Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've seen the atkins video - the 1hr one. Very interesting, though Tanah seem to think he's working for the "bad guys". I'm not convinced. But I do believe something is coming our way august/september. It's likely that CERN will play a part in it as well, though what part I'm not sure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The entity Dr. Simon Atkins is considered to be genuine from a human point of view. Despite that he just "is", like everyone/everything else as well.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 22nd July 2015 at 15:02.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    Sidenote: I am noticing behavioral changes all around local and globally, calmly paying attention to humanity...
    Aye, many observations within my cube as well.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

JByas (22nd July 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), Susan (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "It's coming....and when it does, everything changes." -DF

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2015), JByas (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    Ive noticed things happening also, way too many coincidences today, i was feeling particularly lonely and down when i was travelling in the bus this morning and as soon as the negative thoughts popped into my head i seen a billboard with 'you are not alone' on it, nothing else. Then my 4 yr old severely disabled neice turned to me and her mum and said 'im here on planet earth just to do my work' we where completely shocked because she doesnt normally string together sentences never mind understand 'planet earth' or 'work' so i felt a lot better after that, made me feel like things are still happening

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Alan (26th July 2015), Aragorn (22nd July 2015), Cearna (26th July 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2015), JByas (23rd July 2015), Kitsune (22nd July 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), MrCasual (23rd July 2015), RealityCreation (26th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015), Susan (22nd July 2015)

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dr Simon Atkins' Wave X Updates & This Monday's Skyaia Show with Valiant

With the last days of July upon us, we find ourselves hurtling ever deeper into the frequency shift 'Wave X' timeframe as indicated by Dr Simon Atkins. The energetic peak of this shift is currently predicted by Simon to occur from mid-September into early October....

"#WaveX 3 main phases, w/ increasing intensity & number of #change events: Phase 1 thru Aug 19; Phase 2 Aug 20-Sep 14; Phase 3 Sep 15-Oct 7."

More here...

http://www.transients.info/2015/07/d...ates-this.html
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (9th August 2015), RealityCreation (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    I wonder if the X Wave involves a thinning of the veil/ increased personal perception? My husband who is very firmly anchored in 3D has experienced seeing a "shadow being" in our home recently and stated he thought he "must be going crazy", my daughter and i said finally you understand what we hav been telling you about!,lb

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (26th July 2015), MrCasual (26th July 2015), RealityCreation (26th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Ive noticed things happening also, way too many coincidences today, i was feeling particularly lonely and down when i was travelling in the bus this morning and as soon as the negative thoughts popped into my head i seen a billboard with 'you are not alone' on it, nothing else. Then my 4 yr old severely disabled neice turned to me and her mum and said 'im here on planet earth just to do my work' we where completely shocked because she doesnt normally string together sentences never mind understand 'planet earth' or 'work' so i felt a lot better after that, made me feel like things are still happening

Totally! I have those experiences too!

This is a great thread.
    I would just caution to, not 'wait'. For it to be happening in some future date. not because of predictions stuff necessarily, but because planets and galactic waves are big. Bigger than a day in our time.
    It can take days for an alignment to line up, or maybe days or weeks for us to go thru a part of this wave or galactic cosmic evolutionary dust cloud...

Im feeling it now. and I think all of our preparations with the emotional clearings over the years and basically trying to be better people, has prepared us for this. So we are good! Its the residue of junk, that could be popping up in us or esp those who have not looked within or cleared anything, that will be up and confronting them.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th July 2015), MrCasual (26th July 2015), RealityCreation (26th July 2015), sarahdita85 (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Here. I see fear being gathered in minute amounts, till he admits, this is not the apex, for he associates the wave with violent storms, and no tossing of coins in the air will stop links to this. So can we go back to 2012, goodness know what dramas were going to take us into doomsday, and nothing it seems happened then, we are still here. Well I found out who gave that particular story to my husband, when he was channelling at that time - it was some D jinn, in order to give some one else part of a story, to scare us all silly. So I'm going to predict, that a never done story, is this one, and I'm not telling it is wrong, I'm saying who is telling it to him and any others backing the story up.

What I know is, that when I was on my own, and in Molokaii on a holiday, my own sensory perceptions are higher there than anywhere else, and the God who teaches me, asked me to write something down. This was probably in 1986. That story I wrote is here in #4 http://jandeane81.com/threads/4958-F...o-Aquarian-Age. We began this last year on 23rd December, 2014, and from the 1st April, this year we go into a 2 1/2 year change over period from one Age into the next. This does not yet seem to have registered to any one that this is going on. We are not totally Life empathic, and I will try to not repeat this story too many more time to you, but we are now in a complete change over of energies, and most of you are soon to realise, that this is not to go to some history book unless, time is to change, itself.

I also know that there is a better way coming in to us, which will need us to know just who we are listening to, for stories abound now in all Life Roles on Earth, for we can't take Life in doses of fear that no one does in Right of Knowing, actually know who's right to clear our Souls for the next part of the journey. