Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27/9/15 Event, Matt Khan

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On timelines:

every single individual human being is on a singular timeline as well as imbedded into the collective one which is also incorporated into "this gaia's" (in this universe/reality based system from which there are many many more co-existing in other reality based systems originated from this version of the universe narrative of human soul beings) planetary timeline.

That is, there are going to be humans who experience personal Armageddon/Apocalypse whilst the general collective timeline is one of relief and epiphany, transformation and possible transfiguration.

IN essence for many humans a financial collapse and the loss of all money in what you refer to be bank accounts or insurances is equal to a total apocalypse or collapse of the own world view accompanied by depression and especially emotional suffering. The crumbling and substitution of governments and societal structures is going to be interpreted as Armageddon/Apocalypse for others as well.

On the other hand there are those already aware of which direction is anticipated and about to manifest, inevitably. These are in joy and blissfulness when realizing that the financial system is about to evaporate quite soon. They also are full of delight that the suppressive and manipulative, rather detrimental societal and governmental structures are going to collapse and transform.

That is, every human being is able to create and alter/realign its own timeline, you can use the incoming and rising frequencies to facilitate these timeline creations.

In this way a belief system of any one can be pleased.

Those who are of the misconception that the unfolding events are going to be what you consider to be negative are going to experience situations and challenges which are, for them, like an apocalypse. They magnetize these events for themselves. It is your own choice, you are the creator.

However, your collective timeline is one of relief and transformation, but there is still so many karma to be balanced, thus there are going to be these individual timelines which make it possible for individuals and the collective to erase Karma. Thus there is going to be turmoil, violence, death, suffering, catastrophes (earth as such releasing Karma by facilitating earthquakes, tsunamis and so forth) and alike but these are the birth pains, if you like, of the new humanity.

You are only able to experience something of the aforementioned if you are still in fear and denial of the incoming energies and changes. If you are in love and joyful anticipation of what is actually manifesting, you are not going to experience any of these - naturally you are going to be affected by the financial, societal and economic changes, but you are going through it with ease and without being persuaded to create low vibration which may fabricate some - always/substantially egoself induced - obstacles for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkELgi6EkNo
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 8th August 2015 at 22:18.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th August 2015), jcocks (25th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    I feel Cearna's post may be interesting alongside yours above Oneoflaw, > http://jandeane81.com/threads/7584-I...e-of-Matt-Khan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th August 2015)

Thanks
    Just got off a Skype call organising the celebration of world oneness day on the 26 and 27 th sep, for here in CHCH NZ, one thing that struck me was that twenty cities in China would at some stage over the two days would be leading a world meditation ( one of many ), am guessing but at least 100 million and up to 200 million people will be participating from around the world on these two days, will this have an effect on the world/humanity, you bet. 27 th sep date looks perfect.

Thanks
    Not sure about other members here, myself I feel that huge events are taking place around the world at present that we/most are not able to see but totally sense another build up of energies letting us know, feel that the 27 th date may be the release/revealation/event this is building to.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

OneOfLaw (14th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    confirmed, thus one did a huge investment in shungit pyramids with 25*25 cm (2x) and 15*15 cm measurements (aligned in the style of the giza pyramids/orion belt on the ground) - these are going to support the assimilation of the unfolding energy peaks in this area around the september/october transition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th August 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting, more info please Oneoflaw, connect points/groups/music etc ?

Thanks
    Interesting in that the pope will be in USA corporation, on the 27th also.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    The main aim in most of the people who go to forums is to become informed of what is going on. The main aim of the entities who are concerned about life on earth is to give you the chance to speak in one voice. To clear the jehad, not only of Moslem men, but intrinsically connected to Christianity, and the one ruinous religion of Zionism, to cheer us on to kill or conquer the many religious strict participation of overdue soliciting of emanations to save our World.

In order to achieve this, there is an overwhelming drive to get participation in events such as is being fostered here. This is not written against Matt or any organisers of such events or the participants in such events, but it is being used to cost the faith of everyone injured in their faith in such events. For over again, the final day shows no real behavioural changes, in the everyday working man.

This is word of mouth to me, from some one Above, but they have been watching my own sonic vibrations, when I am in public places, and opening my vibrations, they are finding social blasphemy in the air waves. By this I mean, my sonics are so hammered by some one belittling Gods, and Angels - by something known as hemispheric nuances of every sound available, to be heard in electronic devices of any kind. These are now so loud on my epithelial cells, that life eminates to me as jangled misinformation. Think of it as the first tone in doh-re-mi, being so distorted that all links to sound are being screamed in my ears. Some one has mentioned in another thread this effect as well. Fears begin, when immense noise instils links to your sound, right till your ears begin to pound, and you are driven insane from this effect. It is deliberate invasion of working bodies, in order to stop living in the role of a better person, and you begin to tune out to life. My husband has been complaining of this noise in his ears for several years now till he found life too difficult to live with.

This is working against total trust and is being compounded by people beginning to gain hope in something coming and then being let down by seemingly no effect, then will come needed change. Only it won't be change it will be the advancement of the plan of Agenda 21. Sorry to say all life emanates to you in waves, and unless time stops - LIKE NOW - willingness to solve what is really needed will be too much to bear any more.

This is winter solstice on our side of the World, time it with great care, as this is when the immense rod of biggest changes in time will fit into the new calendar. Time is wrong now, every solstice will now show us the beginnings to start on.

