Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaccines

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Statement Vaccines

Sharing my personal research notes with regard to vaccines. I was prompted to commence my own research at the behest of parents who wanted to know more about a science based subject and were strapped for time. As usual I will mention the fact that the notes are not compiled in the usual university style. The notes are shared in an attempt to bridge the gap between those who are educated and those who have not been afforded opportunities to further their education. References are included as a professional courtesy and to assist those who are inclined towards self education. Please be reminded that I am not pro or anti vaccines. I am however very much in favour of freedom of choice.

Part 1 - Vaccines - The Whistleblower - The Correlations

Whistleblowers, the destruction of their lives is now a publicly recognizable pattern. When the issue is directly connected to Crimes Against Children, the public need to become informed about the facts of the specific topic in question.Vaccinations are a topic that is definitely in need of critical examination. Dr Andrew Wakefield is the Vaccine Whistleblower who alerted the public to vaccines being toxic to the human body - with a particular focus on the vaccination of Children.

Why do I refer to him as a doctor? Quite simply because his medical knowledge and expertise cannot be wiped away along with his medical qualifications - that is logic. Life in modern society is dominated by having a licence or a documented qualification or paperwork that claims an entitlement of some type but removing the document does not remove the knowledge, the first hand experience or the accrued wisdom.

Vaccine: n. preparation of attenuated (weakened) or killed disease-producing viruses or microorganisms (or of substances extracted from them) administered by mouth or by injection to induce active immunity to the specific disease. (Barrons Dictionary of Medical Terms, Page 460.)

Vaccine: n. Med. 1. a suspension of dead, attentuated, or otherwise modified microorganisms, (viruses, bacteria or rickettsiae) for innoculation to produce immunity to a disease by stimulating the production of antibodies. (Collins Dictionary, Page 1649.)

Having purchased copies of both Callous Disregard and Waging War on the Autistic Child by (Dr) Andrew J. Wakefield I see clearly how he came to form professional opinions about the correlation between vaccines and physical health issues in Children. He was quite simply studying medical documents, of patients and noted patterns. Some people have tried to state, unsuccessfully, that patterns in physical health issues do not equate to causation of vaccine injury. Let's apply logic to that opinion. When trying to identify an illness, whether it is a disease or syndrome - what is the first thing that medical professionals do? They collate all information and evidence that is relevant to the topic being questioned. They examine all patients who have the same symptoms. The symptoms can be visible to the eye and also those that can be identified via medical testing. So how can an opinion about vaccines not causing vaccine injury, when the fundamental assessments are identifying vaccines as a causative factor, be a valid opinion? Logic dictates that when many patients suffer the same symptoms - there must be a cause that is creating the symptoms.

There have been many people who have tried to publicly discredit (Dr) Andrew Wakefield. Articles published online and elsewhere have claimed that his medically documented information was discredited by medical professionals and retractions were published. I find the response below thought provoking, particularly the references to possibility.

Has been retracted by most of the authors. False - 11 of the 13 authors issued a retraction of the interpretation that MMR is a possible trigger for the syndrome described. This remains a possibility and a possibility cannot be retracted. (Callous Disregard, Page 18.)

Logic dictates that a possibility is still a viable option. Unless there is ample evidence to support that the 'possibility' is not a possibility then it remains undetermined. The authors, referenced above must have retracted for a reason. What reasons? Why did they change their opinion? Were they coerced into retracting? Were they offered an inducement of some type - to retract? Did they retract via their own free will? Did they retract due to fear? The authors retracting gives rise to questions - well at least it gives rise to questions in my lateral and critical thinking processes.

With the influx online of parents and carers clearly outlining the injuries of their Children, occurring immediately following a vaccination - the term possibility becomes stronger than before.

Parents are witnessing their Children suffer immediately upon receiving a vaccination. Reports vary from nausea and vomiting to paralysis, unconsciousness and sadly even death. When no other changes to lifestyle can be attributed to a physical injury, the recent receiving of a vaccine or multiple vaccines infers possibility remaining and becomes even more valid.

Children who did not have a physical injury prior to vaccination and then exhibiting injuries during and immediately after, cannot be ignored or discounted from the possibility that the vaccine is the common causative factor. The example of a Child with an existing (possible) vaccine injury, has symptoms that worsen when an additional vaccine is administered - the argument for vaccine injury develops into more than merely a possibility. Doesn't it?

[I]Child 4 is particularly significant since he represents a possible rechallenge case. Rechallenge is the term used to describe a situation in which symptoms develop after an exposure and after re-exposure to either the same or similar factor (eg., measles containing vaccine), there is an obvious recurrence or worsening of those symptoms. This specific set of circumstances is considered by the US Institute of Medicine to be powerful evidence of causation and cannot be dismissed as coincidence. Despite this worrying sequence of events and the progressive deterioration of this little boy, none of this appeared to be of the least concern to anyone other than his parents and some of the doctors at the Royal Free. (Callous Disregard, Page. 32.)I]

When medical professionals discount, ignore or refuse to examine the case of Children such as the little boy above referred to as Child 4 - what hope is there for the Whistleblower to get the necessary facts to the public? When medical professionals fail to include valid medical information and evidence - as evinced via Child 4 - the public have a right to know. Even a non medically trained person would be forced to acknowledge the scientific concept of rechallenge and with evidence to support the concept of rechallenge - possibility is still valid and actually gains momentum.

The following excerpt is very telling. It shows that parents are being forced, with the psychological tactic of guilt, into the practice of vaccination. At some time in the future, when ample information and evidence has been examined by all interested parties - will the medical industry be held to account for psychological assault on the parents, along with vaccine injury to the Child, which could translate legally - to physical assault occassioning permanent harm?

Because of her concerns about the MMR vaccine and what appeared to have happened to her older son following vaccination, the Mother of Child 7 decided not to give her younger son the MMR vaccination, the Mother of Child 7 decided not to give her younger son the MMR until he was 21 months old. She was finally persuaded that she was an irresponsible parent who was putting her infant boy at risk by not having him vaccinated.

...and...

Tormented by guilt and still trusting of doctors over her own instincts, she took him for the vaccine. Within 1 month he had become uncoordinated and had started losing skills. Like his brother, he had chronic unexplained alternating constipation and diarrhea with associated passage of blood and mucus. His blood tests revealed that he was anemic and his inflammatory markers were raised. Notably, however his colonoscopy showed no evidence of inflammation and the only findings at this stage was marked LNH of the ilium. His gastrointestinal symptoms worsened over the years and unable to get necessary investigations done in the UK, Mrs 7 flew him to Austin, Texas where he was reinvestigated at Thoughtful House Centre for Children.

...and...

He had a colonoscopy and his biopsies were examined at an independent pathology laborotory. This time it was found that he had chronic active inflammation in his colon and stomach. It is possible but unlikely that this had been missed when he had his first colonoscopy at the Royal Free. What is more likely, in the light of experience, is that either in 1996 bowel inflammation was somewhere other than his colon or that in some Children the disease progresses over time, potentially evolving on occassions into full-blown Crohn's disease. (Callous Diregard, Page. 33.)

The above excerpt defines the fact that parents are being co-erced into vaccinating and it appears they are then left to cope with the anguish of watching their Child suffer. Medical professionals do not appear to be examining all the medical evidence. When parents take their sick Child to their General Practitioner - what is the first thing that happens? The medical professional asks the Parent to describe the symptoms. Why - in the case of vaccine injuries - are medical professionals not taking into account the administering of vaccine? What is happening defies logic.

