Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    While I very much appreciate and agree largely with Dracons’ input, I feel I should add that the historical Illuminati was formed from Weishaupt’s ideals and he was the one who began this group. Weishaupt’s founding principles of the historical Illuminati were/are principles I can very much align with.

Below is a short excerpt from Wikipedia and much more can be found if one has the determination to extract the historical and original founding principles of the Illuminati and how this groups original concepts became distorted and maligned.

This group was real and historical and was not a psy-op meme.

Also, from Wikipedia:

Above is what we have today . . . . . a fictitious created meme that covers a broad psy-op meme created largely by those professing to be ‘awake and aware’ and of a ‘higher consciousness’ than those they claim are sheep. The alternative media/forums/new age mind-set created this meme and those who are in the business of keeping us herded in chaotic misinformed directions reinforce this absurdity . . . .. . . . as shown by certain members posting in this thread.

Agreed. The new agers get quite goofy. Some like it in Disneyland.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

blufire (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Sam . . .thanks for the invite to Skype, but I have very limited access and internet bandwidth. I live in a very secluded and rugged part of the Appalachians where even cell phone towers struggle to reach.

This can be very inconvenient at times in this very technical world we now live, but I love the self-reliant /sustainable life I am living and would never go back to the rat race.

I agree we are on very different pages or lines of thought . . . . . I find myself very often nowadays in this position.

The last few years when I tackle a line of thought, information or philosophy I will take it all the way back to the most basic, neutral, balanced place and build from there. It’s amazing and refreshing what you can clearly see and understand when you cut all the fluff and nonsense away.

I hope you will try to communicate your thoughts on this thread because I feel this would be beneficial for many instead of just you and me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015), Dreamtimer (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Allowed is not quite the right word, Joanna. I think the right work is "make", humans won't make it very far off... A clue as to why?

http://www.andersoninstitute.com/tim...ed-fields.html

Time is one component of reality that may be "dragged" with a spinning mass or energy; we don't really know much about all it that, it's not quite intuitive to the science that has dedicated its efforts to exclude consciousness from "interfering" with results. We do know our mind and the way it works is intricately entwined with time.

And our reality is also based on the "dragging" done by our home planet; the frequencies we live by depend on the effects of the planet. I'm willing to venture that when we become required to detach ourselves from that baseline, either by venturing away from the earth's proximity, or even perhaps the sun's proximity, we will necessarily be exposed only to that which is the higher "notch". If we aren't familiar enough with it, we simply will go crazy in our self-induced delusions of nothingness and separation that we will lose all notion of who we actually are. Id suggest "the animal side" and then remind everyone that we are predators; our eyes are designed with depth perception in mind so that we may strike our prey with effectiveness and consistency.

So perhaps, yet again, it's not because off-worlders would permit us to venture very far or not, it's simply that we may not find it in ourselves to do so and survive. And actually, some of us (10% maybe) may be naturally aligned enough to survive the "notch-up" if it where forced in a drastic way upon us, but we also would have to survive the flailing of our kin who would lose all notion of who they where even as they may sit beside the potential survivors. Does anyone have access to a psychological evaluation of an astronaut? Is there a shroud of secrecy around aspects of their experience? Wonder why?

Here is an interesting except that sort of illustrates what I'm suggesting:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noA7-qY26A

The link picks up at 5min and 55secs. In less than 30 seconds the revelation I think is important is revealed. The context I think is important is a conversation he is having with a Russian psychic and what this woman reveals to him. The rest of the video is worth watching as a whole but, perhaps divergent from the point I'm making here.

For a neat analogy to this issue of survival when "notch-ups" are forced, observations of bacteria cultures are neat. 10% of cultures are benign, 10% malignant, and 80% that follows the trend set by the other 20%. I made mention of it on another posting mentioning anti-bacterial soap.

And lastly, perhaps the alternative to this is to stay on earth, and undergo that same metamorphosis in a much more gradual way: I love the phrase from Star Wars, in answer to the question: What's in there?

"Only what you take with you."

