PDA

View Full Version : The Field

Aianawa
12th October 2016, 11:03
Latest from Kryon > https://www.kryon.com/CHAN2016/k_channel16_laguna(s).html

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. I want you to take a moment and take a breath. Now look at the reality that is before you. You sit in a dark room on a beautiful Sunday afternoon listening to a man in a chair. You're told it is a "voice from beyond". Indeed, it is, but is this the description that you are going to give when you are asked by a neighbor, “What did you do today?” If so, there will be a lot of eye rolling in your neighborhood.

It's a special group that would see this event as a true message of love and wisdom from an invisible source beyond the veil. Even within this group, and from those listening in other places, there will be doubt that the message is real. This is the natural bias of humanity. You learn one way, and when another way comes you question it. There is always the question, “Is it real?” So these are the things that you are faced with, and that the Creative Source is faced with. Will there ever be a time when humanity will allow any space in their thinking for what they don't believe is possible? Will there ever come a time when they start examining the pieces and parts of their reality that may be different than they think, which will then open the door for channelling to give information about a beautiful system?

God is the Master Physicist

I have given channels in the past, and one of them was called, "Physics with an attitude". It describes a physics that is different than you think, because it appears to be biased - that is, not equally balanced in the linear ways that you expect. Connect the dots and use spiritual common sense for a moment. Who created physics? Who is the creator of all things? The answer is the great "I AM", The Creative Source - God. It is the same God that is in you, who loves you beyond measure and has created the very seat of reality that you sit in and live in. So the reality of everything, the physics of everything, was created from the central source. Do you think within that physics there would be, perhaps, some benevolent anomalies that would indicate that God is in the picture somewhere? Do you think perhaps there would be things you haven't discovered yet, which are just now being examined that would show you something you didn't expect? We will talk some more about "physics with an attitude", but the attitude is harmony, togetherness, synchronicity and love. That's what I want to talk about.

The Field

It won't take that long before your scientists start to see what I'll call, The Field! Now, this has already been seen to a lesser degree and is being taught by great metaphysical teachers of the day. It is already out there, being looked at and examined. Here is what is being said: You all have a "vibration" of your own, like a string on an instrument vibrates. If you vibrate slightly differently, you can be in tune with the cosmos. They use the example of resonate frequencies affecting one another. Have you ever sung anything in the shower? As you sing certain notes or vibrations of music, the shower space will vibrate louder on those notes. The answer to why that is is that the note you're singing is a frequency that resonates to the space of the shower. Therefore, you have just discovered the resonate frequency of the shower with your voice, and it sounds louder and brighter, and it's more fun to sing.

The teachers will tell you that if one string on stringed instrument is plucked hard enough, it will affect another stringed instrument next to it, which has the same tuning of its string. The other instrument will start to vibrate slightly, too, even without touching it. That is also the effect of resonate frequencies.

Dear ones, the physics of the planet are filled with this effect. What we call The Field is that physical space around you that can resonate with another source. God has created this in a way that is biased in your favor. It's like you were designed to resonate with something you are unaware of, if you are aware of it. This attitude of resonance is tuned to togetherness and harmony, and you are starting to be asked to resound to The Field.

Now, this has other identifying words, and some may have already experienced this. There have been channels and others who have described getting to a place where you resonate to that which is around you. This is The Field. The Field is a benevolent, harmonious vibration, and if you were to then go and resonate with it with your consciousness, you activate your cellular structure and you live longer. Did you know that harmonizing and resonating with The Field within your own consciousness at the right time and the right place actually can cause spontaneous remission? Did you ever wonder how this is possible? Those who can totally and completely harmonize with The Field can actually control and alter known physics! Have you ever heard in history of any master who seemed to have control over physics? Indeed, many of them did. There are those right now who are currently on the planet who can do this. There was one recently deceased in India who could do this.

I'm telling you something you need to know in this new energy. Since 2012, The Field has increased its awareness and more and more old souls are seeing that they can harmonize and find the frequencies of consciousness that are in The Field. As we said, your science is starting to have names for this, because they are sensing it and seeing it. It's outside of linearity and they are calling it quantum entrainment or entanglement. There are many words used for the same thing. The words mean, "things that want to work together in an odd nonlinear way, which are benevolent and harmonious". Literally, things that don't normally work together do so when they're exposed to The Field. It's happening more and more.

