Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    The common theme between Cara St. Louis and Sylvie is that a man named Joseph Justus Scaliger fabricated the entire history of the planet.

Sir Isaac Newton disputed the chronology of Scaliger and wrote a book about it but now sure what the title is.
    Johannes Kepler who postulated the heliocentric model of the solar system also challenged Scaliger.

I wish more of these important writings could be pin-pointed.

Hapsburg dynasty got its special privileges from Nero? German dukes attended gladiator matches?
    Cara St. Louis was writing with Harald Kautz-Vella. They coined the "black goo".

Listening to part of the converstaion, I heard that Cara St' Louis has extensively studied Fomenko. She has seemed to take his words whole. I think I understand a little better that for a few centuries, the way events were recorded made the moon seem to be "acting strangely" and this was because events were being twisted around in chronology.

Fomenko used statistics to categorize types of events and found them to be "the same" for different eras as recorded.

I just have no way to know myself about dating.
    This is what kind of is frustrating SO.....

I am wondering IF PERHAPS to get all entwined with trying to date events "properly" will not be an exercise in the rabbit hole?

I can just agree that we have been unable to trust what "history" teaches. Unfortunately oral history is hard to find. If the oral histories could be recorded, that would be helpful. It is good to use tools like written documents to keep history.We think in the alt community that a major conspiracy means we must be very distrustful. Who and what can be depended upon?

Then for me, the reason we investigate is something that must have present tense meaning. For instance, we KNOW a major global civilization existed as what people call Atlantis and is evidenced in megalithic architecture. Then there is the Underground civilization. Those who built the cities seem to be very old as the structures are weathered? They had technology and also evidenced the appropriate kinds of life skills like weaving, astronomy, navigation, metalurgy, stone magic......

I think we might emulate these evidences of culture that is useful.
    There seems to always be such an emphasis on 'wrongs" and "rights" that obfuscate what might be really powerful to explore.

I wish for the truth to be exposed. I feel a little skeptical even about the new researchers like Cara St. Louis conclusions and even Fomenko?
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th May 2016 at 15:17.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (8th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I think I understand a little better that for a few centuries, the way events were recorded made the moon seem to be "acting strangely" and this was because events were being twisted around in chronology.
    Just wondering where this information originates. Google is a very difficult search engine for me. I cannot find any citations to follow. Anyone here know? Thanks. Maggie

EDIT:

I did find something here

Historical eclipses and Earth's rotation
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th May 2016 at 15:23.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (9th May 2016), Elen (9th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Cara St. Louis was writing with Harald Kautz-Vella. They coined the "black goo".

Listening to part of the converstaion, I heard that Cara St' Louis has extensively studied Fomenko. She has seemed to take his words whole. I think I understand a little better that for a few centuries, the way events were recorded made the moon seem to be "acting strangely" and this was because events were being twisted around in chronology.

Fomenko used statistics to categorize types of events and found them to be "the same" for different eras as recorded.

I just have no way to know myself about dating.
    This is what kind of is frustrating SO.....

I am wondering IF PERHAPS to get all entwined with trying to date events "properly" will not be an exercise in the rabbit hole?

I can just agree that we have been unable to trust what "history" teaches. Unfortunately oral history is hard to find. If the oral histories could be recorded, that would be helpful. It is good to use tools like written documents to keep history.We think in the alt community that a major conspiracy means we must be very distrustful. Who and what can be depended upon?

Then for me, the reason we investigate is something that must have present tense meaning. For instance, we KNOW a major global civilization existed as what people call Atlantis and is evidenced in megalithic architecture. Then there is the Underground civilization. Those who built the cities seem to be very old as the structures are weathered? They had technology and also evidenced the appropriate kinds of life skills like weaving, astronomy, navigation, metalurgy, stone magic......

I think we might emulate these evidences of culture that is useful.
    There seems to always be such an emphasis on 'wrongs" and "rights" that obfuscate what might be really powerful to explore.

I wish for the truth to be exposed. I feel a little skeptical even about the new researchers like Cara St. Louis conclusions and even Fomenko?
    I think you misunderstood what I was getting at. I fully support Fomenko's conclusions based on the eclipse data. What I am looking for is cross references with Sir Isaac Newton's and Johannes Kepler's opinion on Scaliger's chronology. Newton and Kepler are still highly respected in their scientific fields. There opinions if correctly cross referenced can be used to destroy Scaliger's credibility.

