Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Events and Triggers - David Wilcock

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    However you interpret his body language, it's not what I would build my case on. I know that self-proclaimed "debunkers" go around asking for proof of things when there is already more than enough to support a possibility on any given issue, but we're a little light in the evidence department here by any standard to be taking what this guy says for granted as if it's the new gospel to spread around the world.

The closest thing to independent evidence for what Corey says is the fact that it's somewhat similar to what people like Randy Cramer or Simon Parkes have said, but I could make up a similar story about green-skinned humanoids with frog faces, and if I spent a lot of time and energy data mining (something Corey was already talking about on Project Avalon in regards to classified government programs before he ever came out with his claim of being a whistleblower, and he has an IT background that would be conducive to data mining) and making this big elaborate story, the only difference would be that I'd still have to convince David Wilcock to take me on an interview tour. This is the same David Wilcock who said we were all going to "ascend" back in the year 2000 and that Obama was going to disclose the existence of ETs on prime time back around 2008 or so, amongst other things that illustrate that he does exactly have the best discernment in what he reports.

If anybody wants to know exactly why I feel the way I do, the timeline goes like this:

1. Corey is a member of PA but doesn't say anything about being a member of a secret space program or a MILAB or anything to that regard. He posts that he doesn't think he's a MILAB.
    2. He posted about data mining on PA and was specifically interested in information relating to formerly classified government programs and other whistleblower testimony about them.
    3. Suddenly he says he remembers things about being in a secret space program (and he appears to later contradict himself as to when/how he remembered all of this).
    4. One of the PA mods interviews him, but now he acts like he's an anonymous individual that doesn't want his identity revealed (as if he couldn't be traced back to the posts he was already making on PA by any of the 3-letter agencies ).
    5. He and his wife start a bunch of drama on PA when people start questioning his story. Up until this point I had no opinion of the guy either way, but this is when stuff starts getting really odd for me. Corey starts posting personal messages to his wife on the public forum, that he could have just as easily called or texted her about, or even just yelled across the house into the next room. Or he could have at least PM'd her if for whatever reason he could not give personal messages to his own wife without having to use an Internet forum when they are living in the same house. He was obviously posting all of this on the open forum in order to keep the drama show going, and this is why I first came to believe that he was doing what he was for all the wrong reasons.
    6. He gets banned from PA and starts posting more to his blog and signs up here to TOT, apparently believing that an offer of "protection" meant that no one would be allowed to ask critical questions about what he was saying.
    7. Somewhere in this process he starts sending emails to David Wilcock, and we can talk about all the bogus claims David has run with in the past in another post.
    8. While on TOT he was clearly hostile towards anyone who did not believe him or who simply asked him questions that he didn't like about what he was posting, even while he was posting about how we are all supposed to get along and love each other. He admitted that he was not a perfect individual and had things to work on, but I never saw any indication that he was actually trying to respond more respectfully to legitimate questions posed to him. Largely for this reason I tried to avoid communication with him as much as possible on this forum, even after I became a moderator. To this day he continues to claim that people who don't agree with him, or post things like what I am posting right now, are either mentally ill or disinformation agents.
    9. He was also spreading lots of rumors about people he didn't like on back channels, always claiming that he had emails from so-and-so or had saved all of his conversations about this or that issue. One of the rumors he was spreading, that we didn't say anything about on public forums but that he eventually started posting about himself before he left this forum, was that I was a spy for Bill Ryan and was collecting some kind of information on him and sending it to Bill Ryan and David Wilcock. He was also involved in a previous dramatic mess here that resulted in TOT receiving a legal threat, which I will not go into here, and he seemed to me to be very divisive to the community in general just by his online demeanor. Most of this is stuff is still around for anyone to go back through and look at if they wanted, and PA has definitely kept records of Corey's antics there. Otherwise this was a side of him that a lot of people here never got a chance to see.

So to sum it up, first of all there is no independent corroborating evidence that this guy is not just making everything up as he goes along. So that's what I'm starting with, because that would weigh heavier than the rest for me, but there's nothing there. He can then be taken on faith, and if someone chooses to take him on faith then that's their own business. The second component of all of this for me is simply how this whole episode evolved within the alternative community. I have seen more than enough evidence for myself, as I mention above, that this is not a serious thing.