Use of The Field

I want to tell you why I'm talking about this. Dear ones, there are many of you who will sit there and say, "Well, I've tried and I've tried. I go here and I go there, and I really can't find that sweet spot. I can't find that place that harmonizes and vibrates with the Creative Source." Dear ones, The Field was created for you in this new energy, for old souls. It is literally waiting as a resonate frequency of your consciousness to be activated.

"Kryon, you talk in circles!" Dear ones, it is difficult to give you these kinds of messages regarding a reality you have not seen before, which is not linear or in your belief system. Doesn't it make sense, especially in a new energy, that Spirit, the Creative Source, would posture physics to be benevolent and helpful? Doesn't it make sense that there would be numbers of things that you might discover, which you can hook into, that will make sense and create solutions?

My partner talks about his experience in creating synchronicity and changing what you would call the luck factor. It's done with The Field. When he gets off of an airplane that has returned to the gate with mechanical problems, he expects help, and he resonates with The Field. This is what points him to a harmonious solution that he would never have on his own. You can call it enhanced intuition if you wish. The Field is that which helps those who are in tune with it and it coordinates things. It puts things together. It makes different things harmonize and vibrate at the same frequency. Let's interpret that harmonization as a solution and a life that makes sense. It's an energy that answers problems when you didn't think there would be answers at all!

There's a fast-track system to help you get in touch with The Field. You may have been meditating; you may have been asking; you may have been praying, so I want to give you some help here. Do you know what innate is? Innate has been called the smart body of the Human Being. Almost like a body sensitivity that is beyond you and inside you, it is the part of the body that you muscle-test [kinesiology]. Did you know that you can ask your body questions in a certain way and get answers that your consciousness doesn't know? That is the smart body. There is part of the body that knows more than you do, which is called innate. Part of the new energy is an attribute that is starting to build bridges between you and innate. When the bridge is finally built, you will all be your own medical intuitive! Right now, you're not. However, the innate is the secret, and the answer to using The Field. Innate is already connected to The Field. That means YOU are already connected to The Field.

Did you ever wonder how homeopathy works? You put a tincture under your tongue, which has so few parts per million that it is almost unmeasurable in science. The tincture is a designed "intent program," ready to tell the body what you wish it to do. It signals instructions to the body with tiny chemistry that is far too small to initiate a reaction, yet your body sees it instantly. Homeopathy is the way of things in many countries, and yet scientifically it cannot be proven. Innate sees the instruction under the tongue and then instantly gives the body instructions. The smart body is very smart. It is responsible for seeing the messages and acting on them in order to connect you to The Field. The Field is a benevolent, harmonious type of physics around you that enhances healing, creates peace, lets you sit in joy, and it's everywhere. Someday, The Field will have another name, but right now I am telling you it's the secret for the new energy. If you're trying to get in touch with The Field and you've meditated and you've asked and you've sat there frustrated, it's time to get in touch instead with your innate. It is already there, and it's built into your body.

Let's talk for a moment about how you can talk to your innate. I want you to understand and look at what we've been teaching now for three years. There are new, influential powers that you don't yet know exist. They are in the form of you, talking out loud to your innate. It is you giving instructions to your body, telling it what you want it to hear. It's powerful and a very new enhancement of an old premise.

The biggest one, the most influential and newest one at the moment, is well-constructed affirmations. An affirmation spoken out loud is a positive, powerful reinforcement of who you are. You are not asking for anything with a good affirmation. You are not wishing anything either. Instead, you are stating something that is yours, and innate is the first to hear it and act on it. Innate is listening all the time! You have muscle-tested with it for years. You've homeopathied with it for years! It's there with an antenna ready to listen, and there is no greater influence than your voice and your consciousness stating what you are out loud.

Years and years ago, in an older energy, Kryon was asked, "Is it necessary to state affirmations out loud, or can we say them within ourselves?" The answer was, "Say them within, because it's not going to make a difference." Now, in this enhanced energy, I change my story. In this new energy, The Field has increased. It is more available to synchronize with, to entangle with, then ever before. It is ready to put things together for you, situationally, biologically and consciously. It is ready to expose you to your Higher-Self in a way that you had only hoped for in the past. The main tool is you talking to it, and right now the best way is through the consciousness of vocal affirmation.

It is why you're going to see an explosion in suggested affirmations all over the planet. They have been here for more than a century, but dear ones, now is when they blossom. The reason for them is so that you can get in touch with that which is in your own smart body, and which is already connected to the benevolence of physics called The Field.

Now, there are those sitting here who are saying, "Well, I wish I knew what Kryon said. It's sometimes hard to figure out." It's beautiful, isn't it, that you don't have to know? You don't have to know! I gave you a tool that's practical in 3D and I told you the workings of it, the minutia of it and the reasons for it. However, only you can verify this. All I'm going to tell you is be careful what you say. Construct that which you tell your body in a positive way, which is your statement of who you are.

Now, be careful, for there are those of you who are too linear to do this. You're sick and you're coughing and then you start affirming that you are well. You may see this and say, "I'm just in denial. Here I am coughing at the same time I'm claiming I'm healed?" You can't even begin to understand the physics of a multidimensional circle. What you are doing is enhancing a time fractal of the future. You are creating that which is not here yet (from your thinking), but the way we see it, The Field is already there and working the solution. It already exists.

Can you see the potential of this? Can you state it without your mind trying to put together unequal things? The sick person can say out loud, "I am healed, I am whole, thank you." Then in the next moment, they cough! The person who is not abundant can say, "I have abundance for my life, and I don't have to worry from day to day. I have what I need because I'm worth it." At the same moment, they have nothing in their bank account. The person who is troubled with situations or relationships can claim total victory! "I am peaceful. Thank you Spirit for getting me through this awful thing." Then when they awaken from this affirmation, they are still in the awful thing!

Do you see what I'm saying? You start stating who you are, because it's who you're going to be. In your linear time, it hasn't happened, but to us, it has! Listen, each one of you who is listening to this, I know that you have got something to say to your body; I know it. It's time to connect to The Field! There'll be more, for there is a part two coming.

Dear ones, you're already equipped. Your connection to this field is already there. Physics, indeed, has an attitude, and the attitude is benevolence with its hand outstretched, saying, "Come see how we can help." That's the beauty of the creator and this energy today. It is asking you to resonate to something beautiful, then stand back and watch it work.

And so it is.

KRYON

Gio
12th October 2016, 19:03
Thanks ...

Good Message !

Aianawa
15th October 2016, 11:09
Indeed, very. Am always thankfullll I was taught how to work with my shadow side, lol coyote side, Kryon material has/was helpfullll with this also.

Maggie
15th October 2016, 17:10
Indeed, very. Am always thankfullll I was taught how to work with my shadow side, lol coyote side, Kryon material has/was helpfullll with this also.

I think this message is really on target to what is possible now. It is absolutely essential IMO that we knowingly reconnect with the field. I was thinking about this today because of my binge in the last few days of what I was reading and hearing.

What occurred to me too is that the field is around us and through us and that the dense part of it is a resident vehicle that we already know is amazing and that we need it as a vehicle because we are in it. That seems so simple.....just because we are "focused in" being embodied means it is the most important tool we have NOW.

I am seeing OVER and OVER form many places that there is a piggyback of extremely dangerous storyline being piled on a truth and packaged like a trojan horse. Like the horse was accepted into the city, we take in messages when we align them to what we already know is true.

I last saw the process of insertion in a video from another channel I do not recommend. The method sticks things in our minds to imagine. IT is found EVERYWHERE as a prototype control mechanism. This is despite protests that the channel is helping. What the channel said is essentially three steps as here.

1. The energy around the supermoons is ramping up and the next month will be intense. (OK, so this may be how we will have an expectation)
2. We are creative beings through our imagination (THE TRUTH of how we operate the vehicle in the field of potential material)
3. Then the channel inserted an idea of something horrific (and I will not pass it on) that is "POSSIBLY" being planned by the evil PTB.(THE PIGGY BACK OF SUGGESTED IMAGINING)

We MUST forget what we are being told is possible and insert what we choose to affirm. We have to actively sieve and actively choose what we remember.
THIS IS IMPERATIVE IMO.
We will hear a thousand things in our daily life from others and they can be charged with seeming value to be remembered in our imaginings. How doe we FORGET?

