Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lou Baldin - A Day With An Extraterrestrial

Thanks
    Thanked 37,364 Times in 7,421 Posts

Question Lou Baldin - A Day With An Extraterrestrial

will share this intriguing and controversial interview for your inspection here ...

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    A Day With An Extraterrestrial

teaser

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lljYqShkpM

Veritas Radio - Lou Baldin Interview with an Extraterrestrial

With an introduction by John Lear

S y n o p s i s

"Lou Baldin, known in many internet forums as "Sleeper" has been one of the most enigmatic personalities surrounding the UFO topic in latter years. After years of answering questions and giving us two great publications (In League with a UFO and A Day with an Extraterrestrial) Lou Baldin has granted his first radio interview. Lou discussed his life from "birth" in Italy, all the way to now. This interview will create mental paradigm shifts to all listeners. It is not the traditional UFO researcher sharing his/her investigations, but from someone who shares his personal experience."

Published on Oct 3, 2016

please note this is only the first hour of the interview.

Unfortunately I cannot share part 2 here due to copyright restrictions,
    But will add transcripts below

B i o

Lou Baldin was born in Verona Italy in 1952. His parents moved the family to New York City in 1957. In 1960, the Baldin family moved to Kansas City, Missouri where he still lives. At seventeen, Lou joined the US Army. Three years later he was honorably discharged. His civilian occupation was in the construction and real estate fields. Sometime in 1995, a stranger contacted Lou and suggested that he write a book using the information he was provided. Eventually, Lou published the book "In League with a UFO", which came out in June 1997, a month before the 50th anniversary of the Roswell Crash. Lou was not aware of the anniversary, until his publisher provided that information to him. Throughout his whole life he was aware of extraterrestrials in some level, but he was not much interested in the UFO phenomena or the stories and personalities that made up that cadre. He was surprised to learn that 100,000 people were going to be in Roswell, New Mexico, for the anniversary. His publisher was disappointed that he was not going to leverage such a selling opportunity. He has published three other books: "Shrouded Chronicles of the Christ”, "A Day with an Extraterrestrial" and an upgraded second addition of, “In League with a UFO.” He is currently working on other books.
    Last edited by Gio, 6th October 2016 at 14:23. Reason: Add Bio / Transcripts Hour 1 & 2

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th October 2016), Aragorn (4th October 2016), boja (4th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Dreamtimer (4th October 2016), Elen (4th October 2016), Greenbarry (4th October 2016), lookbeyond (7th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), sandy (4th October 2016), TimeSensitive (4th October 2016), Woody (6th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    How interesting. I have watched the teaser and thought how it appeared to be a 'big budget' style movie/documentary - obviously loads of money involved due to the overhead tracking shots....

I will listen to the interview when I can sit still for the entire time required and will comment again afterwards. Thoughts of how many Students/Children where I live have disclosed to me - about their individual and shared Contact and Experience/s. Quite a few adults have quietly disclosed to me as well. There was even what was thought to be a Crop Circle at a farm.

Something is happening but for me - I travel very carefully through the topic of Contact and Experience. Knowing how controlled everything is on this embattled but beautiful planet I have to think critically. With the advent of 'the last card' being played, on the supposed movie screen in the sky - which is being put in place via reflective particles contained in the geo-engineering along with satellite connections - it cannot be discounted that well produced movies and documentaries will also play their part, in what is being planned.

The gradual drip feed of well produced artistically and psychologically pleasing items of 'proof' will be a part of the plan. For me wading through the items on line and published is different, as opposed to a lot of people/researchers, as I have my own unexplained photographic evidence as well as photographic evidence from others. Having been published - I know that even with photographic evidence - it is still difficult for a lot of people to grasp. So much of our global history has been kept from us - however - it is fizzing up to the surface and we must be ready to embrace a new lifestyle once we understand what has happened and what is now happening....

Take care when researching the subject of Contact/Contactees and Experience/Experiencers as it will be littered with items that will attempt to steer the thinking of the researcher. If you have not had any discernible Contact or an Experience - then a frame of reference will be difficult and the pre-frontal cortex of your brain will leap into its natural process called: Cognitive Dissonance.

Will enjoy a discussion on this subject once I have listened to the above link that contains the first part of a lengthy interview.

Much Respect - Amanda :

NB: Just keeping my sense of humour :unity:

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (5th October 2016), Gio (4th October 2016), lookbeyond (7th October 2016), modwiz (4th October 2016), Woody (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    Haven't forgotten you folks...

Here's the transcripts to both hours of this interview ...

The Veritas Show August 2009 Part 1.
    Approximate running time of Interview 2hrs 30min.

Host Mel Fabregas (Mel)

Guest Lou Baldin (Lou)

Introduction by Mel Fabregas and John Lear (JL)

(Mel) Greetings to everyone around the world and welcome to another addition of the Veritas Show, where we bring you disclosure one guest at a time.

I'm your host Mel Fabregas and I sincerely thankyou for joining me once again and if this is your first time, make yourself at home.

Tonight's special guest is someone many of you have read about and enjoyed his books and threads at a number of internet forums.

To many of you, you know him by the pseudonym of Sleeper, Lou Baldin author of In League with a UFO and A Day with an Extraterrestrial will be with us shortly.

And guess what, our friend John Lear will do us the honor of introducing Lou. I want to thank all our new Veritas members you are keeping Veritas alive.

This weeks magical forum question is, when did you wake up about the reality of UFOs? The Veritas Show is syndicated by the following affiliates, Krocks Zero Point

Radio, The Black Vault Radio Network and the Paranormal Radio Network 105.8 FM New Orleans. If you need to get in touch with me, with questions feedback or simply to

say hello, send me an email to Mel@veritasshow.com. For the latest news visit our blog and now get ready to experience a mental paradigm shift, what you are about to

hear may shake some of your foundations but that is part of the awakening process. You may have heard from plenty of people but as John Lear says Lou Baldin is the

real deal. John Lear and Lou Baldin are next, this is Mel Fabregas and your listening to the Veritas Show, don't go anywhere. Before we proceed with our interview

with Lou Baldin, I have someone who would like to introduce him to you, Ladies and Gentlemen our friend John Lear.

(Mel) Hello John how are you?

(JL) Hi Mel how's it going? You know a few years ago I started reading a thread on ATS called Are Extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face. When I got

to page twenty, I instinctively knew that this information was real and how did I know? Well to go back 25 years when I first started looking at this UFO question in

1985 after having read Budd Hopkin's Missing Time a book by Budd Hopkins that you could not put down because of the evidence that he presented. Then Whitley Strieber's

Communion came out and added truth to Budd's book. I then fell into a whirlwind of non stop investigation and since we didn't have much of an internet in those days,

it meant using snail mail and a lot of driving around for interviews. I drove thoughout Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico meeting what were then big names in Ufology.

Bill Steinman, Bill Hamilton, Paul Benowitz, Tom Adams, Linda Howe, Chris Lambright, Colonel Ernie Edwards, Clifford Stone and a curious fellow named Jim Spiezer who

ran a forum called Paranet and who tried to get me to go into a UFO hoax with him. I refused but through Paranet I met Bill Cooper and there were many others that I

met and listened to and I can safely say, there weren't many UFO stories I hadn't heard. Then came the channelers like Ashtar Command, JZ Knight and Ramtha. Piles and

piles of information accumulated until I had one, four drawer legal size file cabinet completely full and filed with information. Then Bob Lazar came along and gave

me a huge information dump. I thought that would be the end of any real secret information I would ever get. However as I got to about page twenty on Are

Extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face thread, read both of Lou's books A Day with an Extraterrestrial and in league with a UFO

and then the follow on thread on ATS, then Lou's forum Extraterrestrial Speak, I knew that this information was real. Now there are about 6.5 bilion people on this

planet who will never read or have this information and will stumble around most of who don't even care what's going on, other than they have to feed themselves and

their family. For the few that do care about what's going on, most will read Lou's stuff and dismiss it as boloney but the miniscule amount of people, I am guessing

less than a thousand know instinctively what Lou says is the truth. As one of those thousand, I think the information is exciting, mind expanding, stimulating and

absolutely without a doubt true. Secretly I think Lou brought this information just for me because of those thousand people that I mentioned, many don't understand

the true nature of Lou's information and it's implication that is, live your life with integrity, without envy hate or greed. The reason I say not many understand the

true nature and implication is because I see so many questions to Lou that always start out "Well what about" or "what if I" or "Well does that mean" they're always

tying to find a way around but there are no if's and's or but's. Live your life with integrity and without envy hate or greed. Now Lou didn't answer every question

and many times was evasive but this is because he knows the limit of what we should be told. Lou once said and I quote "all humans have the capacity to know inside

their soul. The first step to unlocking the information is believing it's possible, the only danger is that if you become too enlightened while on earth, you can also

become an outcast because you still have to live around people that are not and people are uncomfortable around people that are different. Your true life is here also,

What you do on this plane of existence is part of what you are, knowing the real truth is not essentual but it helps" but one of the best quotes I like that Lou said

was "We are each unique individuals, souls forged in celestrial funaces by god".

(Mel) Outstanding and now to put the rumor to rest John, your not Sleeper are you?

(JL) No (Laughs), Sleeper secretly lives in Kansas City and I live in Las Vegas.

(Mel) That's right and just to let you folks know I was refered to Sleeper one night, when I heard John Lear talk about him on Coast to Coast am and ever since I could

not stop, so the opportunity to interview Lou for the first time, to be on radio discussing his books to me, it's a priviledge

and an honor and to have John Lear do the introduction, well that's the cherry on the cake. John Lear thankyou so much.

(JL) OK thanks Mel.

(Mel) Take care.

(JL) Bye bye.

(Mel) Hello Lou and welcome to the Veritas Show, how are you?

(Lou) I'm doing good Mel thank you.

(Mel) It's my pleasure having you on, first of all I want to thankyou for accepting our invitation. Is this your first time on radio Lou?

(Lou) Fifteen years ago I was on a radio show.

(Mel) We're very privilaged to talk to people for the first time after a few years of being away. In the past few years you have been active Lou, in sharing information

and answering questions at a number of internet forums. However people have never heard of your story from your own voice I believe. As a matter of fact, some people

out there still believe that you might be John Lear. What do you say to those?

(Lou) John Lear? Well obviously I've got my picture on my book.

(Mel) Right.

(Lou) And some other places and I don't think we look completely alike.

(Mel) And the voices are very different too. In any event I'm very happy that you accepted my invitation. I hope to discuss as much as we possibly can tonight. As we

usually do first Lou with first time guests and to put things in perspective, give us a background, your time as a child in Italy, your time in the U.S military and

what experiences shaped you into who you are today and why your here on the show.

(Lou) Well as a child in Italy, it was a few years after the second world war and Italy was still a little shell shocked but I don't know, I felt fairly normal. I do

remember coming to this planet, being put into the family I grew up with. I know that's a little tough to talk about and for people to even believe.

(Mel) For the layman out there listening to this, trying to explain this might be a little bit difficult, so why don't you explain what your refering to in terms of

you came here.

(Lou) Well I remember seeing the planet and then being brought into the planet. I have also during the time that I was growing up, experienced these beings that

originally brought me here, they would take me from my room and we would just go places.

(Mel) OK and in other words, let me see if I understand correctly, you were placed here to your, lets call her a biological mother so you were not concieved on earth

where you were born. I don't even know if I should use the word born because that implies other things.

(Lou) No I was born, my mother was you know, abducted and the fetus was exchanged.

(Mel) In other words was it her ova mixed with alien... are you a hybrid is what I'm basically trying to say or are you a full alien?

(Lou) No I think I'm a full human.

(Mel) Ok and why is it that you look full human?

(Lou) Because I am a human.

(Mel) And the reason why I say this and bear in mind I'm speaking from the perpective of conventional wisdom from somebody that does not have or is privileged enough

to have the exposure that your've had through the years, so there are aliens who look just like us is what your saying?

(Lou) Well technically you know we're kind of all aliens because none of us at least soul wise is from this planet. We come from other places, we are inserted into

fetus and we start paying taxes at a certain stage in life.