That included guns, planes bombs and nuclear warheads. <shrug/> I still think it is all within our reaches.
    Well, I don't see 'allowed' as a right or wrong word, lcam88....just as (my) perception/understanding of the situation here currently...

While it is focused/entrained into 3-4D, the mind is indeed entwined with time, and structures its reality by pinning it to 'time'. That does not mean 'mind' is inherently subject to time or entwined with it. In my experience, it isn't.
    Higher dimensional ships bend time-space very gracefully when they shift/phase into slower frequency bands - or at least, so as to appear in those bands. I'm not speaking here of the type of craft back-engineered on Earth, which are not fifth dimensional or above, and would have to use some type of substantial 'energy', which implies the use of an energetic 'resource' (even if it's a fourth dimensional zero point technology). Higher D ships are not 'running on' an energy in physical terms of understanding; they're 'powered' by consciousness merged with Source flow, which is infinite and endlessly self/All perpetuating. The moments when you can see ships affecting the 3D substance level is when they 'phase down' through 4D. Many times, I've seen that just under or behind the 'point' where they literally fold time and space, clouds will get suctioned up towards the fold/bend, meaning it creates a vacuum in 3D.
    As in this one, over my house 2013 - the ship folded time-space where you can see a faint 'bow' upper right...and the clouds beneath sucked up toward it....

Or if a ship phases in a cloud bank (they also bend ultraviolet light around them), the clouds will spiral up and disappear, leaving a perfect disc-shaped hole.

As regards staying on Earth and making a more gradual metamorphosis here, the metamorphosis has to happen here before heading off-planet, because that's how we as a race evolve into self-responsibility, not by nicking off while the planetary biosphere collapses - that is not growth, or maturity. However, 'gradual' is not something we have the luxury of 'time' for, with 7 billion and rising souls here, still in the caterpillar stage of eat-eat-eat into fatal consumption levels. We're going to have to butterfly fast into sippers of nectar, and the hold of the control factions dismantled (the two are intertwined), for the metamorphosis to reach completion.....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2015), Chester (8th July 2015), lcam88 (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Well, I don't see 'allowed' as a right or wrong word, lcam88....just as (my) perception/understanding of the situation here currently...

While it is focused/entrained into 3-4D, the mind is indeed entwined with time, and structures its reality by pinning it to 'time'. That does not mean 'mind' is inherently subject to time or entwined with it. In my experience, it isn't.
    Or perhaps 5D mind: sight, sound, smell, taste and touch being the dimension?

I think you are special: entwined, yes but you are perhaps less dependent than others. There is nothing wrong with being entwined with time and earth. It is who I am proud to be (if pride was something I cared about [which I do it seems]) and I will never fault myself for the disposition I may find in my mist, even if it was my own making.

And yes, absolutely your experience, and as precious as you are.

Higher dimensional ships bend time-space very gracefully when they shift/phase into slower frequency bands - or at least, so as to appear in those bands. I'm not speaking here of the type of craft back-engineered on Earth, which are not fifth dimensional or above, and would have to use some type of substantial 'energy', which implies the use of an energetic 'resource' (even if it's a fourth dimensional zero point technology).
    That's interesting. For me to otherwise try and add perspective on this is pointless because the most advanced and graceful flying machine I've witnessed is known as a Vulture. Those birds can fly without flapping their wings; deep V shaped wings exploit every current of air to provide lift. Very graceful if you think about it.

I don't know anything about higher dimensional ships except to suppose their operation is based on measurements or manipulations of energy beyond what our experience suggests is natural. And I can speculate much less about off-world engineering. I will say though, perhaps it's possible to see vulture flight as made possible by "higher-dimensions" in that the brain is certainly "plugged" into the matrix of the universe; you can likely attribute their flight capabilities to as many dimensions as you wish to define. ::shrug::

Higher D ships are not 'running on' an energy in physical terms of understanding; they're 'powered' by consciousness merged with Source flow, which is infinite and endlessly self/All perpetuating. The moments when you can see ships affecting the 3D substance level is when they 'phase down' through 4D. Many times, I've seen that just under or behind the 'point' where they literally fold time and space, clouds will get suctioned up towards the fold/bend, meaning it creates a vacuum in 3D.
    I am very very curious about the energetics you describe. It seems traveling on one of these ships is to experience at least 4D of motion, the standard right <=> left, up <=> down, front<=>back, as well as energetically to permit shifts in "phase". If off-world technology exists to simulate the baseline energetics our planet creates for us, that would be part of an environmental control system that would also provides, water, air and food so our life-signs can remain in equilibrium. A type of reality bubble if you will. That is a very curious idea to me, suddenly.