When a Child is being vaccinated and immediately vomits or experiences paralysis or loses consciousness - questions have to be asked - don't they? Questions about the vaccine/s that caused the reaction.

Family history was offered as a potential cause of autism by one medical professional. The parents accepted this possibility - there is that word again - and they examined their family tree.

He did offer the family an alternative: if they looked back into their family histories, then they would probably find at least one family member who had similar symptoms. Diligently, they did so. Child 9's mother was one of eight Children and both of her parents were one of ten Children. Her paternal grandfather was one of fifteen boys. Her husband's paternal grandmother was one of twenty-one Children. In spite of such enthusiastic procreation, neither autism nor anything resembling it had ever been an issue on either side of the family. Nonetheless, beyond that point, Child 9's father urged his wife not to mention the MMR again since the doctors considered her to be crazy. (Callous Disregard, Page.37.)

Such an extensive examination of a family tree cannot be ignored. Possibility is still very much in the realm of realisation and of being an acceptable candidate for causation of vaccine injury. Medical professionals who completely discount vaccine injuries as as possibility: Are they medically negligent? Are they medically incompetent? Are they just scared of realising they have bee poorly trained and feel locked in to an area of expertise that is out of their medical repertoire?

*****Will continue Part 1 in an additional post.*****

Much Peace - as we strive to keep learning - Amanda

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (13th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (13th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016), RealityCreation (6th March 2017), The One (13th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 1 - Vaccines - The Whistleblower - The Correlations continued...

Let's apply logic to the situation, from the perspective of the medical professional. They do not research or test vaccines. They are trained to administer as per professional agency protocol. They appear to not even be trained to address the possibility that they have administered a potentially dangerous toxin into a human body. Are medical professionals not sure, as to how best address the possibility, that vaccines are the causation of medical syndromes? Are they scared that becoming a voice for the victims, they too will have their lives destroyed? Do they not have an avenue to report suspected vaccine injury? Are the medical professionals in an untenable situation of having no options to explore - in an effort to support vaccine injured Children?

Clinical trials of vaccines and drugs are funded by the manufacturers to the principal purpose of profit. This is not a judgement or a criticism but an economic reality for an industry that is answerable first and foremost to its stockholders. (Callous Disregard, Page.51.)

The above excerpt is a vital component to consider when researching the topic of vaccines. As clearly stated it is not a judgement not a criticism but an integral part of an administration system. All administration systems have a base, a starting point and the manufacturers of vaccines would be a logical location to call a base - wouldn't it? If not - where is the base of the administrative system that mandates vaccination?

The legal representation of (Dr) Andrew Wakefield received several phone calls that eventuated in face to face meetings. The person in question, a senior civil servant wanted to share powerful, documented evidence about vaccines.

...a brand of the MMR vaccine had been withdrawn in Canada because it was unsafe; Canada had introduced an MMR vaccine containing the Urabe AM-9 mumps virus (Trivirix) in 1986. It soon became apparent that this vaccine caused unacceptably high rates of meningitis. (Callous Disregard, Page. 66.)

The senior civil servant had been invited to sit on the board for the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI). He had previously lived and worked in Canada.

...he was very caustious not to openly release the damning evidence that he had retained from Canada regarding the safety of the MMR vaccine.... however, his attempts to pass this crucial information on to the members of the JCVI were, to his astonishment, rebutted. (Callous Disregard, Page.66.)

The book Callous Disregard is well worth the effort of being studied in its entirety. The contents of professional paperwork identifying the link between measles vaccines and inflammatory bowel disease is evident. The connections to industry and financial gain are also featured. One more excerpt to stimulate lateral and critical thought.

Following rigourous peer-reviewed and online publication in Neurotoxicology, the paper was withdrawn, not apparently, on the instructions of the scientific editor but by the publishing company Elsevier. The links between this company and the pharmaceutical industry have been reported by Mark Blaxill in one of his excellent pieces for Age of Autism. Science, it would seem is available to the highest bidder. (Callous Disregard, Page. 248.)

Is there an agenda to silence the truth? Is there a fundamental financial agenda with regard to mandated vaccinations? Will the testimonies of countless parents continue to be ignored? Will the permanent injuries be recognised by medical professionals in the near future? Will mainstream media ever cover the vaccine debate with evidence from both sides? Will medical professionals become a voice for the vaccine injured Children?

Looking for medical papers online, I could only find one that was available to the public. There are sites that offer access to medical papers regarding the testing of vaccines but there is a cost to access the files - sadly as a Child Abuse Whistleblower my life has been destroyed, particularly on a financial level. I printed off a copy of the medical paper that was available to me and studied it.

Http://oncology.thelancet.com Title: Prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16 and 18) L1 virus like particle vaccine in young women: randomised double blind placebo-controlled multicentre phase II efficacy trial. Published online 7th April 2005.

Let's break down the title as it can have the appearance of seeming like an alien language, for those who are new to science and medical meta-language.

Prophylactic: adj. preventing the spread of a disease, as a prophylactic agent. n. agent that prevents disease. (Barrons Medical Dictionary, Page.368.)

Quadrivalent: adj. Chemistry. Another word for tetravalent = having a valency of four. (Collins Dictionary, Page.1552.)

Humanpapillomavrus: n. any one of a class of viruses that cause tumours, including warts, in humans. Certain strains infect the cervix and have been implicated as a cause of cervical cancer. Abbrev. HPV (Collins Dictionary, Page.738.)

Double blind study: n. experiment in which neither the investigator nor the subject knows whether the subject received the experimental variable (eg. a drug) or a placebo, thus eliminating any influence such knowledge might have on the reactions of the subject and the expectations or interpretations of the investigator. (Barrons Medical Dictionary, Page.133.)

Placebo: n. inactive substance. (eg: distilled water or sugar) or less than effective dose of a harmless substance subscribed and administered as if it were and effective dose of a needed drug; used as a control in tests of drug efficacy and for treatment of certain patients who do not need or should not be given a drug they request. (Barrons Medical Dictionary, Page.354.)

Reading the published paper referenced above, I began to ask questions about the manner in which the medical testing is described. For instance the referral to 'persistant' HPV infection. Now, I am not above being corrected if I should have misinterpreted the information contained in the published paper - but - it appears to me that the study was open to actually infecting those who participated in the study. For example:

The primary endpoint was the combined incidence of infection with HPV 6, 11, 16 or 18, or cervical or external genital disease (ie: persistant HPV infection, HPV detection at the last recorded visit, cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, cervical cancer or external genital lesions caused by the HPV types in the vaccine).

Tell me I am wrong but the above, taken from the 'Summary' on the first page seems to indicate the medical researchers are looking to detect the very virus that is supposed to protect. I was not sure how to interpret the following on page four of my printed copy;

1,158 women aged 16 - 23 years were recruited in Brazil, Europe and the USA. The study enrolled healthy women, who were not pregnant, had no previous abnormal Pap smears reported and reported a lifetime history of four or fewer male sex partners. Enrolment of virgins was restricted to women who were 18 years or older and who were seeking contraception. This study did not exclude women with previous HPV infection. Participants were required to use effective contraception during the trial.