I'm not going to dwell on this and I don't expect to change anyone's mind, if they choose to "follow" Corey's material. I'm not happy to see anyone develop what I feel is a religious or cult-like following, but what can I do about it? I'll say my piece here and move on.
    Last edited by bsbray, 27th August 2015 at 16:54.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), bstuart (27th August 2015), ERK (31st August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), Jane56 (28th August 2015), sarahdita85 (27th August 2015), Wind (28th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Allow me to suggest an alternative view, while including some of your inpressions and experiences.
    My working supposition is that Corey indeed experienced what he describes, and makes an honest
    effort to recall and describe. He is a reliable witness. He is an honest person in essence and practice.
    (A relatively rare commodity)

Now let us turn to the psychology of man. Any man or woman.

1. His memories come to him in stages.
    2. Until 2014 he still suffered, according to his testimony, from Entity Attachments, which
    made him angry and highly stressed.
    3. He is aware that if he is going to fulfill a mission of being the greatest whistle blower
    up to now, and by far, there will be consequences: mockery, disbelief, planned opposition,
    danger to health and life. He is on the line.
    4. In his irritation he can easily mistake a skeptic for a troll and act in a pranoid manner.
    5. It also stands to reason that Forums like PA and TOT are "enjoying" the Cabal
    attention in the form of Personality Metamorphs, undrcover agents whose task
    would include making Corey's life as difficult as possible, while being "kind" to him.

You have to step into his shoes and expand on what I tried briefly to suggest here.

I care to answer your proposition because I sensed honesty in your presentation.

It is not impossible, IMO, that he makes all this up, but so far I sense positive vibes
    emanating from him, and his story has the quality of vitalizing me and I treasure
    this unique sensation.

As to the danger of cultish grouping, this is a real danger. I had Idries Shah as my
    major mentor (through his books) and he harps upon this phenomena on and on and on.
    Pesonally I got my immune system ready in place. I have good sensors and if Corey will
    fall into the trap of becoming a Guru I am quite sure that I will detect it. So far he is
    fully aware of the danger and keeps his sobriety.

For me, at best, and I hope that it is indeed so, he is no more, no less,
    than a basically reliable witness in the great current drama of humanity.
    In this drama there are so many heroes probably, that Corey is just one of them.

Another thing.
    Unlike many I feel and believe in the ablity of Milab participants / victims to fully
    overcome the distortions imposed upon them. I am a strong believer in the strength
    of the human spirit.
    From this perspective you can think of Corey as the slave who is tearing apart
    the sheckels. He is the slave running for freedom.
    He knows all that he knows because he was taken in and enslaved.
    I have all the respect and sympathy, patience and compassion for such a man.
    A MYLAB is not a broken machine for me. Not in essence. I detest this condescending posture.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 27th August 2015 at 19:56.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Dogstar (2nd September 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), JRS (29th August 2015), naochan (30th August 2015), tonig (28th August 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    He is aware that if he is going to fulfill a mission of being the greatest whistle blower
    up to now, and by far, there will be consequences: mockery, disbelief, planned opposition,
    danger to health and life. He is on the line. [...]
    You have to step into his shoes and expand on what I tried briefly to suggest here.
    One question I would ask here, is what exactly is "the greatest whistle blower" and why would that be important? It could be important for "service to others" reasons (or the term I saw someone use here on TOT that I like better, "service to all"), or it could be important for "service to self" reasons.

I know you like Sufi stories, and I like Zen stories. Once a man approached a butcher's cart on the street and asked the butcher which was his best piece of meat. The butcher told him, "they're all the best," at which point the man asking the question is said to have become enlightened.

All of the whistleblowers I have the easiest time respecting have been very humble people who did not go out of their way to market their experiences, and don't present themselves as any better or worse or more or less important than any other human being. I think there is a lot of ego tied up in all of this. Someone else just commented the other day, and I had never considered it before, but even making text bold and colored purple is already sending the message, "hey, read what I say, it's very important."

This may be neither here nor there, but just something else I felt like commenting on. You say you still have your sensors, and I try to keep mine on as well, and you say we can wait and see, and all of that sounds good enough to me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (28th August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), Jane56 (28th August 2015), Wind (28th August 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    'The greatest whistleblower'? WTF is that sheer arrogance or what? Other veteran whistleblowers find that remark bloody offensive. The Corey case has not been resolved either way, true or data mined trawling, but as I sit back and watch the ever more fantastic claims made publicly I have to shake my head when I see sheer total blind acceptance by the @I badly need to believe' brigade. Did someone mention, as I really cannot be arsed to check it out, that there is 'merchandise' to be bought regarding this unsavoury business? I just do not get it, do you really fall for this? Get in line please and queue up for your special t-shirts, DVDs, mousemats, baseball caps and all manner of goodies. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (28th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015), Dreamtimer (27th August 2015), ERK (31st August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), Jane56 (28th August 2015), jcocks (2nd September 2015), sarahdita85 (27th August 2015), Wind (28th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sad to say, 'tis true. It's terribly ironic that dice and beer mugs are among the items to be purchased. Yet somehow apropos.

