Page 18 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Great post, Herbert. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th May 2016)

Thanks
    Herbert,
    I am not sure you know the true history of Canada, and its adverse treatment of native peoples, that continue to this day, especially my tribe. My tribe sided with the French over the English, Dutch, and Americans. We are the 3rd largest tribe in north America, and continue dwelling on our land. There are also stories of the Scotch and Irish that are not so nice. It is not appropriate for me to go on about that. I have done much research into this, millions of words, unfortunately mostly written by Europeans.

Dreamtime,
    I am well aware of my roots, more than you know. It is just that Europeans, came with the need to put a price on everything. Notice I said Europeans, not Celtic. It would seem that most of the history of Native peoples, tend to be written by their conquerors. To find the real truth you have to dig deeper, and go to real sources, which I have done.

Herbert,
    I know that you feel that CT is just generalizing to a degree. Yet, there are better, more inclusive ways to say the same, without coming across as he does. Please understand that I am coming to this with a different perspective than westerners have. If you have relatives that are Native, then I am sure you realize that certain ways of speaking can be insulting, though the person rarely realizes it. Many who come from non=western cultures would agree with my observation, as has been our experience with westerners.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Makwah For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th May 2016), Elen (7th May 2016), modwiz (6th May 2016), sandy (7th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I certainly hope none of us have been insulting to you, Makwah. As you have recognized that it can be inadvertent due to a lack of understanding, is there a bit of advice you can give to help people understand when they may be unintentionally insulting?

I know a heckuva lot of people who are deliberately insulting and don't give a crap. Those people won't take advice. Those of us who care will.

On a side note, have your real sources talked to you about giants or any of the other myriad parts of this land's history we haven't written? One of the dynamics here is bringing out the truth of hidden (spindled, twisted and mutilated) history.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (6th May 2016), Elen (7th May 2016), Makwah (6th May 2016), sandy (7th May 2016)

Thanks
    Dreamtimer,
    No, it was never my intent to say too much about Native peoples, other than as a different viewpoint/perspective, as regards CT and his style. Personally I have had just as difficult time with my own people as any other. I was adopted, and given my adoptive fathers first and last name, German. I am not a rez rat, but a city injun, lol. The trust factor is different within the tribe, as is the sense of humor, also what is not funny.

No worries, I have thick skin. it is in trying to bring this information to those you love and respect. They look with a bit of disdain on revelations coming from white folks. It is the same all over our planet. People, are less likely to listen, depending on the source. Divisions of race, color, religion, sex, language, and age are an obstacle to overcome for most of us I am not here to shoot the messenger, just trying to find the most advantageous way to bring this "most important info" to as many as possible.

Finally, I appreciate Turiya's videos with CT references as this is an easier introduction.
    Megwitch&Peace,
    Makwah

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makwah For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th May 2016), Elen (7th May 2016), sandy (7th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hello,

I want to try to contribute to helping others find CT's books. I saw an email posted from Cygnus and I think a link was put up for Capall Bann.

I did buy "A Fools First Step" about 3-4 months ago from another source at Amazon.co.uk and I think they were in Great Britain. It wasn't the cheapest book, I think about $25 or $30 USD but I did get it; however, it did take a long time. 2-3 weeks I think.

I did email CT a while ago and he said to go to Capall Bann. Here is the URL: http://www.capallbann.co.uk/products...d=chris+Thomas

I see several of his books for sale there, but some do not have pictures/images. I don't know if this means they are out of stock or what?

CT also said his last two books (Synthesis and whatever the other one is) he had to publish himself and had copies to sell. He said he doesn't take credit cards.

I just wanted to share this to help.

I think I have everyone of his books but one - the Sequel to ...... and I treasure these books but hey, that is just my opinion. If I find any more intel on how to get them I will share it.

Orbs
    Last edited by Orbs, 9th May 2016 at 22:48.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th May 2016), Herbert (9th May 2016), hopestadtfeld (15th June 2016), Makwah (11th May 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Thank you Orbs, for sharing that information.