(Mel) What your saying, paying taxes is paying dues and this interview is going to be, I'm going to be all over the place. I have plenty of questions from people who

have read your threads and your books, let me just again put things into perspective. I'm going to read a portion of your thread that's out there quote " Once apon a

time I was in the united states army and I not only saw alien spaceships but I was in one. Inside the ships is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff, distinguishing

what is real and imaginary is impossible, it's another dimension like the twilight zone, perhaps everything is real but while inside the ship the atmosphere is like a

drug induced experience and difficult to diffientuate between real and imaginary. The minute you step out of the craft the mind goes back to normal" So again to put

the skeptisism to rest, how were you certain this was not a dream, perhaps drug induced mind control or anything else the military may have tested on you?

(Lou) Well the military certainly does a lot of that and I was aware of it but the thing is, I was in these situations for years way before I went into the military.

So I wasn't like I went into the military, they started experimenting on me and making me hallucinate with these alien beings and what have you.

(Mel) Right

(Lou) When I was in the military it wasn't like a big shock, you know I was kind of still accustomed to what was going on. In my background I was not aware of

everything because, you know to keep you where they keep you, you can't be running around talking about stuff like this so...

(Mel) When you say they, who blocked your memory, the military or the aliens?

(Lou) No the people that brought me here, the so called aliens. The military basically, I was kind of a curiosity. They didn't know if I was a human or an alien.

They didn't really mess with me, they just kind of watched me to see if I was going to reveal certain things about the ship. Curiously I was kind of curious about

them too, I mean they had access to the ship, they were in the ship but they knew very little about this paricular ship. I don't know how many ships they were

familiar with, I'm not even sure why I was even there with them but there were times that we were in there together. We didn't communicate, they did their thing and

I did mine.

(Mel) It's almost like business don't talk just do your job.

(Lou) Basically yes.

(Mel) So let me ask you when you joined the military, did you disclose to them this, did they find out or did they trace this back to your childhood and the reason

why I say this is, I've had a number of people on like Sargent Clifford Stone who had the military observing him from an early point in life, where they suspected he

would be telepathic and eventually was exposed to alien technology, crash retrevals etc. In your case how did that transend... When did the military start

observing you?

(Lou) They knew about me way before I was in the military and probably I'm sure they even knew from day one that I came on this planet.

(Mel) So when you joined the military, I would presume that not that you would recieve different treatment as any other private would when they joined but tell us

about the transition from private life to military life and what happened. You were there for three years am I right?

(Lou) Hooah!

(Mel) Ok tell us about your experience with the military.

(Lou) Well you know my military career was as normal as the next guys, I mean I had military, you know went through basic training, then I went through other types of

training. I trained as an electronics specialist, I was with an army unit, I was a tank driver, I was in medical suppiles. Why they put me in so many different...

Of course that wasn't necessarily unusual, many military people get training in many different fields, what was the question again?

(Mel) I wanted to see what your experience in the military was, to see if there was anything non traditional or just the exposure that you recieved.

(Lou) No everything pretty much normal except that every now and then, I got to see a little bit of the paranormal side of what the military's got.

(Mel) That was my question tell us about that.

(Lou) Well that's...I don't know how much I've talked about...You obviously knew a little bit about it. A lot of it was when I was overseas stationed in Okinawa,

Okinawa basically was a few hours away by flight, depending on what type of craft you were on to Vietnam. Back in those days they were trying to reduce troop numbers,

the American presence in Vietnam and of course they reduced the numbers theoretically but they had a whole bunch of us still on Okinawa and from there we did a few

things that I still can't go into at all.

(Mel) This was of course in the early seventies am I right?

(Lou) Right.

(Mel) So in the middle during the Vietnam conflict?

(Lou) Correct.

(Mel) OK is there anything you can share with us that is not classified of the things that you were exposed to?

(Lou) Well it's all classified, the technology, the equipment that the United States army had and some of the stuff that also the Viet Cong had, I can't talk about it.

(Mel) Did you say that the Viet Cong also had access to this?

(Lou) Yes they had certain access to certain types of technology.

(Mel) You know for the longest time, I've had people telling me that of course the war was supposed to be waged not won and that's why it took so long and dragged on

and on.

(Lou) Communism had nothing to do with it.

(Mel) Right exactly. I'm sure that John Lear and you have spoken about this alot but I don't won't to spend an hour talking about the conflict. I've had many people

that were soldiers and not high ranking perhaps, telling me of the things they saw and one may think, well you have to remember there was a lot of drugs involved in

that conflict and perhaps they were hallucinating. What do you say to that?

(Lou) That was basically the cover up, i mean drugs were almost standard issue. I mean it wasn't like we couldn't have drugs and of course i didn't. I stay away from

it but my god everyone had the drugs and alot of it basically was probably to dull the mind and eliminate some of the stuff that some of these people were seeing.

It was a very bizarre and crazy war of course they're all that way and of course the civilian population only hears whatever sounds pratical. You know we're over there,

we're fighting for democracy, we're doing this and we're doing that but you know alot of that stuff is absurd, you know democracy in a third world country, give me a

break! There's a lot more going on and same thing with what's going on in the middle east.

(Mel) Correct it seems almost as if we have to always be in a conflict in order to keep the economy going.

(Lou) No it's really not for the economy. It's for stuff that's going on, on this planet and alot of this stuff is extraterrestrial. You know how crazy that sounds to

most people? You know extraterrestrials down here messing with mankind, well yeah lol sorry. Obviously they can't come out and say that because that would really

freak people out. It's alot easier to say, hey we're fighting a few commies over here, you know we can handle that.

(Mel) I've heard that yes also and I was just stating once again what people think. We have to be at war because the contractors have to make a profit for their

shareholders and that's what keeps the economy going.

(Lou) No I've seen why we're over there and it's got nothing to do with that.

(Mel) Ok can you tell us why we're over there now? Let's forget about Vietnam now and move to 2000 september 11, propelled us to go to Iraq, Afganistan and the middle

east. What's the real reason then in your opinion?

(Lou) Well the real reason is extraterrestrial. It's got nothing to do with oil, it's got nothing to do with a bunch of fat rich people needing this oil from over

there. If we wanted the damn oil, we'd go over there and take it. It's alot more complicated and it's definately stuff that cannot be let out.

(Mel) I've had a few guests that have let out, let's say ancient technology. I even had somebody a couple of days ago who wants to be on this show, to talk about

giants in Afganistan and supposedly one giant that was killed some time ago and the military was transporting them somewhere else and the helicopter pilot

was talking about that he saw underneath the helicopter, something huge under a tarp that was supposedly a giant. Things that people must think is science fiction. Am

I a bit close?

(Lou) Well you know they have machinary and some of the machinary looks perhaps like a giant. You know I don't particularly know anything about a giant being over

there but you know there's a lot of illusions that most of us live in, you know in our everyday lives. You know we believe in religious deities

and we believe that the goverment has got everything under control. They have a little bit but not that much but to talk about some of the technology that does come

into this planet, a lot of it illegally, is stuff for science fiction books. You know science fiction writers can get away with writing their stuff

but if you come out and try to put this out and say hey this is what's going on, you know people are going to laugh at you, you know there goes another UFO nut or

metaphysical nut or whatever.

(Mel) Well that's part of the intelligence apparatus stratagy to ridicule, the giggle factor in the news anyone that comes out with this information that sounds far

fetched is immediately labelled a nut. Have you ever been labelled a nut Lou?

(Lou) Oh I'm sure on a daily basis lol. When I was at ATS, yes everyone thought I was a nut. Of course a lot of the people were just trying to, you know distract this

the information that I was trying to put out there. Military people yes, scientists of course and government people naturally. I mean they have to come out there and

counter act people like me. I mean you know they could take me out, well I don't think they can, they can take some people out and shoot them and get rid of them but

some people they just can't do that with, at least as long as they don't have a lot of credibility.

(Mel) When I use the word alien, I know that to people like you this may sound like maybe a degoritry term but I use that term because that's the term that

conventional wisdom tells me to use. Is there a more appropriate term to use for the visitors?

(Lou) There are many different types of visitors and some of them are not nice visitors and then there are some that are ok. Alien to me is not degoritory, you know

alien just means something people are not used to or something that comes into an area that is not indiguous, so alien is actually appropriate. There are quite a few

aliens on this planet and they come and go and some of them sneak in and some of them try to sneak out.

(Mel) Now let's go back to the middle east conflict and obviously what your saying is, we're not in Afganistan to get the poppy seed fields for the heroin. We're not

there...

(Lou) Who cares about stupid poppy seeds? We're basically destroying there livelihood over there by destroying the poppy seed. Obviously you know, we do want to stop

the drug flow and blah, blah, blah but you want to stop drugs? Legalize them.

(Mel) Exactly the drug war is the most effective war ever fought because...

(Lou) The most ineffective war.

(Mel) I tend to disagree, let me tell you why, allow me one second to say it because the powers that be perhaps the CIA, control the competition and they keep a

monopoly and keep those prices up. That's why I say the most effective war because they keep it, they keep the competition and the profits. So I'm being facetious here.

(Lou) Ok well the American people have been bamboozeled about this drug stuff. Everyone's so scared of it, yet anyone who wants drugs in the U.S and most places in

the world can get it. People are driving everywhere on this planet drugged up, so what's the point of having well, drug wars? I mean they're not keeping

the drugs out of people, you know if you want it, you'll get it. It's just like in the military some of the best drugs coming into our camp, came through the MP's and

if you wanted the best stuff you went to them. If you wanted to take a chance you went somewhere else. I'm not badmouthing the U.S army. I support the army 100% but

that was the way it was when I was in it.

(Mel) Right and let me get this multi pronged question out of the way. Who are we, where do we come from, where are we going and what is our purpose here Lou?

(Lou) Are you saying we humans?

(Mel) Yes.

(Lou) Well you know I've been talking about basically that on all my blogs. We are all souls, we all have a soul, we come from other planets, other star systems, we

come here for a reason, there's no accidents, no coincidence, no darwinism, it's everything is on purpose. I've talked about earth being a prison planet. I'm not a

Scientologist, I know they say the same thing and they're right on that part anyway.

(Mel) When you were saying prison planet, I was writing on my notes the words prison planet before you said them because I wanted to talk about that but go ahead please.

(Lou) Well why are we here? We are here to prove to number one, ourselves what we are made of. That's it, simple as that. Once we die we get a little life review and

it points out all our weaknesses and all the crap that we've tried to feed everybody else and it's rubbed in our nose. You know you can't deny it when it's all on film.

Every second of our life is filmed. Every thought we have, everything we do to us to others is recorded. You know it's not like our court system where we go in there

and have to try to prove that we... There's no proving, it's all right there infront of you.

(Mel) So what's the recording mechanism, is it the soul that records every second?

(Lou) The soul records every second and there are back up systems.

(Mel) When we are born and i'm talking about us humans not you, when we are born are we born with a soul? Explain how the soul gets into the fetus before it's born and

explain how it vacates the container or the body and where does it go after that.

(Lou) Ok when the soul is born, basically when your sent down here to prison planet number one billion three thousand or whatever, the first thing that happens is that

they create a body specifically for you. You don't end up in some chance body. Everything about that body was created for that soul that's going to enter that body.

Some souls will be placed into the body before the body is born and some are placed into the body after the baby is born. Sometimes several weeks after, some are

placed...

(Mel) Why the gap?

(Lou) It depends on why you came here and how much... Some people have a few more privilages than others. Like when I first came here, I was placed into the body

that I'm in right now, a couple of weeks after the body was born but I didn't even stay in it. I left the body several times because you know, I had better things

to do than sit there and burp and poop and whatever babies do all day long.

(Mel) Laughs.

(Lou) And I was allowed to do that, most people are not. I don't know how many are, it's one of those things.

(Mel) Now explain that, explain how you were able to leave your body, I presume as a light being or explain that.

(Lou) Yes I wasn't able to leave, I had a companion and the companion would take me out of the body and we'd go out and do other things and then I would be put back

into the body. I had alot of freedom in my early years and of course then they had to reduce that and they reduced it quite a bit for my adolesense and the older I got,

I started getting more frequent contact with this other being. Once we are placed in the body we cannot remove ourselves from the body.

(Mel) Until you die?

(Lou) It requires another being who removes you and lets you fly around do whatever and then they put you back in. We have absolutely no freedom on this planet, as

far as being inside a body or going somewhere else, like people talk about when they do OBE's or whatever.

(Mel) Are there some who do not have a soul?

(Lou) Yes there are.

(Mel) And if so why and are there some who have a new soul and some people say, well you look at them and they seem like a souless person.

(Lou) Well the people who don't have souls, they're in a category of... That's not even human. I'm not sure what I would call these containers but most people never

encounter them.

(Mel) Are clones and I'm pretty sure that the military...

(Lou) Yes this is very common.

(Mel) Clones do they have a soul?

(Lou) Yes if someone should clone you, you wouldn't be going into the clone, someone else would go into it. They'd just look exactly like you, might even think a

little bit like you.

(Mel) Somebody else, it's another soul that goes into the body?

(Lou) It's somebody else exactly, you can't have... You can't occupy more than one body.

(Mel) How about hybrids, do they have a soul?

(Lou) Hybrids do have a soul and in some or most cases, they have a higher or more advanced soul than normal.

(Mel) However I've interacted with a couple of alleged hybrids and it seems that there stay on earth is not too pleasent. Why would they be sent here as a hybrid?

(Lou) Well maybe they were sent here. Maybe they were incarcerated here like everybody else. Alot of hybrids are... It's a whole big area your in. One day I was

going to sit down and try to explain some of it but there are many types of hybrids, like you know we have many nationalities. In essence we are kind of hybrids

from each other. You've got the caucasians, you've got the black, you've got the oriental, you got all these versions. Hybrids have a special function. Some of them

know they are hybrids, not all know.

(Mel) Now you've mentioned the different races, the blacks, the caucasians, the asians ectcetra. How did that happen? How did that happen on earth that different

people look different?

(Lou) Well it didn't happen on earth it happened elsewhere. You have minimum security, you've got high security, you've got alot of different races, alot of

politically correct stuff, that if I'm careful, I will get into. We're not all equal, everyone likes to throw this equality crap around. No it's just not the way it

really is in this big universe. We all have the oppportunity to move up but we create that movement ourselves. We also come from different parts of the galaxy and

that too has something to do with the particular DNA that we are placed into.

(Mel) In your case you have a human body am I correct?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) So your DNA is fully human?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) If you take a hybrid and perform a DNA test, could you find a difference between human DNA and the hybrids DNA?

(Lou) Well let's put it this way, DNA is not a human thing, it's not an earthly phenonomon. It's just a means and a code for the body that your stuck into. A hybrid

and there are many different types of hybrid and not all are going to have the same type of DNA. If they contain DNA that's really bizarre, they're not going to be

allowed to be found out. There's aliens behind the scenes everywhere and they allow things to happen or they keep things from happening. It's not like we're going to

take someone who claims to be a hybrid and for one thing, if your a hybrid your not really going to go out there telling everybody or at least you shouldn't be.

(Mel) If you do your going to be ridiculed and probably labelled mentally retarded or schizophrenic.

(Lou) Exactly and if they take you in and take your blood and find what the DNA is and they find out he's just as normal as the other guy, except in your head.

(Mel) Right.

(Lou) Yes there are bizarre DNA patterns out there but they're not going to be allowed to be examined.

(Mel) Why is that, I think I have my suspicions. What is the reasoning behind that thought?

(Lou) Well because the illusion of this planet has to be maintained. Alot of people say, oh come on let's have disclosure, everybody can handle it, what's the big deal?

It is a big deal, people really do need to feel normal and in 3D land where we exist right here, to feel normal you have to have the religious institutions that were

created for us. The political institutions, the economic institutions, everything that we grew up in has to remain in place. If the vast majority should know that

this is all illusion, all a bunch of movie props like in Hollywood, well it would completely throw the whole system off. There's alot of people, aliens who are busy

keeping the illusion alive and you know, if they didn't want me speaking on this radio show here, they could easily stop it but they know a small fraction of people

are going to believe me. They know that I'm not a threat, I'm not going to upset the applecart.

(Mel) In other words as a future guest we're going to have says, the powers that be don't do anything to him but the moment people start listening to him or as you

said when the majority listens, that's when your going to get your pink slip and we're going to talk about the pink slip in a moment but first let me talk about

Milton for one second and let me say this and then after this, you'll explain who Milton is or was. Explain according to Milton "disclosure will not happen in the way

we believe disclosure might happen. All of the usual stuff, the premature collapse of religious institutions, the loss of faith in the government's ability to protect

people and a meltdown in the finacial markets throughoutthe world. Nations would destabalize and anarchy would ensue. It could get messy and then we would have to

clean up the mess." I say this Lou in almost every show, in addition to what Milton said, why would anyone listen to let's call it the establishment Which encompasses

everything, when a more advanced and evolved civilization comes in contact with us. Who would listen to the establishment when we could listen to the visitors, the

aliens?

(Lou) Everybody. You know we people in this paranormal stuff here are a very small fraction of the population. Most everyone else wants the establishment and they

also listen to the establishment. Yes they moan and groan but at the end of the day they want the establishment there.

(Mel) They want to be part of the matrix still?

(Lou) Exactly. You know in the matrix you can eat meat and steak which is made out of cow. You know I love steak but in my world you can eat steak and you know it's

not cow.

(Mel) Now explain that.

(Lou) Well most of us see these animals, you know we slaughter animals so that we can feed on their meat, well that's an illusion. Animals were created as food period.

I mean yes they have other things, you know they're part of the ecology, they're part of the world that we understand. The blood thirsty world that we assume that we

exist in. That is not real, at least I know it's not real but for some reason most people need that so that they can have their feet planted firmly on the ground. As

bizarre as it may sound they need to know that they're killing cows, they're killing animals, it's a bizarre existance, flesh eating flesh, survival of the fittest,

all that malarky.

(Mel) When you said I eat steak but it's not the same steak, what did you mean by that?

(Lou) Well because I know what it is, I understand what a cow is, a cow is a living animal only because that's how we keep... Animals are created they are living so

that they remain fresh until we need to eat them. Most of us see the butchering side, blood, the pain, the agony that we assume that these poor animals encounter.

That's why they've got people in PETA out there trying to protect the animals but I know that they're just machines, created as a food source for us to consume while

we inhabit the containers that we inhabit.

(Mel) OK so what your saying is, with your alien perspective your saying that it's ok to eat meat and ok to slaughter cows.

(Lou) Exactly and of course alot of people are going to hate me for saying something like that.

(Mel) Now this may sound humorous to some but i've heard aliens do not abduct people that eat meat. Is that true?

(Lou) That's... lol.

(Mel) That's BS?

(Lou) That's BS.

(Mel) Ok now with Milton, let's talk about Milton for a moment. Now I want to understand something, I've read your books A Day with an Extraterrestrial and In league

with a UfO and have thoroughly enjoyed both. Now Milton, a lot of people have been asking me for you to talk about Milton and first of all, were you Michael in the book?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Ok I just wanted to make sure you were not talking about, refering to a third person. So let's talk about Milton, please explain.

(Lou) Well Milton is basically my contact, not that I searched Milton out and said hey Milton can you give me some info here? He intrudes in my life when he sees fit.

(Mel) Now you used a present tense there, does your contact with Milton continue?

(Lou) As long as he wishes it to continue.

(Mel) But as of now is he still in contact with you?

(Lou) He hasn't been lately but I'm sure if he needs to be, he would be.

(Mel) Ok this is nothing that stopped before you wrote the book?

(Lou) No.

(Mel) Ok just to give the audience a chance to hear a preamble of the book, just give us that quick moment when you were jogging or walking and all of a sudden he

calls you Michael Vitorino ectcetra. Take it from there.

(Lou) Well I wrote the book basically to frame in, how I fit into this little senario. I've always been aware of Milton and others like Milton but they have kept me

in the dark on a lot of situations, Until they deemed it was time for me to know a little bit more. The book basically shows that even though I've written that one book

many years before, I was still not completely in this particular program or at least I was not opened up completely to it and I'm still not. I mean they still have a

lot of stuff that they will every now and then open up to me. A lot of it I haven't written about.

I've touched on some of it in the book A Day with an Extraterrestrial but I am in a human body and i experience everything that humans experience for a purpose, for a

reason because I was placed here as a human and I've had to spend all my life as a human and when they intrude on me it still blows me away. You know when he makes

his encounters, I'm in a 3D brain and I'm dealing with higher dimensions that intrude and that is very difficult. That's why most people who have experienced

abductions, they totally freak out, they completely misunderstand what happened to them. They come up with all this alien anal probing and you've read some of the

stories.

(Mel) Sure.

(Lou) Those are just interpretations, misinterpretations, paranoia, implants. You know they will stick stuff into your mind to make you think things that are not

necessarily true and also it depends on who it is that's dealing with you. I mean we do have humans, military, government, that do some of these abductions and them

being human and they sometimes don't do them correctly and they may also have ulterior motives but that's a whole other story. Anyway you know some people have asked

me, you talk about how you've known aliens all the time, why did you freak out when Milton showed up?

(Mel) Right.

(Lou) Well because anytime that you interact with a higher dimension it's just freaky mind boggling until he brings me up to his dimension. Whatever that might be.

(Mel) Now recollection obviously if you were able to tell me now that as a baby you were able to, let me use the word vacate your container or the body and do other

stuff, job duties whatever you want to call them,

it's because you have recollection. Do you also have recollection of your past, what we call them lives?

(Lou) Well I did mention that in my last book, that they allowed me a sliver of recollection. On top of that I do have other recollections one that I was here a

couple of thousand years ago, part of the Roman empire as just a footsoldier. There was other times more recent, just fragments and I'm not sure, I could probably ask

them to open them up for me but I haven't.

(Mel) Now earlier during our conversation you mentioned religious institutions were created for us. Can you please explain?

(Lou) Basically you know we've got Judasium, Christianity, Islam, a lot of institutons. All institutions basically were created for the populations to create order. To

give to people some kind of direction, give them some kind of hope, to unite them, to raise an army, to conquer, to do whatever the originators had planned to do and

then of course it's carried on. We have what we know as history, we have historical documents of certain societies, we have religious documents, we've had crusades...

(Mel) Inquisition?

(Lou) Inquisitions that gives us a state of illusion. We don't see it as illusion, we see it as history. I mean you have to have something to base what we base things

on, so institutions were created. I mean we have...

(Mel) By Who?

(Lou) Not by humans.

(Mel) Right that's where I'm coming from, so the aliens created that for us but as an earthling if you look at all the religions, every religion member, let's say a

member from X religion thinks that they are more enlightened than a member of another religion or sect. Isn't that a way to continue to divide us?

(Lou) It's a way to let us be what we want to be, you know let's take Hitler for instance, you've got a madman right here and you know he's spewing all this stuff,

you know about the Ariyan superiority angel and the anti Jew angel and now why would someone have this? Well it's to see how many people you could round up and get

them to hate, get them to fear, get them to get out what it is inside them that is burning to come out. So Hitler basically facilitated the hate, the fear, the anger,

that was inside all the souls that accumulated around him and became part of his plan. Do you see where I'm going?

(Mel) Absolutely and recently I had on Robert Morningstar and we discussed this how hitler used the Tibetan teachings. The Tibetan monks used life and enlightenment

but Hitler used death and transmutation, as a goal, as a sacrifice, in order for them to upgrade if you will to a superior race.

(Lou) Ok so is Hitler the evil or is it the person Hitler convinced to get out there and become evil with him? The evil, where is the evil? If I can talk you into

killing your neighbour, am I the evil person or are you the evil person who went out and killed your neighbour?

(Mel) Well that's objective. When you get alot of religious extremists who kill they are brainwashed into it.

(Lou) No one is brain washed, they do it willingly. Everyone who works for Hitler, yes they had fear eventually, they were trapped and they had to fear Hitler but at

the beginning they were all willingly willing to go out and drag people out of their houses and slaughter them. They played their own hand, they were evil, there was

evil inside these people. All Hitler did was to expose it. All Stalin did was to expose the evil that he and the people that he supposedly led to become evil. For

those who think that stalin was evil, I'm not sure everyone does.

(Mel) Speaking of Hitler and again with your alien perspective, is it true that there was alien technology being used by the Nazi's?

(Lou) Absolutely. Hitler had quite a bit of alien technology. I mean they came very close to being the world power, it was just a fluke that they didn't. It was

because there was other powers just a tad more determined to keep that from happening but all Hitler did was to unleash hate, not his own hate, I'm not defending

Hilter in any way. He unleashed the hate that was inside the souls of all those who followed him and did the deed. We can be led to water but we can't be made

to drink it.

(Mel) right so how did he come in contact with that technology and why did the obviously and again you see my conventional wisdom, why would an alien race be in touch

with with somebody who embodied what we consider evil and anything negetive?

(Lou) He was primed from the beginning, he was hitler before he was born, that was his mission.

(Mel) What happened if he was almost programmed to rule the world?

(Lou) We have other forces, there are battles going on everyday not just on planet earth, all over the place. There is disagreement on how things are done.

Certainly there are higher beings that are beyond reproach but at the levels that we are, us humans and even a couple of levels up higher, games continue to be played.

Who wins is basically how much evil verses how much not so evil. There was alot more people on earth and during the second world war that were leaning away from evil

and actually fighting it and that's why Hitler didn't get his third reich.

(Mel) So a duality system is what your saying, positive and negetive.

(Lou) No what I'm saying is it just depends exactly, if there had been more evil then the evil would have overcome.

(Mel) Speaking of the Nazi's and just to end the Nazi discussion but they say the Nazi's lost the war but won the peace, they continued. Now we've seen some of the

paraelles in our own government after September eleven with the patriot act and if your not with us your with the terrorists and the time if your not with us your

with the communists. Did the aliens have anything to do with the continuation of what Hitler and Nazism started?

(Lou) We still have people here from two to three thousand years ago that are still hiding out. It's an ongoing war and some of the excuses to keep these wars going

for some people of course, they make absolutely no sense. You know fighting communism, you know hey i'm not for communism at all but they use patterns, idealologies

that we understand, that the people understand, that people are accustomed to. They cannot use talk like I talk, like you talk, like people who are talking crazy

alien stuff they...One thing alot of them don't even know about it, they're firmly in the illusion of this planet.

(Mel) Speaking of the planet in your opinion, who rules the planet?

(Lou) Well it's kind of like a football game, if you've got all these people rooting for this game or this team and all these other people rooting for the other one.

It doesn't boil down to right and wrong, good and evil, it breaks down to where most people are focused and that's where the rule is. There really is no one up there

calling all the shots.

(Mel) I guess what i'm trying to say is, what is the unseen hand, is it terrestrial or is it not?

(Lou) It's not terrestrial, never has been.

(Mel) Is it a specific race or races?

(Lou) No.

(Mel) Can you be more specific?

(Lou) No.

(Mel) We hear reptoids, we hear reptilians, we hear bloodlines, we hear kings and queens that for centuries they keep the kingdom going because they actually come

from the reptilian race. To some it may sound absurd those fans of David Icke for example but to some it may make sense. What's your opinion on that?

(Lou) Well the reptilians have been here forever. They are the oldest ones involved in this game, of course there's a lot of negetive connatation with reptilians,

snakes, slimmy, all that good stuff but I don't know, i've met some reptilians and they seem angelic to me. So apparently there are many flavors of reptilian and also

other beings.

(Mel) So there are good and bad everywhere is what your saying?

(Lou) Ah Yeah.

(Mel) Alright as I just did throughout the show is read exerpts again from Lou's book. This example a Day with an Extraterrestrial, this exerpt reminds me of a

conversation with Jim Sparks. " She is not human Michael, she is a biological sperm extractor. There are many ways to get sperm from donors such as you but this is

the most effective way and the best way to retrive semen. Extracting sperm without proper arousel compromises the quality of the seed and I know you don't want that."

Tell us more about this.

(Lou) Well you know alot of people equate sexuality with perversion but sexuality is a mechanism, it's a gift from the higher beings. Sexuality and of course we,

talking about creating a child is very... It's a complex thing and our moods, you know like if you have a child therough rape where there's terror, there's anger, you

produce a certain type of offspring. If you have a child that's just pure love from both partners your going to produce a different type of offspring.

Sexuality is a very high dimension that we enter into, when we enter into sex. It's gotten a big bum rap down here but sex, sexuality is of a higher order when not

misused.

(Mel) If we have to distill our activities on this planet, it would be to repeat pleasure and avoid pain right?

(Lou) Yeah well it's mostly for pleasure.

(Mel) Right so if that's the case, how do aliens reproduce?

(Lou) Well it depends on if they're in physical form or if you know, aliens is a broad term. We're talking bazillions of different types of species and of course

there really is no physical, everything is spiritual even what we call physical. I mean we're just a bunch of protons and electrons and no one to hell on this planet

knows what an electron or any of that stuff is. It's all magical higher dimension material.

(Mel) So in other words they don't proceed by...

(Lou) No souls are created by higher dimensions, they're not created by the physical levels that we are at. I mean we create the bodies down here through sexual

activity. Souls are created not like a physical sexual activity that we have. To explain it we would have to go up a few dimensions, it's pretty...

(Mel) I know it's difficult to grasp but would it be safe to say that you'd have to vibrate at a different frequency to be able to see them and to maybe get to

another dimension, if that makes sense?

(Lou) Well if they want you to see them, all they have to do is appear and touch you and then your in their dimension and of course that's very confusing, especially

not while your there but when you come out of that dimension and you talk about it in the three dimensional area to other people who are stuck in the three

dimensional world.

(Mel) Now Lou the twentieth century alone we saw an explosion of technology. One hundred years before if you told anyone that you would be flying coast to coast in a

matter of hours, you would have been considered crazy. Do you think that our DNA was altered or upgraded, in order for us to have accomplished so much, looking at

this from the human perspective in just a century?

(Lou) Well our technology did not come from our DNA. We did not become super smart and start inventing stuff. Alot of the technology basically is givin to us physically

through military means, government means, they then filter it through into our universities and to our corporations what have you. Some people come up with ideas put

them down on paper and start creating stuff, well it would be nice to think yeah, I'm pretty damn smart, I just thought how to make a better mouse trap here but when

we crave something, when we diligently put energy into a certain area and we show we want to, or they want to use you as a vessel to bring forth something, they'll

implant, they'll take you in your dreams or physically and they will show you what it is you need to do and when you wake up the next day, you forget about them but

you remember the idea and it's your idea.

(Mel) Subconsiously?

(Lou) Ah huh.

(Mel) Interesting Lou. We have to take our one and only break but let me ask you a question and i'll get the answer on the other side and alot of people that you know,

your friends and on this show, are very interested about what's on the moon or in the moon, on our side and on the far side and judging by the fact that you have left

this physical world of ours to visit other celestrial objects, I presume that you on the way back may have if not stopped, maybe peeked at what's up there on the moon.

Am I right?

(Lou) Ah possibly.

(Mel) Possibly? Well lets keep that cliffhanger here for a moment. We're here with Lou Baldin author of In league with a UFO and A Day with an Extraterrestrial and

Lou how do we get in touch, how does our audience get in touch with your work?

(Lou) Good question.

(Mel) Do you have a website, a forum?

(Lou) Well I do have a website it's UFOLOU.com

(Mel) We'll have it linked on our website with your bio and alot of the items that are being discussed on the show.
    Last edited by Gio, 6th October 2016 at 14:02.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), modwiz (6th October 2016), Woody (6th October 2016)

Thanks
    * And finally for the video/portion i could not share here ...

The Veritas Show August 2009 Part 2.

The Veritas Show August 2009. Part 2 The Member's section.

Host Mel Fabregas (Mel)

Guest Lou Baldin (Lou)

(Mel) Great stuff so far and I left the cliffhanger on purpose because we need a lot of time to discuss what's happening on the Moon

and I think Lou is probably a person, we can ask a few questions. Sometimes when you left the planet earth Lou and you went to Uranus,

is it Uranus or Neptune?

(Lou) Uranus.

(Mel) On the way back here you may have driven by if you will, for lack of a better term, by the Moon. What do you know about the Moon

that we don't know?

(Lou) Well the Moon is basically another planet, just a smaller version of what we have here on earth. I can't really go into what's

going on up there but there are obviously aliens up there, there are some humans up there.

(Mel) On both sides, the near side and the far side?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Did we go to the Moon?

(Lou) Yes we did.

(Mel) I'm refering to Apollo, I'm not refering to the secret space program.

(Lou) Right, Apollo did go to the Moon 1969 it was all real.

(Mel) Which is something obviously that you and John Lear may not agree with.

(Lou) Correct.

(Mel) What was the reason why, in your opinion that we haven't returned? Next time we go back to the Moon, might be fifty years from

the first time, why?

(Lou) Basically the NASA part of it did end but we're up there, we're just not offically up there. The reason we've had this delay is

because they don't want... It was just a little bit more complicated to... Well for one, the human race is not ready for the Moon or

anywhere else.

(Mel) How so? Because the Moon seems and I've discussed this with John Lear, seems to be the command and control center, where we are

being observed. And of course the Moon behaves differently than other Moons and other Planets. Moons that rotate on their own axis,

this Moon does not rotate on it's own axis, it rotates around the Earth and keeps the same position looking down to us.

which to me sounds like it could be artifically made Lou?

(Lou) Well I mean it's made out of rock and all the stuff that makes up a lot of these huge Planets and Moons in this Solar System.

The moon is not to keep an eye on us down here. It's to keep an eye on some other entities.

(Mel) I heard that too, that the view from up there is much better than the view from down here.

(Lou) They're more free to operate up there, where down here it's just a little more complicated, since we've got the technology

that we have. You know obviously a couple of hundred years ago it was no big deal but the Moon is not being used to observe humans.

We're being observed right here, they don't have to observe us from up there.

(Mel) If that's the case that we went there and when Armstrong and Aldrin stepped on the Moon, they were greeted and told don't ever

come back. That's what we are told by some people.

(Lou) No it wouldn't have been through them, they're low level. It would have been through higher levels.

(Mel) More of a diplomatic fashion if you will?

(Lou) Exactly you know you don't have just the common people negotiating protocol.

(Mel) If they were here and they knew they're intentions and they saw the rocket going up, the Saturn rocket, why weren't we told

that before, if they knew what our intentions were?

(Lou) Oh because they wanted us to go up. I mean we didn't get the technology from no where. They gave us the technology to get there.

It's a what do you call it, a baby step. We're being preped humans, to go into not the galaxy but into the Solar System and...

(Mel) But that sounds contradicting, if at one point they say that your not ready for the moon but here they are giving us the technology

to go to the Moon.

(Lou) Well a little taste here and a little taste there. It was a big step for man to get there but financially we were not mature enough

to go there. We're talking a lot of money, money that the powers that were running things didn't think that it was appropriate to spend.

It was just a taste. It's a first step and in the scheme of things, even if it's fifty years later, maybe to us it's a long time but it's

not a long time at all.

(Mel) If they said whether in a diplomatic way, don't come back your not ready or whatever.

(Lou) That's just heresay.

(Mel) Sure but why then was Apollo twelve, forteen and so on allowed?

(Lou) That was just part of the first initiation, the wetting of the appetite. The knowledge was given to us that we are capable of going

to another planet but the technology to do it big time and for other reasons, was just not there and it won't be there for a little bit longer.

(Mel) So your saying that Apollo twelve and forteen and so on truly happened? Also I mean I had Edgar Mitchell on a few months ago and we

discussed it and we got disconnected on the phone when I asked him if he had seen something that NASA was not telling us. So just out of curiousity,

we are told not to go back, why did they allow us to go more than once is basically what I'm trying to say.

(Lou) Well like I said earlier we are still there unofficially, we never did stop but officially when we can go there, set up colonies officially,

hotels, gambling casinos what have you.