It is like the pink elephant syndrome...we MUST take the elephant and Change it into something else to imagine...
Transmute, transform CONSCIOUSLY over riding the message. Passive will not be enough to dislodge the extended messages that we have no preference in.
so we affirm the pink elephant is changing as we imagine into a lovely "whatever" but we cannot just PASSIVELY let that pink elephant stay in the living room because when we let it stay, IT WILL BE THERE.

Just my two cents but seems really important to me. Love, Maggie

"Did you ever wonder how homeopathy works? You put a tincture under your tongue, which has so few parts per million that it is almost unmeasurable in science. The tincture is a designed "intent program," ready to tell the body what you wish it to do. It signals instructions to the body with tiny chemistry that is far too small to initiate a reaction, yet your body sees it instantly. Homeopathy is the way of things in many countries, and yet scientifically it cannot be proven. Innate sees the instruction under the tongue and then instantly gives the body instructions. The smart body is very smart. It is responsible for seeing the messages and acting on them in order to connect you to The Field. The Field is a benevolent, harmonious type of physics around you that enhances healing, creates peace, lets you sit in joy, and it's everywhere. Someday, The Field will have another name, but right now I am telling you it's the secret for the new energy. If you're trying to get in touch with The Field and you've meditated and you've asked and you've sat there frustrated, it's time to get in touch instead with your innate. It is already there, and it's built into your body.

Let's talk for a moment about how you can talk to your innate. I want you to understand and look at what we've been teaching now for three years. There are new, influential powers that you don't yet know exist. They are in the form of you, talking out loud to your innate. It is you giving instructions to your body, telling it what you want it to hear. It's powerful and a very new enhancement of an old premise."

Elen
16th October 2016, 07:40
I am seeing OVER and OVER form many places that there is a piggyback of extremely dangerous storyline being piled on a truth and packaged like a trojan horse. Like the horse was accepted into the city, we take in messages when we align them to what we already know is true.

This is so true Maggie!

Aianawa
26th October 2016, 08:07
I think this message is really on target to what is possible now. It is absolutely essential IMO that we knowingly reconnect with the field. I was thinking about this today because of my binge in the last few days of what I was reading and hearing.

What occurred to me too is that the field is around us and through us and that the dense part of it is a resident vehicle that we already know is amazing and that we need it as a vehicle because we are in it. That seems so simple.....just because we are "focused in" being embodied means it is the most important tool we have NOW.

I last saw the process of insertion in a video from another channel I do not recommend. The method sticks things in our minds to imagine. IT is found EVERYWHERE as a prototype control mechanism. This is despite protests that the channel is helping. What the channel said is essentially three steps as here.

1. The energy around the supermoons is ramping up and the next month will be intense. (OK, so this may be how we will have an expectation)
2. We are creative beings through our imagination (THE TRUTH of how we operate the vehicle in the field of potential material)
3. Then the channel inserted an idea of something horrific (and I will not pass it on) that is "POSSIBLY" being planned by the evil PTB.(THE PIGGY BACK OF SUGGESTED IMAGINING)

We MUST forget what we are being told is possible and insert what we choose to affirm. We have to actively sieve and actively choose what we remember.
THIS IS IMPERATIVE IMO.
We will hear a thousand things in our daily life from others and they can be charged with seeming value to be remembered in our imaginings. How doe we FORGET?

It is like the pink elephant syndrome...we MUST take the elephant and Change it into something else to imagine...
Transmute, transform CONSCIOUSLY over riding the message. Passive will not be enough to dislodge the extended messages that we have no preference in.
so we affirm the pink elephant is changing as we imagine into a lovely "whatever" but we cannot just PASSIVELY let that pink elephant stay in the living room because when we let it stay, IT WILL BE THERE.

