Thread: Goldman

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Goldman

Small excellent article on Sachs on VT > http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03...goldman-sachs/

Who's your Daddy?

Goldman Sachs Jewish Network

by Katherine Frisk

My first introduction to Goldman Sachs was an interview on BBC, where the shocked reporters were aghast when Alessio Rastani declared that a) He had been waiting for the 2008 crash because he was going to become very rich out of it and knew how “to play it,” no matter the devastation not only to Americans but in countries around the world; b) He declared that Goldman Sachs rules the world. You can see the interview HERE

My second wake up call was that Goldman who had cooked the books so that Greece could become part of the EU, has been largely responsible for the total economic meltdown and destruction of that country where they now have to sell off their national treasures to private and corporate ownership, which includes their Islands and the Acropolis in order to survive. Greece no longer belongs to the Greeks, which was most probably the game plan from the beginning. Destroy it from within then take it over and buy out everything. The Greeks are now tenants in their own country. And the rent is very steep.

My third wake up call was when it was revealed that Goldman bets against their own clients, whom they refer to as “muppets” and sells them toxic assets, knowing that their clients are going to lose a lot of money at the end of it.

My fourth wake up call was Greg Smith who had left Goldman Sachs because he could no longer take the lack of ethics that govern this establishment. You can find the story HERE.

My fifth wake up call, and I cannot remember who it was exactly, but the person said they were appalled, because every time a decision had to be made, the advisors in the Oval Office would keep repeating like a mantra, “Yes, but what does Goldman say?” He could not understand what Goldman had to do with anything.

It appears that Goldman actually has a finger in the pie of everything and does rule the world. Peter Sutherland, from none other than Goldman Sachs, is a financial consultant to the Vatican. Keep in mind that the Vatican believes that the Pope owns the planet, all bodies on the planet and all souls. But the question is, does the Vatican tell Goldman what to do or does Goldman tell the Vatican what to do?

More recently Mark Carney became the governor of the Bank Of England. He is the first foreigner appointed to this position; Carney is a former Goldman Sachs man. The British want a Brexit from the EU, as Greece wanted a Greexit, and we all know what happened to Greece for even suggesting this move. Carney is now threatening the UK with financial instability should they decide to leave with a 20% reduction in the value of the Pound. This from the Daily Mail.

Goldman_Sachs_Screen-Shot-2016-03-04-at-13.38.38-1024x228

However, the former Bank Of England Governor Mervyn King thinks differently; he is obviously not a Goldman Sachs kinda guy:

“…the financial crisis afflicting Europe since 2009 is essentially the result of a “deliberate” act of policy. Highly critical of the destructive economic strategies of the Brussels EU, he predicted that, in order to free its weakest member countries from the strangulating combination of austerity measures and high unemployment they are suffering from, the euro currency zone will have to be dismantled.

Citing the example of Greece, where the unemployment rate is currently almost 25 percent, Lord King described what has happened over the past 7 years as an “appalling” example of Brussels EU economic policy failure. He added that, for the poorest eurozone countries, the long-term benefits of ditching the euro and returning to their national currencies outweigh the short-term costs.”

So who controls the European Union? One has to conclude, Goldman, Goldman Sachs. What is more:

Bankers from Goldman are strewn across key policy-making arenas across the world like no other financial institution.

As well as the Governor of the Bank of England, his deputy Ben Broadbent is ex Goldman, as were two previous Monetary Policy Committee members, David Walton and Sushil Wadhwani.

Across the Channel, European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi is a Goldman man, while in the US, Goldmanites make up a quarter of the Federal Reserve system’s regional presidents.

What becomes apparent as you wade deeper and deeper into the Goldman quagmire, is that, like Opus Dei, the Jesuits, the Marines, once a Goldman always a Goldman — no matter to which firm, corporation, financial or political establishment you might move, thereafter. And they are all over the world. The current Prime Minister of Australia being a prime example, he is an ex CEO of Goldman Sachs. Tony Abbot was made to step down because he made the blunder of saying that the situation in Syria today was worse than Hitler. That did not go down very well in certain quarters.

