Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Events and Triggers - David Wilcock

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Woof.

(I really couldn't resist)

Not my slogan, but if you're gonna be a dog...

Wag more, bark less.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post
    David Wilcock, you have been BANNED from this timeline.

Date ban will be lifted: Never.
    Okay lets look at the energy above ( words also ), control issues about one's timeline for starters which is okay until that control becomes control over others timelines imo, no use saying pull your head in because the > never < means at all costs to oneself and others, in other words the energy given out by DW has stopped at issues person and action-reaction mirrored a negative held within imo, with issues person perceiving negative, free will as such.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Daozen (1st September 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I think the practical application of the idea behind parallel timelines/alternate realities is that every individual is capable of creating their own experience of reality. So starting from that assumption, everyone would be equally capable of creating their own "timeline" regardless of others, provided that they know what they are doing and are disciplined enough for their circumstances.

These are ideas that are coming together from several different sources of information. For one thing, quantum physics has already been playing with the idea of parallel universes for some time, because on a quantum level, "matter" appears to pop in and out of existence. So since something must continue to exist in some form while it isn't physically there (or else how could it then come back?), one of the theories is that the particles are going back and forth between this universe or reality and some other one, potentially some infinite variety of them. Quantum physics tends to get very bizarre in its implications and I'm not familiar with all of the technical details.

Another line of thought here comes from conspiracy circles where there have been stories, from whistleblowers interviewed by Project Camelot, for example, that government programs in the past such as "Looking Glass" attempted to remote view into the future but kept running into the apparent fact that there are multiple possible futures. Different individuals, when using the hardware of the operation, would come away with different views of the future. The conclusion apparently reached was that each individual was simply seeing the most likely future that they themselves would experience, and thus the future that an individual is going to experience is not going to be the same as what everyone else experiences.

Then there are a variety of paranormal kinds of stories where people experience "time lapses" or all kinds of various bizarre things that, if generally taken as accurately-reported experiences, would indicate similar ideas.

Edit to add another obvious source for these kinds of ideas: esotericism. The core teachings of many ancient belief systems indicate that consciousness creates reality even from the level of the individual experience, just as in a lucid dream.

I post all of this just as a context for where Daozen is coming from when he posts what he does about removing someone from a timeline or anything similar to this. Personally I think giving any kind of attention, including negative attention, to an individual, is just going to continue an attraction to that individual.
    Last edited by bsbray, 1st September 2015 at 05:47.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st September 2015), enjoy being (1st September 2015), idigress (1st September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I post all of this just as a context for where Daozen is coming from when he posts what he does about removing someone from a timeline or anything similar to this.
    Hi. Yes it is funny when the pointing competitions start after a comment becomes provocative by various ways, either genuine or misunderstood. These communities seem to be, at times, far more precious and sensitive than other communities. Instantly from a comment which offers a choice to presume either ill intent, or humour, there is outrage and passive aggression handed back. owing to negative presumption. So those two who replied, swayed towards negativity as a first assumption of another.

..edit and I mean that as a neutral observation. Something many can do from time to time, including myself.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 1st September 2015 at 06:30.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st September 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    The usage of the term "PASSIVE AGGRESIVE" may intimidate one so much that he
    may forget the obvious counter:
    There is a time and a place for anything under the sun. This includes aggression too.
    The improper usage of the "PASSIVE AGGRESIVE" meme is itself, too often, falling
    under the reality of that very meme itself. Masquarading as observant cool psychological
    understanding it is in fact, all too often, an aggresive act in the guise of false compassion
    and undersranding.

Thanks
    Very interesting Urikorn, time and place, being said by yourself is also interesting, could the banned timeline be said for oneself instead of showing others, why show and state to others, is a following or separation being a desired outcome for them ?. Yes Bsbray, always good to consider where fellow members are at, yourself being more familiar with fellow member, thanks for giving a better idea of where they were coming from.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ..sigh. Okay, for what really is a semantics issue fine, choose the appropriate correct terminology you are comfortable with. And you are right, I dislike the term also. But that was not for you to respond to necessarily, as I was referring to outrage for you.

Ok I will explain. In the poster's post in question, I at least could see his positive intent, making a demonstrative sentence relating to the conversation that was being had regards, individual choice in timelines.
    Interesting this is also a thread about triggers. That sentence was, like it or not, a choice to ask the poster what he meant, or choose what he meant. If that second choice is taken, then it becomes a further choice, (as I referred to in my above post), was it intended as nasty, aggressive, negative. Or was it intended as a creative positive addition to the subject being spoken about. One in which it tests and shines a light on self as you choose which reaction (timeline) to place everything in.

This sort of stuff can be some of the most helpful stuff that someone can say. Challenging each other with pressure tests, constructive awareness of triggers.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st September 2015), idigress (1st September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I think the practical application of the idea behind parallel timelines/alternate realities is that every individual is capable of creating their own experience of reality. So starting from that assumption, everyone would be equally capable of creating their own "timeline" regardless of others, provided that they know what they are doing and are disciplined enough for their circumstances.

These are ideas that are coming together from several different sources of information. For one thing, quantum physics has already been playing with the idea of parallel universes for some time, because on a quantum level, "matter" appears to pop in and out of existence.
    This is basically it. And banning someone from my timeline in no way inhibits their free will to create their own timeline. Somewhere else in infinity, David Wilcock is continuing to build his own timeline where he can set up global government and pull Donald Marshall's hair all he likes.

There are other issues, like aggregate timelines, collective choices, and the all important energy quotient, but they are for another day.

Personally I think giving any kind of attention, including negative attention, to an individual, is just going to continue an attraction to that individual.
    We discussed this re: Putin. I think you have to give something a little attention to clear it out. When I wipe down the surfaces in my bathroom, I have to concentrate for 20 minutes. Moderation is key: Both the person who obsesses over germs, and the person who thinks they can clean their house just by wishing it are going to miss the boat.

When you block someone on FB, you have to give them concentrated attention for 1-2 minutes, to perform a specific operation that blocks them from your experience.

These communities seem to be, at times, far more precious and sensitive than other communities. Instantly from a comment which offers a choice to presume either ill intent, or humour, there is outrage and passive aggression handed back.
    Right, Nothing, people are too sensitive in general in these communities, and it is often used as a form of emotional censorship and stifling of free speech. I think people should loosen up a little bit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Right, Nothing, people are too sensitive in general in these communities, and it is often used as a form of emotional censorship and stifling of free speech. I think people should loosen up a little bit.
    Which raises the point of balance, as there are types who will use those exact same words to try to win an excuse/obfuscation over genuinely bad behaviour.

Loosen up? yeah! *sings*

We're caught in a trap
    I can't walk out
    Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
    What you're doing to me
    When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
    With suspicious minds (suspicious minds)
    And we can't build our dreams
    On suspicious minds

15. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st September 2015)

Thanks
    I watch this vid by Matt Khan today and a big aha was had = my understanding = BS, so my apoligies for being unable at present to get past my understanding, to some members, >

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...A97F6D74B0B3BC