Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Events and Triggers - David Wilcock

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    Nasrudin was walking along the way, by the wall of a graveyard.
    Suddenly he saw a group of riding soldiers on their horses.
    In his fear that they might harm him he climbed on the wall and jumped into the graveyard, hiding.
    The soldiers were curious about this odd behaviour and decided to investigate.
    They climbed the wall and found Nasrudin shaking by the graves.
    "What are you doing here ?" asked the commander.
    "Well" answered Nasrudin, "it is not that simple. I am here because of you and you are here because of me."
    Sorta like ones choices in response to an event/s ?.

The article had 100.000 hits within a few days, when one includes forum threads like this one and other data sources, let alone the Gaiam tv avenue, great to see.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (29th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I do not believe that monogrammed souvenirs or action figures are very appropriate "in this industry". Because it is not an industry, while being an industry. But it does attract lots of phoneys and gypsies. Snake oil and fortune cookies. So, it is to be expected I guess, sadly. Action figures. Yeah that could be a good one, you're obviously not the greatest until you have an action figure or an adult toy made in your likeness.
    :-D

Oh oops..that's the trigger I get, I guess.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 29th August 2015 at 09:39.

Thanks
    I feel it was more likely his rock that bought this about ( income ), I could be wrong.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I feel it was more likely his rock that bought this about ( income ), I could be wrong.
    That's what I've been thinking. It's also quite possible he's been given bad advice...

Thanks
    Feel she has to be an amazing rock and has been an amazing rock with her advice and guidance being a huge wayshower for Corey let alone the faith and energy growth provided.

Thanks
    I was thinking from someone besides his closest circle of family & friends might be influencing him into commercializing his site.

Thanks
    Lol, maybe from someone that gave and had not learnt at that time back in time, to receive.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just don't think anyone giving someone advice to sell archaic souvenir objects with no aesthetic qualities apart from some kind of generic looking crest... could be considered a friend let alone a rock.

I mean, I don't really want to sound petty or pedantic over it, just that it has taken me a back a little, to the point I cant see past that and wont be listening or reading any of their material. So this friendly rock.. maybe not so.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 30th August 2015 at 07:05.

Thanks
    How much have you heard about his wife, know about her, she imo has to be a pretty good rock, when you look at where Corey was emotional wise at first, one can observe his spiritual and wisdom growth over the last year imo very easily, much of this imo is due to his wife and rock.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (30th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, are you asking me in particular Aianawa? If so, then to me I am not sure that is relevant to the context of my response as I was also referring to the other posts regards friends or unknowns. Unidentifieds that may have suggested selling spoons and doilies. I mean, it is a great idea if it is some sort of dry joke! Though the punchline is still misleading really. Okay that's it. I change my stance. It definitely must be a joke. *thumbsup*

Thanks
    My first response to the commercialization was to suspend judgement and ask myself, "what else could be?" Not knowing the background story of his wife & family, I have nothing else to go on. I'm content with my feeling that it's benign (the commercialization).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (30th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    David Wilcock, you have been BANNED from this timeline.

Date ban will be lifted: Never.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post
    David Wilcock, you have been BANNED from this timeline.

Date ban will be lifted: Never.

What is this BS ?

Some sort of an attempt at witchcraft believing that it works ?

Who the bloody hell do you think you are ?
    Last edited by URIKORN, 31st August 2015 at 15:30.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Daozen (1st September 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    However you interpret his body language, it's not what I would build my case on. I know that self-proclaimed "debunkers" go around asking for proof of things when there is already more than enough to support a possibility on any given issue, but we're a little light in the evidence department here by any standard to be taking what this guy says for granted as if it's the new gospel to spread around the world.

The closest thing to independent evidence for what Corey says is the fact that it's somewhat similar to what people like Randy Cramer or Simon Parkes have said, but I could make up a similar story about green-skinned humanoids with frog faces, and if I spent a lot of time and energy data mining (something Corey was already talking about on Project Avalon in regards to classified government programs before he ever came out with his claim of being a whistleblower, and he has an IT background that would be conducive to data mining) and making this big elaborate story, the only difference would be that I'd still have to convince David Wilcock to take me on an interview tour. This is the same David Wilcock who said we were all going to "ascend" back in the year 2000 and that Obama was going to disclose the existence of ETs on prime time back around 2008 or so, amongst other things that illustrate that he does exactly have the best discernment in what he reports.

