Thread: Richard C. Hoagland, Evidence of a Type II Civilization in our Solar System, Millions of Years Old

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Richard C. Hoagland, Evidence of a Type II Civilization in our Solar System, Millions of Years Old

Published on Feb 8, 2016

Epic interview with Richard Hoagland discussing the many anomalies and structures found within our own Solar System, Millions of years old. Mr Hogland Explains how he feels the Story line of Star Wars is more Non Fiction than Fiction. With over a Dozen high resolution photographs from JPL, and NASA, Richard breaks down the possibility of Iapetus and Phobos being Spaceships designed to look like a planetoid or moon. Iapetus looks just like the Death Star in Star Wars and you will see the comparisons in this podcast. Mr Hoagland also explains how these ancient ships are from a Type II Civilization that colonized our Solar System Millions of years ago. Now there is evidence of Pluto having been colonized as well! Check out Richards work at www.enterprisemission.com and www.othersideofmidnight.com

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2016), Aragorn (13th February 2016), bsbray (13th February 2016), Divine Feminine (14th February 2016), Frances (13th February 2016), JATUS (14th February 2016), Juniper (13th February 2016), lcam88 (13th February 2016), reno (13th February 2016), Woody (13th February 2016), yobear (13th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    This is a very interesting interview for several reasons. Some of what Richard touches on aligns with what I brought up on the Great Experiment thread such as:

“Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe. Why? Each species will have the blueprint, created in the Grand Experiment by their star-seeded children, to resolve any conflict no matter how ancient. It is these painful, ancient irresolvable conflicts between races and species that have resulted in numerous galactic wars that have brought about the necessity of this experiment. If Earth fails to achieve full integration, the galaxies will be destroyed because there won’t be any way to resolve the conflicts. If Earth succeeds and peace is established, the Polarity Game will end and all souls who achieved integration will have the opportunity to move on to other realms and create new universes and games through which they can continue to learn and grow."

Source:
    http://www.awakening-healing.com/A-H...imentEarth.htm

When I came upon this information back in 2010, what caught my attention was how much it matched to my own personal experience which I shared on my thread. As time passed and I began to dig deeper into my past lives, I could see we were living in one big simulation, as if all that had occurred was by design. Richard seems to be eluding to the same conclusion. I believe my own personal situation may have been part of 'the great experiment'. One of the clues that helped validate my awareness was finding the #3 following myself and another Twin Soul around from one incarnation to the next in ways that have nothing to do with power of intention. If you do a search query on google you will see it was the same for Jesus except we could only identify the 3's in one of his lifetimes, but there were an awful lot. I assume this may have occurred because our missions were similar and because we're from his soul group, Archangel Michael and Raphael. But I'm beginning to wonder if the name Archangel was merely a human name given to describe beings coming from another planet. Is the blueprint in my DNA as described above? Who really were the Archangels and where did they really come from? Had I not had the personal experience correlating to this 'experiment' combined with being of the Christ bloodline, I probably would have blown off this entire concept as I would have had nothing to reference it's validity.

Richard also briefly talks about the existence of a feline race, something I've only heard Jelaila Starr discuss. Additionally he brings up the same concept she presented, suggesting there was a big battle in space and it's why we see the leftover remnants/artifacts strewn across Mars. Is this just disinformation or is there some truth? When I had first heard about this battle back in 2010, it triggered a memory I had long ago as a little girl and it came as a recurring dream provoked by farm equipment that would turn on in the middle of the night while I was in a deep sleep. I was a solider(female) sitting with another who I believe was my twin flame in the dark of night, our weapons drawn in what seemed to be a futuristic scene. There was loud robotic machinery surrounding us, we knew we were going to die. The last of my memory was everything being blown up and then all was dark. I would wake up to the sound of the machinery off in the distance absolutely petrified to the point of not being able to move because I was so scared as I felt like I was still in the dream. Could this be a memory from long ago, one of the battles they speak of? I don't know, but I seemed to have forgotten about it till this talk of ancient battles hit my collective and immediately the memory resurfaced. Later I happened upon the Russian boy, Boriska, who seemed to remember such a battle from long ago. Remember him? Ok, so maybe my dream isn't so crazy after all.

Towards the end of the interview Hoagland points to 2017 as being a year where drastic change occurs with possible help from 'the outside'. I have felt for a long time that 2017 was a year of significance as for the past several years, I noticed a few movies kept pushing the year 2017 into the collective by writing the date into the story line and/or some films showing their completion of their trilogy in 2017. If you watch the Divergent Series, and then listen to Richard's interview, you can see even more why this little blurb I wrote about on my thread(see below) just about made me jump outta my seat when I first heard it. All I could think about was the movie was talking to us, 'the masses', and it wasn't just some little scene to enhance one's viewing pleasure.