Is there an initiation ceremony for this? And if so what form does it take? Some kind of Satanic worship ritual perhaps, where you have to kill off your own clients to qualify and then collect the insurance on this “liability?”

Goldman Sachs is a major funder of the TPP and the TTIP. Here is their contribution to fast track it through congress:

Goldman_Sachs_TPP_zerohedgetpp-donations_0

TPP

Reeve_and_Serfs

Now consider that the TPP will give corporations which include investment banks the same rights as governments with their own secret law courts and that these corporations and banks can sue any country should their laws threaten their profits in any way.

Minimum wage.

Health regulations.

Internet censorship.

Environmental laws.

And they don’t pay taxes.

They will own all food sources through patenting all seeds and plants and the DNA of livestock. Monsanto is their major flagship. They own the weather through geoengineering, and will charge you for the raindrops on your head.

They own all the roads and freeways and will make you pay Toll gate fees.

They own all medicine through Big Pharma. etc etc the list goes on and on and on.

Who are the major shareholders of Goldman Sachs?

This from Yahoo Finance:

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS)

–NYSE  Watchlist

153.94Up2.92(1.93%)Mar 11, 4:00PM EST
    After Hours : 154.10 Up 0.16 (0.10%) Mar 11, 7:47PM EST

Major Holders Get Major Holders for:

Breakdown

% of Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners: 6%
    % of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 73%
    % of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners: 78%
    Number of Institutions Holding Shares: 1124

Major Direct Holders (Forms 3 & 4)

Holder

Shares

Reported

BLANKFEIN LLOYD C 1,178,173 Jan 26, 2016
    WEINBERG JOHN S 1,020,051 May 5, 2015
    SCHWARTZ MARK 1,008,056 Jan 26, 2016
    PALM GREGORY K 921,505 Jan 26, 2016
    VINIAR DAVID A 764,925 Jan 26, 2016

Top Institutional Holders

Holder

Shares

% Out

Value*

Reported

State Street Corporation 21,888,021 5.18 3,944,877,937 Dec 31, 2015
    Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 21,842,123 5.17 3,936,605,740 Dec 31, 2015
    Massachusetts Financial Services Co. 11,911,815 2.82 2,146,866,369 Dec 31, 2015
    Citigroup Inc. 11,247,004 2.66 2,027,047,485 Dec 31, 2015
    Berkshire Hathaway, Inc 10,959,519 2.59 1,975,234,065 Dec 31, 2015
    Dodge & Cox Inc 10,798,990 2.56 1,946,301,924 Dec 31, 2015
    BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A. 10,536,771 2.49 1,899,042,195 Dec 31, 2015
    Capital World Investors 10,258,678 2.43 1,848,921,494 Dec 31, 2015
    FMR, LLC 6,966,131 1.65 1,255,505,762 Dec 31, 2015
    JP Morgan Chase & Company 5,516,891 1.31 994,309,242 Dec 31, 2015

Top Mutual Fund Holders

Holder

Shares

% Out

Value*

Reported

Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 6,944,484 1.64 1,206,673,505 Sep 30, 2015
    Dodge & Cox Stock Fund 6,713,400 1.59 1,166,520,350 Sep 30, 2015
    SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF 5,093,591 1.21 918,017,885 Dec 31, 2015
    Vanguard 500 Index Fund 4,773,342 1.13 829,415,882 Sep 30, 2015
    Vanguard Institutional Index Fund-Institutional Index Fund 4,309,887 1.02 748,885,943 Sep 30, 2015
    SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust 4,020,609 0.95 724,634,343 Dec 31, 2015
    MFS Series Trust I-MFS Value Fund 3,523,551 0.83 669,545,175 Nov 30, 2015
    Growth Fund Of America Inc 3,488,996 0.83 628,821,735 Dec 31, 2015
    Select Sector SPDR Fund-Financial 2,584,065 0.61 465,726,024 Dec 31, 2015
    Fundamental Investors Inc 2,438,200 0.58 439,436,776 Dec 31, 2015

The list includes a Who’s Who of the Corporate Fascist monopolistic West. It seems to me that they have got this whole thing so tied up that there is no escaping. Welcome to your feudal lords.

