Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Kerry works for ASIO? are you serious LS?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Kerry works for ASIO? are you serious LS?
    Did you not see what I wrote earlier in the thread about Jack Burns?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    LS, according to you, Bill and Kerry work for intelligence agencies. What do you feel was/is the goal of their partnership and current activities?

I might assume DISINFORMATION is their goal, which would explain all the bull$hit artists they've presented over the years.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015), Woody (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    LS, according to you, Bill and Kerry work for intelligence agencies. What do you feel was/is the goal of their partnership and current activities?

I might assume DISINFORMATION is their goal, which would explain all the bull$hit artists they've presented over the years.
    Not just according to me.
    Bill himself told me of the ASIO link.
    I think an operation like Camelot/Avalon is also useful for weeding out those who actually do know things from the herd and isolating them.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015), Woody (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    I think an operation like Camelot/Avalon is also useful for weeding out those who actually do know things from the herd and isolating them.
    At present time, I am still awaiting the return of the proverbial jury, but I will say that I myself have at one point earlier this year -- before I was ever a member here at The One Truth -- also pondered whether Project Avalon and Project Camelot could actually specifically have been created as whistle-blower honey pots, so that The Powers That Be™ could keep the information dissemination under control.

So I'm actually glad that somebody else has come to a similar conclusion. At least, now I don't have to feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore. No, wait...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (17th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), modwiz (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), tonig (16th July 2015), Woody (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    At present time, I am still awaiting the return of the proverbial jury, but I will say that I myself have at one point earlier this year -- before I was ever a member here at The One Truth -- also pondered whether Project Avalon and Project Camelot could actually specifically have been created as whistle-blower honey pots, so that The Powers That Be™ could keep the information dissemination under control.

So I'm actually glad that somebody else has come to a similar conclusion. At least, now I don't have to feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore. No, wait...
    Maybe, but you're still a nugget....................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), Woody (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    it is all distraction and delineation to prevent you from anticipating (and preparing for) the intergalactic wave which is going to evaporate all of these engineered fabrications briefley after the anticipated income in september. concentrate on that! you surely want to be prepared for what is awaiting you! depending on how much of your DNA strands are going to be suddenly activated there are opening dimensional portals within you which are going to create perceptual anomalies many are not going to be able to assimilate - at least in the beginning, hence concentrate on being able to help those whos minds are going to be fried literally.

All of the false flags, the as of now "prominent" off world disclosure narratives (all of them - these are psy ops, cleverly elaborated indeed because those who share the narratives have been duped without knowing it), financial collapse anticipations, and everything else which they bombard you with at the moment are absolutely IRRELEVANT, it is all going to cease to exist very quickly due to the impact and implications of this wave/event. everything which happens beforehand is just a test if you are already able to refuse to attach your energy to low vibrational oscillation since everything of the listed above IS low vibrating energy infected which is another purpose of it. align yourself with love and liberation energy hence do research and get in league with the world changing "event"/cosmic wave (they tried to co-opt it by selling it to you as planet X which might have detrimental effects on earth, what a hoax) that is about to transpire duriing the next months.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 16th July 2015 at 14:13.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    One of Law, thanks for that. I've been thinking about the effects of the wave. For me it may be something like realizing I can do things in waking life that usually occur in dreams. I may be confused about whether I'm dreaming or 'awake'. Hopefully my efforts to bring my waking mind and dreaming mind together will help.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    I doubt very seriously that Bill is part of this ASIO as you are suggesting here. Otherwise why would he have written this and split off from Kerry and DW in the formation of Avalon 2? Does that even make sense?

As he published this here I think it suggests that possibly Kerry and DW are influence by this guy Burns...But is would seem Bill is not.

Does that make me..How you say....A nugget? If logic is a criteria for such than I guess I am.

Last edited by Shadowself, 16th July 2015 at 14:41.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Are you referring to info such as this, or such as it was given here:

What we have here is him stating/accusing, yet do we have anything more than just that? Don't get me wrong here, Kerry and her "ego thing" are more than apparent an her "work" as of late...well....she sure likes to fly a lot...but you know...just to be fair and all...did Bill actually provide anything more than just his word?

Shortly after Bill changed the record to some extent. He commented him and Kerry had a "limited nuclear exchange" and that they are "fine now". It was my guess at the time that even a "sting operation" does not prevent "keeping up appearances".