Just my two cents but seems really important to me. Love, Maggie

"Did you ever wonder how homeopathy works? You put a tincture under your tongue, which has so few parts per million that it is almost unmeasurable in science. The tincture is a designed "intent program," ready to tell the body what you wish it to do. It signals instructions to the body with tiny chemistry that is far too small to initiate a reaction, yet your body sees it instantly. Homeopathy is the way of things in many countries, and yet scientifically it cannot be proven. Innate sees the instruction under the tongue and then instantly gives the body instructions. The smart body is very smart. It is responsible for seeing the messages and acting on them in order to connect you to The Field. The Field is a benevolent, harmonious type of physics around you that enhances healing, creates peace, lets you sit in joy, and it's everywhere. Someday, The Field will have another name, but right now I am telling you it's the secret for the new energy. If you're trying to get in touch with The Field and you've meditated and you've asked and you've sat there frustrated, it's time to get in touch instead with your innate. It is already there, and it's built into your body.

Let's talk for a moment about how you can talk to your innate. I want you to understand and look at what we've been teaching now for three years. There are new, influential powers that you don't yet know exist. They are in the form of you, talking out loud to your innate. It is you giving instructions to your body, telling it what you want it to hear. It's powerful and a very new enhancement of an old premise."

Agree, great post and I enjoy your perception Maggie

Aianawa
2nd December 2016, 10:06
Interesting as usual, enjoy >

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. My partner literally steps away and his consciousness is split. As many times as he does this, it's always new. He knows what to expect, but each time it's slightly different. Dear ones, this is channelling as he does it, and as we've said before, there is no generic way to channel. A Human Being will open themselves up and channelling can come out in song or the greatest paintings you have ever seen. Some of the greatest creations of the centuries that you have experienced and enjoyed have been channelled. The greatest melodies of the planet - channelled. The beautiful sculptures that you see that speak to you have been channelled. So this connection with the Creator comes out in so many different ways, but even those who speak the words, as my partner is doing, have many different ways of doing so.

Some Humans must be literally taken out of their own consciousness and, therefore, they remember nothing. Then there's my partner who has asked to remain present. It's because he did it this way that it took him longer to understand what is being said, to cognize it, and to check the messages for integrity.

Dear ones, this morning I gave a message and I wish to summarize it later in this channelling for those listening and reading. The message told of a concept that we wish to review. It's a concept that many have not heard, and I want to tell you about it and also add something else to it. That will come in a moment, but before I go any further, I want to tell you that it is not a random accident that brings you to the chairs where you are listening and reading. Long after you leave that chair, this message continues. For those physically here, there is often very linear thinking that knows how meetings go. This thinking says, you've come to an event and when it's over, it's over. You leave and go home. The channeller leaves, too, and it's over. I'd like to tell you, however, that this is not accurate at all. The connection that was made remains. If you have made a connection this day and have felt something different that was pleasant to you, that was compassionate to you, that felt like home to you, you have made a connection with Spirit. When the channeller leaves, even long after he leaves, the connection remains.

We have said this so often, but you need to hear it over and over, and in this room: You're never alone - never! An entourage is always with you, literally. It's the same group that always was there, but if you made a connection, you're feeling it more. In fact, you have given permission to "open the door" and let more of them in. I'll tell you more about what I said this morning in a moment, for it is part of this lesson about The Field.

The Field, Part 2

A little while ago, we started talking about something in physics that is very odd and seemingly new. We talked about something called The Field. The phenomenon of this has been known in physics by many names and we'll say yet again, those who would use the word entrainment or even entanglement only have a piece or a part of the story. The Field is something that is very real and plays a bigger part than ever in the new energy on the planet. The Field is what we jokingly called “physics with an attitude”.

You would expect there to be a balance in physics, yes? The answer is always yes. You would expect physics and biology to work together in harmony to always create things that work well, right? Again, the answer is yes. You also know that there is a specific kind of harmony that happens, a symbiosis between the very elements of nature and physics. If you try to disturb one attribute, it disturbs them all. It's very difficult for humanity to ever balance something that has gone out of balance in physics or nature, because Humans changed it. So, already you know that nature craves a certain kind of balance, and it achieves it whether Humans are here or not. So science acknowledges that there's a system. You also personally know there's a system in metaphysics. But The Field is something that is above and beyond all this, and The Field is starting to present itself on this planet in a greater way because of the shift.