Again, correct me if I am wrong but the reference to healthy women with no previous abnormal Pap smear does not knit in with the reference to not excluding women who have had HPV already. Logic, in my thinking processes suggests the testing was not conducted in a manner that clearly defined actual vaccine protection. For me to fully understand the medical testing in the paper referenced above, it would have made more sense to test only healthy women - wouldn't it?

I also wondered whether any of the participants, previously without the virus present in their body, tested positive for the HPV during the medical trial.

On page six of my printed copy I read, Concentrations of antibodies to HPV associated with protection from infection have not been defined. I do not want to read the words 'have not been defined' with regard to any vaccines that are mandated to be injected into a healthy body. And in addition, on the same page; ...presumably associated with clearance of HPV infection, I do not want to read the word 'presumably' within medical testing. Isn't the purpose of medical testing to ascertain facts and not presumptions? And certainly before being mandated for wider society?

In support of my critical literacy and thinking skills I will share a thought provoking excerpt from a readily available publication.

Dr Vera Schreibner, arguably one of the worlds most respected scientists and scholars on vaccine medical data. Her investigations uncover how the vaccine industrial complex (and complicut governmental regulatory bodies) produce pseudo-science that is fraught with inconsistencies, poorly designed studies, erroneous interpretations and conclusions that are patently false - by design not chance.

...further...

She calls vaccinations 'an illness of industry,' 'causing a pandemic' (of) degenerative diseases (and) behavioural problems. (Uncensored, Issue 18. December 2009 - March 2010. Page.52.)

A few pages further into the publication;

The conversations were conducted at a scientific level between top officials and expert scientists from the FDA, Centres for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the WHO and others, each providing evidence and/or confirmation that vaccines are dangerously contaminated.(Uncensored. Issue 18. December 2009 - March 2010.)

As with all my articles I do not write in strict adherence to university standards and include references as a courtesy. I write with the intention of providing a solid base, for those who like to self-educate. Please remember the following when researching any controversial topic.

Public opinion also suggests that the lives of the Mandatory Reporters are so often destroyed that it is a noticeable and predictable pattern. This matter has a basis on Crimes Against Children.... (Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights, Central Address, 20th & 21st March 2014. Matter No.SYG1089/2013.

***** Part 2 will be added soon.*****

Much Peace - as we seek answers to our questions - Amanda

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (13th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (13th August 2016), Elen (13th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016), RealityCreation (6th March 2017), The One (13th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 2 is longer than Part 1 so I will break it up into a few sections. At this point I would like to state that; It is truly incredible what I learned via my own research. All books, journals, magazines, documents and recorded documentary style information were freely available to the public. Amazing what can be found when a person starts looking.

Part 2: Vaccines - The Schedule - The Chemicals

The mandated vaccine schedule within Australia is immense and the chemicals involved appear to be unsafe and untested on humans. Chosen at random are a selection of vaccines to research critically via their chemical compositions. To research all the vaccines within the current Australian vaccine schedule would require considerable time.

1. Australian Government - Department of Health - Immunise Australia Program
    National Immunisation Program Schedule (From 20th April 2015)
    Page last updated 17th June, 2015.
    Listed from Birth to 4 Years are a total of 41 immunisations.

2. Australian Government - Department of Human Services
    Information accessed 13th December, 2015.
    Listed from Birth to 4 years are a total of 41 immunisations.

The list includes vaccines that are one injection but include more than one actual vaccine. I have itemised the vaccines so as to examine the actual chemical content of each vaccine as well as the adjuvants. Each ampoule of vaccine contains the vaccine or vaccines as well as an adjuvant. Only a small amount of the fluid is actually the vaccine and the rest is the adjuvant. The chemical components that make up the adjuvant appear to be unsafe and untested as well.

Vaccines chosen for the purpose of this article are; Hepatitus B, Diptheria and Tetanus, MMRV - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chickenpox), Gardasil is included, given there is a lot of public discussion regarding the administering of the vaccine to both Female and Male Children. Tetanus has long been proven to be beneficial and as such has been included to ensure the article is not viewed with particular bias. It is imperative to read the listed contents of any vaccine, to become informed and educated and to know the possible side effects and potential permanent injuries that may ensue. The chemicals listed and researched for the purpose of this article are intended to assist people who may be new to science and scientific meta-language. The chemicals listed and researched within this article are not a comprehensive guide.

Birth = Hepatitus B
    Informed Choice - Vaccine Ingredients - http://www.informedchoice.info
    Engerix-B (recombinant hepatitus B) - Genetic sequence of the hepatitus B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, thimerosal.
    GMO Yeast - unable to locate a Material Safety Data Sheet for GMO product.
    Yeast Protein 7mcg
    A hidden form of MSG (Monosodium L-Glutamate), it creates synthetic free glutamic acid. Most vaccines contain hidden forms of MSG, such as hydrolysed gelatin, as this feeds the virus. (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines)

Gelatin - Sigma Aldrich - BioFiles 2008: Information located online reveals that Gelatins come in varying forms including, powders derived from bovine skin and porcine skin, as well as hydrolysed powder from porcine skin. All were listed as suitable for cell culture. Please research for further information.

MSG - sodium salt of glutamate acid, made from molasses, sugar beet, wheat gluten, corn starch or by bacterial fermentation, may be GM. Function - Flavour enhancer. Potential Effects - Heart palpitations, irritability, dizziness, pins and needles in upper limbs, neck pain, bronchospasm in asthmatics, restlessness, headache, heart arrhythmia, depression, nausea, migraine, tingling and numbness, prohibited in foods for infants. (The Chemical Maze, Page. 57.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Aluminum Hydroxide - ScienceLab.com
    Section 3: Hazards Identification - Potential Acute Health Effects: Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Potential Chronic Health Effects: Carcinogenic Effects: Not Available. Mutagenic Effects: Not Available. Teratogenic Effects: Not Available.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Thimerosal - Spectrum Laborotory Products
    Section 3. Hazards Identification - Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation (lung irritant). Severe over-exposure can result in death. Potential Chronic Health Effects - Carcinogenic Effects: Not Available. Mutagenic Effects: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Teratogenic Effects: Not Available. Developmental Toxicity: Not Available. The substance is toxic to kidneys, central nervous system. The substance may be toxic to liver, spleen. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a highly toxic material may produce general deterioration of health by an accumulation in one or many human organs. Section 11. Toxicological Information - Chronic Effects On Humans - Mutagenic Effects: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Causes damage to the following organs, kidneys, central nervous system. Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: May cause adverse reproductive effects and developmental defects (female fertility - post implantation mortality, fetotoxicity). May affect genetic material. NB: The notes here are continued in length and I would recommend reading the entire MSDS to view all the listed information. Section 16. Other Information - Other Special Considerations: Thimerosal is a Mercury compound. It is on the Prop.65 list as a Mercury Compound. Under Prop.65 Mercury and Mercury compounds are listed as 'Chemicals known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity.'

Thimerosal: An organomercury compound, banned in cosmetics in Canada, restricted in cosmetics in the USA and the EU. Function: Preservative. Potential Effects: Skin irritation. wildlife and environmental toxicity, suspected kidney and immunotoxicity, recognised developmental toxicity. (The Chemical Maze, Page. 194.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Hepatitus B - MSDS Online
    Section 2 - Health Hazard. Infectious Dose: Not known, however, 1mL of infected blood may contain 102-109 HBV particles. Section 4 - Viability. Susceptibility to Disinfectants: Susceptible to many disinfectants; 1% sodium hypochlorite, 70% ethanol, 2% alkalinized glutaraldehyde, formaldehyde. (Susceptibility: n. condition of being easily affected by a disease-causing organism; condition of being more than normally vulnerable. Barrons Medical Dictionary, Page. 428.)