A woman's projection appears…..think about the famous Princess Leia scene, “Obi-Wan Kanobi, you’re my only hope…” Ya…it looked like that… Ok so the projection of this woman appears and she says:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

Maybe it's all crap, I dunno.....But have you gotten the feeling over the past couple of years that everything of late seems scripted? Meaning...things happening around you seem like they're by design, happening on cue? I have caught glimmers of this feeling while listening to certain commentators on talk radio not to mention events playing out in the news before my very eyes..It's so subtle, but it's there. It's as if they 'know' something and they're just playing along. I can feel the collective is being slowly 'coached' along within the story line. Anyone else? I get a similar feeling after listening to this interview that Richard may be part of this 'coaching' and knows what's going on. It 'feels' like disclosure is coming in a big way.

Is it 2017 yet? lol
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 14th February 2016 at 15:40.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2016), bsbray (14th February 2016), citsym (14th February 2016), Dreamtimer (19th February 2016), The One (14th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Still 2016 = 216 = 6x6x6, the most amazing year yet imo and it's only the second moon so far, 11 to go.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (14th February 2016), Divine Feminine (14th February 2016), The One (14th February 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe.
    If the saying "As above, so below" is true, and we look at whats happening on Earth at the moment ...
    Integration is possible, but my heart suddenly felt very "heavy" just thinking about whats happening throughout the universe.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2016), Aragorn (15th February 2016), bsbray (15th February 2016), Divine Feminine (15th February 2016), The One (15th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by citsym View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    “Earth is the third of 3 Grand Experiments in Polarity Integration.
    This means that she is a special planet set aside from all others and populated with every species in the known universe for the specific purpose of integration. In this melting pot of species, and with the aid of highly evolved incarnated souls and their angels/guides, it is hoped that full integration of the Light and Dark can be achieved. If this occurs, peace will reign in the galaxy and universe.

If the saying "As above, so below" is true, and we look at whats happening on Earth at the moment ...
    Integration is possible, but my heart suddenly felt very "heavy" just thinking about whats happening throughout the universe.
    I feel your pain Citsym, truly I do.....in my understanding I will share this with you....'As above so below' I believe refers to concepts of Astrology....meaning, the stars above us are fixated and depending on the planet placement in correlation to the stars determines what's going on 'below', hence 'as above so below'. What's currently taking place is cyclical. Astrotheology is known as 'The Holy Science' and it's based in science as it correlates to the elements of fire, water, air, and earth, but of course no one tells us this right? So our experiences are tied to planetary placement of the seven lights in the sky such as the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn. This is nothing knew and was often documented in ancient texts from long ago. Some cultures refer to these cyclical events as Yuga cycles. Richard Hoagland touches on this in the interview and if I remember correctly he said something to the effect science is coming to terms with this concept being true.

Hoagland talks about the programming and how we are forbidden to know anything about where we come from...he calls it the $64million dollar question. Well if you accept the theory that planet Earth is an 'experiment', it pretty much answers the question for me why we can't know our roots, as if we knew where we came from 'the game' couldn't be played as we would all know why we're down here. There would be no soul growth and no chance for healing.

It has crossed my mind that possibly the battles are to be played only on planet Earth and not the rest of the Universe? It could be the very reason why some of us are coded with specific DNA. I believe it's why I had to be from the Christ lineage on both sides maternal and paternal for the game to work. So others out there must be representing their respective races and I can only presume they will be from specific bloodlines depending upon their soul group affiliation. I know specifically of two others who were put in 'sims' very similar to my own....I know they are from my soul group, yet they are unaware of the opportunity that lies before them. Do I tell them? Or will it ruin the process? No doubt there are many more individuals in their proper places as there is no guarantee all would pass their 'sims'. It's the very reason why I feel a 'convergence' of sorts and I know I'm not the only one who has expressed this term. It's as if it all comes down to this.....

It's clear to me it's all by design and it goes back to the times of Lemuria and Atlantis. The times of today, have us back at it again for a 3rd time around and hopefully the last. Somewhere for some reason, it was decided who would be the players in 'the game' and the determination of their specific roles, as how else can I explain all those 3's following myself and another from the same soul group? And it has to be this way....Think about it....Everything around us is based off of vibration and frequency and when looking at my past lives I could see the relationship between soul group and ley line locations which makes scientific sense especially when you're dealing with frequencies. It's also why I could see the same names repeating themselves from one incarnation to the next. It's all tied to who you were and where you come from and the vibrational relationship. The funny thing is, it's highly likely I subconsciously understand the entire 'game', we all do,....the crux is, we are veiled in a cloak of amnesia as 'the game' would have never worked had we known why we were really here!

The teachings of 'The Way' were the key to the transformation and both restoring and maintaining balance amongst the people and the energetic fields, and we knew it....'they' knew it which is why it had to be suppressed . 'They' being the Romans. My name was Mary Helena Salome back then, a high priestess, known as one of the 3 Sacred Mary's. After the crucifixion it's said we ran for our lives to France with the Roman's hot on our tails because they did not want us influencing the masses with our teachings as it did not support the one-sided patriarchal rule. Why? Because I believe there's a 5th element that rules the Universe known as L.O.V.E. which, via the Aether Field has the capability to heal beyond space and time as its ability to bypass both,... defies gravity. It's why I knew Kundalini in this lifetime and it all goes back to the times of Galilee.......There's much more to this story, but I'm trying to brief.