So much for integrity, principles and honor...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th July 2015 at 19:27. Reason: fixed your image links ;)
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I doubt very seriously that Bill is part of this ASIO as you are suggesting here. Otherwise why would he have written this and split off from Kerry and DW in the formation of Avalon 2? Does that even make sense?
    Why would he have written this?

First of all: where did he write that?

And secondly, I believe he would have planted....I mean...written that so it would be read...and possibly lead people to the conclusion that he would NEVER lead his flock astray, his intentions are ALWAYS in service to others...just one possibility? I won't discount it is legit...however, does it being legitimate negate the possibility of him having other plans of his own?

Thirdly...the name/letters of the "intelligence" agency are another distraction, IMO...it is important to match intentions with action, which is tough to do in an environment created entirely of electronic words.

Whether or not it is intelligence or any other anti-human faction, doesn't he deserve some of the responsibility for creating the "blue avian" monster? Isn't this a pattern that shouldn't be as hard to discern as it is seeming to be?
    Last edited by donk, 16th July 2015 at 15:06.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

I believe:

Lumping it into a “conspiracy theory” category, even in half-jest, is part of the problem.

Worrying about which alphabet agency any of these characters get lumped into is part of the problem.

We get stuck in these magical constructs, perhaps viewing the series “Alias” would be helpful, it was for me. Think: what is a spy/agent? What is an agency?

If you watch the show in the way I did, you will see that an individual used his will to get in a place where “agents” were his tool to achieve his aim. While it is a “CIA” back drop, and it shows a separate/elite faction within the “company/agency”, if you can get past that meaningless labels, it was a dude using tools, by deceiving them into thinking they were working toward some other purpose.

So the angle we should be looking at is: why is this information being brought in to my awareness? To answer that, you need to breakdown the HOW?

Bill could be some clown who stumbled on to Serpo which gave him enough fame/interesting-ness to have pairing up with Kerry being a reasonable event to have just happened, and together it makes to have whistleblowers lining up to be interviewed by them, drawing the attention of David Wilcock, completing a completely reasonable story of how they all came together….and needed to have a rift driven into them by their enemies…leading to PA and PC going down totally different paths, until we find ourselves HERE.

Is it really “conspiracy theory” to analyze the details in between, that make some of those events a little “conincidental”. Don’t we as a community not necessarily believe in coincidence?

So how is that so many just take the approach to Corey and DW and all these people as stuff that just “happened”?? How many of these guys have to be brought to our awareness before we start seeing patterns?
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Whether or not it is intelligence or any other anti-human faction, doesn't he deserve some of the responsibility for creating the "blue avian" monster?
    Not really in my estimation. I think that monster was a self created narcissist.
    There! I said it...
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), lcam88 (16th July 2015), Lord Sidious (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Very interesting conversation.
    I seems that some people are being outed now much more frequently. Like enough people see through it starts showing up "out their" DW and Corey I do think they are outed, now very obvious. Just thinking that Corey is ex-military in a secret space program and allowed to speak, must be because he is allowed to. Fulford, same. If I start to get tired of hearing "the PTB is in trouble, arrests arrests arrests," it wears you out and that is what they want, waiting for the next installment.
    Kerry, she tends to rub people the wrong way, some just can't listen to her, where has she been?.
    Bill has made some mistakes remember he was the one the brought Corey onstage, he had the Satanist on and that was not good for the forum. He has had many other interviews guest that turned out to be well questionable, I always thought he just didn't have time to vet them properly.
    As far as Bill, it makes sense he has probably been approached many many times. I think it comes to this, can they blackmail him. That always works, you work for us and we will not tell everyone about this past this or that. Your forum will not be targeted etc.
    But proof is going to be needed by me to believe it.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), Chester (17th July 2015), donk (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Not really in my estimation. I think that monster was a self created narcissist.
    There! I said it...
    So what's that say about the forum(s), and the founder and other characters involved, that made him "famous/relevant"? Shouldn't it (and we, and especially BR) know better by now?

(either way, I currently disagree with your estimation btw...but that shouldn't take away the discussion)
    Last edited by donk, 16th July 2015 at 16:57.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015), mojo (16th July 2015), RUSirius (17th July 2015)