Chris Thomas' last 2 books are Synthesis published in 2011 and The Annunaki plan? or The Human Plan? published in 2010, both by Fortynine Publishers. So it's good to know they can be purchased directly from the author.

I have a short update from C.T. shared yesterday from a friend who asked him about what is holding up full human reintegration.

This is the reply from Chris Thomas:

There is continuing to be a great deal of interference in human development by those who wish to keep control and the status quo.

The delay is closely related to distractions like vr
    [virtual Reality - Did you see that techno show Obama and Merkel were at, both wearing virtual reality goggles and saying how great they are ?] and wi-fi that seems to be to blame.

Don’t forget that the completion of “The Plan” required humans to take an active decision and they all chickened out of stepping into the unknown.

But, try to hold the faith as it feels as though there are new energies building that will sweep all of the opposition away - I just can’t give a definitive time frame for it.

This isn’t wishful thinking - just what HAS to happen.

. . .[The] more people who question what and why the quicker things can change.

Best wishes
    Chris

C.T. is still under regular psychic attack which means clearly, he is on the money with his info or he wouldn't be a target.
    Last edited by Herbert, 10th May 2016 at 14:53.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (10th May 2016), donsan (11th May 2016), Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (10th May 2016), Greenbarry (10th May 2016), Makwah (11th May 2016), Sandra (10th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FYI, I added Project Human Extinction to the cart at Capall Bann and it added it to the basket. What does that mean? I don't know but it seems worth going all the way through with the purchase to find out. The worst that will mostly likely happen is at the end of the process it will flag the order with backordered etc. after it captures all you information. lol

Try searching for individual titles: Chris Thomas Planet Earth the Universe's Experiment

Used books or places you would not find may pop up. Try a different search engine.

I have not emailed Capall Bann but that is also worth trying. See what they say.

The world is full of paper, ink etc. and everyone else's books seem to be getting printed just fine. You don't have to be smart to figure out the scarcity is not innocent. Something is going on and hopefully it will get straitened out. Keep in mind the energy patterns that control the matrix don't like this information getting out.

If you see a copy, priced fairly, go for it.

Orbs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is a good example: http://www.biblio.com/search.php?aut...aler_id=138939

Speedy books out of Ohio. 5 stars. MAKE YOUR OWN CALL.

Note "the Fools First Step" $31. It would be that much from Capall Bann with shipping most likely. NOTE the quantities. 1 NOTE the condition: brand new

Hope this helps. The more these books get around the better. IMO.

Orbs

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016)

Thanks
    I have been able to find out-of-print books from the 50's through the 80's but can no longer find CHris Thomas books unless exorbitantly priced. No doubt it's a conspiracy. I got lucky a few months ago and snagged a Planet Earth book for $15.00 to give to a friend. Last one I have ever seen in stock for a decent price ANYWHERE! A shame what happened to Cygnus.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anastasia, that is a cheap price. Good find and to help a friend obtain a copy speaks volumes about you. Nicely done.

I recall an email from CT where he told me that Cygnus had changed ownership and that was part of the problem. Then I saw the post by Herbert of the email reply from Cygnus saying they were trying to get them? Right?

So, it is a bit of a mystery. The reply from Cygnus sounds as if they are trying.

Let's see what shakes out. I agree there is something off here. Pure and simple, the books are scarce all of a sudden...
    Last edited by Orbs, 10th May 2016 at 21:17.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (10th May 2016), Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), hopestadtfeld (15th June 2016)

Thanks
    I will keep my eye out for the books. I tried Abe Books where I have been able to find anything. Lots of Chris Thomas books for sale from many sellers at exorbitant prices. So bizarre! If these books were not in demand they would be cheap at Abe's...especially paper backs.

Edit to add a few reasonably priced at uk amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Eart...=1&*entries*=0

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Soul-...2990296&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-Hom...5A8RRHPXQJER5P
    Last edited by Anastasia, 11th May 2016 at 18:20.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (11th May 2016), Orbs (11th May 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks

Walking in Nature can change your brain

I got a reply from C.T. re purchasing his 2 books. When he says cheques must be drawn from a British bank I expect you could also purchase a money order in pounds.

