PDA

View Full Version : Empire Files: Inside Saudi Arabia — Butchery, Slavery & History of Revolt

Aragorn
15th October 2016, 05:08
Description

Meet the new head of the United Nations panel on Human Rights: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Abby Martin takes us inside the brutal reality of this police-state monarchy, and tells the untold people's history of resistance to it. With a major, catastrophic war in Yemen and looming high-profile executions of activists, The Empire Files exposes true nature of the U.S.-Saudi love affair.

Duration

28 minutes

- WARNING -
This video contains explicit footage of public executions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rezvemRMelQ

modwiz
15th October 2016, 05:13
No way I would watch this. Much thanks for the warning, brother.

sandy
15th October 2016, 05:39
At a loss for words :cry:

Description

Meet the new head of the United Nations panel on Human Rights: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Abby Martin takes us inside the brutal reality of this police-state monarchy, and tells the untold people's history of resistance to it. With a major, catastrophic war in Yemen and looming high-profile executions of activists, The Empire Files exposes true nature of the U.S.-Saudi love affair.

Duration

28 minutes

- WARNING -
This video contains explicit footage of public executions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rezvemRMelQ

Aragorn
15th October 2016, 05:47
No way I would watch this. Much thanks for the warning, brother.

Right now, I'm still chastizing my soul over having watched those executions. :( :(

Dreamtimer
15th October 2016, 09:05
Don't beat yourselves over the head. How many people blithely go through every day avoiding thinking about Saudi Arabia and it's daily atrocities? Who wants to think about that? I know people who are absolutely clueless. You are the better people for being aware. And it'll help you avoid being led astray when it comes to larger issues because your heads aren't in the sand.

I have a hard time watching these things because of the emotional effect. Just like female genital mutilation. It's an African tradition that the Saudis have adopted and have been spreading all over the world. It's horrific. How many people even know about it? How do you stop girls from being cut up and sewn back together until their husband knifes them open again years later? You can't if you don't know about it.