaky floorboards, the merchant exchange, Ox carts, and boxes. Microsoft's X-Box wasn't named that by chance. It is a dog whistle for humans. X has always meant box since the dawn of time.

Y = a bird in flight. The truth seeker and answer gatherer. Why = Y = shape of bird with extended wings. Call of ravens and hawks.

Z = is a "Zet" the rattle snake coiled and ready to strike. The buzz sound of destruction in cymatics. N, O, V, and U are the 4 four sounds of creation. Z is the eraser.

Novusod
16th October 2016, 05:39
I have no problem with God being female energy. In fact, that is my gnosis.

I gathered as much from your last video on Standing Rock when you mentioned how the parasite global controllers (don't call them elite) hate the feminine principle of creation. The feminism that is presented by the parasites is really a false flag against the real feminine principle. The parasites promote this fake feminism as a kind of trolling. They want the general population to hate feminism as much as they hate it. That is why they promote women like Hillary Clinton. They know she is hated and that is why they want to force her on us so we in turn associate wretches like Clinton with feminism. The idea is to make feminism as unappealing as possible so the masses hate it too. It is a kind of brainwashing because they do it with our consent. This is how they deceive even the awakened.

They do so with a slight of hand, a diversion. The parasites will push Hillary Clinton with their right hand openly so everyone can see it. Then secretly they will reach around with their left hand and say to the masses "yeah, hate her, hate her. we want you to hate her. Feed us with your hate." Thus the masses can be deceived into hating the feminine. It doesn't end there. "We came, we saw, he died..." Hillary Clinton is being set up for a FALL. She is going to start some massive war with Russia and bring about near total destruction. Then the parasites will come and say to the survivors "Look what happened when we put a woman in control. She failed; there was war, death, and destruction. Everything you hold dear was lost. Woman are dangerous. They must never be allowed to hold power ever again or even speak against the male leaders who know best." Everyone save a few will be fooled. The masses will be on board with this and give their consent.

We need real woman like the hero grandmothers at standing rock to lead the planet. This is what the parasites fear the most. This is why they are going to do a false flag against women and feminism soon.

modwiz
16th October 2016, 06:41
I gathered as much from your last video on Standing Rock when you mentioned how the parasite global controllers (don't call them elite) hate the feminine principle of creation. The feminism that is presented by the parasites is really a false flag against the real feminine principle. The parasites promote this fake feminism as a kind of trolling. They want the general population to hate feminism as much as they hate it. That is why they promote women like Hillary Clinton. They know she is hated and that is why they want to force her on us so we in turn associate wretches like Clinton with feminism. The idea is to make feminism as unappealing as possible so the masses hate it too. It is a kind of brainwashing because they do it with our consent. This is how they deceive even the awakened.

They do so with a slight of hand, a diversion. The parasites will push Hillary Clinton with their right hand openly so everyone can see it. Then secretly they will reach around with their left hand and say to the masses "yeah, hate her, hate her. we want you to hate her. Feed us with your hate." Thus the masses can be deceived into hating the feminine. It doesn't end there. "We came, we saw, he died..." Hillary Clinton is being set up for a FALL. She is going to start some massive war with Russia and bring about near total destruction. Then the parasites will come and say to the survivors "Look what happened when we put a woman in control. She failed; there was war, death, and destruction. Everything you hold dear was lost. Woman are dangerous. They must never be allowed to hold power ever again or even speak against the male leaders who know best." Everyone save a few will be fooled. The masses will be on board with this and give their consent.

We need real woman like the hero grandmothers at standing rock to lead the planet. This is what the parasites fear the most. This is why they are going to do a false flag against women and feminism soon.

That was really, really good.

Mary Beth and a small number of other women from GMoP had formed a Grandmothers group to do what they can to change things for the better. This group decided to operate outside of the GMoP identification to be autonomous. Shortly after, she felt 'called' to Standing Rock. She has just returned after over two weeks of being there. She is turbocharged and I support them completely, as does her husband who I am friends with. (I spent ten days with them over the Xmas period into the New Year.) She was accepted by many of the indigenous Grandmothers and will continue to work with them in any way possible, and some plans are already shaping up.

The name of their group is Grandmothers of Gaia.

Aianawa
16th October 2016, 11:56
Gog ? Nice

jonsnow
16th October 2016, 13:45
Khemitology are the builders of the pyramids one of the oldest civilisations still standing . The older are in Africa because in ancient past most northern Africa was desert so civilisation was southern africia. Europe was there but stone age
technology .:tea:

modwiz
16th October 2016, 19:20
Gog ? Nice

Yes, I like the humor of it.

jonsnow
16th October 2016, 20:56
Khemit were not the only builders of pyramids they are everywhere in every country under the sea inside false mountains Bosnia and Tibet I think well sea level changes by 200 feet every now 2300 years on earth . How my guess Nibriu ?

Maggie
19th October 2016, 03:10
I am happy to be a "crone of gaia" so that makes me a Cog?

Carmen Boulter: Matriarchal Societies In Prehistory

saBJ8SIpzTY