Pulling things out of the rabbit hole is not an impossible task. In fact it is quite easy if you are smart enough to think outside of the official predetermined box. Here is an example of what can be done to tear down the official history:

Back in episode 30 of the survivor series Sylvie claimed Genghis Khan didn't exist. I was able to find some good cross references that fully backed up this assertion. Turns out everything the official history has to say about Genghis Khan can be traced to a single book written by a single man in the early 20th century. This is all a very recent deception.

In 1915 a man named Baavaday Tsend Gun compiled together a book from fragments of Chinese texts called the "Secret history of the Mongols." It is from this copy that other modern transcriptions were made. This is what our history is based on. One book written by one man. The original Chinese texts are nowhere to be found so it basically a fairy tale. It is not backed up by any hard evidence so it is basically a work of fiction.

The following facts must all be brought into consideration:
    - Genghis Khan isn't even a proper name it just means "Great Khan" (Great King)
    - There is not a single period coin depicting the name Genghis Khan.
    - The coinage used in the Mongol empire referred to plural "Khans."

- There are no statues of Genghis Khan older than 200 years
    - There are no direct written accounts by Genghis Khan or his generals
    - Genghis Khan constructed no military fortifications and founded no cities
    - There are no trade pacts or treaties with Genghis Khan
    - No contemporary leader ever references a Genghis Khan
    - There are no period maps of Genghis Khan's conquests. (only modern graphical approximations exist)
    - Genghis Khan has no real tomb. Only monuments that were constructed centuries later exist.

This is real research based on FACT. Weighing the factual evidence the only logical conclusion is that Genghis Khan is a historical fiction. There is no historical evidence that proves Genghis Khan ever existed. Sylvie was right. Confirmed.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If we break down a few of these weak links then whole official history will come crashing down.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (9th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), Maggie (9th May 2016), modwiz (8th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    It is very exciting, people are or better put, mainstream there is a waking up to, this official history does not make sense, who would manipulate humanity on such a grand scale and why Plus is this still happening, oh wow 9/11 looks suss, end result, we are very powerfullll beings and once were.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd July 2017), BabaRa (9th May 2016), bsbray (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (9th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), modwiz (9th May 2016), Novusod (10th May 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Just wondering where this information originates. Google is a very difficult search engine for me. I cannot find any citations to follow. Anyone here know? Thanks. Maggie
    This is how Fomenko came into this line of research and it's detailed at the beginning of this video, starting around the 3:30 time stamp specifically:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMplPvA7k

It was Robert Russell Newton's work that caused Fomenko to realize that something was terribly screwed up with the traditional chronology.

Here's a Wikipedia bit about Newton:

Newton was Supervisor of the Applied Physics Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University. He was known for his book The Crime of Claudius Ptolemy (1977). In Newton's view, Ptolemy was "the most successful fraud in the history of science". Newton showed that Ptolemy had predominantly obtained the astronomical results described in his work The Almagest by computation, and not by the direct observations that Ptolemy described.

Distrust of Ptolemy's observations goes back at least as far as doubts raised in the 16th century by Tycho Brahe and in the 18th Century by Delambre. Arthur Berry made similar remarks in about 1899. R. R. Newton also made a charge of conscious falsification.

Newton was also known for his work on change of the rotation rate of the earth, and historical observations of eclipses.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Russell_Newton

Apparently these guys are not only claiming that the Moon's orbit relative to the Earth has changed dramatically a couple of times in recent history, since returning to its original orbit, but Newton is also claiming that ancient authors were fabricating things on top of that. I find it amusing that he applies his mistrust of supposedly ancient texts so narrowly. If anyone deserves not to be trusted, it's the Catholic Church and all of the supposed copies of ancient manuscripts they were pouring out during the "Middle Ages." Ptolemy's work is supposed to come from 2nd century Greece, something like 1800-1900 years ago. No doubt the original manuscripts do not survive. Without looking it up I would be willing to bet $50 that the oldest surviving copy was made by Catholics during the Middle Ages. I would be willing to bet a lot more but I have a tendency to always doubt everything, including myself. At any rate it wouldn't be difficult to look up.