... will be continued ...

Much Peace - as we continue to seek answers - Amanda

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (15th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 2: Vaccines - The Schedule - The Chemicals continued...

Two Months = Diptheria & Tetanus

DPT: diptheria - tetanus - pertussis. Diptheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Formaldehyde - Kendon.com.au
    Section 3. Hazard Identification - Hazardous to the criteria of Worksafe Australia. Hazard Category: Harmful, Corrosive. Acute Health Effects: Swallowed: Toxic if swallowed. Will cause burns to the mouth, mucous membranes, throat, oesphagus and stomach. If sufficient quantities are ingested (swallowed) death may occur. Eye: Will cause burns to eyes with effects including; Pain, tearing, conjunctivitis and if duration of exposure is long enough, blindness will occur. Skin: Toxic by skin contact. Inhaled: Toxic if inhaled. Chronic: Some long term animal test data suggests a carcinogenic potential. The following is an excerpt from the MSDS: Asthma like symptoms have occasionally been reported following inhalation. Animal studies have shown formaldehyde to cause carcinogenic effects. In particular, chronic inhalation studies in rats have shown the development of nasal cavity carcinomas at 6 and 15 ppm. These cancers developed at concentrations which produced chronic tissue irritation and would not be voluntarily tolerated by humans. As cited via IPCS Environmental Health Criteria 89, Formaldehyde, World Health Organisation, Geneva, 1989.

Does the above excerpt suggest that in 1989 Formaldehyde was already recognised as carcinogenic to humans - but - still included in vaccines?????

Section 11.Toxicological Information: Non-lethal Irreversible Effects After A Single Exposure - The substance is capable of causing serious irreversible effects after a single exposure and is determined to be a hazardous substance. Such irreversible effects can include central nervous system effects, kidney necrosis, liver lesions, anaemia or paralysis.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Aluminum Phosphate - ScienceLab.com
    Section 3. Hazards Identification - Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Corrosive to eyes and skin. The amount of tissue damage depends on length of contact. Eye contact can result in corneal damage or blindness. Skin contact can produce inflammation and blistering. Inhalation of dust will produce irritation to gastro-intestinal or respiratory tract, characterised by burning, sneezing and coughing. Severe over-exposure can produce lung damage, choking, unconsciousness or death. Potential Chronic Health Effects - Carcinogenic: Not Available. Mutagenic Effects: Not Available. Teratogenic Effects: Not Available. Developmental Toxicity: Not Available.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Ammonium Sulfate - Avogadro.chem.lastestate.edu
    Section 3. Hazard Identification - Warning! Causes eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. Potential Health Effects: Eye - causes eye irritation. Causes redness and pain. Skin - Causes skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin. May cause reddening of the skin. Ingestion - May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. May be harmful if swallowed. Inhalation - Causes respiratory tract irritation. May contribute to asthma attacks or clearance problems in persons with these pre-existing pulmonary diseases. Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis. Prolonged or repeated exposure may cause permanent eye damage. Systemic ammonia poisoning is possible if sufficient absorption occurs. Section 12. Ecological Information - Environmental: No information available. Physical: No information available. Other: Do not empty into drains.

Thimerosal: Please refer to notes already cited.

Washed Sheep RBCs: RBC (Red Blood Cells.) No information at this time.

Safety Data Sheet - Tetanus & Diptheria Toxoids Adsorbed - Akorn
    Section 2. Hazards Identification - Physical Hazards: Not Available. Health Hazards: Not Available. Section 10. Stability & Reactivity - Reactivity: No data available. Possibility of Hazardous Reactions: No data available. Section 11. Toxicological Information - Inhalation: No data available. Ingestion: No data available. Skin Contact: No data available. Acute Toxicity - Dermal: No data available. Acute Toxicity - Inhalation: No data available. Target Organ Effects: No data available. Reproductive Effects: No data available. Carcinogenicity: No data available.

Eighteen Months = MMRV: Measles - Mumps - Rubella - Varicella (Chickenpox)

M-R-Vax:Measles, rubella live virus. (Also contains Sorbitol)

Hydrolized Gelatin: Please refer to notes already cited.

Chick Embryonic Fluid: No information located at this time.

Human Diploid Cells from Aborted Fetal Tissue: No information located at this time.

Varivax: Chickenpox - varicella live virus. (Also contains Neomycin)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Phosphate - ProSci Tech Australia
    Material Name: Phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4 Section 3. Composition Information on Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 0.8%, Potassium Phosphate 0.02%. Disodium Hydrogen Orthophosphate 0.1%, Potassium Chloride 0.02%, Water 99%. NB: Did not state whether Water is pure or containing Sodium Fluoride. Section 11. Toxicological Information - Exposure & Health Effects: None known. Human/Animal Data: Not available. Carcinogenic Category: No data available to classify Carcinogenic Category. Other Carcinogenic Category: None available. Section 12. Ecological Information - Ecotoxicity: Not Available.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Sucrose - ScienceLab.com
    Section 3. Hazards Identification - Potential Chronic Health Effects - Carcinogenic Effects: A4 (Not classifiable for human or animal.) Mutagenic Effects: Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. Teratogenic Effects: Not Available. Developmental Toxicity: Not Available. Section 11. Toxicological Information - Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: No adverse reproductive affects have been found in humans however at extremely high oral doses of 638,000 mg/kg given to rats during pregnancy showed some effects on newborn (growth, developmental anomalies of central nervous system). Passes through the placental barrier in humans. Chronic Potential Health Effects: No information.

Monosodium Glutamate (MSG): Please refer to notes already cited.

Processed Gelatin: Please refer to notes already cited.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Fetal Bovine Serum - SAFC Biosciences
    Section 11. Toxicological Information - Primary Irritant Effect: This product is a potential irritant to the eyes, respiratory system and skin. This product may also be harmful if ingested. Complete toxicological properties have yet to be determined. Intended Use: For further manufacturing use. This product is not intended for human or therapeutic use.

Guinea Pig Embryo Cells - Basic Information Only - http://www/atcc.org/products
    Organism: Cavia porcellus, guinea pig. Tissue: Fetus. Cell Type: Transformed with benzo(a)pyrene. Biosafety classification is based on U.S. Public Health Service Guidelines. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their facilities comply with biosafety regulations for their own country.

Material Safety Data Sheet - Albumin from Human Blood - Cayman Chemical
    Section 2. Hazardous Identification - Warning! GHS Hazard Phrases: H302 Harmful if swallowed. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. GHS Response Phrase: P301 + 312 If swallowed call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Adverse Human Health: Handle as if capable of transmitting infectious agents. Effects & Symptoms: Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Material may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. May be harmful by inhalation or skin absorption. May cause skin or respiratory irritation. To the best of our knowledge, the toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated. Section 10. Stability & Reactivity - Conditions to Avoid: No data available. Section 12. Ecological Information - Toxicity: Avoid release into the environment. Runoff from fire control or dilution water may cause pollution.

Human Diploid Cells from Aborted Fetal Tissue: Unable to locate MSDS.

... and ...