Given the ridiculous prices asked now for his used books ($150 - $300) this price seems more than reasonable (1 pound = 1.44 U.S.) (1 pound = 1.86 Can.) even with the 5 pound shipping fee added for each book. :

Yes, the books Annunaki Plan / Human Plan & Synthesis are published by us.

They can be ordered from:

Fortynine Publishers

Is-Creuddyn

Prengwyn Road

Llandysul

Ceredigion

SA44 4EH

United Kingdom

Cheques need to be drawn from a British bank.

Cheques should be made out to Chris Thomas for the cover price plus £5 shipping (if an overseas purchase).

Annunaki Plan: £6.50 (plus shipping)

Synthesis: £9.50 (plus shipping)

We have had no contact from the new owners of Cygnus but have told Geoff [Napier] repeatedly that we have stocks and will respond to any orders.

I have no idea if the problem lies with Capall Bann but I doubt it.

Chris

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), Elen (13th May 2016), Makwah (13th May 2016), Orbs (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Collectively we seem to be flushing out reasons for scarcity of CT's books and solutions to find them.

A good use of a forum. Good reasons to contribute. Helping people simply find his books is the least we can do for CT and Di.

I will continue to contribute to help this cause.

Orbs

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th May 2016), Dreamtimer (13th May 2016), Elen (13th May 2016), hopestadtfeld (15th June 2016), Makwah (13th May 2016)

Thanks
    Herbert,
    Do we need 2 money orders, one for CT and one for shipping made out to Fortynine publishers? Just finished my 4th CT book, and would love to add the last 2.

Question: considering how far past the 2011 deadline we now are, and that many are "chickening out", does CT think the "Human plan" will continue to be given extended time? I know the Akashic does not predict the future, so where does it leave those who have already made the transition, and those of us in the process of integrating our souls fully into our bodies?

Megwitch
    Makwah

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Makwah For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th May 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    One money order or cheque on a British bank made out to Chris Thomas is what's required. Since both books are self-published, 'Fortynine publishers' is just part of his mailing address.

Question: considering how far past the 2011 deadline we now are, and that many are "chickening out", does CT think the "Human plan" will continue to be given extended time? I know the Akashic does not predict the future, so where does it leave those who have already made the transition, and those of us in the process of integrating our souls fully into our bodies?

Megwitch
    Makwah

I suppose, technically speaking, as far as the Earth is concerned, the Human Plan has been satisfied within the allotted time in that 3 million plus souls have fully re-integrated, which makes the wholly Human template once again available to reincarnating souls. This means that in the future we will have a choice of adult birth or childbirth based on our whole soul's purpose (free choice).

Having said that, it is apparent that Earth has extended the time period for the rest of us and She is releasing her expansion pressures slowly through many smaller earthquakes and volcanoes. If enough people step up to the plate in a continuing process of reintegration, then the earthquakes will be less severe but the pressure is mounting as can be seen in the rising intensity of quakes lately and, as C.T. says, energies are building to sweep away all opposition.

Those already fully integrated are doing everything in their power to help the rest of us awaken. Anastasia of The Ringing Cedars of Russia books is a perfect example of this. She uses her energy remotely to encourage those who are inspiring others. We have an obligation to help others re-awaken as we slowly reintegrate ourselves. This is a process leading up to an event of mass reintegration, as I understand it.

I personally like to watch the astrology information of Carl Boudreau as one who understands that each planet and some moons are their own active consciousnesses in contributing energetically to Earth's and, by extension, Humanity's purpose. This is a vital event taking place for all of life in this Universe. Completing the human plan is adding vitality to every aspect of this living Universe. Our burgeoning life force will ultimately be reaching out as we once again, at long last, experience oneness in the physical body. This Universe would have collapsed when the 14th Faction removed 1/3 of Its energy were it not for our nearness to completing the Human Plan. We are receiving multidimensional levels of energy from the Creator to help us. All eyes are on us.

