Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam . . .. my main point is you keep referring to the ‘idea’ of benevolent off-world Beings. For an off-world/non-human Being to be benevolent then implies that this Being has a ‘human trait’ and implies the human definition and emotion of benevolence.

We keep assuming we know and understand what an off-world Being would be like and even assuming their actions would be benevolent or malevolent and that they would respond or treat or interact with us humans in human-like ways.

To assume and apply the basic concept of evilness or kindness (dualistic thinking) to a Being we know nothing about (I feel) foundationally is flawed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Phoenix (2nd July 2015), pointessa (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Their existence did it. Wake Up.
    When did these terms and concepts first appear in the alternative media and forums????? Think back Sam . . . I know you were active in the forums. Who created this foundational meme and has been building on it ever since??

You should wake up too my friend . . . . . .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Phoenix (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?"

The bold is mine, the words are yours, Sam. My word 'dangerous' was an interpretation, I suppose. How is it that I have 'greatly misunderstood'?
    I'd call it a localized experiment. The entire planet, and all life on the planet is geared toward conflict and survival of the fittest.

Everything appears to feed off of something, so much so that when one of those gets knocked out of the food chain it disturbs it to adapt.

So we have from the start a hunter prey scenario here across species. We have to eat each other to survive. We all need energy, and energy can't die or be created it just moves and is exchanged. Its like this. If there is one organism. The all is one thing, then this single organism has found a way to live forever by cheating it's own demise. The answer was to simply become multiple aspects of self with various levels of development, set it up so they only live so long but reproduce often so the species that it is never dies or is harder to die off that should be, and its all this repeating cycle because the aspects die, forget and the energy recycles over and over and over.

The entire Looosh scenario is witnessed right here in the garden daily. If we can only go by what we witness well, then the conclusion is simple. Need not matter the species. Whether it be an army of ants invading another rival ant colony as the two opposing sides war, or a school of dolphins driving the mackerel it hunts to the surface to stir them up to a panic and then feast on them or anyone of the other prey/survival scenarios going on here they all provide the same thing to the creator. Eternity to do it over and over as one parent dies or both and the children live on only to reproduce before they too die.

To the birds above even, they are not asleep to this relationship or the need for energy as the dolphins stir up the mackerel. So the birds, smart little guys, they are those that are waiting on the water surface for the dolphins to do this panic routine you see? Once again conflict and chaos in the harmony of nature and all so the birds too can feast on the chosen mackerel prey.

They do this even at the risk they get eaten too but this is a chance to take advantage to get that energy we all need. They see the dolphins chase the mackerel which is in fear for it's very existence pumping out all kinds of loosh now as it tries to escape death and in the process creating great emotional fear and what does it do?

The mackerel leaps from the water to escape from the dolphins only to be trapped out of the water and caught by the birds. So on one side or the other the mackerel is doomed! The garden is set up this way. Its a vast production of product going off these fish or any other prey in this same scenario here during these events!

Or if it is a sail fish equipped with extra large fins designed by nature to be just what they are. That is, big sails that block travel of panic stricken fish to better herd bait fish or other prey to then feast on them once trapped, or a wolf pack killing an elk dragging it to the ground, or a cat torturing a mouse before finally devouring it, it is just another of the many sacrifices that the system of this garden is geared for on this planet to provide the exchange and the progress of this repeating cycle. So in conclusion based on what I see, there is no way we can ever expect no conflict and no animosity situations. The mantra here on the news any site you pic, TV< Internet, or radio, its always the same. Shock and Awe! And they drain it dry each time too. Then they come up with things like a 'stimulus' package and that can't be a coincidence in the choice of words hey!?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Phoenix (3rd July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    Story Telling sounds like the Book of Genesis.
    Yes indeed. But that does not mean all stories that are told are necessarily false.

Unless I am completely out of the water here.

If the term "story telling" happens to carry a negative implication in context of truthiness, that serves only to show how much we value our fiction, not that every story told must be fiction.

With our current knowledge of Genetic Engineering, it is impossible for us ALL to come from Adam & Eve.
    Indeed.

