Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Touchy Terrorstory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

Touchy Terrorstory

I was always fascinated by the ww1 and two and researched, even in my very young days, with the internet and facts and differing truth out nowadays, infeel to open a direct thread on this, especially the holycast side of things, imo there is no dought that atrocities were committed by all involved chess pieces within the putridness of these wars, been defriended by some on FB for my exploration but I watched the greatest story never told, which really got my interest, mainly the facts that got me looking more, anyway will start with what I read today > http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08...ist-fantasies/, Touchy Terrorstory

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), Gio (31st October 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (5th August 2016), TimeSensitive (5th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    There is a very good book on the subject called "Hell Storm" that will challenge everything you thought you knew about WW2. The book is not for the faint of heart and could possibly give you PSTD just by reading it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2016), Cearna (5th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), TimeSensitive (5th August 2016)

Thanks
    Once again, just something I came across today > https://tatoott1009.com/2013/09/30/d...nt-wow-really/

Appears silly indeed to me but will now look a bit deeper, may be some bs imo, we will see.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th August 2016), Elen (6th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (7th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok no more walking on eggshells.

Hellstorm: Exposing the real Genocide of Nazi Germany.

(Trailer 2 min 13s)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KRpUkOMZ9s

This video is incredibly brutal and beyond anything you have ever seen in your life. (Watch with caution 90 minutes in length)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

Basically everything is the complete opposite of what you learned in school.
    The holocaust is not something that was perpetrated by Germany. It was inflicted on Germany by the allies. Truth was then flipped upside down in the history books so the German people took the blame for their own destruction while the real aggressors were played off as victims.

When confronted with the truth people often ask what happened to all the Jews, surely the Nazis rounded them up and exterminated them. The answer is they went to Israel. The real question people should be asking is where did all those Jews come from. They escaped the holocaust which never actually happened and created Israel. Or do people suppose that a brand new country of several million people just sprouted from the desert by magic.

This difficult truth dovetails with what is said about SSP (Secret Space Programs) by every whistle blower in existence. The SSP break away civilization was started by the Nazis. Further analysis to follow later.
    Last edited by Novusod, 7th August 2016 at 07:06.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Charlie C (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I cannot access this video, youtube say:

This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
    BBC is in the UK, but not for us on this occasion, huh?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (7th August 2016), The One (8th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post

The video is constantly being banned and moved around the internet. Probably won't be able to see it anywhere in Europe.

Alternate link for the trailer.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q...y-trailer_news

Should consider yourself lucky in some ways you can't watch it because the main video is gut wrenching. I couldn't even watch it all the way through myself. The basic premise of the video is already explained. German people were the real victims of the holocaust. There were 6 million bodies but they were innocent Germans not Jews. Most of the video documents the horrendous treatment of the Germans at the hands of the allies.

Continuing the topic at hand here is a lighter video about the esoteric origins of Nazi Germany and the Vril Society. The Nazi contact with ET's has also been heavily distorted with dis-info. This video tells the truth:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHJz-xPopU

The Nazi vision for humanity was not world domination but freedom from the Jewish banking oligarchy that caused WW1. Positives ETs from the Aldebaran system contacted psychic Nazis in the Vril society to give them technology along with a positive message that would lift humanity from perpetual slavery and financial tyranny.

Again this is the complete opposite of what is often said about the Nazis contacting negative ETs or being negative in general. The reality is we live in a world of pure propaganda and what we are told is the complete opposite of what is true.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Charlie C (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (7th August 2016), Greenbarry (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Yeah this shows you, not to have any pre conceived ideas about anything to do with our official history. I never had any ill feelings towards Germans, and I can only imagine what it would feel like to carry their burden of WW2 on their shoulders. Thanks for sharing this info.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (7th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    yes.. this is definitely a twist on the story we are taught over an over again in schools.
    3/4 of this was left out. oh, that whole part in the video if its 3/4 of the his story.
    thinking of the karma i carry is bad.. wouldnt want to have this to take on!
    thinking its also more like thair time is short.. not ours!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (7th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yeah this shows you, not to have any pre conceived ideas about anything to do with our official history. I never had any ill feelings towards Germans, and I can only imagine what it would feel like to carry their burden of WW2 on their shoulders. Thanks for sharing this info.
    The German people paid a very high price for trying to free humanity from the global tyranny of the Jewish banker. Their entire country was destroyed, millions were killed, and millions more innocent Germans were brutally raped. More Germans actually died after the war then during it. It is all very well documented in Hellstorm. However, all was not lost.

Many Nazis in the Vril society lived and created a breakaway civilization in Antarctica.

Trying to find shorter videos on this instead multi hour documentaries. Much has been written elsewhere on this forum that the Nazis created the SSP and then made it to the moon and beyond.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSIHbZk_CQ

The truth humanity can't handle is NOT aliens. It is the truth about what really happened in WW2 that people can't handle. The public can accept aliens but who would accept that the Nazis of all people were supposed to be the saviors of humanity. A gullible public was duped into fighting an unjust war against the very people who were trying free the planet from the financial tyranny of the Jewish bankers. The whole planet has Stockholm syndrome and would only fight the Vril again if they tried to free humanity.

The Vril have been saying the same thing for over 90 years that echoes what the modern day SSP says about financial tyranny. Dump the bankers and accept the gift and benefits of limitless free energy.

How can the Nazi created SSP ever present themselves as saviors when the public cannot see through the obvious lies of the Holohoax? This is why disclosure will take 100 years or more. People are going to have to relearn history and understand that the Nazis were the good guys. Unfortunately it is against the law in some countries to even openly speak of such things.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016)

Thanks
    While am still taking in this data, the mind boggles a wee bit, feel a lot of pain, much pain indeed, tears and pain.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (8th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

Go to this link here https://www.proxysite.com/

On the left where it says EU Server change it to US1 then put this link in where it says url https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=qkQ6J5F01Do

P.S As Novusod said This video is incredibly brutal and beyond anything you have ever seen in your life. (Watch with caution 90 minutes in length)
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (8th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Go to this link here https://www.proxysite.com/

On the left where it says EU Server change it to US1 then put this link in where it says url https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=qkQ6J5F01Do
    Thank you Malc, this is really handy info to keep in mind!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2016), modwiz (8th August 2016), Novusod (8th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Blocked in Australia. THIS copy works.

He wouldn't like me talking about it so I won't go into it but my best friend's family is German. His great grandfather was a Nazi soldier and was killed in battle. His wife (20 yrs old at the time) my friend's Nanna was taken by the Russians but escaped years later and is still alive. Her daughter, my friend's Oma is also still alive. I never understood why she says the things she does about the Nazi party until now.

I might have found this all too difficult to believe if it weren't for the fact that the wars that happened during my life have been the same way.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior, 8th August 2016 at 11:18. Reason: clarify

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (8th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Novusod (8th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some may have seen this video before but I feel it is relevant here:

Lost history of the Swastika universal symbol of luck and harmony. The Nazis understood the significance of the Swastika. The "allies" buried this truth and used WW2 to further rewrite history. Remember the Vril wanted to free humanity from the bankers. The Nazi defeat in WW2 is what brought about current dreadful state of humanity.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RcEX6Vr56w

There is a huge photo essay over 90 pages long that I call The GREAT evidence of survival style architecture in pre-war Germany. The allies reduced it to rubble. The people must not know the truth. The destruction of the survival style architecture was a fairly recent event only 75 years ago.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), modwiz (9th August 2016), sandy (11th August 2016)

Thanks
    Feel like I am just collecting bits and pieces as they surface > https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/officia...december-1944/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (20th August 2016)