Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These types of more recent machinations and memes are very interesting to me.

I have been on the alternative media/new age forums for about 15+ years now and I have watched these carefully crafted ‘memes’ and themes come and go.

The idea of benevolent/malevolent non-Earthly races and Beings is the most recent, as well as, humans/mankind being horrible, evil, lowly and completely unworthy of life itself. Also (one the most damaging memes) that humans have been tampered with and altered and enslaved and souls being wiped and devoured.

So Sam I would like to add a serious question to your serious question . . . . . . why would you believe that a non-Earthly race or Being would think or act like a human? Why do you impose earth human ideas, emotions and actions, etc on an off-world sentient Being? Beings of whom we know absolutely nothing about,only supposition.

We can no more define or understand the psyche of how each of us (human races) work let alone the other sentient Beings on this planet (all the different species of animals etc)
    . . . . . . so why is it we have seem to have adopted fully this new meme of benevolent/malevolent alien Races and Beings would think or act as a Human?

I would like to add that these memes/themes/machinations have been put forth by the alternative media/new age groups/gurus/forums and (I feel) have done the most in destroying our ability to move forward with wisdom, kindness, faith, trust, grace, confidence and worthiness . . . . . . .

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), mocha (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oh Sam...

It takes a couple rotten apples to spoil the barrel. It takes a couple troublesome kids in a classroom to cause the teacher to have to make stricter rules.

Rocket's mom is right. Most people are good. Any smart ET race can see that. Thus they would leave us alone because of the good people, not the bad.

If they can help the good people behind the scenes, they probably would. I would.

If you're saying that the whole barrel of apples is already rotten, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

The biggest problem the sheeple have is ignorance. Yes, they bear some responsibility for that. Not the whole of it.

What matters is action. There is some action going on that you don't like and see as bad, even criminal. And you're fighting that. Good.

It's not OK to throw all of humanity under the bus and say we're just "parasitic" and "dangerous".

If all I focused on was the history of discrimination and misogyny practiced by men I'd hate them, wouldn't I? There's millenia of evidence of their atrocities towards women. Does that mean they're all bad and untrustworthy?

No. It doesn't.

Please be careful Sam.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), blufire (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I understand what you're saying Sam and agree. After doing much research in the reincarnation field I perceive Earth as nothing more than a school of learning. I have to believe an advance race of beings understands this. To interfere at great lengths is messing with the soul evolution process. Though I don't enjoy watching the demise of others, I also realize it's necessary for one's soul growth,no matter what the atrocity may be....this is coming from someone who's had her head cut off in a past life, so I don't say this lightly. It's quite obvious to me that much of what's going on is by design, so regardless of what some may think, they're not victims, but merely participants in a game of soul evolution. Part of that 'game' is standing on our own two feet and learning the lessons needed to be learned so you can move on to other experiences. Maybe this includes 'following' someone and the requirement to be burned so one learns from the error of their judgment. There would be no point to incarnating on this planet if growth wasn't involved. You are immortal. If alien beings wanted to destroy us they would have done it long ago. I don't worry so much about those who get caught up in 'following' someone or trying to save them. It's not because I don't care, it's because I realize some souls need to have the experience so they know what it feels like. If I run around trying to save everyone am I robbing them of this growth? Of course when put in certain situations I will respond accordingly to help another, but for those I can't reach or help I know they will be ok as most likely I've gone through the same process in another life which is why the lesson is no longer needed.

The thought has occurred to me that maybe Earth will never change and everything is as it should be for the benefit of souls to come and learn what they need to learn. Maybe this is the only place available where this opportunity is possible? Anybody else ever wonder that?

And though I may have an opinion on others actions, it does not mean I'm judging them as I realize we all have to learn in our own way and for some it might take them longer to learn before they can move on to the next task in their soul growth. So I would say, understand that some of these experiences serve as a purpose to others who still have the need to learn and grow and I believe this is all part of the 'the great experiment' we find ourselves dealing with on a daily basis.
    Oh, the reincarnation process ...

That has to do with the Lords of Karma.