As in this one, over my house 2013 - the ship folded time-space where you can see a faint 'bow' upper right...and the clouds beneath sucked up toward it....

Or if a ship phases in a cloud bank (they also bend ultraviolet light around them), the clouds will spiral up and disappear, leaving a perfect disc-shaped hole.
    Nice images. You did notice the touch of purple/violet at about 1 o-clock in the first one. You are sure that is not a lens effect or otherwise explained by something else I presume. Very nice images.
    As regards staying on Earth and making a more gradual metamorphosis here, the metamorphosis has to happen here before heading off-planet, because that's how we as a race evolve into self-responsibility, not by nicking off while the planetary biosphere collapses - that is not growth, or maturity. However, 'gradual' is not something we have the luxury of 'time' for, with 7 billion and rising souls here, still in the caterpillar stage of eat-eat-eat into fatal consumption levels. We're going to have to butterfly fast into sippers of nectar, and the hold of the control factions dismantled (the two are intertwined), for the metamorphosis to reach completion.....
    My original post was actually aimed at dismantling this idea that off-worlders would willfully imposing some type of restriction, the word "allows" carries such an implication. My point is exactly on that and actually just addressing that; even if we where to climb into one of our conventional rocket ships and take the 38 couple minimum seed colony scientists think is required for continuation of the human race, take that select group and move away from earth, the physics of our experience will cause psychological manifestations. I think nasa and others already know and work to suppress this info. I go so far as to suggest is relates to the "frame dragging" phenomena. As such, if that group survives they will never be the same again, and if they don't there was never any need to impose a "quarantine".

Furthermore, we see psychological manifestations even on earth. Psychology is not a science at all but imagine for one moment that there is something based in reality that causes murder, rape, pillaging, and psychopathic behavior, and that the actual cause of it is being suppressed. Psychologists cannot appeal to a science in their explanations because of this suppression; they have no choice but to appeal to religion, or that basic belief of something even if invented. My contention is to suggest that this gradual metamorphosis continues to show the psychosis that may appear as gradual "notch-ups" are occurring in this environment, as it undergoes a type of quickening.

In that context, by the time we overcome the obstacles required to "walk amongst the stars" if there where an issue of permission (which I contend there isn't) we would have become something new, the butterfly, beings closer to the light and permission would obviously be granted. There was never any need to impose such restrictions because the sick will fade away as part of the way nature works all by itself.

In that sense, part of the cure or growth to becoming nectar sippers perhaps requires a recognition by everyone, that factional control is indeed as unnecessary as it is irrelevant for the more evolved beings. And even then it may continue to exist voluntarily. But in the mean time, it stands as what it is, a type of yoke required so that a few may benefit from the masses.

Lastly, to actually overcome that obstacle, we only need to see the lessons feudalism taught us. At the time, people joined with the local lords for protection (or so it was said, it could also be said they joined to avoid persecution). But it was actually their participation in standing armies commanded by the lords that offered protection to the lords, and not necessarily to the people, (or that people where willing to carry out the lords' commands to persecute their kin in exchange for the shilling). If people where to abandon those lords, the lords would become powerless; the key that was always missing throughout history was how to do that. How do we notice we don't actually need the carrot offered at the end of a stick?
    Last edited by lcam88, 7th July 2015 at 13:18. Reason: grammar

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (8th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Higher dimensional ships bend time-space very gracefully when they shift/phase into slower frequency bands - or at least, so as to appear in those bands. I'm not speaking here of the type of craft back-engineered on Earth, which are not fifth dimensional or above, and would have to use some type of substantial 'energy', which implies the use of an energetic 'resource' (even if it's a fourth dimensional zero point technology). Higher D ships are not 'running on' an energy in physical terms of understanding; they're 'powered' by consciousness merged with Source flow, which is infinite and endlessly self/All perpetuating. The moments when you can see ships affecting the 3D substance level is when they 'phase down' through 4D. Many times, I've seen that just under or behind the 'point' where they literally fold time and space, clouds will get suctioned up towards the fold/bend, meaning it creates a vacuum in 3D.