The Marker Has Been Passed

When you made this 2012 shift, dear humanity, it's almost like you made a statement saying, “I'm staying.” There's an evolutionary process that is starting to occur, and we've discussed it over and over. But in this process, there is also a catalyst that starts to occur. It's a catalyst that affects the very physics of reality around you, and that actually cooperates with harmonious things you are working on. We said many times earlier, "The wind is at your back in this new energy." It's more than that.

The field, as defined early, is a benevolent energy around you that wishes to create harmony. It pushes things together to create harmony. Right away, you might say, "Wait a moment. Physics is supposed to be something that is absolute and static. It's a set of rules that defines how things work. It's not something with a consciousness." Indeed, that's what you learned; however, I'm telling you that here is a physical law that has an attribute that tries to connect things. Can this be? Dear ones, this is no different than Mother Nature or Gaia. It really isn't. It's simply another kind of symbiotic relationship, only this one is the Human Being's connection or relationship to the creative source. It's something that pushes things together, makes them work differently, and opens doors and avenues of harmony. It's called The Field. We'll talk more and more about this, but right now The Field is becoming evident and more obvious, and it's starting to create different kinds of things than you might expect.

Earlier This Morning

Back to the message of this morning: I started to tell you that there are reasons why Human Beings live in areas of this planet that have not seen war. If you take a look at where most of the channellers have come from in the last 25 years, it will be from lands that did not see war. This is because the Crystalline Grid of this planet remembers what Humans do over centuries, and presents them in real time to those who live there now. So those who find places to live all over this planet that are fresh, that have had no layers of drama and war and death and sorrow, are literally sitting on virgin consciousness land - untouched by the darkness of mass Human killing.

The Old Soul Connection

This kind of land also creates something that The Field is now using more. Many are called to certain areas all over the planet and wonder why they are called there, why they live there. It doesn't seem to matter what the temperature is either. [Smile - this channel was in Alaska]. You come to a place and you feel this is your place, and this is where you stay. Even if you leave, you are continually drawn back. There is a certain kind of consciousness that permeates a place of this nature, all over the planet. It's something that I want to talk about.

My partner was recently in a place called Patagonia - beautiful, remote, untouched. Very few people live there, but those who do will tell you that they are going to stay there. For them, there is no other place like it on the planet. Perhaps they feel that they are even called to be there. Even some of them live alone there. There are other places just like this one where there have been no big wars, no mass destruction, and that have layers and layers of history that is clean. Those who live there feel it. These places are also more allied with Gaia and nature than most other places on the planet.

Now, this explanation should be helpful for those of you who are listening and reading, who live in some of these places and wonder why they are there. We've talked about this while in the deserts, the wilderness, the islands and the mountaintops. We've talked about this all over the planet where these kinds of places exist. There's something happening to you. If you live in one of these places, I will tell you that in this new energy, because of The Field, there is a stronger connection between you and all of humanity! Now, you thought you were a hermit, didn't you?

Those of you who are old souls are connected to others who are old souls. Did you know that? The connection is esoteric and not physical. It's your esoteric family. Listen, there are many old souls in places that are not pristine, and that are not fresh at all. Think of those in the Middle East on either side of the situation. They sit upon land that is always ripe with trouble. They live on layer after layer of horror. As far down as they dig, they find other cities that were conquered and taken with great sorrow and death. What chance do they have when they go into a meditative state? How can they get to a place of even neutrality of consciousness? How can they begin to create a peaceful countenance that comes with a pristine energy? The answer? I'll tell you for the first time: The Field is harmonizing them together.

They can go into a meditative state and have an alliance with what is in your area because you are there holding it. They can feel the absolute beauty, freshness and virginity of the land. The connection with Gaia that is in these places can be used by them, and they're not even there! The reason is because those who are in those places are transmitting it to them without even knowing it. This is part of what the old soul does that is new and very esoteric. So if you live in one of these places anywhere on the planet, and are aware of these things, you are being what I call a lighthouse - a transmitter for what you have that they don't have but desperately need. This is important for you to know. In troubled places all over the planet, they are being helped because you live in one of these areas and are holding this energy for them.