We have ALL been reincarnated on Earth at least 22 times.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Yeah its all too easy to see the bad in people, i watched a documentary about how alot of circus animals and slaughter animals are treated, i broke down crying and if i had of had a big red button that would of wiped us all out, in that moment, i would of pushed it. But then i watched some other things, people making wheelchairs for dogs etc and i felt differently, the fact is that fear etc is pushed down or throats and we lose sight of the good in the world, but its there we just have to look sorry if that went a little off topic..

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Aragorn (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), Elen (4th July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), mocha (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    I don't think you went off topic sarahdita85, my understanding is that we're naturally wired to focus on what's fearful as part of our survival instincts. Good thing a lot of us don't have that big red button. I like to remind myself of what Gandalf told Frodo. You don't have the power to give life, don't be so quick to take it away.

That's part of why it should be up to women to decide when we go to war. We are the ones who bring in new life to the world. We often die for it. The purpose of baring the breast is to prove womanhood. (That tradition arose before implants and sex changes...)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), sarahdita85 (2nd July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    And though I may have an opinion on others actions, it does not mean I'm judging them as I realize we all have to learn in our own way and for some it might take them longer to learn before they can move on to the next task in their soul growth. So I would say, understand that some of these experiences serve as a purpose to others who still have the need to learn and grow and I believe this is all part of the 'the great experiment' we find ourselves dealing with on a daily basis.
    Brilliant - there is a vast difference between judging and assessing. The transcendence of judgment can be achieved by reaching a state of understanding (which I see as compassion). It does not then mean anyone sits back and accepts unacceptable behavior. For me, the sellers of false hope clearly harm the vulnerable. Some of these vulnerable include my own children. I engaged in an act with my children's mother that resulted in the creation of the container into which my children incarnated. I am forever responsible to my children. I have every imaginable reason to point out BS (backed by evidence) when it comes to protecting my children. I happen to extend my sense of community beyond my own children... thus I feel responsible as well with regards to those beyond just my children.

I assess.

I assess and express these assessments.

I provide all sorts of verifiable information which I feel supports my assessment.

Only those who engage in the folly of judgment ever have to forgive. Those who feel others like me who are simply assessing and backing these assessments up with massive evidence are "judging" usually reveal this is a dynamic they still engage in themselves. Just because someone is direct, accurate and relentless does not mean they are judging.

Those who take responsibility for their assessments and are willing to change their mind based on further information never find themselves judging in the first place. those who embrace anyone anytime who comes to them in the spirit and desire to change... to improve need no forgiveness but deserve love and any help anyone else can provide. The key is their willingness to free themselves of their own self-deceptions. By opening up and then working out things with others can they remove their layers of self created lies and then... discover true freedom and become truly sovereign and by this fulfill the potential of their creation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), dancing waters (5th July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    You reminded me of a quote i seen somewhere, 'if women where in charge there would be no war, just a bunch of countries not speaking to each other' lol but yes i agree with you

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Oh Sam...

If you're saying that the whole barrel of apples is already rotten, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

It's not OK to throw all of humanity under the bus and say we're just "parasitic" and "dangerous".
    Clearly my words have been greatly misunderstood. Please point out what words I stated where you drew these conclusions?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Clearly my words have been greatly misunderstood. Please point out what words I stated where you drew these conclusions?

From your OP:

Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    "Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?"

The bold is mine, the words are yours, Sam. My word 'dangerous' was an interpretation, I suppose. How is it that I have 'greatly misunderstood'?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    Answer: They want to help us because they star seeded us here.

However, the Annunaki created Adam & Eve to mine for Gold. It's in the Book of Enki.

Annunaki seeded 7 Adams & 7 Eves along the 30th parallel: Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and India.

The remaining 80% of us on Earth were star seeded here mainly from the M45 Pleiades Star Cluster.

Our ET brothers and sisters are excited to see the ascension of Earth to 4D.

- Corey + Tolec + Tanaath -
    Where did you get this information that you state here as fact as opposed to being just your opinion? If you state this is just your opinion, I might state I disagree. If you state things like this such that they are fact, I want to know how you prove this. Because it was written in some book does not make it fact. Because it was stated by individuals does not make it fact.

You prove my point as to group 2 - those who obtain all their beliefs from outside sources. This is exactly what the very Illuminati you want to believe these sources will save you from want you to believe!