And you presume that Adam & Eve actually existed. shrug

Truth: Earth has a Hidden History.
    Yes

The truth will be a shock to religious people.
    If they ever notice the truth. My point was not to degrade Sam's Group 1. So let that be clarified. It is part of human nature to share their experiences with others. Institutionalize that and you have education systems. And while even history can be strongly argued to have bias (ie, it was doctored to make someone look good), there are some things that are actually told they way they happened. I can't give you an example from my pessimistic mood of the moment, but... You at least understand what I mean, stories can carry truth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hey Sam. You said in post #23, "Clearly my words have been greatly misunderstood. Please point out what words I stated where you drew these conclusions?" We replied just after, in post numbers 24 and 25.

It is indeed a serious question. So is portraying humanity as you did in your OP.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    I think its time for a song.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), JByas (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Foxfire, I'm very interested in your mention of foundational cornerstones and who laid them. I haven't been around the alternate scene long enough to know myself. I do know that I have heard from disparate people throughout my life of 'illuminati' and 'secret controllers'. I thought it was ridiculous at first, but the idea persists. And truth does often turn out to be stranger than fiction.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Yes indeed. But that does not mean all stories that are told are necessarily false.

Unless I am completely out of the water here.

If the term "story telling" happens to carry a negative implication in context of truthiness, that serves only to show how much we value our fiction, not that every story told must be fiction.

Indeed.

And you presume that Adam & Eve actually existed. shrug

Yes

If they ever notice the truth. My point was not to degrade Sam's Group 1. So let that be clarified. It is part of human nature to share their experiences with others. Institutionalize that and you have education systems. And while even history can be strongly argued to have bias (ie, it was doctored to make someone look good), there are some things that are actually told they way they happened. I can't give you an example from my pessimistic mood of the moment, but... You at least understand what I mean, stories can carry truth.
    Book of Genesis : Annunaki + Draco Reptilians playing god --- little "g" --- with Adam & Eve.

Book of Exodus : 10 Plagues of Egypt .....i think actually occurred. On a side note: Mt. Sinai is in Saudi Arabia, not the Sinai Peninsula.

Also, the Lord Jesus is real and was tempted by Satan.....briefly.

-----------------
    Earth has a Hidden History: The Atlanteans

According to Tolec the Annunaki arrived thousands of years before Adam & Eve and successfully deceived the Atlanteans with the greeting;

"We are your friends."

It turns out the Annunaki were just lookin' for some human slaves. LOL

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    When did these terms and concepts first appear in the alternative media and forums????? Think back Sam . . . I know you were active in the forums. Who created this foundational meme and has been building on it ever since?? :
    Adam Weishaupt.

The "meme in the alternative community" predates forums by many years.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th July 2015), Aragorn (6th July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    Sam . . .. my main point is you keep referring to the ‘idea’ of benevolent off-world Beings. For an off-world/non-human Being to be benevolent then implies that this Being has a ‘human trait’ and implies the human definition and emotion of benevolence.

We keep assuming we know and understand what an off-world Being would be like and even assuming their actions would be benevolent or malevolent and that they would respond or treat or interact with us humans in human-like ways.

To assume and apply the basic concept of evilness or kindness (dualistic thinking) to a Being we know nothing about (I feel) foundationally is flawed.
    These are interesting points Foxfire. At some level we are going to have reference to being treated in some way that is familiar to ways in which we can be treated. At the current moment, that treatment being: distance, avoiding, or hiding. If your point is that we cannot know the complete context by which to properly interprete our treatment because of lack of reference or perception. Then yes. I can agree with your statement.

There is an underlying presumption that can be more closely examined though: To suppose we cannot understand treatment or interactions of off-world beings is so much like a declaration that we are separate and distinct from the rest of the universe.

It is an affirmation of arrogance; the idea that we are separate and a unique part of creation, that for some reason, even though billions of years have passed in the known universe, species growing and dying away into extinction over all of that time, of which we humans have passed roughly 100,000 years, we must be the exception.

Or it's self deprecating; that we are orphan or foreign-element in relation to these off-world beings.

Insofar as you challenge that position and assumption, you can approximate real meaning in any interaction you may have with off-world or even worldly beings. You see, your position above also applies to worldly beings, starfish for example. There is no need to go so far into human conceived ET conspiracy to properly understand this position.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Book of Genesis : Annunaki + Draco Reptilians playing god --- little "g" --- with Adam & Eve.