Joanna . . . . . how do you ‘know’ this? You speak of these very detailed things as if it were an undeniable fact and truth. What are your sources? Is this info you have picked up through reading various books or websites?

I have to say when I read information like this (or like Corey/goodet/Simon Parks) I almost immediately dismiss it because it is so incredibly detailed and presumably no room for denial or speculation. It is literally (too me) like a wonderful sci-fi story.

I have watched over the years information like this literally snowball through the websites/forums/books/videos until it is presented as undeniable and factual. People take bits of info that is attractive to them from this website and that forum and add their thoughts and it just grows from there and seemingly becomes ‘truth’.

I think people today spend way too much time on the computer and cell phones and not nearly enough time actually outside and experiencing reality.

If I could be ruler for a day I would pass an edict that everyone has to live 7 years in the wilderness in a very small group without any technology and in very humble shelters and learn to be self-reliant and sustainable while learning to be a part of a group of which your life literally depends.

Mother Nature is a very excellent teacher.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), Joanna (8th July 2015), Phoenix (8th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Hey Sam . . .thanks for the invite to Skype, but I have very limited access and internet bandwidth. I live in a very secluded and rugged part of the Appalachians where even cell phone towers struggle to reach.

This can be very inconvenient at times in this very technical world we now live, but I love the self-reliant /sustainable life I am living and would never go back to the rat race.

I agree we are on very different pages or lines of thought . . . . . I find myself very often nowadays in this position.

The last few years when I tackle a line of thought, information or philosophy I will take it all the way back to the most basic, neutral, balanced place and build from there. It’s amazing and refreshing what you can clearly see and understand when you cut all the fluff and nonsense away.

I hope you will try to communicate your thoughts on this thread because I feel this would be beneficial for many instead of just you and me.
    I realized that we could likely resolve what appears to be differences (which may actually only be differences in interpretation of the words and the intended meanings) quickly via an actual interactive (voice if possible) conversation. I desire always to have good relationships with everyone as best as possible. There are few exceptions yet sadly... there are.

Anyways... same with Dreamtimer. I really believe we could find the common ground and from there share our views which may diverge, but do so in a mutually respectful way.

I offer this with anyone who truly cares about our common situation on Earth today and shows a desire for this situation to be improved.

The problem that came forth on the thread was the words I used (which may have been inadequate) were interpreted and/or re-represented incorrectly. I already attempted to clarify yet I saw this continued so there's no possibility that I would go further in this thread. It is possible some readers understood my points and perhaps others did not. I am happy now to move on to other matters and I have but I hope the thread continues regardless as I make odds high my points, if understood and then incorporated in one's foundational world view (or that they raise an already established component of one's world view) then I accomplished my goal in the posts I made in this thread.

Best to all and see ya'll around TOT albeit elsewhere.
    Last edited by Chester, 8th July 2015 at 04:40.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lcam88, re the photo, yes I'm aware it can be read as a lens flare, just chose this one as an example of the 'cloud vacuuming' or pulling, meaning when they shift dimensions, it does have an effect on this physical/material one...