If anybody wants to know exactly why I feel the way I do, the timeline goes like this:

1. Corey is a member of PA but doesn't say anything about being a member of a secret space program or a MILAB or anything to that regard. He posts that he doesn't think he's a MILAB.
    2. He posted about data mining on PA and was specifically interested in information relating to formerly classified government programs and other whistleblower testimony about them.
    3. Suddenly he says he remembers things about being in a secret space program (and he appears to later contradict himself as to when/how he remembered all of this).
    4. One of the PA mods interviews him, but now he acts like he's an anonymous individual that doesn't want his identity revealed (as if he couldn't be traced back to the posts he was already making on PA by any of the 3-letter agencies ).
    5. He and his wife start a bunch of drama on PA when people start questioning his story. Up until this point I had no opinion of the guy either way, but this is when stuff starts getting really odd for me. Corey starts posting personal messages to his wife on the public forum, that he could have just as easily called or texted her about, or even just yelled across the house into the next room. Or he could have at least PM'd her if for whatever reason he could not give personal messages to his own wife without having to use an Internet forum when they are living in the same house. He was obviously posting all of this on the open forum in order to keep the drama show going, and this is why I first came to believe that he was doing what he was for all the wrong reasons.
    6. He gets banned from PA and starts posting more to his blog and signs up here to TOT, apparently believing that an offer of "protection" meant that no one would be allowed to ask critical questions about what he was saying.
    7. Somewhere in this process he starts sending emails to David Wilcock, and we can talk about all the bogus claims David has run with in the past in another post.
    8. While on TOT he was clearly hostile towards anyone who did not believe him or who simply asked him questions that he didn't like about what he was posting, even while he was posting about how we are all supposed to get along and love each other. He admitted that he was not a perfect individual and had things to work on, but I never saw any indication that he was actually trying to respond more respectfully to legitimate questions posed to him. Largely for this reason I tried to avoid communication with him as much as possible on this forum, even after I became a moderator. To this day he continues to claim that people who don't agree with him, or post things like what I am posting right now, are either mentally ill or disinformation agents.
    9. He was also spreading lots of rumors about people he didn't like on back channels, always claiming that he had emails from so-and-so or had saved all of his conversations about this or that issue. One of the rumors he was spreading, that we didn't say anything about on public forums but that he eventually started posting about himself before he left this forum, was that I was a spy for Bill Ryan and was collecting some kind of information on him and sending it to Bill Ryan and David Wilcock. He was also involved in a previous dramatic mess here that resulted in TOT receiving a legal threat, which I will not go into here, and he seemed to me to be very divisive to the community in general just by his online demeanor. Most of this is stuff is still around for anyone to go back through and look at if they wanted, and PA has definitely kept records of Corey's antics there. Otherwise this was a side of him that a lot of people here never got a chance to see.

So to sum it up, first of all there is no independent corroborating evidence that this guy is not just making everything up as he goes along. So that's what I'm starting with, because that would weigh heavier than the rest for me, but there's nothing there. He can then be taken on faith, and if someone chooses to take him on faith then that's their own business. The second component of all of this for me is simply how this whole episode evolved within the alternative community. I have seen more than enough evidence for myself, as I mention above, that this is not a serious thing.

I'm not going to dwell on this and I don't expect to change anyone's mind, if they choose to "follow" Corey's material. I'm not happy to see anyone develop what I feel is a religious or cult-like following, but what can I do about it? I'll say my piece here and move on.
    Yes, i think I saw things the way you did Bsbray, as I was at PA at the time the drama was going on and how he left in a huff.
    But here is where I get stuck with this guy, he is a Milab and probably is chipped and programmed and he would be a great candidate for spreading dis-info to confuse all those truth seekers out there. He may not even know it himself. He may be going off planet and meeting with all these aliens and it could all be a false world, artificial dreams etc, to continue to spread what ever message his handlers what to get out there, for me it is to confuse the masses even more. He says he does what he does at great danger, but he has his own TV program. Maybe the three letter agences that are pulling his string do put out some factual info but then you got to sort out what is what.

I have been through a few of these types to things before and I just am a little burnt out on hanging on every word of some so called whistleblower and taking it in as all true or not true, like they have a corner on what is true and not true.

David, he probably started out with good solid info, made a name for himself, did good research and his book were good sources, but then due to his ego he made some mistakes and got turned around and since he already had a loyal audience he would be a perfect candidate to spread new dis-info. I see it as a reversal of sorts, he was once on solid ground, now not so much. But isn't it part of the game, red cross, cancer society, adoption agences, they all look they are here for the good of mankind but behind closed door some very dark things are going on.
    I think both are being used, very badly I might add.
    But that is not to say some of this info is not actually accurate.
    I know what my life is about what I have to do day by day to live the life I want to live and I just put one foot in front of the other.
    I don't need to know who's who and although I want to know the big picture but big picture is way to big for any one person to know and then to be able to talk about it, it's always changing and with groups changing members and loyaltes probably daily.
    I wish them no harm, but I watch with some detachment because it will all come out in the end, I am sure of that.
    Last edited by Collidescope, 31st August 2015 at 17:32.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

bsbray (31st August 2015), Dreamtimer (31st August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    The dogs are barking yet the Caravan moves on

It is of course a question who are the dogs and who are the Caravan's people

Will the people argue with the dogs ?

Admit that this is funny

Or maybe we all are barking dogs ?