Wikipedia lists these two books for Newton, that seem to be relevant:

The moon's acceleration and its physical origins ... Vol 1: as deduced from solar eclipses. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. 1979.
    The moon's acceleration and its physical origins ... Vol 2: as deduced from general lunar observations. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. 1984.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), BabaRa (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (9th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), modwiz (9th May 2016), Novusod (10th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    It is very exciting, people are or better put, mainstream there is a waking up to, this official history does not make sense, who would manipulate humanity on such a grand scale and why Plus is this still happening, oh wow 9/11 looks suss, end result, we are very powerfullll beings and once were.
    Yes, I think you are right on... when we wake up to the way history revision is easy to inject, we see there is manipulation, we feel suspect of the mainstream story, see inconsistencies right before our eyes like with 9/11 and dare I say evenst like Sandy Hook..... Now what?

That is my serious question. The reason I ask it is that I refuse to stay just on uncovering that we are lied to by the press of the news. The printing press has given way to the internet express where "news" comes on almost immediately along with revisionist perspectives. One kind of revisionist perspective that EVERYTHING is lies is a conspiracy dogma.That "of its kind" result in disnfo.

Like for me who knows survivors, the revisionist dogma that the intentional Nazi German genocide of undesirables never happened. The dogma also, as some have laughed about, proclaiming the flat earth....other disinfo lines of "their own kind....

Examples like the promises that we will see massive changes because something is happening like arrests, economic plans etc. These claims are now years old and history. "it's Happening, well at least will be soon".... Soon...always soon, see some massive change then. This is a kind of his-story in the present. The his-story of what is supposed to be happening somewhere around, not seen, but supposed to be happening.

How will you all be using this information? Uncovering the fact that revision is always afoot even in minutes? How to use the fact concerning all the lies as business usual? I really am asking the ones who have their own discerning eye...Now what
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th May 2016 at 18:00.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (11th May 2016), Elen (10th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    If one is not involved actively in doing something to change the way things are they have little reason to expect change for the better. The ones who want things worse for us are organized and doing their thing. Spending time on forums discussing what "they" are doing is a recipe for losing. Where are our plans for making the change happen? I do not speak for myself as I have been engaged for a year now and despite the slow movement there is effort and some progress. Being part of the change is very satisfying. Seeing people discuss the same old crap is quite discouraging.

Sylvie's videos are very inspiring as they show our past greatness and the parasitic darkness that has inserted itself into our world. The internet allows us to coordinate plans if we ever come up with any.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (11th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), JRS (11th May 2016), Maggie (11th May 2016), Novusod (11th May 2016), sandy (11th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Agreed modwiz: If one is not involved actively in doing something to change the way things are they have little reason to expect change for the better.

We need to take an active approach to fighting the official history and replacing it with the TRUTH. Lies cannot stand in the light of the truth. I personally am always sending Sylvie new material to look at and put on Megaliths.org

For example I just sent her this: The Magical forest of Huelgoat.

Is this natural formation or an Elf Castle???

The Magical forest of Huelgoat is ruined megalithic site containing several monuments to a lost ancient culture.
    Interesting highlights of Huelgoat:
    (forest)
    (Chamber)
    (inner chamber)
    (hall)
    (more)

Note the strange tool marks near the Tremblante stone.

Huelgoat Stairs:

Huelgoat Menage de la Vierge

Huelgoat Le Champignon Rocher (Mushroom rock)

Huelgoat rocher bridge
    (they lived in harmony with nature)

More can be seen in this tourist video:

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (11th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), JRS (12th May 2016), Maggie (11th May 2016), modwiz (11th May 2016), sandy (12th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Agreed modwiz: If one is not involved actively in doing something to change the way things are they have little reason to expect change for the better.

We need to take an active approach to fighting the official history and replacing it with the TRUTH. Lies cannot stand in the light of the truth. I personally am always sending Sylvie new material to look at and put on Megaliths.org

For example I just sent her this: The Magical forest of Huelgoat.

Is this natural formation or an Elf Castle???

The Magical forest of Huelgoat is ruined megalithic site containing several monuments to a lost ancient culture.
    What an enchanting place!

Thanks for sharing these images with us and I think Sylvie will be delighted.

It would be a great contribution IMO that we become so wealthy in time and travel expenses that we visit the sites, especially those near us.
    IMO, direct experience is a treasure.

One person I met once Gary Evans reported that when he visited Egypt, he could sit before 2D hieroglyphs and they would pop out to 3D.

One of my experiences was at a place near me that is called Fort Mountain in Ellijay Georgia USA. It has a serpentine rock wall at the top that is in astronomical alignment. It was said to be built by The Moon Eyed people. These "people" were said to be ones who came out at night.