No more special than you or anyone, but relating to time and 'dimensions' from a consciously multidimensional view-point, as a consciously 'Source aligned' point of convergence.
    Of course, there's nothing 'wrong' with being 'entwined with time and Earth.' Just be aware that from whatever dimension we are (currently) focusing our experience of self through, we are seeing/feeling in one dimension lower ie: When we 'be' in 3D, we 'see' in 2D (we can see a tree from the front, then walk around it and view it from the back, but can't see the entire tree as a spatial 3D object all at once) and 2D is planar/linear, hence the persistence of/attachment to structuring our sense of the real in and with linear time (timelines). So, from 4D, the dimension of the 'hypercube', you can 'see' in 3D (the whole tree at once, without walking around it, it's all visible). In 5D, you can see the whole hypercube (space within a space within a space/time within a time within a time etc) simultaneously....so say, from the point of view of a 5D being on a ship above Earth, you would see inside and around every object on the planet, and inside and around the whole planet itself, simultaneously, just depending on your moment of focus. In 6D, you see in 5D, the hypercube exponentially enfolded/unfolded in the infinite unity field, you would see the whole 'lattice' of energies moving, clustering, flowing, from all directions....hence people speak of the 5D light-grid of Gaia. That's what they are referring to.
    Okay, this is incredibly difficult to get into 3D words, in other than just a 'shell of an idea', as is the energy powering 5D+ships, so will leave it here.....

Perhaps see the 'allowing' like this: there is no 'us and them' from higher dimensional viewing/feeling, just Love. In that Love is an agreement made by 'all of us', whether focused here into 3D forms, 4D, 5D or other dimensions, as One vast soul family, all unified at the core no matter what energies of 'separation' are being played out on some frequency bands...that agreement is not based in 'some controlling others' or permitting others this and that, but based in a unified 'knowing' of what it takes to get a planet back into higher frequencies when it's been adrift on an outer spiral for a while, having a certain experience.....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Joanna . . . . . how do you ‘know’ this? You speak of these very detailed things as if it were an undeniable fact and truth. What are your sources? Is this info you have picked up through reading various books or websites?

I have to say when I read information like this (or like Corey/goodet/Simon Parks) I almost immediately dismiss it because it is so incredibly detailed and presumably no room for denial or speculation. It is literally (too me) like a wonderful sci-fi story.

I have watched over the years information like this literally snowball through the websites/forums/books/videos until it is presented as undeniable and factual. People take bits of info that is attractive to them from this website and that forum and add their thoughts and it just grows from there and seemingly becomes ‘truth’.

I think people today spend way too much time on the computer and cell phones and not nearly enough time actually outside and experiencing reality.

If I could be ruler for a day I would pass an edict that everyone has to live 7 years in the wilderness in a very small group without any technology and in very humble shelters and learn to be self-reliant and sustainable while learning to be a part of a group of which your life literally depends.

Mother Nature is a very excellent teacher.
    Hello Foxfire, valid questions/observations...will attempt to answer.
    Firstly, I preface my words with 'from my perspective' or 'from my experience' etc, because like everyone, I am growing, and my awareness adjusting, refining, fine-tuning, shifting, along the way. I don't read very much, have a TV, or use a cell phone (we live in a dip between hills with no mobile reception. I don't mind being 'under the radar', lol...but my son has to walk outside and up the hill to use his phone). I haven't frequented forums much, as for the last few years my focus has been on stabilizing my core/inner source connection, clearing old confining energies, and keeping my connection with star people/family and higher dimensional aspects of 'me' as clear and uninfluenced as possible. I'm always vigilant, after a very sudden 'wake up' to ET presence 4 years ago.

My slightly unusual sense of/relationship to 'time' maybe stems from being born on a tiny island which no human being set foot on until the 1930s (because it's almost entirely cliff-faced, with huge swells up to 30 metres). From the 1950s, the island was mined for phosphate for four decades until there was nothing left, then a casino/resort was built to draw rich gamblers and holidaymakers from Indonesia (360kms north). The casino failed, and the Australian govt opened a detention centre for asylum seekers there, and shipped refugees there, including children, into deprivation and misery. When I was born, in the 1960s, there was one policeman on the island, now there are 100. The apartheid type living situation of wealthy (ruling) white people living on the coast, Malay and Chinese 'imported workers' separated in different townships; the environmental desecration of a pristine fragile paradise in a few decades; so much plastic rubbish built up on the island's only beach that hatching baby turtles die before they can reach the sea; an invasion of flame ants on ships attacking the unique and defenceless land crab population, all for money and resources, is a perfect microcosm of human domination of the whole planet, that happened in an extremely compressed timeframe of less than a century. Though I haven't been there for a long while, I love the island, and hold it in light every day, as with the Earth, breathe deep and relax the controlling timelines away.....