If you are going to an event, work only in rolling on time, for the stopping of Linear time can be done, by being endlessly in the fear of no change. If there is no starting point for the new time to come in , we fill in only, risking life in everyday after the changeover in 2018. If you will, get this message out to as many as possible, I am not mad, this is a new world to come now, and we must stop the New world order from making it into what they are doing right now.
    Last edited by Cearna, 21st August 2015 at 08:14.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st August 2015)

Thanks
    Much thanks as usual Cearna for your post, from memory, there was another vibration before do rei me, hu or huuum, my belief as such is that Matt got the date through his connection to the devine 27 th sep 2015, the events co ordinating with that date and people creating dates that coincide with 27 th, knowingly or unknowingly have done so, the ones creating the oneness celebration dates 26 - 27 th sep, did so knowingly, knowing that this was the perfect time to do so, but unknowingly that Matt had passed this date out as a energy wave beginning date. Fear begins when one knows fear cannot be equalled or transmuted with love. The timelines around religion etc I totally agree with, due to cycles and karma clearing from my perspective. An angle I feel must also be considered is the male and female polarity equation, especially, tied within these transmutation processes.

Please note . equalled or transmuted - not beaten. much love

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Still enquiring to the God who sent me down here to do my work. Rather than at this time, try to explain what is so important in this time change right now, myself, he has asked me to explain to you that in your next extreme sensitivity meditation, he wishes to join you in it, to begin a round of story telling to yourself of how this ends up - 1. If we overcome - no place to begin - and begin to close off the demons being used by the NWO to disassociate us from that divine connection
    2. If no connection left to go into new Life.

It is your choice over whether you allow this to be or not. There is no name to this God, he in fact is Higher than the one who created Earth, whom I call the first or Highest one. He is offering, it is up to you.
    Last edited by Cearna, 22nd August 2015 at 09:17.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd August 2015)

Thanks
    Lol I am one of those people that do not get readings and recently my partner booked me in for one the day before she got hers, I accepted/kept the peace but had no idea what to ask, even of future potentials, I heard this lady was exstreamly good and was surprised about a couple of people who had got readings from her as they also were not usually into getting readings, anyways she was the very good and at one part got excited for me as Shiva had joined and wished to be of assistance as such for myself and she further explained that I was about to resume demon/s clearing again, been a few years and I know that I have sorta been doing it to some degree through the work I do in life anyway, but she said I will be directly doing it again and my intuition was in agreement even though it was not my wish at present. So, interesting that you say what you say above.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd August 2015)

Thanks
    Being about a moon/th out from 27 th date, what are people feeling as this wave/event/timeline etc closens ?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th August 2015), sarahdita85 (24th August 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    A lot of anxiety and sleepless nights recently, a lot of astral experiences (some positive and some negative) when I find myself in fear about the NWO and TPTB trying to disconnect us from source or God or whatever people want to call it, I get a huge wave of emotion and hear a voice inside saying, 'don't be silly, people and entities cannot disconnect us from source as it is all and cant be out smarted' I get the same when I think about CERN. Whatever its out to do it wont succeed.
    I also am feeling like time is majorly speeding up, Im having more frequent visits by entities and Im starting not to care about politics as I feel it just simply doesnt matter now. Is anyone else experiencing this?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Cearna (25th August 2015), Greenbarry (25th August 2015), pabranno (24th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85;841935441[B
    ]A lot of anxiety and sleepless nights recently, a lot of astral experiences (some positive and some negative) when I find myself in fear about the NWO and TPTB trying to disconnect us from source or God or whatever people want to call it[/B], I get a huge wave of emotion and hear a voice inside saying, 'don't be silly, people and entities cannot disconnect us from source as it is all and cant be out smarted' I get the same when I think about CERN. Whatever its out to do it wont succeed.
    I also am feeling like time is majorly speeding up, I'm having more frequent visits by entities and I'm starting not to care about politics as I feel it just simply doesn't matter now. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I know so many people tell you that OObies and Astral travelling are what you should do, particularly at this time this is a dangerous practice, as although my husband and I have taken out a great many Demons and D jinn, we were informed at one stage that there were at least a million of them hiding under the rim of Earth and they make a habit of going to the Astral, which is close to the rim to look for a source of food - you. You may not see them, for they use illusion and may look as if they are very lovely entities, if in close to you, they use ropes to tie you to them and will feed on you after that and can use mind control, with no difficulty. Those who advocate Astral travelling amongst the gifted and experts, are more than likely already been roped to one of them. I kid you not, you are likely to be bound to a Demon or Djinn if you Astral travel unprotected - even that doesn't stop them, they care not about violating our sovereignty.

One thing we discovered in hunting the hugest of them down from way above, was that they had roped down many of the Gods, who work in various means of help to us. We found then dangling about four of them in each group attached to the ropes, the Demons couldn't kill or eat them, but had them out of action from looking after us. The Gods I work with, went after them, and sometimes came away quite wounded for these Demons are wanting to kill as many of us as they can, because once they reach certain stage they become Demon Gods, just like Gaia was, before she was hunted down and killed - so please - please- please, do not send to Gaia your love and energies it will never reach the Real Mother Earth, but was simply going to feed a Demon, send it instead to Mother Earth, she is working hard to change our situation here. The gods we rescued from those ropes are now healed and are back in business so there are more entities about, however, even there you must beware because of the Demon use of illusion.

Time has been speeding up for some time now, it will in fact take most of us out from trying to work to it unless we change our calendar and time. Mother Earth and the Gods who deal with time are trying to change from linear time to the time space continuum, but those who could do this of ourselves, do not know the necessity for it. Please read my articles in TOT - http://jandeane81.com/threads/4958-F...o-Aquarian-Age for more information on this. One of these was channelled to me in the 1980's telling me what had to be done by 2015, and here we are now, not ready.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th August 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Sarahdita85, much happens in cycles and/or waves, just like the wave of people that joined here 16-20 th of march this year, I wish to fully address both you and Cearna's posts when able.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th August 2015)