Book of Exodus : 10 Plagues of Egypt .....i think actually occurred. On a side note: Mt. Sinai is in Saudi Arabia, not the Sinai Peninsula.

Also, the Lord Jesus is real and was tempted by Satan.....briefly.

-----------------
    Earth has a Hidden History: The Atlanteans

According to Tolec the Annunaki arrived thousands of years before Adam & Eve and successfully deceived the Atlanteans with the greeting;

"We are your friends."

It turns out the Annunaki were just lookin' for some human slaves. LOL
    Is that something you accept as true? Are you reading from a Gnostic book?

That Annunaki story sounds like "Mars Attacks" that I watched as a teen. Can you reveal where there Tolec (is that toltecs misspelled) lived geographically on the planet?

I've heard stories suggesting that Atlantis is actually Antarctica. I know that Antarctica is a continent and that Atlantis is a mystical land that was long lost (somewhere).

Deception is nothing new. Other than that I have no basis for evaluating your interesting statements.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I'd call it a localized experiment. The entire planet, and all life on the planet is geared toward conflict and survival of the fittest.
    That is not entirely true. While predetorial plants are known (fly trap) they largely compete differently than the open conflict model. Maybe crowding each other out is a form of conflict, or soaking up all the water maybe?

Furthermore, there is much more going on than what the predator may see when it is hungry (and perhaps humans are always hungry when they seek to exploit natural resources or money and power)

A deviance to that order of survival of the fittest that is most noteworthy in nature is the lion that protects a baby elephant from a younger lion. Whether that is true, I don't know, but I have no reason to think it is not. We teach our children too, after all.

Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Everything appears to feed off of something, so much so that when one of those gets knocked out of the food chain it disturbs it to adapt.

So we have from the start a hunter prey scenario here across species. We have to eat each other to survive. We all need energy, and energy can't die or be created it just moves and is exchanged. Its like this. If there is one organism. The all is one thing, then this single organism has found a way to live forever by cheating it's own demise. The answer was to simply become multiple aspects of self with various levels of development, set it up so they only live so long but reproduce often so the species that it is never dies or is harder to die off that should be, and its all this repeating cycle because the aspects die, forget and the energy recycles over and over and over.

The entire Looosh scenario is witnessed right here in the garden daily. If we can only go by what we witness well, then the conclusion is simple. Need not matter the species. Whether it be an army of ants invading another rival ant colony as the two opposing sides war, or a school of dolphins driving the mackerel it hunts to the surface to stir them up to a panic and then feast on them or anyone of the other prey/survival scenarios going on here they all provide the same thing to the creator. Eternity to do it over and over as one parent dies or both and the children live on only to reproduce before they too die.

To the birds above even, they are not asleep to this relationship or the need for energy as the dolphins stir up the mackerel. So the birds, smart little guys, they are those that are waiting on the water surface for the dolphins to do this panic routine you see? Once again conflict and chaos in the harmony of nature and all so the birds too can feast on the chosen mackerel prey.

They do this even at the risk they get eaten too but this is a chance to take advantage to get that energy we all need. They see the dolphins chase the mackerel which is in fear for it's very existence pumping out all kinds of loosh now as it tries to escape death and in the process creating great emotional fear and what does it do?

The mackerel leaps from the water to escape from the dolphins only to be trapped out of the water and caught by the birds. So on one side or the other the mackerel is doomed! The garden is set up this way. Its a vast production of product going off these fish or any other prey in this same scenario here during these events!

Or if it is a sail fish equipped with extra large fins designed by nature to be just what they are. That is, big sails that block travel of panic stricken fish to better herd bait fish or other prey to then feast on them once trapped, or a wolf pack killing an elk dragging it to the ground, or a cat torturing a mouse before finally devouring it, it is just another of the many sacrifices that the system of this garden is geared for on this planet to provide the exchange and the progress of this repeating cycle. So in conclusion based on what I see, there is no way we can ever expect no conflict and no animosity situations. The mantra here on the news any site you pic, TV< Internet, or radio, its always the same. Shock and Awe! And they drain it dry each time too. Then they come up with things like a 'stimulus' package and that can't be a coincidence in the choice of words hey!?
    I like your analogies.

