Thread: reality

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts

Exclamation reality

This is a mind bender but is it true ?????????

Right I have read a few books from native people and Bruce Cathie and they agree
    We live on two worlds earth one and earth two and we travel between them throughout the day and night
    we do not notice because we cannot see the negative cycle

Aliens can vary the cycle so they do not travel between two points so they can appear and disappear when ever they want. they also can build in one world
    and not the other so the ship can be much bigger on the inside than outside. science of the future or of the deep past .

what does this mean a circle is not 360 but 720 in diameter

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2016), Cearna (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), Elen (13th June 2016), enjoy being (12th June 2016), Joanna (14th June 2016), lcam88 (13th June 2016), modwiz (13th June 2016), scibuster (13th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    360 degrees of concave, and 360 degrees of convex?

Which is a more accurate way of saying, the inside, and the outside. Well a way of saying which doesn't sound flippant.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2016), Cearna (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), Elen (13th June 2016), Joanna (14th June 2016), jonsnow (13th June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016), modwiz (13th June 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Those alien ships have inside many mirrors, so they can look greater inside than outside.
    This is the typical Alien delusion.

Sorry, a German makes a joke.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th June 2016), Dreamtimer (13th June 2016), Elen (13th June 2016), Joanna (14th June 2016), jonsnow (13th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    scibuster, sounds like Dr. Who and also Harry Potter. The tardis and tents were palatial on the inside.

jonsnow, I had a dream a few years back where I was driving around neighborhoods and all the street signs had names with little numbers next to them to show that they were different versions, for example, Green Way (2), as if there were a Green Way just like it somewhere.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 13th June 2016 at 13:10.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th June 2016), Joanna (14th June 2016), jonsnow (13th June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Totally agree the ships are bigger on the inside.

Dreamtimer, in regard to Harry Potter analogies, I would say they're also akin to the Room of Requirement....and make use of the Cloak of Invisibility...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), Elen (14th June 2016), jonsnow (14th June 2016)

Thanks
    The Room of Requirement and the Marauders' Map are two of my favorite Harry Potter things.

I believe we can explore the possibilities of the future and also of other worlds when we are in the Dreamtime. Perhaps the 'second' earth is the closest to this one, like a parallel. Perhaps it's the 'easiest' to reach.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (14th June 2016), jonsnow (14th June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The Room of Requirement and the Marauders' Map are two of my favorite Harry Potter things.

I believe we can explore the possibilities of the future and also of other worlds when we are in the Dreamtime. Perhaps the 'second' earth is the closest to this one, like a parallel. Perhaps it's the 'easiest' to reach.
    I agree with you about Dreamtime, and do experience walking in other dimensions of the Earth very lucidly while dreaming, or where multiple dimensions are clearly interweaving....which would be one way of interpreting 'parallel world'.
    Do you dream like this too?

PS: Oh yes, the Marauders' Map! Quite brilliant...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I don't spend a great deal of time lucid. There are different reasons for this. I developed a habit of avoiding it starting in childhood for the simple reason that it would disturb, end or interrupt my dreams and I didn't want that to happen. I decided as a child not to interfere with my dreams but let them unfold naturally, showing me what they had/have to show me.

It turns out that this was a great and life-saving decision.

Dreams are so much bigger and more powerful than I was taught and I had to learn that all kinds of things I thought were impossible actually aren't. If I had tried to direct or control my dreams I would have screwed up my ability to 'see clearly' the things they have to show me.

I become lucid now and again and there are different results. There is less of a tendency for disruption of dreams. My focus is on recalling them better and I've come to realize that as I do, my awareness will increase and there will be less distinction between my waking and sleeping mind. I move instinctively in life and even more so in dreams. I may reach a point where I can navigate life knowing what's contained in the instincts I follow. That would be very powerful.

It's ironic that I never sought power in dreams or saw them as a source of power - at least until my teenage years...

Reality is way stranger than most know or want to know.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th June 2016), Joanna (14th June 2016), jonsnow (14th June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016), modwiz (15th June 2016), sarahdita85 (14th June 2016), ZShawn (14th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't spend a great deal of time lucid. There are different reasons for this. I developed a habit of avoiding it starting in childhood for the simple reason that it would disturb, end or interrupt my dreams and I didn't want that to happen. I decided as a child not to interfere with my dreams but let them unfold naturally, showing me what they had/have to show me.

It turns out that this was a great and life-saving decision.