(Mel) (Laughs)

(Lou) You know we had Louis and Clark, they came out here, they spent some time with the Indians, they went up to Missouri, they did their thing

and after they did all their surveys and what have you, certain settlements moved in. You know technology is not instantaneous. Change in the

way we visualize, see the world, see the galaxy, the solar system, is not instantaneous. It's slow for a purpose. You know, you put into infrastructure,

you propagandize, you bring up the bar a little bit. It's that type of thing.

(Mel) How about the altered and smudged images on the Moon, Mars and maybe other planets. What's your take on that?

(Lou) What do you mean?

(Mel) The pitures that were taken, well let me first of all, let me say something else. The famous almost eight hundred cannisters of film that was lost

from Apollo. Were they really lost Lou?

(Lou) Does it matter? We're only going to see what we're allowed to see.

(Mel) So the best way to do this is by saying they got lost?

(Lou) Sure.

(Mel) Ok.

(Lou) Of course that's so absurd, why would someone loose such profound information but anyway, it doesn't matter.

(Mel) Now do you believe the fact that it was found in an abandoned or a closed Mc Donalds?

(Lou) Yes because that's where it was found.

(Mel) Right.

(Lou) That's where they put it.

(Mel) It's a difficult story for me to grasp, to know that they put that information if you will, from the most important moment in the history of human kind,

that we were able to leave our planet to visit another object and it then disappears. Same thing with the Clementine images. We've only seen ten percent out

of the ninety percent that's out there. Why are they hiding ninety percent of the one point eight million images, I believe there were?

(Lou) Let's say you've got a little family going on here, little children and you've got the adults. Do you share everything with the children? Would the

children understand? Would they be upset? Will they even give a crap?

(Mel) If I'm the child and I'm paying for it, I would give a darn. So we are the children paying for it don't you think?

(Lou) Ah not really no. No you know certainly we have this mindset that we have all this money, the government has all this money because they tax the people.

The things at these levels do not operate that way. I mean they do in your local community, where you've got property taxes to let the schools spoonge off of.

You've got cigarette taxes, you've got... But when your getting up into the...

(Mel) That's black ops?

(Lou) They don't really necessarily operate off of tax payer money. I mean they can print their own money if need be.

(Mel) I was just telling someone the other day Lou, about the two point three trillion dollars lost or admitted to be lost, days before september eleven.

My first job was at a grocery store when I was seventeen. I lost twenty dollars and was suspended for one week. If anyone had lost one hundred dollars or more

they would probably be prosecuted by law but these people lost two point three trillion and kept their jobs. Almost as if sending a signal to the population or

to the government saying hey, we lost two point three trillion nobody complained we can do it again and again right?

(Lou) Well yes we understand that the government wastes a lot of our money and we still keep voting in the same people. Do we really care? We do talk about it.

We do complain about it but when we sit down to make our votes, we usually vote for the same people but that's besides the point. We are focused most of the time,

on the wrong things.

(Mel) Distracted?

(Lou) Ok distracted and it works.

(Mel) That's their intent is what your saying, is to keep us distracted from what's really happening.

(Lou) Well don't you think everyone is distracted fairly well?

(Mel) Absolutely I think the majority of the people are still on the matrix. Anybody who listens to you and I right now are going to say, oh that's just a show for

crazy people. How can they even believe that?

(Lou) Exactly.

(Mel) That's ok, I'm ok with that because we can't change everybody's mentality, they're going to have to do that themselves. I used to be one of those, used to

criticize others who thought like I think now and to me that was part of the awakening moment. And to have you here discussing these topics without both of us being

ridiculed.

(Lou) (Laughs)

(Mel) I have a lot of questions from your fans Lou and one of them, "all our verbal and non verbal communications are monitored by the gods. I prefer to call them ETs."

You said that Lou. I and this comes from me, have a simular background. We both come from a Roman Catholic family, we went to a Catholic school and had our encounters

with the Nuns, that sort of thing. Did you ever discuss religon with the aliens?

(Lou) Yes the only religon that exists is for us and it's down here. It's just basically to like I said earlier, to institutionalize us, to give us a focus on

a particular idea. Basically what this planet is all about. There is no religon as far as higher up on other... It's just part of the furniture on planet earth.

Earth type planets and there are billions of them, standard proceedure on most of the planets that are like earth. I mean there are many levels, like you've got

education, we've got grade school, we've got high school, we have college. You've got different levels of understanding, of awareness on different types of planets.

Planet earth is pretty much in the dark about everything.

(Mel) People like me and like most of our listeners who have an open mind and who would love to have contact. I believe that we are ready to experience an uplift if you

will, in the way we see things. Now are aliens our creators and do they consider themselves gods?

(Lou) No they are not gods and they are not our creators. They have manipulated DNA, they have created our bodies, that's just a function. Just like an auto worker on

an assembly plant, they put these cars together the assembly people. The aliens put us together, they do not have anything to do with the soul. The soul is of a higher

order and it's dealt with by way up higher entities, than what we have around here.

(Mel) So do aliens believe in a soul creator and who created the aliens by the way?

(Lou) Well a lot of religions or a lot of the ideas down here, have the idea of a beginning and an end. There was no beginning and there is no end. There was no

beginning of the universe, there was no big bang. There will not be a collapse certain billion years from now because there's not enough mass. Well because we can't

find their dark matter. Everything has always been this way, it's just that people in the 3D zone cannot conceptualize anything without a beginning or an ending.

We need a beginning and an ending. That's a very low level dimension idea.

(Mel) It's our concept of time and space.

(Lou) Yes there is no such thing as time, it's only a concept, it's only an idea. And space yes, there's plenty of space out there.

(Mel) So were the beings you were in contact with, I know they changed in the way they looked. Example Milton who looked like a regular average 40 year old but then you

saw him as he looked like. Were the beings you were in contact with all the same and if so, were they the usual greys?

(Lou) Absolutely not. Each being was very unique, some more bizarre than the other.

(Mel) Bizarre in our perspective?

(Lou) Yes in our perspective but also in reality. I mean there are so many levels and layers of higher beings, lower beings and we're stuck with the 3D perspective,

which really limits us as far as understanding and grasping a lot of what's going on.

(Mel) Right and I'm guilty of that because I'm from here and I have my own perspective, without having been exposed to what you have been exposed to. And to people like

you this may sound trivial. Many speculate that just as we've sent probes to other planets, the greys are biodrones sent here to do a job and that's why they lack

emotion. Others say they are living feeling beings with a soul, just different than us. Could you give us your opinion on this?

(Lou) Well many of the greys are basically just droids, machines doing a monotonous job that no one else wants to do. The first contactee and in many cases the only

contact that a lot of abductees will have, would be through these types of machines. Souless, uncaring...

(Mel) That was my question, no souls?

(Lou) No souls, they've got their job to do and that's what they do but a higher being can enter into anything. They can enter into one of these machines, they can

create their own, they can become a grey if they wish to. So if you find yourself cornered by a grey, you don't know if it's just a plain jane unthinking machine or if

it's occupied by something higher, not that it would matter.

(Mel) Right exactly, so they have their workers do the, I don't want to call them dirty deeds but they're sent like we send probes to other planets. Like the ones we

have on Mars now.

(Lou) They're much more than probes. I mean they would be much smarter than we are and capable of making decisions and they know exactly what they are going to do and

if something should happen, they could handle it.

(Mel) Because they have maybe millions of years of more advanced evolution if you will.

(Lou) As well as of course, there's no such thing as evolution, it's just a stage, we're at this stage and they bring us up to the next stage but everything has already

existed. I mean when we had cowboys and indians running around playing with bows and arrows and repeaters, there was space travel, there was people flying around in

spaceships. Stuff has always existed, there is nothing new under the sun.

(Mel) By the way when I say the word evolution, I don't use it in a darwinian sense, I use it in more of a stage/phase that you progress.

(Lou) Exactly progress.

(Mel) Now this question comes from someone you know and you may know who he is, I'm not going to say his name. He asks about the Critters, Critters are the... Let's

give a bit of background for our listeners. Critters are the plasma or other energy creatures that live in our atmosphere and in space and in my opinion make up about

eighty percent of the UFO sightings. I used to think that the big UFO groups did not consider this but recently an exchange with one of them, one of the main MUFON

hands, she agreed with me that in her personal opinion fifty percent or more of sightings are in fact Critters. (Quote from her) "A remote viewing team that I sent to

Venus gave me some interesting results on critters that I cannot share yet because the report was confidentual. What happened is the team did not expect what they saw

and are concerned. The problem was there was no way to send them to Venus without naming the target but that was all, I guess they had preconcieved ideas about the

conditions on Venus as do most". So my question to Lou would be, what is your opinion on these Critters. Do you know if they can directly communicate with us or are

merely aware and curious like watchers?

(Lou) I'm not aware of any Critters, i'm not sure what or where they're coming from or who the questioner is or where they're coming from. There are a slew of alien

type beings that do come and go from planet Earth to other planets. Some legally, some illegally but to call them Critters, I don't know maybe all aliens are Critters.

(Mel) That takes me to the STS videos from Martin Stubbs, you know what I'm talking about right?

(Lou) No.

(Mel) The videos that the Space Shuttle took where you can actually see the craft moving around. There's the Tether incident. There's the incident where one craft is

moving to the left and then a flash of light appears and then a rail gun goes up and the object moves to the right, at incredible speeds that could only be if the craft

was turning into a liquid. Otherwise they couldn't be able to remain physical. Do you know what I'm referring to?

(Lou) You know there's alien ships all over the place. I mean if someone turned a switch on and you could see them, everyone would have a heart attack. I mean these

beings are everywhere, they've got their nose into everything, some of them are hostile some are not.

(Mel) Why are we trying to shoot them down if that's what my analysis of that footage is and other experts? I'm not saying I'm an expert, I'm saying them.

(Lou) Well for one thing, we can't shoot them down. We can obviously shoot at them, we do that all the time.

(Mel) I'm referring to the video that comes supposedly from a rail gun coming from Pine Gap Australia.

(Lou) Ok I'm really not familiar with that but the fact is there are alien beings that are not supposed to be in this planet or around this planet. A lot of the stuff

that we have on the Moon and stuff that's also in orbit around this planet is to monitor some of these beings, their comings and goings and relay some of this

information to other...

(Mel) Your talking about multiple platforms that we have, not just the international Space Station but we have a few more...

(Lou) Well heck yes the international Space Station is just a little toy gadget up there to keep us excited about space.

(Mel) As John Lear says, the space shuttle leaves and it takes seventy two hours for rest and relaxation and docking on the Space Station but in reality, they go to

unload cargo at the other platforms.

(Lou) Well we have many ways to get stuff into space that most people are totally out of the loop on. We don't really even need to tinker with the toys that we are

aware of. That's just for us to focus and get excited about space. Because you know that's our next frontier, that's where the world economies will explode, when we get

full blown into gear, to get into the Moon, then go to Mars and then maybe build a few posts here and there.

(Mel) Wouldn't that be great, to spend our resourses into something that's going to really help human kind as opposed to getting into endless wars.

(Lou) Well that's the next stage, it's already in the works.

(Mel) Now how about undersea bases, did you ever visit any of them?

(Lou) Yes the undersea is still an area where you can do stuff that most humans can't, don't have access to. So any place that humans have no access or a little access

to, that's where most of it's going on. I mean if you... a couple of hundred years ago it was out in the open because there wasn't a lot of people running around and

those that did run into such a thing, would not have known what the hell they were looking at. So it was no big deal.Yes there is a huge population in certain places on

this planet.

(Mel)The Dulce battle 1979, Phil Schneider. do you know what I'm talking about?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Did that really happen?

(Lou) Refresh my memory.

(Mel) Phil schneider geologist from the... A contractor for the military was sent down a hole...

(Lou) Ok yes.

(Mel) Oh it did happen?

(Lou) It did happen.

(Mel) The details that we got, how he got shot and how he lost some digits and all that was true?

(Lou) Well I don't have all the details on that but...

(Mel) Basically what I'm trying to ask is do you believe his story because everybody that knows the story knows that supposedly he was found suicided. He committed

suicide actually. You don't want to say much about the story?