Personally, I'll take your musings, Smokey Joe, over the trappings. Experience has no monetary value. It has human and soul value.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (28th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), sarahdita85 (27th August 2015), Wind (28th August 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thankyou, I cannot believe how things have changed in the last few years, its more like a 3 ring circus than a research community, its sad to see the decline but I will continue to have my say and I know many do not like that, tough titty, I'll call it as I see it!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2015), Aragorn (28th August 2015), bsbray (27th August 2015), Dreamtimer (27th August 2015), ERK (31st August 2015), idigress (27th August 2015), jcocks (2nd September 2015), Wind (28th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    I find this somewhat interesting for myself, when I see people angry, and they validate their anger, tough titties cuts their cake, But when I see anger and they are simple where they are at, learning still not stalled or think they are there, I care more, give blessings and clearing for both angry persons of course, never thought of Corey as the greatest WB, time will tell.

On another level, blessings to all WB's plus love and healing.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th August 2015), bstuart (27th August 2015), Dreamtimer (27th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    ... He can then be taken on faith, and if someone chooses to take him on faith then that's their own business...

I'm not going to dwell on this and I don't expect to change anyone's mind, if they choose to "follow" Corey's material. I'm not happy to see anyone develop what I feel is a religious or cult-like following, but what can I do about it? I'll say my piece here and move on.
    You are forgetting that Corey and DW explicitly stated that everyone should take everything they are saying based on faith. When I read them post this, it set off extremely loud BS detector sirens. The story that has been spun conveniently offers circumstances that requires no proof and no evidence ever be given. Sorry, but I'll pass on the cult.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th August 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (27th August 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I find this somewhat interesting for myself, when I see people angry, and they validate their anger, tough titties cuts their cake, But when I see anger and they are simple where they are at, learning still not stalled or think they are there, I care more, give blessings and clearing for both angry persons of course, never thought of Corey as the greatest WB, time will tell.

On another level, blessings to all WB's plus love and healing.
    LOL OK, I'm not angry I'm giving my honest opinion based on actual hands on experience over nearly 5 decades, I'm not a forumer only or an attendee at conferences or book reader on the subject. Kindly adjust your views on who gives a different opinion on certain claims and not jumping on the bandwagon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th August 2015)

Thanks
    Feel it will be a cult to some, we mostly all go through that phase on our journeys to know thyself/mind.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2015), bsbray (28th August 2015), sarahdita85 (28th August 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (27th August 2015), URIKORN (28th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    A man can be basically honest, and more than 50% STO while still suffer from all of our "human" weaknesses:
    vanity
    vindictiveness
    short temper
    seeking attention
    envy
    greed
    pomposity
    etc

And this goes well with everyone of us

I know all of this because I know myself well enogh. I can easily see myself acting foolishly,
    had I been in Corey's position. I do it with much less pressure.

The idea that a whistle blower has to be saintly or humble at least is ridiculous.
    We all must be saintly or humble at least and we are not.

I find in Corey the main 2 urges that can eventually make him, or us, humble first and saintly later:
    Love of Truth and Love of Good

When these two are active within man he has the base with which
    to battle with all of man's foibles, and very gradually to gain ground
    for Humanity within him.
    I know myself to be such a man, and I can recognize my kind, I believe.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 28th August 2015 at 02:42.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Uri could you please provide a link to your Israeli Blog.
    Thanks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gemma View Post
    Uri could you please provide a link to your Israeli Blog.
    Thanks.
    Here:

http://cafe.themarker.com/blog/134362/

Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th August 2015), Gemma (28th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    LOL OK, I'm not angry I'm giving my honest opinion based on actual hands on experience over nearly 5 decades, I'm not a forumer only or an attendee at conferences or book reader on the subject. Kindly adjust your views on who gives a different opinion on certain claims and not jumping on the bandwagon.
    Feel my observation was correct, if one does not see/feel an emotion within oneself, they usually keep repeating unknowingly.

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

The pro Corey - anti Corey drama brought to my mind a Nasrudin story

Nasrudin was walking along the way, by the wall of a graveyard.
    Suddenly he saw a group of riding soldiers on their horses.
    In his fear that they might harm him he climbed on the wall and jumped into the graveyard, hiding.
    The soldiers were curious about this odd behaviour and decided to investigate.
    They climbed the wall and found Nasrudin shaking by the graves.
    "What are you doing here ?" asked the commander.
    "Well" answered Nasrudin, "it is not that simple. I am here because of you and you are here because of me."