Dreams are so much bigger and more powerful than I was taught and I had to learn that all kinds of things I thought were impossible actually aren't. If I had tried to direct or control my dreams I would have screwed up my ability to 'see clearly' the things they have to show me.

I become lucid now and again and there are different results. There is less of a tendency for disruption of dreams. My focus is on recalling them better and I've come to realize that as I do, my awareness will increase and there will be less distinction between my waking and sleeping mind. I move instinctively in life and even more so in dreams. I may reach a point where I can navigate life knowing what's contained in the instincts I follow. That would be very powerful.

It's ironic that I never sought power in dreams or saw them as a source of power - at least until my teenage years...

Reality is way stranger than most know or want to know.
    Indeed it is.
    Maybe we're coming from a slightly different interpretation of 'lucid' here? To me a lucid dream is one that flows clearly on from (and/or sometimes into) a meditative state where I have a specific focus or intention, then go to sleep and dream of what that focus is...but it's not in a 'controlled' way as such, of trying to direct the dream - more like experiencing the feeling of that focus point/goal/subject and seeing how it evolves and plays out - or what comes to 'meet' that focus - within the dreamstate.
    Which I often have found is echoed precisely in 'lived reality'.

If you're comfortable to share it, in what way was the decision you made life-saving?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Joanna, What you do sounds familiar to me.

Very generally speaking, I'm scouting ahead in dreams, exploring possibilities, practicing things, reacting to situations, etc. I don't recall it, it influences my instincts. It's been a practice since childhood to follow my instincts though I didn't understand where they 'got their knowledge'.

When I was around 19 I almost had a serious/fatal car accident which would have been me plowing into another car at highway speed while they were pulling out in front of me from a near standstill without looking. The only warning I had was my instincts. I looked, saw, reacted and still there wasn't enough time to stop. Honestly, it's a miracle the guy managed to get out of my way. I came screeching to a halt and he must have punched it. We both escaped by the skin of our teeth. Just after was when I had a sudden intense realization that I had dreamt that moment, there was both deja vu and dream recall, and that my instincts knew because they were directly influenced by my dreams.

Much more recently, there was a group of guys who tried to drug me at a festival. They did a bump and pick except there was no pick. There was a grope, but it was just a hand on my back. A bit later I discovered a patch which was identical to a scopolamine patch I used years before for severe motion sickness. As you may know, it's a very dangerous date rape/mind control drug because under it's influence you will gladly do whatever someone tells you, you won't look drugged, and you won't recall later.

It's complicated to explain but the way I handled it was very instinctively and I couldn't have made better choices if I had known in advance. I avoided being drugged and they revealed themselves and their intentions but achieved nothing except wasted time and hopefully some painful blue balls.

I likely have no idea how many times I've avoided danger but I can say there have been many times where that voice said something along the lines of 'don't go that way' and I listened.

I have many experiences of familiarity after the fact, like retro deja vu. Even dreams will seem new but when I write them down I realize they've come before. They come as many times as I need until I get it right or understand or the event/time arrives.

I have, potentially, powerful access to information about what's to come. It's key for me to be aware that it's all about possibilities and nothing is set in stone. Something may be 99.9% likely, but there are no guarantees. Sometimes it's just about how you handle a situation.

I've moved into a new state in life and have gone through several major transitions over the last decade. I think I'm moving to the next level of instincts which is more actual knowing/awareness.

So to be sure I'm still on topic, I'll say that reality is all about possibilities until we manifest it into the physical. There may be many earths. And many me's. Hopefully no mini-me's.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th June 2016), Elen (14th June 2016), Joanna (22nd June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, this is a clip found by being prompted by your mention of Bruce Cathie. I hope you don't mind this temporary shift in reality.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w16HNSBPxoo

After watching the next 3 videos that play in the list, was where the decision was made to post them. They are all but a few minutes each. Order of videos should be Mercury, then Clay, then Clay again, then Water.

Oh, if you want to just watch them embedded.. the random playlist shifts after a while ?
    Last edited by enjoy being, 14th June 2016 at 15:18.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), Elen (14th June 2016), Joanna (22nd June 2016), jonsnow (15th June 2016), lcam88 (14th June 2016), modwiz (15th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Ectoplasm?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), Joanna (22nd June 2016), jonsnow (15th June 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Excellent find Nothing. Well this is really something!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2016), enjoy being (15th June 2016), Joanna (22nd June 2016), jonsnow (15th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Elen, haha I see what you did there.
    Bit of a group effort that find imo.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th June 2016), jonsnow (15th June 2016)