(Lou) No I don't.

(Mel) Ok how about Lou, someone heard you say, this is the same person that knows you. Someone heard you say the Sun was pregnant. Right now local space pretty messed

up with the lowest solar wind ever and holes in the magnetic fields of Earth. So when is he Sun due and I guess that's kind of a humorous question in a way.

(Lou) (Laughs) Well you know it's not like a nine month deal and I don't know if it's due anytime soon but...

(Mel) Well what do you mean when you say the sun is pregnant?

(Lou) Basically the planets all came from the sun. They were all spit out from the Sun. All the planets we have in the solar system, everything we have in our solar

system, was birthed from the Sun and everything that we will have in the future in the Solar System, will be birthed from the Sun. It's also true with Moons the great...

The gas giants that we call Jupiter, Saturn, even Uranus and Neptune, they also produce Moons.

(Mel) What other planets aside from Earth are inhabited Lou?

(Lou) Are you speaking in the Solar System?

(Mel) In our solar system yes.

(Lou) Every single planet is inhabited, not specifically like we, Earth is inhabited. Every planet, every moon has beings that are on it, not necessarily cities and

stuff like that. Some of the activity is underground and some in certain caverns. There are human type beings in certain planets, on certain moons. There is a lot of

activity going on in the solar system and we humans zero knowledge about them because for one thing, it would through off the concepts that we have, that's been

instilled in us.

(Mel) In the majority of us, let's make it clear.

(Lou) In the majority yes.

(Mel) I consider myself in the minority and probably you too?

(Lou) (Laughs)

(Mel) By the way speaking of the eleven year solar cycles, I've mentioned that september eleven 1990 was a solar minimum and president Bush 41 uttered the new world

order words, during that speech and exactly eleven years later September eleven 2001 we had a solar maximum. What do we expect September eleven 2012 or 2012? Do you

have any information from Milton or your friends that you can share?

(Lou) Well I did go on record saying it was 2013 we need to be worried about. (Laughs)

(Mel) What your saying is nothing is going to happen in 2012 is what your saying.

(Lou) No nothing that anyone is going to notice or be aware of. The vast majority will continue to be still asleep. Things happen every day and you know most people

are totally unaware of what's going on. 2012 the Mayan calender and all that, entente, nothing.

(Mel) So nothing and the reason why I ask is because people say it's going to be another Y2K but if that's the case then, i just try to find a confluence of things that

are happening. We have this seed vault in Norway being financed almost exclusively by the Vatican and you can fit thousands and thousands of people there too. We hear

of the underground bases in the U.S being built, supposedly to keep the elite and keep the scientists, so that when things get better they can all come out. Is that...

(Lou) All paranoiya. The seed thing is totally not relevant. We've got seeds all over the place, not just the Vatican. I mean there are many vaults out there and

including the aliens. I mean they could sprinkle their seeds all over the place if they want to. It's not like we're going to lose our means for production, food

production it's not going to happen. As far as bases underground for the elite and what have you, well yes there's certainly lots of bases underground but they're not

constructed for the elite. I mean it certainly...You know back when everybody was worried about 2000, you know how many farmers had built underground shelters for

themselves, for what? They wasted a lot of their time. It's just paranoiya, propaganda and means absolutely nothing.

(Mel) Speaking of the Vatican, why would the Vatican spend so many millions of dollars in one of the largest telescopes in Arizona, looking for allegedly Wormwood?

Do you know anything about that?

(Lou) Well you know they're wasting their time.

(Mel) Really?

(Lou) There's no Wormwood.

(Mel) Well that's what they call it in the bible.

(Lou) Yes well the bible is fiction, the bible is metaphor, it's allegory and those who don't undestand metaphor and allegory, they've missed the whole story.

(Mel) And how about the Vatican underground vaults that are not accessable to the public, what is it that they keep so much security?

(Lou) It's all pedafile stuff.

(Mel) Hey you said that I didn't.

(Lou) Oh boy they're going to come after me on that one. Oh just kidding.

(Mel) (Laughs) In your opinion how correct, you know Steven Greer, Bob Dean, Steven Basett and all those people. In your opinion how correct... How close are they to

the truth?

(Lou) I think I will not comment.

(Mel) Are you referring to all of them?

(Lou) Yes it's not for me to say.

(Mel) Is my interpretation, I'm going to take a chance here. Do you think that's disinformation that's coming out?

(Lou) I think I will not comment.

(Mel) Ok alright you said quote and I'm going to move faster because we're running out of time but I want to be able to ask you the questions your fans have sent to me.

Even one that came in about a minute ago. Quote many ETs have thousands of millions of years on us. Don't you think that they could simply create or make any DNA they

need? DNA is complex for us but not for them. They do manipulate our DNA for us, they also use it on intermediate species, human alien breeds." How do you feel about

that Lou?

(Lou) Well they manipulate DNA basically for the reason i said earlier. When they're creating bodies for particular souls. Now there are evil beings who are also doing

this stuff and there are good beings who also are doing this stuff and there are good beings and they have been cleared to do that. To use DNA as they see fit.

(Mel) And how about the supposed junk DNA that we have, is there a purpose for that junk DNA?

(Lou) There is a purpose for all DNA. Just because we haven't identified that particular purpose doesn't mean that it's junk.

(Mel) Or the fact that we only use a small percentage of our brain.

(Lou) We use all our brain and that's just simply not enough because it's a 3D brain (Laughs) You know you can only do so much with 3D, you've got to go up a little,

you've got to push the envelope to the forth level, to the five, six and seventh. Most humans are incapable of doing that.

(Mel) Another one something you said quote " Much of what goes on in the ship, stays in the ship. Sometimes I have a clear understanding of everything i did but when I

try to put it on paper, can't make it happen, nor can I verbalize it." This person says i'm familiar with this kind of phenomenon. Question what do you attribute this

inability to recall. How do you internally rationalize it or have you ever been filled in on the other details of this inability to speak of the events?

(Lou) I sometimes have to put it in those types of words because... A lot of the stuff that I talk about is, I hate to put it this way but dumbing it down because even

as it's dumbed down, it's perposterous for many people. The fantastic stuff that exists all around us and of course the ships is just mind boggling and of course to go

there, you enter the world of the absurd.

(Mel) Try us with one example.

(Lou) (Laughs) Well the Sun being pregnant. I had people who said well I believed what you were talking about until you mentioned that.

(Mel) Oh but I think that you may have said that not literally. What you probably meant to say was yes, all these planets came out of the Sun because there's infinate

energy coming out of the Sun and ...

(Lou) No I meant it literally. The Sun spits out the planets literally and of course you know just such a statement puts me into the lunacy bin.

(Mel) Then to those who proclaim your a lunatic by saying this and us by association, is there anything you can tell us here that might be not jeopardize yourself, your

loved ones, your life, can be somewhat of a smoking gun for any skeptic out there that still wonders. What can you tell us?

(Lou) A whole bunch but I'm not.

(Mel) Is there anything that may not jeopardize you that you can share and it's not...

(Lou) It's not that I'm concerned about being taken out. I'm not concerned at all. For other reasons.

(Mel) Ok I notice that Sleeper and by the way folks that's the psuedonym that Lou uses in the forums, mentioned that you had been dropped off in a small Italian town on

October seven 1952. I think you answered the question. I would like to know what you meant by this exactly. Is this his birth date or is there another explanation. I

think you answered that at the beginning of the show, am I right?

(Lou) That was my birthdate.

(Mel) That was your birthdate?

(Lou) Yes that's when my body was born.

(Mel) Right and he has a second question. Why do you believe that you are not an Earth native? Do you have some cooberating information perhaps from your parents?

(Lou) Well it's not that I believe that I'm not an Earth native. I mean I came over here in a ship and the ship remained for a couple of weeks. I was introduced to

planet Earth and then to the baby that I would become. That's not a belief, that's just what happened.

(Mel) Here's another one quote you also say that there is also information that you cannot divulge. just like what we were talking about a minute ago. It's hard to

tell, many other experiencers explain that we are going to be "introduced on a planetary scale to a larger universe and other ET societies soon and you responded Lou "

I can say that there are elements that want to make a statement to the people of Earth but they so far have been kept in check. I know why but the reasons aren't going

to hold water for those thirsty for full disclosure." Question who has kept these ET factions in check and why?

(Lou) I can't say but I also can't say that disclosure will not happen period. Not full disclosure.

(Mel) Not full disclosure meaning slow drip process?

(Lou) Meaning it's always going to be a personal disclosure, they take you aside and they do things with you. There's not going to be an awakening and we're going to

know that we are part of a galactic mankind type of deal no.

(Mel) I'm going to move more rapidly with the questions. you say that there are disagreements with ETs. Could you explain a bit more on what the disagreements are and

why they occur and over what?

(Lou) Well there are many ETs that are kind of a criminal element, that have been on this planet for eons and many of them have been removed, isolated or destroyed but

they still do have offspring and so it's an on going situation. We go to wars...

(Mel) And those that remain here the offspring are those what are known as reptillians or could be anything?

(Lou) Some of them... The reptilians are not part of what I've just spoken of.

(Mel) Ok you don't think the Bush family is reptilian?

(Lou) No not even the Queen.

(Mel) Really so all that stuff is bunk?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) This one, I'm curious about your "job" can you say what your job is, if not then will you be able to say at some point? And you responded a segment of my job is

leaking info, helping raise the curtain a few notches and there are elements in the ET ranks that don't want even that little bit out. The question is why are there

"some ETs who resist various kinds of info from leaking out into the public and becoming public knowledge." Could you expand a bit on this topic?

(Lou) If people knew why we were here, it would almost be like having the answers to the test. Naturally I've been out there talking about this stuff, giving the

answers to the test but the vast majority will not buy it. So I'm allowed to do it.

(Mel) Now why do you believe or feel that you are in a privilaged position to do that?

(Lou) I was told.

(Mel) By them?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Alright someone asked Lou an interesting question about Lou's quote "job in speaking out" also how do you know when your job is done? Lou responded

"I'll get a pink slip" and you laughed about it of course "and they'll pull me out dead or alive." Question why do you believe you will recieve a "pink slip" to be

put out either "dead or alive". What do you mean exactly. Why are you treated with hostility or life threatning illusions for doing your "job", even when you get

approval to release information?

(Lou) Well for one thing the only way to get off this planet is to die, expire, be killed off what have you. Eventually that's how I will get my pink slip.

(Mel) I heard you say somewhere that suicide does not count, for the mere suicide. It could be for health reasons or something else but general suicide does not count.

Is that correct?

(Lou) Well suicide is obviously a thing of despiration and all suicides are basically, they are judged by those that know what's going for the person who commits

suicide. They'll just reinsert us into another body if the reason was not acceptable. Yes there are people who terminally ill who are not doing suicide as a selfish

act. Other reasons that people choose to end their life but you know that's determined by higher beings.

(Mel) someone told me that when you die the soul goes to what's called a source and then it gets recycled into the determined container. Does that make sense to you?

(Lou) This is a big area, I mean it depends on the person, the soul, where they're going and why they're going. If they're moving up. There is no necessarily one area.

It just depends on where you are going from here and that will determine where you go. There is a main area for most people. A lot of people instantly go from here to

another place, back to this planet or to another planet.

(Mel) What happens when somebody dies tomorrow of you know, old age, natural causes. What happens to that soul at that moment, where does it go to?

(Lou) Well it depends on where the destination is, if it's going up or if it's going down and I'm not talking about heaven and hell, Im just talking about where it was

integrity wise.

(Mel) Right but is there a second point where it stops and that decision is made or is that instantaneous, it goes into another planet, dimension body?

(Lou) We instantly will go to another place of existance, could be a planet, it could be some higher dimension.

(Mel) This one " I like having my three squares a day, yet I don't recall ever eating or drinking while I was in possession by the aliens." Did you ever eat, drink or

sleep during any of your experiences? I know the waffers...

(Lou) Well stuff that I haven't talked about yet and the account of A Day with an Extraterrestrial is just one facet.