My experience there was that I encountered a vortex. It took aligning with it to pass by without a visceral body fright feeling like one has on high places. Before I aligned it was kicking me out, afterwards I was given "entrance". The entrance was not to any place but subtle acceptance of me being there. Incidentally the Georgia masons built a tower there which is still in place.

IMO our ability to actually encounter these sites is dependent on becoming freed up in time and in resources. What I act on in my life is all about manifestation of my earthly abundance by releasing my resistance to receiving support FOR the kinds of activity that would be personally valuable. (Travel to megalithic sites is one).

Also, in line with this is staying somewhat naive to all the declarations of hazard to be worried over: Earth changes, TBTB repressing, the need to create a safe place for withstanding disaster.....

IMO we are NOT in the collective place some seem to be fearing.
    The predicted overwhelms of disaster have not been seen (in my experience). Small chaotic nodes do appear. WHAT IF Human to Human/and Human to ultra dimensional energies interactions are NOT as bad as (all secondary source) media might show us.

Just look to your own life and what do you see? If there is overwhelm, how much is self generated? I am asking questions here...I may be off base.

However, IMO this personal is what is real. IMO "Universal Laws" are evidence of power and goodness at work from us (including our sentient Earth consciousness) for us and LIFE. IMO Universal laws are useable in practical ways. They are not esoteric any longer. They are available to practice and must consciously used and be acted out to show the skill IS ours.

Troubles YES and CHALLENGE maybe our mundane "life time" given, but my experience is that others are around and they bring help. Becoming sick and tired of our repetitive self sabotage leads to choosing to surrender to change (on a grand scale). IMO this is "intentional" on a collective scale. "Magically", "Universal" guidance may be accessed when the willingness arises. IMO the phe may be part of this helpful "force"?

What do we KNOW beyond what we believe? There is a clear difference and doubt can overshadow knowing when the mind is playing in thought forms.

What IF we as a human collective mind already "woke up"? What if our minds still doubt (and we need only resume knowing)? What if the daily life we lead as personality is superficial and DOES NOT ******** our own experience of being awake? It just takes in chaotic nodes to mess around OR NOT?

Have we already worked with Mother Earth so that we will not be destroyed and start over at square one?
    What contribution is ours and what "doubt" and what do we need to stand firm on when given the opinions of those we "hear" tell the tale?
    Is this a ridiculous assertion or the choice (some anyway) people already made THIS time?
    Last edited by Maggie, 12th May 2016 at 06:37.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (12th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), modwiz (12th May 2016), Novusod (13th May 2016)

Thanks
    Last edited by Maggie, 12th May 2016 at 07:04.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (12th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Enjoyed all 2 hours 6 minutes.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Elen (12th May 2016), Maggie (12th May 2016), sandy (13th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Enjoyed all 2 hours 6 minutes.
    Though long, I agree that all of the interview was worthwhile. iIn the interview, Freddy Silva reported on the creation of sacred space.
    I found a pdf that describes the attributes of sacred space:
    Temple Building

Creating sacred spaces in the modern world is to create a relationship with universal laws.
    The purpose for connecting and communicating with
    invisible forces is for communication, manifesting and
    healing. Groups or individuals can create sacred spaces that
    are functional and unobtrusive to open a closer bond with
    unseen universes.

Within sacred space the veils are thinner, creating
    gravitational and magnetic anomalies. This energetic environment allows those who visit the temples to ride a
    wave of energy that connects one to everything, it opens doorways to the other realities.
    Spiritual Technologies balance and restore energy and have no expiration date. They are used for working with
    the subtle intelligences for greater stability. Applying these technologies is to create sanctuaries for engaging in
    dialog with the forces that exist for guidance. Sacred space sets up a natural harmonic in the arrangement and
    intention of the elements within it.

Temples are principles of sacred space applied in modern times. Earth Temples and Human Bodies are mirrors
    of each other, they are portals of possibility that harness subtle energies for Co-Creating with the unseen world.
    Within the principles of sacred space one is able to harness the energies that support conscious manifestation by
    resonating with higher frequencies and intelligences. Temple structures amplify the energy of those who visit
    them, this multiplies the potential of an individuals power and aids in manifestation.
    Temples were not just places of worship, they were places of initiation to subtle forces, places of connecting
    with source. Subtle forces exists and are inherent in the land and known as the Local Spirit, they are the forces
    that shape our world.

Think of Temples as Antennas that create a harmonic resonance with the cosmic rhythm in the local environment.
    Creating such a bond and inviting the exchange of information re-establishes a sympathetic resonance
    with the environment and universal laws.