As for US Presidential nominees: Goldman Sachs funds Hilary Clinton, and they also back Republicans like Mitt Romney. Goldman Sachs controls both parties which explains discussions in the Oval Office, where the first question asked with regard to anything is: What does Goldman say?

So far it appears that Trump and Bernie are not part of this club.

Or as the neut Gingrich recently stated of Trump, “He’s not part of the club, he’s uncontrollable, he hasn’t been through the initiation rites, he didn’t belong to the secret society.”

Which secret society might I ask? Bohemian Grove? Skull and Bones? Opus Dei? The Jesuits? The Bilderberg group? And do all these roads lead back to Rome? To the Gold men, to the Vatican? Or is the Vatican a front for Goldman Sachs?

Did Goldman get through to Ron Paul in the 2012 elections and that is why he stepped down in favour of Romney? Who incidentally was sanctioned by the Vatican.

Is Trump a front for Goldman appearing to be independent, or is he truly his own man? Or will Goldman get through to him as well? He has already had an altercation with the Pope. Was it for show or was it real? The same could be said for Bernie Sanders. How long will he last?

The US Presidential elections can be summed up as follows:

Those who keep Goldman Sachs and their major shareholders in power and those who don’t. Those who don’t invariably fall along the wayside. Die from a heart attack. Commit suicide or are discredited with some scandal.

Katherine is a freelance writer, political commentator, activist and the author of Jesus

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2016), bsbray (15th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Frances (15th March 2016), JRS (16th March 2016), Myst (15th March 2016), TimeSensitive (15th March 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Today I'm a bit stupid.

Goldman.
    Macht der Gold ?
    Scheißt der Dukaten ?
    Vergoldet der nur Dukaten und verkauft sie als goldene Dukaten ?
    Hat der Familie ?
    Hat der Kinder ?
    Haben die Kinder auch goldene Nasen ?
    Wie schützt sich Goldman ?
    Hat der eine goldene AK-47 ?

Haben sie jetzt mehr als 1 mal gelacht ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2016), Aragorn (15th March 2016), bsbray (15th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Maybe ironically, Goldman was a banker from Bavaria, Scibuster. Maybe you can even find his surviving family there and ask if he had eine goldene Nase. He's been dead now for over 100 years but the company named after him and Samuel Sachs is still around ripping off entire nations today.

Thanks for the article Aianawa. There are a few of these western banking corporations that seem to have a hand in everything, and they are all houses of cards. In Europe it's Deutsche Bank to watch for now. Any of these banks defaulting could result in other banks immediately defaulting as well. A bunch of banks already went bankrupt in 2008 in the same way, like dominoes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th March 2016), Chester (16th March 2016)

Thanks
    Some time ago, vanguard was uttered as the middle of the web, believe this to be still true and this article backs this imo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I don't know if there is really a single center of the criminal financial web. Each major bank may be the center of some shadowy criminal enterprise, like Citibank was knowingly washing a bunch of CIA drug money. But the whole banking industry is operating on making up massive sums of money out of nowhere, loaning out some indefinite amount of money based on a small amount of original capital. Worse still is even though the Federal Reserve is printing an undisclosed number of cash bills for circulation, these banks can loan out non-existent cash just by dropping numbers in peoples' accounts.

If there was ever a serious run on the banks and people tried to withdraw the money they keep in accounts, the whole system would crash immediately. There is no way in hell, even with banks leveraging out 10 times the amount of money they can actually back with capital (and I think they actually loan out or invest a lot more than that now), that there is as much actual cash, let alone material goods, worth all the numbers in peoples' computerized bank accounts. There are lots of stories of people going to their bank, with at least tens of thousands of dollars in their accounts, and asking to withdraw even $2000 in cash or so to buy a used car or whatever the case may be, and being told by their banks that they can't withdraw that much at once. Can't even withdraw their own hard-earned money from the bank. Why can't people generally withdraw that much cash at once? They might say they just don't keep a lot of cash on hand. Where do they keep it then? The truth is they just don't have it. It's all pretend. Just a house of cards.

No wonder they want to do away with paper money completely eh?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th March 2016), Aragorn (15th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Myst (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Today I'm a bit stupid.