Much Peace - as we seek answers - Amanda

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (15th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), Elen (15th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Fifteen Years = Gardasil
    Gardasil Ingredients: http://www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines

Aluminum 225 mcg
    Common Name - Aluminum, Chemical Symbol - Al, Atomic No. 13. Most abundant metal on earths outer layer, used in compounds to treat excessive stomach acidity and used as a disinfectant. (Barrons Dictionary of Medical Terms, Page. 479.)

Animal and human studies have shown aluminum can cause nerve cell death and that vaccine aluminium adjuvants can allow aluminum to enter the brain. Inflammation at the injection site leading to chronic joint and muscle pain as well as fatigue. (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines.)

Aluminum Compounds: Functions - Various. Potential Effects - Suspected respiratory toxicity, aluminium alters the function of the blood-brain barrier, strong evidence of human neurotoxicity. (The Chemical Maze, Page.75.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Aluminium - ScienceLab.com
    Section 3: Hazards Identification - Potential Chronic Health Effects: Carcinogenic Effects: Not Available. Mutagenic Effects: Not Available. Teratogenic Effects: Not Available. Developmental Toxicity: Not Available. This substance is toxic to lungs. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a highly toxic material may produce general deterioration of health by an accumulation in one or many human organs.

Sodium Borate 35 mcg
    Borax from the processing of sodium borate ores, restricted in cosmetics in Canada and the EU. Functions - buffering. Potential Effects - Suspected liver, endocrine, cardiovascular and neurotoxicity. Safe with qualifications, 5% not safe for use on infant or injured skin. (The Chemical Maze, Page. 181.)

The main ingredient of Boric Acid is often used in powdered form to kill cockroaches. Sodium Borate is now listed as a dangerous poison. Symptoms of Sodium Borate poisoning are very similar to many of the side effects being reported with regard to the Gardasil vaccine. Substances and mixtures imported to the EU that contain Borax are now required to be labelled with the warnings, 'May damage fertility' and 'May damage the unborn Child.' (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines)

Material Saefty Data Sheet - Sodium Borate - Fisher Scientific
    Section 3: Hazards Identification - Emergency Overview: Warning! May cause harm to the unborn child. May impair fertility. Causes eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. Human fatalities have been reported from acute poisoning.

Polysorbate 80 50 mcg
    Petroleum derived, may be palm oil derived, may be GM, may be animal derived. Functions - emulsifying surfactant. Potential Effects - May contain trace amounts of dioxane, safe as used up to 25%. (The Chemical Maze, Page. 168.)

Injecting Polysorbate 80 into prepubescent rats caused rapid and abnormal growth of reproductive organs, rats were sterile. When used intravenously with vitamins it has caused anaphylactic shock. (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Ploysorbate 80 - The Chemistry Store
    Section 5. Health Hazards (Acute and Chronic) - Skin Contact: May cause irritation. Inhalation: Not established. Eye Contact: May cause irritation. Ingestion: Not established. Section 6. Emergency First Aid Procedures - Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with large quantities of cold clean water for at least fifteen minutes. Call a physician immediately. Ingestion: Administer water or milk to dilute. Contact a physician or local poison control centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting.

L-histidine 0.78 mcg
    An essential amino acid which is a precursor to allergic reactions. It stimulates the inflammatory response of skin and mucous membranes. Also responsible for forming metal bearing enzymes, such as the toxic metal storage protein metallothionein. Metals such as zinc, copper and nickel are transported by binding to L-histidine and the binding is essential for excretion of excess heavy metals. Many parents of autistic Children are familiar with metallothionein and MT deficiency. (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - L-histidine - Laborotory Reagent Indo Gulf Company
    Section 3. Hazards Identification - Emergency Overview: Caution! May cause eye and skin irritation. May cause respiratory and digestive tract irritation. The toxicological properties of this material have not been fully investigated. Target Organs: No data found. Potential Health Effects - Ingestion & Inhalation: The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated. Chronic: Laborotory experiments have resulted in mutagenic effects.

Sodium Chloride 9.56 mcg
    Common table salt, used in the replenishment of fluids and electrolytes and in irrigating mediums and enemas. (Barrons Dictionary of Medical Terms, Page. 414.)

Salt from sea water or mining of rock salt. Functions - Bulking, masking, viscosity controlling. Potential Effects - May cause or aggravate acne, suspected cardiovascular toxicity, not assessed for safety in cosmetics. (The Chemical Maze, Page 181.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - Salt/Sodium Chloride - International Salt SPL Group
    Section 3. Hazards Information - Health. Inhalation: Inhalation of product may cause mild irritation of nose and throat. Ingestion: Ingestion of large amounts may cause gastrointestinal upset. Section 8. Reactivity Data. Conditions to Avoid: Wet/damp conditions can cause caking and corrosion.

Yeast Protein 7 mcg
    A hidden form of MSG (Monosodium L-glutamate), it creates synthetic free glutamic acid. Most vaccines contain hidden forms of MSG, such as hydrolysed gelatin, as this feeds the live virus. (Reference - www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines)

MSG - sodium salt of glutamic acid, made from molasses, sugar beet, wheat gluten, corn starch or by bacterial fermentation, may be GM. Function - Flavour enhancer.Potential Effects - Heart palpitations, irritability, dizziness, pins and needles in upper limbs, neck pain, bronchospasm in asthmatics, restlessness, headache, heart arrhythmia, depression, nausea, migraine, tingling and numbness, prohibited in foods for infants. (The Chemical Maze, Page 57.)

Material Safety Data Sheet - L-Glutamic Acid - Laborotory Reagent Indo Gulf Co.
    Section 3. Hazards Identification - Caution! May cause eye and skin irritation. May cause respiratory and digestive tract irritation. Ingestion: May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Chronic: No information found. Section 4. First Aid Measures - Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid. Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Get medical aid.

Wikipedia lists the following ingredients for the Gardasil Vaccine: Major capsid protein L1 of HPV types 6, 11, 16, 18, amorphous aluminium hydroxyphosphate sulfate (adjuvant), yeast protein, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80 and sodium borate. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardasil accessed 14th April 2016.)

Gardasil requires a series of three vaccine injections. Triple the above amounts.

Please consider visiting the following sites for the purpose of cross referencing and further education. I have included a selection of vaccines and their listed ingredients as a cross reference mainly to show the commonality of many vaccine ingredients.

... and ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Vaccine Liberation - Information - http://www.vaclib.org/basic/vacingredients.htm

DPT: Diptheria bacteriu, pertussis organisms, tetanus toxoid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, aluminium and mercury.
    MMR: Live measles virus, live mumps virus, live rubella virus, chick embryo, human foetal cells, neomycin, sorbitol, gelatine.
    Hepatitus B: Hepatitus B virus gene, aluminium hydroxide, mercury, formaldahyde. For the genetically engineered vaccine: Aluminium hydrochloride, sodium chloride and mercury.
    Acel-Immune DTaP: Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine ADsorbed - Produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate, polysorbate 80, gelatin.
    Biavax: Rubella and Mumps Virus Vaccine Live - Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin. Medium: Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.
    MMR: Measles Mumps Rubella Live Virus Vaccine - Produced using sorbitol, neomycin, hydrolized gelatin. Mediums: M & M - Chick embryo. Rubella - Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.
    M-R-Vax: Measles and Rubella Virus Vaccine Live. Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin. Mediums: Measles - Chick embryo. Rubella - Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal cells.
    Meruvax II: Rubella Vaccine Live. Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin. Medium: Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.
    Mumpsvax: Mumps Virus Vaccine Live. Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin. Medium: Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.
    Recombivax: Hepatitus B Vaccine Recombinant. Produced using thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide. Medium: Yeast (residual <1% yeast protein).
    Varivax: Varicella Virus Vaccine Live. Produced using sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, processed gelatin. Medium: Human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.