I see/feel 'Mother Nature' not so much as a teacher, as a sister, greatly loved, heart to heart all the 'time'. I only ever speak from my own direct experiences, knowing, and memories...which happens to include Mu/Lemuria...I do recall an age when Earth was in higher frequencies than this current one, before the lifestream grew more dense, and animals tore at other animals. Of course, I could be just another daft New Ager sitting in fairy rings, talking with angels and gods, while thinking they're ETs. LOL.
    Not here to 'convince' you of anything, just share from my experience/knowing, of what is possible for all, from my view point, depending on what people want, individually and collectively....
    I go outdoors a lot, in all weather, including thunderstorms...some of my best/clearest ship sightings have been during storms....
    As I write, the father of a little clan of Splendid Fairy Blue Wrens who lives in the garden is just hopping past the window, in his feather suit of iridescent deep blue...and it occurs to me you, as a Nature lover, may enjoy this post.
    Last edited by Joanna, 8th July 2015 at 04:52.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), pointessa (9th July 2015), RealityCreation (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lcam88, re the photo, yes I'm aware it can be read as a lens flare, just chose this one as an example of the 'cloud vacuuming' or pulling, meaning when they shift dimensions, it does have an effect on this physical/material one...
    I didn't necessarily read it as a flare, but it is quite curious either way. Flares may not be as arbitrary as some people think they are.

No more special than you or anyone, but relating to time and 'dimensions' from a consciously multidimensional view-point, as a consciously 'Source aligned' point of convergence.
    Indeed, no more special. But absolutely and completely special all the same. Without such a view, it is easy for some people to fall into a mindset of feeling or acting inferior.

Of course, there's nothing 'wrong' with being 'entwined with time and Earth.' Just be aware that from whatever dimension we are (currently) focusing our experience of self through, we are seeing/feeling in one dimension lower ie: When we 'be' in 3D, we 'see' in 2D (we can see a tree from the front, then walk around it and view it from the back, but can't see the entire tree as a spatial 3D object all at once) and 2D is planar/linear, hence the persistence of/attachment to structuring our sense of the real in and with linear time (timelines). So, from 4D, the dimension of the 'hypercube', you can 'see' in 3D (the whole tree at once, without walking around it, it's all visible). In 5D, you can see the whole hypercube (space within a space within a space/time within a time within a time etc) simultaneously....so say, from the point of view of a 5D being on a ship above Earth, you would see inside and around every object on the planet, and inside and around the whole planet itself, simultaneously, just depending on your moment of focus. In 6D, you see in 5D, the hypercube exponentially enfolded/unfolded in the infinite unity field, you would see the whole 'lattice' of energies moving, clustering, flowing, from all directions....hence people speak of the 5D light-grid of Gaia. That's what they are referring to.
    Okay, this is incredibly difficult to get into 3D words, in other than just a 'shell of an idea', as is the energy powering 5D+ships, so will leave it here.....
    I know what you are saying, regardless of the number of dimensions (n), you need to be D(n+1) to see or put D(n) in perspective.

If you consider we live in D(4), we do have some D(5) capabilities; For instance, we know that if we pull the dogs tail, he is likely to use his teeth. And then, in a way, who choose the reality we would like to experience. Sometimes accidents happen, but nobody is completely clairvoyant.

Perhaps see the 'allowing' like this: there is no 'us and them' from higher dimensional viewing/feeling, just Love. In that Love is an agreement made by 'all of us', whether focused here into 3D forms, 4D, 5D or other dimensions, as One vast soul family, all unified at the core no matter what energies of 'separation' are being played out on some frequency bands...that agreement is not based in 'some controlling others' or permitting others this and that, but based in a unified 'knowing' of what it takes to get a planet back into higher frequencies when it's been adrift on an outer spiral for a while, having a certain experience.....
    I see what you mean. You are being pragmatic about it, rather than hypothetical as I was being.