This is fairly new information, for The Field has always been in existence, but in this new energy, past 2012, it's one of the physical attributes of Gaia that is beginning to change and shift. This change in The Field is not only occurring because you made the shift, but it's being triggered by the nodes and the nulls,* which we have discussed many times before. That is the trigger for something to happen on the Crystalline Grid. As these 12 pairs of nodes and nulls are engaged over time, they will then align the Crystalline Grid to a far better posturing that will cooperate with a higher Human consciousness. Gaia is really involved here more than ever before, so this is good information for those who wish to sit and feel the pristineness and the beauty of Gaia in a place that simply doesn't have it.

Many old souls are in a very difficult place. Perhaps they are in the middle of a big city, not connected. There may be mechanical things all around, magnetic fields that are interfering with life. How are they ever going to feel the beauty and wonder of Gaia? So I will say to them, just tune in, because there are transmitters and lighthouses all over this planet in these pristine areas who are beautiful and connected with Mother Nature in a way that is solid and forever. I invite them to feel it. That's just one of the new things. Old souls are starting to transmit to each other. Now you shouldn't be surprised that these kinds of things are happening.

Interaction with Others

There's another attribute as well. This is difficult to talk about because it has to do with Human nature, personality, old bad habits and fears. It's personal, but necessary to bring forward. Let me ask you: For anyone listening or reading right now, how do you talk to others? What's the natural, neutral point? I'm asking the audience who is listening and reading now. Perhaps you would say, "Well, I have to be a little forceful to get what I need because I live in a difficult place. So I approach things perhaps with a little more aggressiveness than most people do." I would ask you this question, "Does that mean you are unkind to them?" The response: "Well, I don't mean to be, but sometimes they say I am. But this is the only way I can get what I need." And I say, "Really?"

Something is going to happen soon, and I want to tell you what it is because of The Field. Dear ones, for many years I have said that within this new energy there can be no more fence-sitting. What I mean by this is that you cannot claim to be one thing and then go out and be another. This has many names, but the fence-sitter is the best. For example, you like my message, but you don't want to necessarily commit to these esoteric things when the channel is over.

How do you treat the server who comes to your table when you have dinner? Is this person a servant or family? How do you treat those on the road who cut you off? What do you say about others when they're not present? Now, you might say, "Well, that's good advice. Thank you Kryon. I'll be more kind." That's not what I'm telling you. I would like to tell you that there is something going on. You see, The Field wants harmony. It tries to put things together and it's starting to increase its effect. "What?" you might ask. "How can physics 'want' anything?" Water runs downhill. Does physics want that? Not on a conscious level. It creates it due to the law of gravity. What if there are also additional laws of harmony? What if harshness creates unwanted results? Stay with me.

The Field is all around you. You listen to Kryon perhaps, and you've been to esoteric meetings perhaps. You've heard everything that I have had to say about the beauty of compassion and how you're moving into the age of compassion. You've even heard what compassionate action means. You listen and you listen, nodding your head, then you go out and do whatever you want to.

When somebody is not pleasing to you, you're unkind to them. The reason? Habit. It's the only way you've lived before. Perhaps insulting people and being harsh gets you results, and that works for you? For you, it's just the way of it. Then you'll come back to our meeting, listen to Kryon, and feel very good. You're very spiritual until you leave the meeting. Then the habit continues. This isn't going to work anymore, at all. Let me tell you why.

Dear ones, The Field wants to create harmony and put things together. If The Field cannot put things together, things become more unbalanced than ever. If water can't flow downhill in a groove, it spills over into places and it creates floods and destruction. How would you like to age faster and die quicker? If that's what you want, then continue, fence-sitter, because you're very cellular structure will be pushed by The Field towards harmony, which you reject due to your habits. That rejection creates unbalance in your chemistry. That will result in unbalance in your personality. There is still another attribute for this unbalance, and some of you will feel it and wonder why you're so tired all the time. Are you somehow fence-sitting?

This is so profound, yet many of you don't even know it's happening. I will tell you that the ones who have learned compassion will live a lot longer. Right now, things are happening that we told you might happen if you passed the marker. When I got here 26 years ago, I told you to expect some of these things and now they're happening. One of them is this: You cannot sit on the fence. You either are connected in some way to Spirit with intent or you're not. You can't pretend, because your body knows.