It's just a ride

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    The thought has occurred to me that maybe Earth will never change and everything is as it should be for the benefit of souls to come and learn what they need to learn. Maybe this is the only place available where this opportunity is possible? Anybody else ever wonder that?
    Brilliant.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Now I am confused... I sense you have misunderstood.

Group 1 is not a "story teller" - Group 1 consists of those who obtain their truths as sovereigns - bringing their truths forth from within.
    Or those who claim to know the truth, priests and the like.

Group 2 is followers of story tellers.... those who cannot pull forth any truth from within so they need saviors. And the point I made is that it is from the Earth human group that many emerge who take advantage of group 2... these are the false hope sellers.
    There are many different ways to cut this pie, I suppose. Maybe this group is the John Woo in my spectrum.

It is my opinion that any wise and benevolent non-Earthly advanced race of beings would never risk unleashing this form of psychopathy into the rest of the universe by "assisting" in any fashion. Its my opinion that they would rely on the "wisdom of the universe as comes forth through natural processes" to resolve the issue.

I don't know if I am right or wrong. I do know this is what I think and I do know that this is what I imagine wise and benevolent "others" would also conclude.
    Like a natural law that determines who is worthy of walking amongst the stars? "If you can't make it off you planet without destroying yourself, that you don't deserve it"

That is a good reason to expect all "star walking" ET's to be rather benevolent and non-aggressive? That sounds too idealistic for me, but... hmmm I'm using human references that I don't know to be the-actual-truth. It may just be true.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

blufire (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    This view is why I live an incredible, wonderful... filled with meaningful moments of magic with the Reality and All beings that come forth in the Reality. I am here at this place and time of my soul journey via one reason above all.

I accepted full and total Personal Responsibility for every single experience at all levels of my being. This is the key to sovereignty.

Indeed, and I believe THAT's the true and beautiful side of what being HUMAN is!

I with you a million percent!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    I completely get where you're going with this Sam. My question would be...Is it really that simple? From a spiritual perspective, we know we are not particularly advanced. Maybe that's not quite fair - we (most of us here at least) feel strongly that most of the population is "asleep" - by being given a sedative, so to speak. What if in the Galactic community, it is more widely accepted by many races that we are all one, all from the same Source. What if in believing that, there is an understanding that we have our own paths to walk, and a lot of interference is unethical.

On this planet, we know that about 1% are clinically psychopathic (although honestly, I wonder if that isn't a bit higher really). Say the same is true of the entire Galactic community. So, say here we are on this planet with a bunch of native psychopaths, and potentially some of those psychopaths from elsewhere. I think about my kids....I have a policy of staying out of their conflicts, however standing by closely to watch and be there in case things escalate to a point where I need to step in for the sake of safety. I feel strongly that learning to resolve their own conflicts is essential for them to develop into well-balanced, capable adults.

If we self-destruct because we're a bunch of oblivious, narcissistic animals and destroy this planet, it's not just going to effect this planet. Like throwing a rock in a pond, the effect will ripple through the solar system, maybe beyond?

That being said...we, as a race, have a big problem with needing a savior. I can only imagine how some would be constantly shaking their heads at us. What do we do when there's a destructive element in our lives? We alienate it. We get rid of it, right? But something within me tells me the stakes are too high to just let us blow the place up. Save us? I don't think that's anyone's responsibility but our own. We do have the capability. We, collectively, are far more lazy than powerless.
    This post is pretty much exactly my own opinion stated in different words. I have to let my own kids fall. I see what happens when parents continue to rescue their kids. My only sibling (my sister) has a daughter. She chose to continue to save her daughter. The daughter has been to Texas State Prison three times now. Is a constant thief and a constant drug/addict alcoholic. She is now about 35 years old and just this last year my sister stopped enabling. But the odds her daughter makes the turn around now are very very low (in this lifetime).

Now look at species. We know that on Earth today thousands of species yearly. Yes, some of those go extinct due to the influence of the human being, but all sorts of other factors play a role as well.

It is my opinion that wise, benevolent non-Earthly beings would allow a natural process to occur with regards to whether the current Earthly version of the human race as a whole survives itself (gets past this stage where it may destroy itself).

That's really all I was saying.

What then would happen to you as an individual? Again... all and only my opinion is that we might each have the opportunity to incarnate again albeit in a different experiential vehicle... maybe another version of human or maybe something else.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)