I have a question for contemplations of yours: How do you know the "vast soul family", composed by 'all of us', or even all of human-kind, is not perfectly positioned exactly where it needs to be? Why hold on to this belief (or faith) that we are astray of where our design/nature would intend us to be? (ref absolutely special above for context).

I would like to suggest a notion regarding the above questions. Love does not reject. Perhaps that is where the true magnificence lays.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a question for contemplations of yours: How do you know the "vast soul family", composed by 'all of us', or even all of human-kind, is not perfectly positioned exactly where it needs to be? Why hold on to this belief (or faith) that we are astray of where our design/nature would intend us to be?

Contemplating...: 'Adrift' is not quite the same as 'astray'. Well, let us say, in this hypothesis of the vast soul family, which is multidimensional in nature, all polarities are encompassed, and within that encompassing that has neither border nor end, that which is adrift (or even astray) is simultaneously perfectly positioned, exactly where it needs to be in every 'Now' moment....

I would like to suggest a notion regarding the above questions. Love does not reject. Perhaps that is where the true magnificence lays.

"Love does not reject." A deep and beautiful statement, my friend - and deeply appropriate to Sam's original question in this thread....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is really really good!

...exactly where it needs to be in every 'Now' moment....
    ... and I am speechless. I certainly can't and won't expand on perfection. I'd love this to continue with your continuation.
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th July 2015 at 15:28. Reason: grammar

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (8th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanna, I just love the fact that it's blue wrens that paid you a visit. My favorite blue beauty here is the indigo bunting. Gorgeous. (perhaps we need a bird emojie here?)

I'd like to second your statement about love. I taught my son that love was the most powerful thing in the world. It wasn't a struggle. He naturally understood. We were very close as he was growing up and many were sure he'd 'never move out of the house'. He's now on the other side of the country with a beautiful, smart girlfriend and my biggest woe is how little I get to see him.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    That is really really good!

... and I am speechless. I certainly can't and won't expand on perfection. I'd love this to continue with your continuation.
    The thing about 'perfection' is it is always expanding, lcam88. That 'perfect ratio', the Golden Mean/Phi/Fibonacci Sequence etc, never ends, wherever Love IS...and as you said, Love does not reject....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Joanna, I just love the fact that it's blue wrens that paid you a visit. My favorite blue beauty here is the indigo bunting. Gorgeous. (perhaps we need a bird emojie here?)

I'd like to second your statement about love. I taught my son that love was the most powerful thing in the world. It wasn't a struggle. He naturally understood. We were very close as he was growing up and many were sure he'd 'never move out of the house'. He's now on the other side of the country with a beautiful, smart girlfriend and my biggest woe is how little I get to see him.
    Haha, yes to bird emojis.
    That's really beautiful about your son, and his love-wise Mum. Perhaps he/they won't always be on the other side of the country....
    What my son shows me is that where we pour our love, fearlessly, more love comes. He loves playing the piano, and has a passion for Rachmaninov's music. The biggest orb I've ever seen appeared above his head one night while he was playing, a pale pink colour, and multiple orbs on other occasions. For a decade now, the 'right' person (teacher, piano technician etc) will appear at the perfect time for him. Last year, an old friend of the family suddenly offered him his piano, a beautiful old American Steinway he'd brought out to Australia from North Carolina. A year earlier, my son had said one day he wished he could play an American Steinway...and I can tell you, there aren't many of them in Perth....so my child has been showing me the way the universe 'arranges by design' around Love, when you dream and have the faith to release your energy (joy). Love calls love, in whatever form is 'perfect' for the occasion - wrens, buntings, piano teachers, a girlfriend, ETs - and if you taught your son that, you gave him the greatest gift.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), RealityCreation (10th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Love Rachmaninoff!! Now you've got me wanting to go back to the piano. That's something I've been thinking about but not doing. I played piano through college (lessons and recitals).

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (10th July 2015), RealityCreation (10th July 2015)