Dear ones, this is not a punishment, but rather a balance within a physical system. It's a system of beauty. It wants to harmonize that which you do, and it's a very benevolent system. There are those who say, "Well Kryon, I hear you. I'd like to do this; I'd like to harmonize more but I've had a whole life of this habit. It's just the way I work. What can I do?" Here's what I want to tell you: With this new energy comes a much higher reaction to a certain given consciousness. Your intent and affirmations to change into a more compassionate person can work miracles. Let your body hear it and The Field will hear it. Your intent is energy. The Field is energy. This is physics, and The Field will help this process for you. It's going to be the wind behind your back and you're going to find yourself thinking about things differently, looking at others differently, using different words, and changing your habit.

Many are even reporting that they have more energy due to this refreshing change. You're going to feel your cellular structure healing when it never did before. Sores on your body will heal up faster, did you know that? This is real. Hair will grow faster, nails will grow faster. The reason? Because there is a harmony here that hasn't been here for a very long time. You are creating a groove for the water that was never there before. How would you like to take everything that I've said through the years and finally apply it to your persona so that you become a more compassionate person and slower to anger? All of this is possible because The Field is on your side. Think of it as a magnificent angelic presence that is ready to help you with everything that you're asking to become - more compassionate, more master-like.

I already told you the results, and it's not just that you're going to live longer. People will notice your shift, people directly around you. If you're young enough, your children will notice. May I say, even your animals will notice! They'll come to you when they didn't before, because now you emanate peace on the patterning of your Merkabah, a multidimensional patterning that is totally different than the pattern it was before. Animals can sense this. No anger, very little drama, a peaceful countenance - you actually invite compassion!

Dear ones, I would not give you this information if it were not so. I want you to get ready for more of this. It's starting to happen everywhere on the planet, but especially I speak to old souls who are fence-sitters and wish to change. Come and enjoy the energy! You will find that the results of new compassion on others is far grander than the results of what your old habit was able to do.

It's time to come to alignment with the creative source, which is an energy of awakening all through your body. It is here for you and always has been. The easiest thing you can do is to relax and find the compassion that has always been there. These are the things that I wished to tell you today. These are the things that need to be said. This is what is happening within the shift. You're going to see it in so many ways, and you can watch it as well, for even those on the planet who are not invested in spirituality will have some similar results by applying compassion.

Listen, dear ones, old energy and dark ways will be with you for a long time, trying to re-establish themselves. Some will even tell you that you should NOT be a kind person. They will tell you that kindness is weakness, and ask you, "Do you want to be weak?" It's an old ploy to trick you into going backwards into the ways of the past, and many will buy into it. What are the results?

Those who are unkind will bring unkindness; they will bring unbalance; they will manifest their own demise. Those who are gracious and compassionate will attract that which is beautiful, and it works. Watch for it. Also, watch for the tricksters, for there is still a battle. It used to be that how you acted was neutral on this planet. Not now. There are those who would ask, "How could that person exist and be so ugly to other people? How can they sleep at night?" You've heard that before. Well, I'm going to tell you something. Those days are over and they won't sleep at night. They will create their own eventual demise. There are situations coming up that will show you this very thing.

Here's the payoff: There's more light on this planet than ever before. It creates several things, and we have said it before. Watch for the darkness to fight you like never before, and watch for The Field of harmony to invade everything. It's almost like the beauty of Mother Nature is starting to affect humanity as well. The Field will try to create symbiotic systems that work together with compassion and beauty. It's going to change Human nature and we've said that before as well. Hang in there, old soul, and expect good things no matter what you see or expected in the past.

I am Kryon, in love with humanity, congratulating you on your part of the shift.

And so it is.

KRYON

Aianawa
6th December 2016, 06:43
These two messages imo are highly showing what is going atm, feel it would be good to have part 1 and 2 in the thread title so any members thinking it is just posts about first message will know there is a second.

Maggie
5th January 2017, 04:51
I came across this segment from what must have been a really grand gathering.

KRYON SUMMER LIGHT CONFERENCE - Gregg Braden, Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton

RbbPBwOufyg