So for me, the $64 million dollar has nothing to do with why we can't know our past, .....The $64million dollar question is, how far reaching and what effect does an energetic template based off of love, forgiveness and compassion have on the rest of the universe as we currently lack the ability to measure infinity, though we know there is a far reaching implication we have yet to understand thanks to the work of the Institute of HeartMath. But someone out there knows... and I can see subtitle hints of a 'knowing' depicted in the scripts slated towards the viewing audiences. This gives me hope...

The answers and patterns lie within who you've been,...Know thyself and then you will know the truth.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 15th February 2016 at 14:28.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2016), bsbray (15th February 2016), citsym (15th February 2016), The One (15th February 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thank you DF,
    A lot of what you have written feels like a fit.
    I'll research some more and see what I come up with.

The answers and patterns lie within who you've been,...Know thyself and then you will know the truth.
    This is the part I find difficult to accomplish.

Thanks.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2016), bsbray (17th February 2016), Divine Feminine (15th February 2016), The One (15th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, it's not easy figuring it out. I didn't happen upon my information overnight and it took a lot of researching. In fact I'm still compiling info and really only have a skeleton base because I don't have days upon days to focus solely on what I was doing long ago. I've seen enough to identify patterns which enforces my findings, so I feel confident in what I've uncovered. You know yourself best and when seriously researching past lives you cannot worry whether people believe you or not. Find an excellent Akashic Record reader(Kevin Ryerson) and ask if you've ever been a well documented person. Investigating this type of identity allows you to trace who you've been. Ask for your 'core' incarnations and what soul group you come from. Through the discovery process you'll begin to see how they correlate with one another and that's when you know you're being lead down the right path. Look up the meaning of your names and the names of where you live...you might be surprised to notice even your street address can sometimes tie to one of your past life identities. If you're lucky, you'll notice parallels between lifetimes and not only will you find yourself in the middle of a good history lesson, but you will understand even more why you might find yourself in specific situations and how those close to you, are involved in 'the game'.

Reincarnation has the potential to promote peace as you realize individuals are only playing roles. You really are living within a grand illusion. It's why 'The Great Experiment' theory makes sense to me. The more people who delve into this adventure, potentially allows us a broader picture as to what's really going on and it's the very reason why I share my story. Maybe someone out there will have a missing piece that matches to your own story and/or maybe their story combined with your own makes reasons behind a specific event more clear. By properly identifying myself, I was able to clear up a few pieces of muddied history historians couldn't find a definitive answer for, based on what happened to me in this lifetime.

The reason you know some of your findings are true, is because you see yourself in a similar position in this lifetime and you realize the point of the whole exercise might be to clear the karma so to speak. The intention for divulging my personal reincarnation story is to help others discover their own. If you've been watching my posts on 'The Great Experiment' thread , not only am I'm sharing a story of long ago, but I'm also showing you how to uncover your own by following my research methods. Nobody taught me how to do this, I had to learn from experience, but I also feel it was part of my 'mission' as there's an underlying drive from within pushing me to leave no stone unturned. Once I woke up I realized my role was to find 'the solution'. But it took me several years before I figured out I was actually sitting on 'the solution' as I was missing the vocabulary and knowledge base to make the connection. Imagine my surprise once I made the proper past life identifications I then realized I wasn't only sitting on the solution, I was 'the solution', lmao...jokes on me. Why do I say this? Because Mary Helena Salome would have had the knowledge and skill set to understand the sacred teachings which mirrors perfectly with the Kundalini experience.

You have to laugh cause it fits nice into the simple mantra...'where do you hide the truth,.....right in front of you.' Which is why I say, 'Know thyself and you will know the truth'. When you take the time to study all these past life stories and combine your knowledge with that of other researchers like Hoagland, you can see how these experiences tie into the bigger picture. Disclosure sure feels like it's headed our way and it's why people like Hoagland are suddenly having these "explosive" interviews. They know,....they know!

Who are you, were do you come from? Find out and then come share your story with us...., don't be shy as we can't play 'the game' without you.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2016), bsbray (17th February 2016), citsym (16th February 2016), The One (15th February 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Who are you, were do you come from? Find out and then come share your story with us...., don't be shy as we can't play 'the game' without you.
    I just started writing out some of the main points of my life, trying to find the thread of my life…

I have deleted this reply and moved it to "Citsyms journey in summary" in the Personal Experiences section of the forum where I can expand my experiences and possibly gain more help from interested members.

Thank you.
    Last edited by citsym, 18th February 2016 at 05:35.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Agape (17th February 2016), Aianawa (17th February 2016), Aragorn (17th February 2016), bsbray (17th February 2016), Dreamtimer (19th February 2016), Elen (17th February 2016)