Please consider visiting the website of the CDC Centres for Disease Control & Prevention - http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines

The following published excerpts are included to aid lateral and critical thought, as well as intellectual discourse.

'In 1975 Germany stopped requiring pertussis (whooping cough) vaccination. Today less than 10% of German Children are vaccinated against pertussis. The number of cases of pertussis has steadily decreased even though far fewer Children are receiving a pertussis vaccine.'

and

'Measles outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination rates over 98%, in all parts of the US including areas that had reported no cases of measles for years. As measles immunisation rates rise to high levels, measles becomes a disease seen only in vaccinated persons. An outbreak of measles occurred in a school where 100% of the Children had been vaccinated. Measles mortality rates had declined by 97% in England before measles vaccination was instituted.'

and

'Walene James, autor of Immunization: The Reality Behind The Myth, states that the full inflammatory response is necessary to create a real immunity.' & 'Prior to the introduction of measles and mumps vaccines Children got measles and mumps and in a great majority of cases these diseases were benign. Vaccines 'trick' the body so it does not mount a complete inflammatory response to the injected virus.' Dr James Howenstine M.D. Uncensored. Issue 26. December 2011 - March 2012. Page 91.)

Personal Notes: I could not locate any medical studies or published articles that indicate the testing of 41 multiple vaccines, that fall between the ages listed on the current government vaccine schedule. My focus, when seeking published research and/or medical testing was on the fact 41 vaccines are currently listed. To the best of my knowledge, there appears to not be any publicly available medical documentation that supports the administering of 41 vaccines, in the first four years of life, as completely safe. This would also intimate that the lack of publicly available medical gives rise to the issue of effectiveness. The safety and effectiveness of injecting 41 vaccines, during the first four years of life, as well as multiple doses of adjuvant - must be medically documented but I could not locate any such medical or scientific documentation - independent or other.

I would suggest taking this article to the next General Practitioner medical appointment. Ask your medical professional for the whereabouts of documents of medical/scientific testing, conducted on the safety and effectiveness of administering 41 vaccines and multiple adjuvants, during the first four years of life. I am sure that medical professionals will be able to locate the specific documentation requested. To inject 41 vaccines and multiple adjuvants into a healthy newborn up to and including their fourth year of life - would surely have been thoroughly medically researched before making the vaccination schedule publicly mandated

Should I have made any errors within this article - please contact me via Private Messages - so that I can make amendments in the first instance. I have taken great care to reproduce vaccine ingredient information accurately and have printed hard copies of all Material Safety Data Sheets and other references which are kept on file. This article has not been written to a strict university standard but references have been included as a courtesy. This article has been written in a format that is intended to assist those who want to self educate and need a solid base with which to commence their own research.

Everytime I viewed; 'Not Available' and 'Not Established' and 'No Data Found' on the Material Safety Data Sheets I found myself asking questions about how thoroughly the chemical in question had been tested on humans - or - whether the chemical in question had been tested on humans at all. I also found myself asking questions about the toxicity of ingestion and the correlation of directly injecting the chemical into the living body via an intramuscular method.

I feel sure someone will be able to locate independently tested, scientifically valid information for all areas denoted as; 'Not Available' and 'Not Established' and 'No Data Found.'

Part 3 will be added soon.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (15th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 3 - Vaccines - Facts - Primary Caregivers - Legal Rights - Professional Oaths

Discerning facts takes time and vaccine research on a personal self-educating level must be thorough. It is my experience that there is a plethora of information and evidence regarding vaccines, now available to the public. What I share here is a very small sample of what can be found when searching for hard copy documentation as well as that which is published online.

Where did the practice of vaccination actually have its origins? There are a variety of explanations and as such, I will leave the choice of origin completely up to the reader. I chose the origin that made the most sense with regard to my personal research, whether I have chosen correctly or not - what has ensued is definitely open to the scrutiny of our global population. Children are vulnerable and need our voice to provide protection until they are mature enough to voice their own concerns.

It appears that in 1717 a woman called Lady Mary Montagu was used as a smokescreen by the Jesuits to introduce, what has been referred to as a religious rite, to British Royalty. Lady Montagu was not a medical professional but she played her part in ensuring the human disease of smallpox was injected into the bloodstream of two of the daughters of the Prince of Wales - in the guise of what we now refer as a vaccination. Anyone who has studied history knows that less than sanitary living conditions are what often permits any disease to thrive.When living conditions were improved with general cleanliness and when quarantine was enacted, illness was managed and all without the need for vaccination. Vaccination stimulates the immune system, the body's defense mechanism. Repeated vaccination exhausts the immune system. (The True Meaning of Vaccines Might Shock You and the Remedy for True Health - Even More Stunning. Ancient Structures & History - Health - 25th November, 2015.)

Without a doubt the following excerpts provide crucial information, with regard to understanding what occurs within the brain, when a vaccination is administered to a human body, particularly a healthy human body. The excerpts define what is undoubtedly causing vaccine injuries. The key word is excitotoxicity.

... how is this linked to excitotoxicity? Neuroscientists have known for some time that inflammatory cytokines cause the brain to release higher levels of glutamate - the more intense the inflammation, the higher the brain glutamate level. The highest levels are found in the prefrontal lobes and limbic system, the areas most related to mood control. MSG also increases brain inflammation.

... and ...

A great number of studies have shown that when you vaccinate an animal, the body's inflammatory cytokines not only increase dramatically but so do the brains inflammatory chemicals. The brain has its own immune system that is intimately connected to the body's immune system.

... and ...

The main immune cell in the brain is called the microglia. Normally these brain cells are lying throughout the brain in a resting state (called ramified). Once activated, they can move around, travelling between brain cells like amoeba (called amoeboid microglia). (Dr Blaylock - VRAN Newsletter, Lead Article - Vaccine Risk Awareness Network, Inc., Spring 2008.)

In simple terms, when in a resting state the microglia provide a support and protection system for the brain cells. The brain cells are connected to dendrites and synapses. Healthy dendrites and synapses are vital to a properly functioning brain. When they are activated they secrete harmful chemicals which include inflammatory cytokines, chemokines, free radicals, lipid peroxidation products and two excitotoxins named glutamate and quinolinic acid.

The excitotoxicity compels the chemicals to seek out and kill any invading chemicals, for example a virus. The administering of a vaccine is what stimulates the process known as excitotoxicity. When the process occurs naturally, usually the activation of the invading chemicals lasts anywhere from a few days to two weeks. During the naturally occurring phase, the virus is killed and then the natural immune system procedures shut down. The naturally occurring systems allow the brain to rest and repair the damage done by its own immune system procedures - the excitotoxicity process.

What is essential to know, when learning about vaccines, is that stimulating the natural immune system with a man made chemical mixture is very different to allowing the natural system to operate in its intended manner. When a vaccine is administered the intention is to stimulate the natural immune system in an intense manner for as long as possible. Scientific medical studies have shown that the adjuvants alone can cause immune system overstimulation for as long as two years. The overstimulation of brain microglia creates a continuous supply of the destructive excitotoxic chemicals. (Paraphrased from - How Vaccines Can Damage Your Brain. http://www.whale.to/b/blaylock.html

Supposing, for a moment, that vaccinations actually prevent disease in a healthy body why has the following been documented, time and time again in countless published articles?