I think its a disempowering model for human beings to think or accept they are playthings. That aspect would incline me to resent the idea of an experiment; an experiment suggests the design thereof for observations to be made. And as such the very idea that it is all an experiment would be revealed only at the last moments of the experiment by the experimenters so that an evaluation of the introduction of that information could be made.

It is very much like an idea circulated in Christianity, an apocalypse. I just can't see those types of ideas originating from a non-human source of truth.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Is that something you accept as true? Are you reading from a Gnostic book?

That Annunaki story sounds like "Mars Attacks" that I watched as a teen. Can you reveal where there Tolec (is that toltecs misspelled) lived geographically on the planet?

I've heard stories suggesting that Atlantis is actually Antarctica. I know that Antarctica is a continent and that Atlantis is a mystical land that was long lost (somewhere).

Deception is nothing new. Other than that I have no basis for evaluating your interesting statements.
    Yes, i think the Book of Enki is about 90% true.

There is an area in India that is radioactive TODAY. The government has told people to stay away.

I think the Annunaki dropped 1 of their nuclear bombs there to attack the rebelling human slaves.

According to the book of Enki, they dropped 7 nukes. 1 was dropped on the Spaceport located on the Sinai Peninsula.

The Annunaki wrote it up as The Great Calamity.

There was also a crystal on top of the Pyramid of Giza (False Peak). It emitted a beacon up into space.

Another beacon was on top of Mt. Umm Schumar.

----------------
    Atlantis is right where Edgar Cayce said it was. It's about 10 miles southeast of Bimini Island, Bahamas.

Somebody has been busy dumping tons of beautiful white sand all over it. LOL

---------------
    The Mayans have joined with the Atlanteans and joined the S.S.P. Alliance that helps out Corey.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Lord Sidious (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, i think the Book of Enki is about 90% true.

There is an area in India that is radioactive TODAY. The government has told people to stay away.

I think the Annunaki dropped 1 of their nuclear bombs there to attack the rebelling human slaves.

According to the book of Enki, they dropped 7 nukes. 1 was dropped on the Spaceport located on the Sinai Peninsula.

The Annunaki wrote it up as The Great Calamity.

There was also a crystal on top of the Pyramid of Giza (False Peak). It emitted a beacon up into space.

Another beacon was on top of Mt. Umm Schumar.

----------------
    Atlantis is right where Edgar Cayce said it was. It's about 10 miles southeast of Bimini Island, Bahamas.

Somebody has been busy dumping tons of beautiful white sand all over it. LOL

---------------
    The Mayans have joined with the Atlanteans and joined the S.S.P. Alliance that helps out Corey.
    I've not been following the current events. I didn't notice the use of nuclear weapons in India during my time here. That sounds like a promising starting point though. New thread?

The archeological studies of the Mayans is interesting. Their reign ended with high walls around their homes; they became anti-social in their society it seems and felt the need to protect their homes from the public before they where conquered by the toltecs sometime about 1500 years before that region was conquered again by Aztecs. My world history for that era is fuzzy. I also contend their may be some issues with archeological conclusions drawn, maybe their views are not culturally relative in that they must presume a lot in their line of work. Are you possibly talking about a different Mayan civilization than I am?

I have not read the book of Enki, I prefer stuff written by Walter Russell or CW Leadbeater. But what you share from that book seems like the material of conspiracy theory to me. Why is it important?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Hey!

I said "Like a natural law", not you. It is a theory that I've heard circulated in some groups.

I think the misinterpretation boils down to the use of a single word "story". Sometimes, Sam Hunter, stories are true. In that case, Group 1 (as you define it) can also be termed "story teller", when they share their truth. Does that create too much declension from your original intended meaning?

Anyway, I go so far as to say that some people who purport to be telling the truth, actually do not. Priests.

Does that help?
    Ahhh thanks for the clarity.

What I always try and maintain is all of what I write about are my actual (unembellished) experiences and then my opinions. I try to back everything up with facts and logic.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)