(Mel) Right but did you ever drink or sleep or is it because you don't exert energy, when there's no gravity?

(Lou) Inside a Spaceship?

(Mel) Yes so you never drank or ate while on a Spaceship because what you breathe was sufficient for your body to function even in water?

(Lou) Well for one thing, you know food and drink as we do it now, we do it because... Mostly out of necessity. Of course some of us over do it but there is the

pleasure element. On other planets you still consume food, sometimes it's just for pleasure.

(Mel) So I take it for example the planet Uranus... Tell me what the planet looks like, how the people live, how society works.

(Lou) Well I kind of went into a little detail in the book. i didn't really want to expand on it at this stage.

(Mel) You mean extra than what you said in the book, is what your saying.

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Ok so when you were returned, do you ever feel hungry or sleepy from a long trip?

(Lou) I don't know, not any more than I usually do. I mean you know, you wake up, your hungry, sometimes you don't want to wake up.

(Mel) What happened during the time you were gone. You were supposedly at work or you were supposedly sleeping. Did it ever occur to any of your relatives or you

collegues, that you were not around and wonder where you were?

(Lou) Nope I spend a lot of my days back then and even to this day and no one knows where I am.

(Mel) Time wise and sometimes you feel like days but it's only a matter of minutes or hours. Is that still the case?

(Lou) Rephrase that.

(Mel) Ok when your, I don't won't to use the word taken but your taken for a ride if you will with Milton or somebody else and sometimes you feel like you are there for

days but when you come back, it's maybe minutes or hours. Is that still the case or do you disappear?

(Lou) That's still the case.

(Mel) So obviously they manipulate or concept of what we call time?

(Lou) Well we understand that time exists, when in reality it doesn't and when you enter a different element of dimension...

(Mel) See that's the part I want to try to understand. You leave for what seems to you to be three, four days and then you come back and it's only three minutes.

I'm trying to grasp and comprehend that.

(Lou) Ahh good luck.

(Mel) (Laughs) Good luck trying to understand it.

(Lou) Exactly.

(Mel) (laughs) Do you have a layman's explaination for the common man?

(Lou) Yes time is an illusion.

(Mel) Right but if five days are happening to you when your up there and five minutes are happening here, that's the part that I find a big disconnect.

(Lou) And I can understand why because you are existing in a three dimensional world but when you move out of the three dimensional world, Physics as we

understand it, you know space time baloney (Laughs) is all you have. You know Einstien was correct a little bit but even he was unable to explain higher dimensions.

(Mel) Were any amenities ever provided to you that indicate you were actually aboard a ship or craft?

(Lou) You mean stuff that I could take home?

(Mel) Yes.

(Lou) I think I will not answer that one.

(Mel) So what you said about what's in the craft, stays in the craft... Something may have fallen into your pocket is what your saying?

(Lou) I wouldn't say that.

(Mel) (Laughs) Leave it to our imagination. There's a background on the following question sometimes it has been noted that abductees and contactees or other general

experiencers noticed that they have a " wild ride" with ETs but their spouse or significant other may recount they were sleeping in bed normally and in some cases see

strange phenomena surrounding them. One exopolical friend has told me that these kinds of situations may involve what are called VRS virual reality senarios.

Meaning while their mind is experiencing something fantastic their body is not. Sometimes I believe it may evident that they never left their bedroom or car because

they don't seem to have any hunger or bowel movements to take care of, maybe not even in sleep in some cases. Sometimes they wake up after an event rather than

continuing with their lives, from where they left off. How often have you noticed that you "wake up" after an experience and do you ever see physical traces of having

left your home, car etcetera.

(Lou) Physical traces?

(Mel) Yes.

(Lou) No there's usually none.

(Mel) Totally clean and if your sleeping next to your wife, has it ever felt awkward? You know when one of those moments when your gone or is she just completely

asleep?

(Lou) Well if I'm physically gone she would never know.

(Mel) Oh so you leave in two different ways, you'll leave physically and non physically sometimes?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Ok because what we talked about, your can we call it soul?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) Now astral projection and outer body experience, is there a correlation between the soul leaving the body and those two terms?

(Lou) Yes the soul does leave the body.

(Mel) Can you do that voluntarily by getting into a trance or altered state?

(Lou) Only if you have an assistant.

(Mel) Only if you have an assistant but you cannot do it yourself but you cannot do it yourself.

(Lou) You cannot do it yourself.

(Mel) And when you say assistant can you specify what you mean by an assistant?

(Lou) Well an assistant is a you know, some call them spirit guides or angels or what have you. We all have somebody who's constantly around us or watching us.

It would be such entities that will allow or disallow such a thing.

(Mel) Now it is only one or can somebody have more than one?

(Lou) Yes you can have more than one.

(Mel) More than one and I'm trying to grasp what a guide is. It's a form of energy, invisable enery to us humans.

(Lou) It's not something that you would die and become a guide. It's something that you would... You know and it's not like youu know we are baby sitters and we're

there all the time, for the child we are caring for. A guide can be someone a family member, someone we've known in the past. That has passed away. It could be a higher

being than just a regular soul.

(Mel) The word guide means guidence so they provide some kind of guidence. In other words do they stop you not moving forward if there's a car coming and it's going to

kill you?

(Lou) Or they can push you infront of the car.

(Mel) Or they can push you infront of the car?

(Lou) They sure can.

(Mel) Now why would they do that, because they need your soul somewhere else?

(Lou) It was your time to go.

(Mel) Right interesting quote " Our probes only show what those in charge want shown, plus many other cities on other planets that I have seen can easily be

camoflauged." Could you explain what you mean by camoflauge, hows it done according to you?

(Lou) Very easily I mean we are stuck in three dimensions, anything above that is a camoflauge.

(Mel) Because we can't see it?

(Lou) Exactly.

(Mel) That's why we need night vision goggles, to see what's happening above our heads sometimes right?

(Lou) If you see something above your head.

(Mel) Right also according to your... How does your memory, your fantastic travels get blocked? What is it, how is it done, is it done with your foreknowledge or is

it sprung onto you?

(Lou) It's not done with my knowledge at least not all the tiime. They you know... I'm just like everybody else, I get the curtain raised a little bit or not.

(Mel) And that depends on what?

(Lou) That depends on what I'm doing.

(Mel) Ok

(Lou) Or supposed to be doing.

(Mel) Now is there anything different special or unique about our Earth and the life forms here in comparison to other habitable worlds out there?

(Lou) Nothing, nothing special and absolutely nothing unique. Just like a cherry tree, you pull one cherry off the tree and you've still got all the cherries up there.

The cherries are all alike on that particular tree.

(Mel) So there are more prison planets then, we're not the only prison planet.

(Lou) Exactly there are many.

(Mel) And the purpose of being a prison planet, is it so we can advance?

(Lou) Yes.

(Mel) So I'm sure these more advanced beings that you came in contact with may have made mistakes in the past in order to advance, to where they are now. Me Mel, if I

had a question to ask one of these beings or you Lou, I would ask just that. What could we learn from your mistakes in order to advance. Did you ever discuss this with

them Lou?

(Lou) The advancement is very simple and extremely difficult. It is basic, eliminate hate, don't blame anybody for your problems. You know love is the deal.

All of us are capable of doing those things occasionally but most of us keep falling off the turnip truck. You know it's really hard to stay focused, not be envious,

not be hateful, give everybody the benefit of the doubt because we are surrounded by people who don't do that.

(Mel) Right a defence mechanism.

(Lou) We fall back into line. those who are capable to stay focused will move up.

(Mel) What happens to somebody and I'm talking about this plane on Earth, somebody who wants to really advance and no ego, no hate, no selfishness etc. What happens if

that person is so kind and giving, that others take advantage of that person and then the survival mechnism kicks in and as you say, you fall off the turnip truck but

otherwise the person ceases to exist?

(Lou) You know that's a situation that most of us fall into. We do not have the where with all to stay the course and it's a slow process. It takes some people a long

time to figure it out but the universe is infinate and we have this thing called time that does not exist. which means if it takes a hundred lifetimes to figure to

figure this out, then your going to spend a hundred lifetimes trying to figure it out. No one's going to shove it down your throat. It's got to come from the heart and

it's got to be real. We can't fake it, we can't bribe it, we can't buy it, we can't sell it. If it's not real, it ain't going up. It will stay here or it will go down.

(Mel) So what happens to somebody who lives their life, whether good or bad but they learn their mistakes in their death bed and all of a sudden they, can I use the

word reincarnate or their soul is transfered to another container.

(Lou) It's too late if you learned it on your death bed. You've got to practice it.

(Mel) But what happens if they go into another container. What is the reason for no recollection if you remember your mistakes in the past, you won't make them again.

(Lou) Well that would be kind of cheating. To really know somebody or you know... If you know why your doing the time, if you know the crime obviously that would be

easy to focus but you know, in the universe they want purity, they don't want half assed, well ok I'll try to give it another shot, I know I screwed up fifty times

before but this time I'm really into it. No that's not going to cut it. To know if your really sincere, you've got to start with a blank slate.

(Mel) So somebody who maybe grows up with a silver spoon and has a privilaged life dies and all of a sudden is born in a third world country living in sub par

conditions. There is a reason why that person was appointed if you will.

(Lou) Happens all the time.

(Mel) Now you cannot transfer your soul to a non human. I mean an animal or can you?

(Lou) You can't but you can be transfered into an animal or into a blade of grass if they wish to put you there.

(Mel) So a gorilla does not have a soul.

(Lou) No, nope.

(Mel) Alright another listener says so much information is off limits and you will not comment on that. Lou like most areas in this field there is little to no

supporting evidence. It's hard to accept such information without some degree of evidence, even a tidbit. to that extent you may wish to ask is there anything that he

could add that could be verified, maybe in the near future even?

(Lou) Well you've got pronosticators up the rear end. There's no shortage of them and I'm not one of them. Just putting it out there.

(Mel) You know Lou, our new sloagan is disclosure one guest at a time and the fact that your here with us is maybe a sign disclosure is happening or am I just

speculating?

(Lou) Hey you know everyone has a shot at disclosure if they want it.

(Mel) Ok here's another one, have you had any other experiences like the one you describe in your book, in A Day with an Extraterrestrial. If so can you tell us a bit

more about that please or are you writing a book about it as well?

(Lou) I have many and I'm not presently writing about them. In the future if i get off my kiester I might write about them.

(Mel) (Laughs) You said therefore this world is a crazy place where police need criminals, where hospitals and doctors need sick people, where fire fighters need fires

and Psychiatrists need paranoid people and turmoil. Otherwise they are out of a job and out of business. this world operates on the pain and suffering of people, where

many of the sheep go willingly to the slaughter." How about the civilization types from zero through type five. Can you elaborate on this and can we get to type one if

what you mention is true?

(Lou) I'm not sure I understand your question.

(Mel) Well you talked about how in order for doctors to survive they need disease.

(Lou) Correct.

(Mel) In law enforcement to survive they need crime. So speaking of civilization types, I always ask this question to the scientifically reinaired guests Lou.

The current power structure in place and what you mentioned where war, disease and other free energy needed for them to survive. How could we ever get from type zero

to type one civilization?

(Lou) Well it's not in the works. Not for this planet, not for this type of planet. this planet is designed the way you read in the newspaper and the quotes you just

gave me.

(Mel) Your saying no chance to advance to a type one is what your saying.

(Lou) No.

(Mel) Well that's a very pessimistic outlook isn't it?

(Lou) It's only pessimistic if your not buying everything else I've said. If your not buying what I said and most of the stuff that we've talked about, then it's you

know doom and gloom, you know there's no hope for us but the fact is there are Utopia planets out the rear, all over the place and there are people who graduate from

this planet and go and live in Utopia and Utopia is not the highest you can go, I mean it's just mid level. It gets better the higher up you go. You know we're trying

to improve a prison. Prison sucks, you cant improve on it. If you have absolutely no freedom and just because you can fly to Vegas or to Rome in an aeroplane, that

doesn't mean you are free. That means you can't leave this planet. You can't leave this planet until someone says you can leave this planet and if your going up to a

better life or your going down to a worse life or your going to stay here to a simular life, that's it.

