Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Well hello newcomer to the forum and your comments re Miles Johnston and Bases, you are entitled of course to your opinion as are others, but what exactly do you base your opinion on? You obviously have little or no idea about insiders and whistleblowers and the data they provide at a cost to them and their families. I do however agree to a point on SOME of the interviews Miles has done and certain individuals I find ARE full of a steamy substance usually referred to as BS. I have made it known online whom I believe to be attention seekers and fantasy prone personalities. However I take it as an insult to be tarred with the same brush. From one individual whom began the whole Bases vids 21 years ago.
    Take it however you want, Barry King. But I personally categorize you in my previous statements, and only respect you because I believe you are victim of mind control by your handler, Miles.

You've been on this forum for months trying to drum something up. The well is dry, sir.

You could do a better service to this community by coming clean. You might not be capable though.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion. I might start a thread about your material soon. It would be objective.

But please don't expect me to fawn over your Insiderness just because you're a member here.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    You would be right about the bs lol, i heard on the grape vine that miles and simon parkes shared info between each other about their clients so they would come off as psychic. Which made sense to me. A lot of so called 'guru's' seem to do that these days, anything to line their pockets unfortunately.
    What do you think some of the deep Avalon Back channel is for?
    Last edited by Steve, 17th July 2015 at 23:26.

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    You sound remarkably similar to a once mod at another forum, same name, guess it could be you. Very odd, under Miles mind control? Hilarious, you need do much better than that I'm afraid, As my data came out before Miles came on the scene. Kindly do not open any threads about my data, its already out there, has been for many years, I DO NOT SEEK ANY ATTENTION UNLIKE OTHERS so please kindly refrain from your very obvious agenda. Being a member here has sod all to do with my disclosures, I have posted on a few forums since 2005. Do a better service by coming clean? Wow thats a new one. Tell you what matey, I actually turned down a substantial amount many years ago to 'come clean' and state it was all false. As its all very real you and those skeptical like you will just have to TRY and disprove my claims, in 21 years NO ONE has managed that. Over to you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You sound remarkably similar to a once mod at another forum, same name, guess it could be you. Very odd, under Miles mind control? Hilarious, you need do much better than that I'm afraid, As my data came out before Miles came on the scene. Kindly do not open any threads about my data, its already out there, has been for many years, I DO NOT SEEK ANY ATTENTION UNLIKE OTHERS so please kindly refrain from your very obvious agenda. Being a member here has sod all to do with my disclosures, I have posted on a few forums since 2005. Do a better service by coming clean? Wow thats a new one. Tell you what matey, I actually turned down a substantial amount many years ago to 'come clean' and state it was all false. As its all very real you and those skeptical like you will just have to TRY and disprove my claims, in 21 years NO ONE has managed that. Over to you
    I'll look into this old thread to get even more familiar with your testimony, before I start a thread about whistleblowers and insiders past and present that will include you, on this forum or some other.

Hang in there. I hope you can get something out here on your threads, if you think it's even relevant after all the confusing disinfo that's come out since your day.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5139
    Last edited by Steve, 16th July 2015 at 23:06.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joe, you are smokin'!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    We all wait with baited breath! It will be most interesting to see your agenda unfold here and elsewhere. I believe you are the individual I have encountered, and your siding with a particular vindictive snidey underhand bitch on a blog. If wrong apologies but you do appear to be that person. DO YOUR BEST, OR WORST, whichever is the case. Relevent? Thats up to the community to decide. Cheers

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Well I'm off for the night, please feel free to twist that knife in the back that was placed there by numerous people over the past few years, I'm used to it, nite nite

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Miles Johnston and Bases, lol. They are worse than Camelot and Avalon. No, I take that back.

I see this trend where people seem to believe that sci fi movies and shows are soft disclosure. I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.
    Hi, I think a lot of this happens too.

Why do I believe that? Because that's human nature for thousands of years of story telling, and documented in the field of psychiatry that people have these types of delusions on account of brain malfunctioning. It's just that in alt media and ufology/conspiracy, they have an outlet where people take advantage of them, and they like the attention.

And none of their stories or pseudo science is ever proven.

Hello!

(Or maybe I'm infested with goo AI and programmed to type these things! :0 )
    I don't necessarily trust the "field of psychiatry" due to (what is obvious to me) is the lack of consideration of anything beyond mind and emotions (ie. spirit / soul) as well as I look at "who benefits" from the paradigms spit forth by "psychiatry."

Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA was the title of my thread here. There's plenty of well presented, well back up information and hypothesis regarding these matters that have nothing to do with "black goo" if "black goo" is not your cup of goo... er, I mean tea.

Why your post focuses on Miles is odd as Miles wasn't the one being interviewed... It was Harald Kautz Vella. It was his information I found fascinating as this relates to physics and bio-genetics. Have you listened to the videos? If not, then why derail this thread? If you have and you have discovered areas of disagreement based on your own understandings of physics, then please point those out and explain why Harald Kautz Vella may be wrong and in what areas he is wrong. Then we can have productive conversations. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Chester, 17th July 2015 at 00:31.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), lcam88 (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi Sam. Sorry for derailing. I was very rude in some of my posts today, but I stand by what I say. I'm out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Chester (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I'll look into this old thread to get even more familiar with your testimony, before I start a thread about whistleblowers and insiders past and present that will include you, on this forum or some other.

Hang in there. I hope you can get something out here on your threads, if you think it's even relevant after all the confusing disinfo that's come out since your day.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5139
    Allow me to quote a few snippets to you from the Forum Rules, Steve...

SECTION C - PERSONAL BEHAVIOR

• Posts should not be directed at any specific individuals or witnesses unless a discussion has already been opened. If you have an issue with a particular member, then please click the Report link found at the lower left of their post.

• Ad hominem attacks ─ i.e. personal attacks where a member is singled out on purpose for the sake of casting derogatory remarks and/or other insults ─ are not permitted, and posts in which such action takes place will be immediately deleted with no explanation given. Furthermore, the member who posted such an attack may become subject to an infraction or other administrative action.

• Posts which are considered offensive and/or disrespectful will be moderated first, and their author(s) will normally receive a warning to adjust their offensive behavior long before the moderator team of The One Truth resorts to banning the offensive member(s), but the administration of The One Truth reserves the right to immediately ban any member depending on the circumstances if doing so is deemed necessary for the safety of the forums and the members.

[...]

SECTION D - INFRACTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS

In most cases, a member who breaks a rule will not be banned immediately, but will instead receive warnings and/or infractions. An accumulation of infractions may cause one's membership to become temporarily suspended, but under certain conditions, infractions aren't even required in order for the staff to decide on a temporary suspension of a particular person's membership.

In extreme cases, members may even find themselves banned, both immediately and permanently, such as in the event of the following transgressions:

[...]

2. TROLLING

A troll is someone who deliberately posts controversial, irrelevant, or otherwise disruptive messages with the intention of provoking other people into an emotional response. Members who engage in trolling may be immediately banned.

[...]

You may have been a moderator on the old Project Avalon forum once upon a time, but this here is The One Truth, in present day. Over here, we make the rules, and you are expected to abide by them. You agreed to respect both our rules and our forum community when you signed up here, and yet you are already trespassing on the above-listed two sections of the Forum Rules within days after your registration.

Granted, you may not actually be slinging overt insults at SmokeyJoe1952 just yet -- and I don't recall him having given you the permission to address him by his real name on the open forum either -- but between your last couple of posts on this thread and some of the other rude posts I've seen you make elsewhere on the forum and toward other forum members in the past couple of hours, you're coming close enough to warrant a shot across the bow from the staff.

You may consider this your first and final warning. We're not exactly tyrants over here -- far from it -- but we do insist that all members respect one another, regardless of one's convictions, belief systems and/or experiences.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), JByas (17th July 2015), Kitsune (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanks. I'll change my attitude.

I am not who Smokey Joe thought I was. Never been a moderator. Have a nice day, Wanderer.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanks. I'll change my attitude.

I am not who Smokey Joe thought I was. Never been a moderator. Have a nice day, Wanderer.
    Fair enough, thankyou

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), Steve (17th July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.
    All of them?

It'd be interesting to hear how you determine whether someone is legitimate or just borrowing from stuff they've heard elsewhere. I have a lot of trouble myself trying to figure out the reliability of all of these kinds of sources.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Track record. They say things that can't be proven, or when proven to be frauds, they make up excuses, or worse, the community makes up excuses for them.

It may be a hard reality to face, it may take time, but it is possible ... That it's all been BS. ALL OF IT.

I want to begin a process of reviewing past and present whistleblowers, as a hobby, to see what if anything pans out. Maybe a waste of time, because from my current recollection, it doesn't look good.

The real Satanists are the ones who tell lies about Devils.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Chester (17th July 2015), Dracon (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Does anyone remember the movie "The Blob"-- it gave me the hebee-geebies as a kid, black goo?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2015), lcam88 (17th July 2015)