... also statistics showing that death rates from targeted diseases rose with the introduction of vaccines. ... side-effects ascribed to modern vaccines are cot or crib death (SIDS), a strong rise in autism and ADHD and shaken baby syndrome (spot bleeding on the brain). ... and ... Vaccinated Children are reported to have about 150% more neurological disorders such as ADHD and autism compared to unvaccinated Children. (Walter Last, Page.83. - Uncensored. Issue 33. September - December 2013.)

When law courts know of medical documentation that proves vaccinations are not completely safe - why is this not included within mainstream news reports? Why is properly documented medical information relative to the safety and efficacy of vaccines not being reported on by journalists? As stated in the following excerpt, it is clear that legal professionals as well as at least one major pharmaceutical company know that vaccines are fraught with risks. Risks that can even prove fatal.

Headline: Vaccines Cause Sudden Death, proves document hidden by Big Pharma for two years. An Italian Court has unearthed a formerly classified document that proves vaccines cause death and that vaccine companies don't want you to know this... published on the US National Library of Medicine (NLM) website, a 1,271 page report by British drug firm GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) reveals that certain combination vaccines administered to Children are known to cause sudden death but the company chose to obscure and conceal this in official safety reports. ... specifically with the 'Infanrix-hexa' vaccine (combined diptheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, hepatitus B, inactivated poliomyelitis and haemophilis influenza type B) made by GSK as well as Prevenar 13 vaccine by Pfizer and several other vaccines. (Johnathan Bensen. 28th January 2015 - Page. 88, Uncensored. Issue 39. March - June 2015.)

A concerned doctor files to obtain medical documentation via Freedom of Information Act in the United Kingdom and again the public are alerted to facts, not previously included in publicly available reports.

... has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have; 1. Known the vaccines don't work. 2. Known they cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. 3. Known that are a hazard to Children. 4. Colluded to lie to the public. 5. Worked to prevent safety studies. (Andrew Baker, Food Freedom News, 29th September 2012.)

... and ...

Last edited by Amanda, 3rd March 2017 at 20:14. Reason: thread merge

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (16th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 3: Vaccines - Facts - Primary Caregivers - Legal Rights - Professional Oaths continued...

Critics of people who elect to self educate on the subject of vaccines will sometimes be highly judgemental of any article that is not printed within a medical journal. It must be mentioned that due diligence is the cornerstone of any editor and publisher. To publish a medically themed article without having conducted due diligence would open the avenue for legal action. Modern Technology has provided our global society with an onslaught of medically documented information, that itemises the risks contained within any given mandated vaccine schedule. To place those responsible for concealing the medical risks of vaccines in a courtroom - is only a matter of time - isn't it? If the doctor in the United Kingdom accessing concealed documents is not enough perhaps the following will pique your interest.

Immunologist Admits Babies Only Vaccinated to 'Train Parents' Vaccine proponent acknowledges shots in the first year of infants life are pointless. ...a PhD immunologist and vaccine proponent admitted during a conference involving health professionals that babies are only given shots up to one year of age in order to 'train the parents' to enter their Children into the medical system and that the vaccines are completely worthless. (Neil Z Miller & Gary S Goldman, Page. 85., Uncensored. Issue 30. December 2012 - March 2013.)

I found the medical information in the following article compelling and share here as small section, to stimulate lateral and critical thinking processes within the reader.

... that compared the neurologic development of about 100 premature babies who were fed a standard IV solution that contained aluminium, with the development of 100 premature babies who were fed the same solution with almost all aluminum filtered out. The study was prompted by a number of established facts; that injected aluminium can build up to toxic levels in the bloodstream, bones and brain; that premature babies have decreased kidney function and thus a higher risk of toxicity; that an autopsy performed on one premature baby whose sudden death was otherwise unexplained, revealed high aluminium concentrations in the brain and that aluminium toxicity can cause progressive dementia.

Within the same published article, Dr Sears states;'... documents don't tell us what the maximum safe dose would be for a healthy baby or child and I can't find such information anywhere.'(This Study Reveals Children are Being Vaccinated With Toxic Levels of Aluminium Causing Neurological Damage and Autism, 28th January 2016, Vactruth.com)

Independent studies, with regard to the efficacy of vaccines, are being conducted by professionals around the globe. One headline stating that, Without Doubt Unvaccinated Children Are Far Healthier Than Their Vaccinated Peers. During the 1990's a vaccine study discerned the fact, vaccinated Children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and other chronic health problems. An increase in tonsillitis in vaccinated Children and a complete absence of tonsillectomies in unvaccinated Children. Of the Children requiring a tonsillectomy, 92% had received a measles vaccination. The study was conducted by the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) in New Zealand. (Vac Truth.com 7th February 2016.)

During September 2011 a German vaccine study discovered, vaccinated Children were five times more likely to suffer from a range of physical health ailments than those Children who were unvaccinated. The German vaccine study was based on 8,000 Child participants aged from Birth to 19 years. The study was compared to another German study (KiGGS) that was based on 17,461 Child participants aged from Birth to 17 years. Dr Andreas Bachair, responsible for the collection of data reported that:

Asthma, hay fever and neurodermatitis are seen very frequently today. ... KiGGS showed that 4.7% of these Children suffer from asthma, 10.7% of these Children from hay fever and 13.2% from neurodermatitis. These numbers differ in western countries, i.e. the prevalence of asthma among Children in the US is 6% whereas it is 14-16% in Australia. (Australia Health 2004, AIHW.)

The report of Dr Bachair added that the incidence of sinusitis, warts, skin problems and middle ear infections were much lower in unvaccinated Children. Unvaccinated Children also reported a much lower incidence of diabetes and epilepsy. The study included a section where an open response could be included, titled: Other disorders and diseases. The first 10,070 responses were collated and the unvaccinated Children recorded low in the following itemised categories; Dyslexia - 0.21%, Speech delay/articulation problems - 0.38%, Sensory Processing Disorder - 0.28%, Anxiety - 0.25%, Depression - 0.12%, Bedwetting - 0.12%, Celiac Disease - 0.12%, Gluten Sensitivity - 0.41%, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) - 0.06%. In conclusion the doctor mentioned that professional agencies have been stating that it is unethical to conduct studies, where comparisons of vaccinated Children are being made with unvaccinated Children. It appears that independent studies are being undertaken around the planet. (Paraphrased - Vac Truth.com, 7th February, 2016.)

... and ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Cearna (17th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Sorry, I can't at this time add to the research, just what happened to me.

I was first diagnosed with 4 allergies to grass pollens, later when becoming more acute in my symptoms, so the next test showed 27 allergies to grass pollens. When I checked at the Agricultural Dept in the area in which I resided, all 27 grasses were close to my vicinity. The doctor's had no real answer to my symptons, because the only allergy pills I could handle either made me drowsy, which was no use to my teaching career, or I was unable to cope with the allergy pill itself.

The suggestion was to get the 27 pollens into 4 different sets of serums and gradually become immunised over a period of a very long time. Many doctors visits to be injected with 1 or other of the 4 bottles of serum and after a couple of years I was no better, only gradually getting worse. I went to Norway and almost overnight had no symptoms,it was so wonderful - Norway apparently didn't have the pollens I was allergic to. Came back home, and became as sick as can be again. The doctors decided I needed to have my sinuses drained and cleared and they drilled a new hole so I could breathe more clearly. Guess what back came the allergies even after all those serums, so I got tested again at a special unit in Sydney, this time 36 allergies to all sorts of new things foods, and so on.