(Mel) It almost sounds like a religious statement Lou by saying you may go to Utopia if you behave.

(Lou) Or heaven.

(Mel) Exactly your going to go to heaven if you behave. What's the difference?

(Lou) Well you know the religion is not completely off base. In religion in secular ideas, concepts there's a lot of truth, It's just what truth do you want to accept.

Now to say well I believe in this deity therefore I'm going straight up, sorry that's bullshit. If your a crappy person you ain't going anywhere, I don't care who you

believe in.

(Mel) You say everyone is capable of communicating with the extraterrestrials. We all have a built in transmitters and they simply pick up our brain waves. So your

saying that every person on this planet Lou has a different and special frequency almost like a finger print. So you can tell us how this is done.

(Lou) Well how's a fingerprint done? I mean it's put in there and every soul is a fingerprint and of course fingerprints are not one hundred percent unique but souls

are and souls have their own vibration, their own frequency. There is no chance of screwing it up, they know who you are. No buracracy is going to mess you up. It's

what you are, is what you are and that's it and they know, at least the higher beings do, they know what your up to every second of your life.

(Mel) We're coming up to our last couple of questions. This listener says and I believe listener you can get more information, description and explaination of this on

the book A Day with an Extraterrestrial. I always wondered whether an alien spacecraft travels at the speed of light or through wormholes. How does an alien go to the

bathroom, since I heard there aren't any bathrooms inside the ships?

(Lou) No there are no bathrooms.

(Mel) Because what they consume, the energy that they consume. Let's call it energy not food, is done in such an effient way that it's used one hundred percent without

any kind of...

(Lou) That's how I explained it in my book but when your in one of these spaceships, it's like your in the presence of god. You know there's no way of describing it.

The fact is physiology does not work the same way. It's not like your producing urine and waste and stuff like that it's... I haven't talked too much about it, this

might be the first. So it's where you are, that's what makes the difference. It's not who you are or what container your in. Having to go to the bathroom and stuff

like that.

(Mel) Oh ok.

(Lou) You don't have to do that when your in a higher dimension of existence. Your organs and stuff like that, do not work the same way they do here.

(Mel) Now how do you know that you are out there in a physical fashion and your body not left behind and that's why you don't have to go to the bathroom?

(Lou) Well you would know at that time but when you are returned you might not know that and chances are you will not know that.

(Mel) And this is the last question that just came in about ten minutes ago. So lucky you listener that the question came before the interview. Mel can we ask Lou why

are we the left over spiritual matter to create a spiritual being. Lou will know what this means, thanks Robert.

(Lou) Well we are not left over spiritual matter, we are not matter for one. We are spiritual and we are unique and we are moving up into other dimensions. There are

certain souls that remain on planes like this for extended periods of times but you know the majority move up.

(Mel) It almost sounds like the religious equivalent of purgatory right?

(Lou) Sure.

(Mel) What ever you want to call it. Well Lou we are out of time and I apprieciate that we extended somewhat just to address all these questions, that the listeners

had for years. I bet they really wanted to listen to the voice behind the books and the words that you have shared with them and the various forums. So is this a sign

that maybe you are back to interacting with them again?

(Lou) Well I'm still kind of waiting for the coffee break queen.

(Mel) What does that mean?

(Lou) (Laughs)

(Mel) For the layman.

(Lou) That's a term for Milton. Only the people who have been reading my site would catch that one.

(Mel) Got it, maybe I haven't read that part but Lou, last concluding remarks in the years on this plane that we call earth. Do you have any conclusions to share with

us?

(Lou) It's just the basics, do the right thing and get pardoned.

(Mel) Get pardoned as in confession or as in when you die?

(Lou) As in don't repeat coming down to places like this.

(Mel) If we could only have recollection even though you call it cheating.

(Lou) No recollection, ain't going to happen.

(Mel) Lou I really appreciate that you accepted my invitation and I know our listeners around the world would really enjoy this interview. I hope we can bring you back

in the future with more updates and discuss... And have future discussions.

(Lou) Could happen. This is Lou Baldin, I know the truth and good luck with disclosure.

(Mel) (Laughs) That's fine, hey Lou thanks a lot.

(Lou) Ok Mel this is a pleasure thankyou.

(Mel) Bye.

(Lou) Bye.

(Mel) That was Lou Baldin a very fascinating discussion. I know this will be a classic show. Although I must admit that it created many mental paradigm shifts for me.

Just as I thought I was starting to make sense of things. I want to thank John Lear for a very eloquent introduction to this show.
    Last edited by Gio, 6th October 2016 at 14:02.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (6th October 2016), Dreamtimer (6th October 2016), Elen (6th October 2016), TimeSensitive (7th October 2016), Woody (6th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The repeated use of the word alien - turns me off. Serious researchers - some whom I know personally - never use the term alien. Myself, I utilise the terms Contact and Contactee along with Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft.

I had a strong emotional response when listening to the interview and the repeated use of the word alien became, shall I say, annoying. Being in the awakened state I have learned to trust my strong emotional responses and to stay with my critical thinking processes and not to allow my thinking to be swayed by what my auditory senses are hearing.

Interesting concepts and I understand the premise of the interview completely. The meta-language being used - for me - reeked of implied psychological messaging, in other words brain washing/mind control. As always I am not stating I am right and everyone else in wrong - just expressing myself.

Much Respect - as we make our way through an interesting and thought provoking subject - Amanda

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), bsbray (7th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), Gio (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    The repeated use of the word alien - turns me off. Serious researchers - some whom I know personally - never use the term alien. Myself, I utilise the terms Contact and Contactee along with Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft.

I had a strong emotional response when listening to the interview and the repeated use of the word alien became, shall I say, annoying. Being in the awakened state I have learned to trust my strong emotional responses and to stay with my critical thinking processes and not to allow my thinking to be swayed by what my auditory senses are hearing.

Interesting concepts and I understand the premise of the interview completely. The meta-language being used - for me - reeked of implied psychological messaging, in other words brain washing/mind control. As always I am not stating I am right and everyone else in wrong - just expressing myself.

Much Respect - as we make our way through an interesting and thought provoking subject - Amanda
    I had the same feeling Amanda, this sounded like a program of some kind. I'm glad you're here...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Gio (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    The word 'alien' aside, it might be best to read the entire transcript ...
    Amanda with all do respect i am not new to the UFO circus either ...

Having myself experiences that date back now fifty years ...And having
    been privilege to have talked to hundreds of experience-ers myself
    while in residence at the Eceti Ranch for many years ...

To quote my friend James Gilliland 'Contact Has Begun' many eons ago ...
    Last edited by Gio, 7th October 2016 at 07:12.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    Will share this here ...

Taken during an evening's skywatch July 27th 2012 by Ecetian friend ~ Susan from Colorado ...
    Just a hundred feet above the viewing field ... James calls them Pleiadian Scout Ships
    At the time of photo capture the object was apparently cloaked invisible, but was later
    discovered (a few hours later) when uploaded to her computer. At the time of capture
    the sky was pitch black. Please note this type of phenomena is not unusual while
    visiting the Eceti Ranch ...

I have come to understand that most contact is not visual, but more often made through
    the dream-state with communication delivered through what is referred to as 'uploads' ...
    Make what you will of it ...

Eceti Skys
    taken 11;30 pm July night with an infrared camera.

Below an enlarged view of the above photo with the Mt Adam mysterious
    dimensional portal opening up ...

Last edited by Gio, 7th October 2016 at 09:31. Reason: add photos

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (7th October 2016), Elen (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Elen - glad the words I write as an expression of my thoughts and feelings - resonate with you. Giovonni - I tried to read the transcript and again I had a strong emotional response. Where the person is describing how being on the Intergalactic Craft is somewhere between reality and imaginary: Again I reacted with strong emotions and felt uncomfortable.

Thanks for posting the photographs Giovonni - they reminded me of how a group of people I know run a group. Over the years they have purchased recording equipment and use it when they have 'Night Sits' and I recalled my friend (who runs the group) stating to me: Amanda there is nothing on the camera as we are watching but the next day when we review the film - there will be a dark shape.

Myself - I have photographic evidence that bewilders even my friends who are scientists. I recall showing photographic evidence to some science teachers and they were completely stumped - very interested but completely out of their range of knowledge and expertise.

One of my articles may be online - it is titled: Handprint On The Window. The evidence was given to me in confidence but the person was fine about an article - as long as I did not mention the location. I have my own photographs - one was published and I happened to have the magazine with me when I was attending a medical appointment with my GP (General Practitioner) and as he was preparing himself for my appointment I was looking at the magazine. He asked what I was reading as he turned around. He looked at the article and stated; "What is it?" I responded with; "You tell me and we'll both know."

I have much I do not share but there is much I will share. Like my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I hold the confidence of many many many people and when it comes to Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft - I too hold the confidence of a great many people. When people feel safe - they will come forward publicly - until then I respect their perspective.

Did not mean to derail the thread - forgive me if that is what I have done. Not done on purpose I can assure you all.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 7th October 2016 at 23:30. Reason: Spelling -doh!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (8th October 2016), Gio (7th October 2016), modwiz (7th October 2016)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Dear Amanda,

Note i really appreciate your perspective/views and most of all
    your intuitive receptors for energy signals - There is something very
    odd about Lou Baldin (the sleeper) which you might describe as 'alien'
    giggle/smile- And i personally don't agree (feel) all that he says is the
    same as my own intuitive perspective of what is occurring in this (our)
    solar system - But i believe it's always a good idea to take in others
    experiences to allow each of us to gain a much better perspective of
    whats occurring in the collective consciousness sphere of influence.

And please do note you most definitely resonate with me !

Blessing Love Gio
    Last edited by Gio, 8th October 2016 at 14:20.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th October 2016), Cearna (8th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (8th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Giovonni - as I have stated quite a few times - when I express myself: It does not mean that I am right and everyone else is wrong. One thing that has been very clear to me my entire life, is this: You can never tell someone else what to feel.

What makes you think that I do not research and read what others write - or - that I do not listen to interviews - or watch video clips???

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2016), Cearna (9th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (9th October 2016)

Thanks

Question

Giovonni - as I have stated quite a few times - when I express myself: It does not mean that I am right and everyone else is wrong. One thing that has been very clear to me my entire life, is this: You can never tell someone else what to feel.

What makes you think that I do not research and read what others write - or - that I do not listen to interviews - or watch video clips???

Think that response is a bit harsh Amanda ...
    I am not telling you how to do anything, as a matter of fact i was agreeing with you.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2016), Cearna (9th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (9th October 2016), lookbeyond (9th October 2016), modwiz (9th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Giovonni - Just writing in the manner I usually write. I asked you questions - that is all.

If there is one thing I have learned about communicating via the internet and a keyboard it is this: A lot of emotion can be lost on the typed word and that leaves room for mis-interpretation. In order to keep my teaching skills in good stead I give a couple of hours each week and help two young women to improve on their literacy skills. The first exercise is to write by hand - starting with printing and moving on to cursive. When we write by hand we use so much more of our cognition and even more when we write cursive/running writing.

If there is one thing about me that may not be evident via the typed word is the fact I wish I was a lot stronger.

Much Respect & Much Peace - when I write these words I actually mean them - Amanda

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), Gio (9th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks

Question

Did not mean to derail the thread - forgive me if that is what I have done. Not done on purpose I can assure you all.

hmm.

Last edited by Gio, 9th October 2016 at 22:45.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (9th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Giovonni - I am a critical thinker and often I think deeply on a subject and also think on a lateral level. Laterally - I start to think about what the subject is connected to et cetera which moves me into lateral thought and also creative thought where we problem solve. I have learned over time to be specific in my comments. That is all I am doing - being specific.

Literal thinking is the most practiced form of thinking - across our global society. For example: The teacher writes on the board or shows a visual learning resource and adheres (strictly) to a curriculum. Most people only practice that 'literal' form of thinking - many do not but all I know is that stating what I am thinking is the most honest form of communication I can engage in... some get me and some don't and I am okay with that....

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we all learn in our own unique way - Amanda

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Cearna (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (10th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016)