My question is how many people are actually focusing inwardly and doing the giveaway? And how many are instead following the elections and technocratic distractions, faked virtual realities, and "news" propaganda both mainstream and internet. How many are bending their will to alignment with the higher self?

I suspect the Earth's patience is wearing thin.

Chris Thomas The Journey Home Page 20

Mankind, as a whole, has moved forwards and has begun to be aware of some of its higher potential and connectedness. The reincarnation process has allowed mankind to fully experience every aspect of human potential and human frailty. The overcoming of objectives and predetermined obstacles has meant that we have raised our energy frequencies to a point where re-unification of both aspects of the soul, can begin. As each individual completes their chosen roles in their current lifetime, it frees up many bottlenecks and blocks on memory pathways. This will allow us to remember our roles and past experiences and begin to place these experiences into the larger jigsaw of human existence.

Each person has had a part to play in human evolution and all have now made their own transition out of the karmic cycle. There is no longer any need for suffering or pain, but all should now be preparing to join in the celebrations for the end of the “Human Plan”. There will, however, be those souls who have been unable to complete their chosen tasks and are not ready to make their full transition. Many of these souls are leaving the planet and moving on to other areas of the universe where similar karmic cycles can be experienced. What is important is that these people understand what their lives have meant and their current and ,if necessary, past situations have been intended to resolve.

Each and every one of us has chosen every major event in our lives for a specific learning process. Once this fact is accepted, by the individual, then all problems cease to be problems but can be seen to be a larger plan for growth. Accept all situations as they arise and all problems will disappear.

Many are reluctant to accept the reality of re-incarnation and that is understandable. The aspect of the soul that forms the physical body is the aspect that re-incarnates. The “Higher” aspect remained apart from the process and the physical aspect did not contain sufficient consciousness to fully remember all of its previous existences. Also, we have set ourselves tasks to accomplish during each incarnation and if the human soul brought full memory of the reasons for completing each task, then we would have tended not to work towards a full completion. Therefore, we have entered into each incarnation with a seemingly blank page with no memory of previous lifetimes. As each person has completed their karmic life cycle, the physical and the “higher” aspects of each person’s soul begin to recombine and past life memories begin to filter through into the conscious mind.

We are finally beginning to complete our part of the plan and are slowly becoming aware of our potential. As each person undergoes the re-wakening process, new areas of human potential are being re-discovered. The indicators of the soul’s combining are everywhere. Concerns over the planet’s and the animal and plant’s well being are growing as is a greater understanding of the interconnectedness of all life. There is a slow acknowledgement of the true makeup of the human body and its complex energy structures and with this growth of understanding comes a rejection of “orthodox” medicines and their poisonous chemical treatments. There has been a gradual, but very strong, movement for peace and increasing calls for destruction of weapons of mass annihilation. It is as though mankind is awakening from a period of only half life and understanding is growing. This does not mean that those who have begun the re-awakening process can become complacent. The word that describes the situation is “beginning”. There is very much more work to be completed if humanity, as a whole, is to move forward together.

There is a tendency, amongst those who have begun to re-awaken, to believe that because they have reached a point of greater understanding, that all is well and that they are in a privileged position where they will be “saved” whilst others, who have not achieved the same level of understanding will be left behind. This is not the case. Mankind must move forward together or not at all. Those who have begun to connect with the “higher” aspect of themselves must now begin to help those others to undergo the same awakening.

This is the final act of the karmic cycle, the obligation to help others achieve their own goals and clear the planet of misunderstandings and lack of knowledge. There are no easy routes to our enlightenment and everyone must play their part in bringing the “Human Plan” to completion. This is the completion of the re-incarnation process and all must assist by fulfilling their chosen obligations.
    Last edited by Herbert, 14th May 2016 at 15:56.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (14th May 2016), Elen (14th May 2016), Greenbarry (14th May 2016), Makwah (14th May 2016)