Temples are created using a combination of natural harmonics to awaken the human energy system to greater
    flow. All organisms generate a resonance, the vitality of an organism depends on it’s resonance with the environment.
    When resonance exists a bond is established and information is exchanged. Disease = Dissonance in
    our resonance with our environment which short circuits our connection to spiritual support.
    We are able to create our own sacred space by our intention and using natural principles.
    The Pdf goes into all of these common principles of sacred space.

1. Water
    2. Magnetism
    3. Sacred Measure
    4. Anchoring
    5. Principle Geometries
    6. Orientation: Adding an Entrance, Gateway or Portal
    6. Orientation:4 Material or Fixed Alignments:AKA Cardinal Directions
    7. Intention

Also in the pdf he relates that harnessing Universal Laws of Manifestation in creative integrity is a responsibility:

7 Universal Laws of Manifestation
    Now that you understand how to harness
    elemental forces, it's critical to do so with
    integrity and responsibility.
    1. You cannot manifest what is not in
    accordance with your souls purpose.
    Your soul rules over your ego. Your soul may have a
    purpose you’re not conscious of.
    2. Be careful what you ask for—you manifest it.
    Avoid pushing or forcing your will, surrender to your
    intuitive guidance.
    3. You cannot manifest what is not in accordance with the principles of the local spirit.
    Sympathetic resonance with the local spirit is required— joy and effortlessness is a sign you are in
    resonance.
    4. What is the Intent behind your intent?
    Be honest with yourself. When you create from scarcity, lack or fear you create more of the same. Be
    aware of your motivation for creating and intending and begin with gratitude and a sense of abundance.
    5. Always manifest for the highest good of all.
    You are a part of a much larger whole, if everyone and all benefit from your request, it manifests easily.
    6. Lack of trust is an obstacle to true manifestation.
    You must believe in the process, doubt tells the forces you are not ready. You must believe in your abilities
    and trust the principles.
    7. ‘Physical and ‘Spiritual’ cohabit separate time zones.
    Avoid wondering “When is this going to happen?” Plant the seeds and practice patience
    I am watching these now

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhX3t2sE47k

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_nPNtzNyA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACAyCN5IY6g

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1ejhDwR0w
    Last edited by Maggie, 12th May 2016 at 21:37.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), Elen (13th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), sandy (13th May 2016)

Thanks
    I hope that some can spend time with Freddy Silva because the information is IMO very coherent. There is some reiteration in various talks but but he focuses different accents in different videos.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5rPSDKx8p8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2xjXYrOdvE

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), Elen (13th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Elusive Giant Megaliths from Sigiriya to France and more "Elf" Castles (my most important video)

Sylvie is comparing the different sites of megaliths from all over the world. Novusod, she has included your pictures and especially thanked you in this documentary. And from me, thank you.

Rivers of stones that cannot be explained by the officials, mostly prevalent in Russia, i.e. Siberia and Tartaria comes to my mind actually. Old historic sites that all of a sudden lost it's historical status and became a geological site, but still holds anomalies that are not easy to explain. Like people that loses contact with each other only meters apart. Digging a little deeper in local history, reveals that there were still people around who remembered how they heard explosions and afterwards saw lorries transporting a lot of stones away.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2016), Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (18th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016), Maggie (19th May 2016), Novusod (21st May 2016)

Thanks
    Boyne Valley is one long list of Ireland’s megalithic sites: Newgrange, the Hill of Tara, Trim Castle, Monasterboice… The High Man documentary is about a fascinating giant figure of a warrior god in this ancient landscape of Ireland.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/ALcP1o2EUio

http://www.mythicalireland.com/Boyne-Valley-Map/

Combining two ancient and holy Irish rivers, several ancient roadways, monuments and other features in the surrounding landscape, The High Man is an enormous figure of a warrior- or god-like man. Near the east coast of Ireland in an area anciently called Ferrard, which means, literally, “High Man”, the geoglyph measures 12 miles from top to bottom. The incredibly human-like character looms large on a very sacred and historical landscape. The builders of this geoglyph were able to take in the entire landscape and conceive how it appeared from the air – the only place where it truly becomes apparent that it is Orion the Hunter with a shield.
    http://geographer-at-large.blogspot....x-journey.html

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd July 2017), bsbray (19th May 2016), Dreamtimer (19th May 2016), Elen (19th May 2016), Frances (19th May 2016)