Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA

All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (16th July 2015), Jane56 (16th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks Sam. I spied these yesterday but haven't gotten to them yet. I had read/heard some stuff about the black goo over the last few months. Someone somewhere posted a list of shows, movies, and books that had some sort of goo. There were so many.

We need huge vats of Goo Gone!

How does one combat the spraying, the petrochemicals in food and drugs, the goo... Seems a bit overwhelming.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    From my understanding, "black goo" is the primordial essence from which life springs forth. But then there are synthetic versions. The organic ones are natural and are conscious. The synthetic ones are not natural and are AI.

It is reported that a synthetic version was intentionally directed at Earth about 80,000 years ago (came in on a meteor shower).
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Jane56 (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Great vids!

I like the "don't identify with the victim message".
    Last edited by lcam88, 16th July 2015 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Do you know by whom, Sam? (haven't heard yet). AI itself perhaps.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Do you know by whom, Sam? (haven't heard yet). AI itself perhaps.
    The information I am aware of all comes out in the various interviews done by Miles Johnston... several of his Bases interviews. Of course, many of these folks speaking have their books out which detail more about the information.

I have no clue what may or may not be true.

It's just a ride

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    One person's 'eye-opener' is another's 'Holy Moses Batman!' I need to take notes. I may have heard some of this before. I recall the term piezoelectric. I've listened to some bases stuff. Thanks for the vids.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Alien intelligence that's arachnoid. And evil. Can we say Babylon5? The shadow ships were spider-like and the 'pilots' were directly connected. They had no volition of their own and the ordeal was very painful. I believe it would eventually kill them.

The shadow beings were 'out of phase' or invisible. When they became visible they were black and had aspects of spider, crab and bat. They used mind control.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    The greatest message given: "Just stop the game."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), sandy (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    "If you want defeat the AI all you need to do is come into self-responsibility..." There's a good quote.

Also, don't buy into 'scarcity'. Believe in abundance.

The demons have three chakras. We have seven. Interesting.

In the third video at about 41:40 he references a study of apes. They were introduced coins and how they worked. It took three days for them to figure it out.

After three weeks the males began to steal and betray and the females began to prostitute themselves. The scientists saw the group self-distructing after 6 weeks. They tried to take back the coins and the apes wouldn't let them go. They were addicted.

Anyone know about this study?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Really fascinating information, I watched these this week and plans to do so again, it's so helpful and informative.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jane56 For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Miles Johnston and Bases, lol. They are worse than Camelot and Avalon. No, I take that back.

I see this trend where people seem to believe that sci fi movies and shows are soft disclosure. I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.

Why do I believe that? Because that's human nature for thousands of years of story telling, and documented in the field of psychiatry that people have these types of delusions on account of brain malfunctioning. It's just that in alt media and ufology/conspiracy, they have an outlet where people take advantage of them, and they like the attention.

And none of their stories or pseudo science is ever proven.

Hello!

(Or maybe I'm infested with goo AI and programmed to type these things! :0 )
    Last edited by Steve, 16th July 2015 at 21:30.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

sandy (17th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Well hello newcomer to the forum and your comments re Miles Johnston and Bases, you are entitled of course to your opinion as are others, but what exactly do you base your opinion on? You obviously have little or no idea about insiders and whistleblowers and the data they provide at a cost to them and their families. I do however agree to a point on SOME of the interviews Miles has done and certain individuals I find ARE full of a steamy substance usually referred to as BS. I have made it known online whom I believe to be attention seekers and fantasy prone personalities. However I take it as an insult to be tarred with the same brush. From one individual whom began the whole Bases vids 21 years ago.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    My inlaws bought a trawler once they found sailing to be too much for them. They liked to travel the intercoastal waterway.

Trawling. I bet it's fun.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Well hello newcomer to the forum and your comments re Miles Johnston and Bases, you are entitled of course to your opinion as are others, but what exactly do you base your opinion on? You obviously have little or no idea about insiders and whistleblowers and the data they provide at a cost to them and their families. I do however agree to a point on SOME of the interviews Miles has done and certain individuals I find ARE full of a steamy substance usually referred to as BS. I have made it known online whom I believe to be attention seekers and fantasy prone personalities. However I take it as an insult to be tarred with the same brush. From one individual whom began the whole Bases vids 21 years ago.
    You would be right about the bs lol, i heard on the grape vine that miles and simon parkes shared info between each other about their clients so they would come off as psychic. Which made sense to me. A lot of so called 'guru's' seem to do that these days, anything to line their pockets unfortunately.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (17th July 2015)