Goldman.
    Macht der Gold ?
    Scheißt der Dukaten ?
    Vergoldet der nur Dukaten und verkauft sie als goldene Dukaten ?
    Hat der Familie ?
    Hat der Kinder ?
    Haben die Kinder auch goldene Nasen ?
    Wie schützt sich Goldman ?
    Hat der eine goldene AK-47 ?

Haben sie jetzt mehr als 1 mal gelacht ?
    Ja, ich habe, aber wir möchten lieber dass Sie das hier-oben auf Englisch geschrieben hatten.

The comment about the golden AK-47 was the funniest, but I suppose that their armed minions would mostly be carrying the M-16 and M-4. I don't know whether they'd be gold-plated, but I'm quite convinced that it won't matter all that much to the people on the receiving end of the barrel.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (15th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2016), bsbray (15th March 2016), Chester (16th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Olaf (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I don't know if there is really a single center of the criminal financial web. Each major bank may be the center of some shadowy criminal enterprise, like Citibank was knowingly washing a bunch of CIA drug money. But the whole banking industry is operating on making up massive sums of money out of nowhere, loaning out some indefinite amount of money based on a small amount of original capital. Worse still is even though the Federal Reserve is printing an undisclosed number of cash bills for circulation, these banks can loan out non-existent cash just by dropping numbers in peoples' accounts.

If there was ever a serious run on the banks and people tried to withdraw the money they keep in accounts, the whole system would crash immediately. There is no way in hell, even with banks leveraging out 10 times the amount of money they can actually back with capital (and I think they actually loan out or invest a lot more than that now), that there is as much actual cash, let alone material goods, worth all the numbers in peoples' computerized bank accounts. There are lots of stories of people going to their bank, with at least tens of thousands of dollars in their accounts, and asking to withdraw even $2000 in cash or so to buy a used car or whatever the case may be, and being told by their banks that they can't withdraw that much at once. Can't even withdraw their own hard-earned money from the bank. Why can't people generally withdraw that much cash at once? They might say they just don't keep a lot of cash on hand. Where do they keep it then? The truth is they just don't have it. It's all pretend. Just a house of cards.

No wonder they want to do away with paper money completely eh?
    Definitely is IMO, this has already come out through research done, will dig a bit.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 18th March 2016 at 20:58. Reason: deleted repeating text

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2016), bsbray (16th March 2016), Chester (16th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), sandy (16th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm beginning to understand why Aragorn, Mark Passio, and LA Marzulli have the feelings they have about how there's little to no hope left for us as we've gone so far astray and so far down the hole.

Where is there integrity? Real integrity? Not in large, powerful organizations. It does exist in individuals. But what to do? If I stock up on gold, guns and food that doesn't get us anywhere as a whole.

I'm generally positive and optimistic and I still am. But I can't point to any obvious positive path. My instincts guide me and help keep me safe. We need something akin to a miracle. Perhaps that's why people want ETs to show up. Something to shake up the order and wake up the people.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2016), bsbray (16th March 2016), Chester (16th March 2016), JRS (16th March 2016), Myst (17th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:37.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2016), bsbray (18th March 2016), Dreamtimer (18th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I had hoped that the integrity of mathematics might provide an antitidote to the predatory aspect of human nature
    I do not believe it is in "human nature" to act in a predatory way towards other human. Smarter people than me operate in this paradigm that depends on infinite growth in a world of seemingly finite resources, human nature is to be easily deceived, it is the ability to hold such cognitively dissonant ideas with such emotional attachment that we feed an anti-human, anti-life, faith-based arrangement of living we call civilization.

We ain't gonna fix the problem trying to make a LIE more decentralized or efficient or "fair". We have to expose the lie that we need the psychopath/dark side/controllers' money (and institutions built by it) to live.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2016), bsbray (18th March 2016), Dreamtimer (18th March 2016)

Thanks
    Feel we will see more bankers, especially goldmans being silenced by their own or saftied by clean up crews as more and more true data around financial past comes out.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Where's that data dump? One of the VT articles actually talked about it. I keep thinking of Jack Nicholson uttering the line, "You can't handle the truth!" I think we'd better learn how.

Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd March 2016), Myst (22nd March 2016)