Back to the commonwealth serum laboratories to make new serum to cover the 36 allergies and more injections virtually weekly, until my Gp said NO MORE these are becoming fatal to you. I was needing adrenalin and phenergen on hand to stop the reaction to the serum. I was nearly going crazy with what the hell is wrong with me and why can't they do anything to help - in the meantime getting sicker and sicker until I had Leukaemia from my immune suystem now not being able to cope at all any more.

I decided maybe Urine therapy was the answer, and decided to look for someone who could help me with thiI was sent to my Homeopath, who specialised in allergies, he found many more sitting there and began to treat me one at a time with Homeopathic allergy remedies, one allergy at a time, each took one month maybe two at the most, and after a very short time compared to the serums, I began to get considerably better, almost back on my feet, only needing those above to see to my Leukaemia then and after 3 months I was back in reasonable health again.

No way would I go near serum like that again.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2016), Amanda (16th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Part 3: Vaccines - Facts - Primary Caregivers - Legal Rights - Professional Oaths continued...

In Sweden, the professional medical agency that overseers safety and efficacy of vaccines has taken a vigilant stance, with regard to Gardasil vaccinations. The Swedish professional agency, MPA (Medical Products Agency) based its stance on the fact that GSK's swine flu vaccine Pandemrix has been found to cause narcolepsy.

Swedish MPA scientist Rebecca Chandler, stated that life altering, debilitating health issues were emerging within her investigation of the Gardasil vaccine. Symptoms that include; headaches, fatigue, palpitations, sweating, nausea, fainting and dizziness. The symptoms reveal as orthostatic intolerance, where the symptoms appear when in an upright position but may be relieved when lying down. The research findings of the Swedish MPA scientist have been supported by a Danish study. The Danish study showed that 60% of adolescent girls suffered from the above medically recognised symptoms, within hours of the Gardasil vaccination. Sufferers are referring to the symptoms as PGS or Post Gardasil Syndrome.

Further to the Swedish and Danish research is that of Canadian Professor Genevieve Rail who concluded a four year research grant, into evaluating the safety and effectiveness of the HPV vaccine, with her professional opinion, that the vaccine should not be recommended. She stated:

... raising a red flag out of respect for what I have found in my own study and for the despair of parents, who had totally perfect 12 year olds who are now in their beds, too tired to go to school. Yes we're going against the grain and we are going against those who are believed, i.e. doctors and nurses and people in public health. (http://anhinternational.org/2015/11/04)

Even general practitioners in America, to the level of 27%, are not recommending the HPV vaccine to the target group of 11-12 year old Children. As published in 2014 in the Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention journal. (Paraphrased from an article at http://anhinternational.org/2015/11/04)

The question that needs to be asked is whether it is unethical to continue mandated vaccinations without thorough, transparent studies - or - to permit the needless suffering of Children who could otherwise be thriving during their Childhood?

Perhaps another question that needs to be asked is; Who is the Primary Caregiver of a Child? Is the parent the Primary Caregiver? Is the Government or Professional Medical Agency the Primary Caregiver? Is the General Practitioner the Primary Caregiver? Who is the Primary Caregiver of a Child? Answering the proposed questions as to who exactly is the Primary Caregiver of a Child, would certainly make for an interesting argument in a courtroom - wouldn't it? During my vaccine research it occurred to me that the mandated vaccine schedule in Australia, has been compiled by members of parliament, who have no doubt been advised and supported in their decisions, by professionals adequately qualified to supply medical information and evidence. The question among many that I found coming back to me, as I researched, was this one;

Who does the Australian Parliament represent? Do they represent the People of Australia and in doing so, represent the wishes of Australian Citizens? Expanding on those questions with specific focus; Who does the Australian Parliament represent with regard to the current vaccine schedule? Do Australian Members of Parliament represent Australian Citizens and by extension their Children?

I researched via an Australian Government website and discovered that all members of Australian Parliament take their Oath or Affirmation - to the Queen and not, it would appear to Australian Citizens. Does this then imply or infer that Queen Elizabeth is actually responsible for mandating the current Australian vaccine schedule? The next question is then open to interpretation and intellectual discussion.

When a Child is vaccine injured - who is responsible? Is it the Members of Parliament? Is it the General Practitioner? Is it the Primary Caregiver? Who takes the legal burden of responsibility for a vaccine injury?

Legal Rights and Freedoms are still available to members of society, at least in Australia. It is a legal Right to have a Conscience - Freedom of Conscience. I will mention there has been a removal of the Freedom of Conscience with regard to the current vaccination schedule. To the best of my understanding - other lawful areas relative to Freedom of Conscience are still available to the public.

It is a Legal Right to have Freedom of Association. It is a Legal Right to have a Freedom of Belief. It is a Legal Right to have Freedom of Communication. Learn about and know your Legal Rights and Freedoms lest they be removed before you can apply them lawfully to your own lives.

This article has been written as a request to assist people who are self educating with regard to the enormous subject area of vaccines. It has not been written to a strict university standard and as such references have been included as a courtesy. I hope the three part series is easy to read and assists those people who choose to develop their lateral, critical and creative thought processes. Keep reading, keep avenues of discussion open and above all - keep asking questions as you strive to keep learning.

Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 16th August 2016 at 07:10.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Cearna (17th August 2016), Chester (16th August 2016), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (16th August 2016), JRS (16th January 2017), lookbeyond (19th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    There is a new vaccination documentary series Vaccines Revealed that is free to sign up to watch over 9 parts but now on its 6th episode tonight. It is VERY good IMO.

Episode 5 is available for just a couple of hours more.

Episode 5 expiring

I missed the 1st episode and found it on youtube plus more episodes. I'd download them as they may be removed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzjKcq69eCo

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14p5e-3ySuw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuuJiW9TQA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Em-7E_FDHE
    Last edited by Maggie, 16th January 2017 at 13:51.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), heyokah (15th January 2017), JRS (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I am bumping this thread because this has the most comprehensive information to date IMO on the criminal activity being revealed about the vaccine system. I really strongly suggest downloading while available.

To support the makers, please buy the series from http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/. At this time 79.00 will give the right to screen online.

The importance of youtube uploads at the moment is that this means info can be passed forward and that IMO is really important.

Here is a good upload of Number 5 as the one posted before was removed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45KU_h984WI

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Amanda (2nd March 2017), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (17th January 2017), JRS (16th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joseph Farrell had some interesting vaccine news today. I don't personally know anything about the company AJ Biologics, but Joseph's take on this sparks interest.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017), JRS (3rd March 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I agree, that's insane. I remember the initial incident when that cartoon came out in the Danish Newspaper, I think in the early 90s. The Muslims were insulted then, and wow, they have a long memory of not forgiving. My goodness this is insane...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Aragorn (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I agree, that's insane. I remember the initial incident when that cartoon came out in the Danish Newspaper, I think in the early 90s. The Muslims were insulted then, and wow, they have a long memory of not forgiving. My goodness this is insane...
    Actually, it wasn't all that long ago, Sister. The situation with the cartoon that caused Muslims to feel insulted happened within this decade.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2017), Elen (3rd March 2017)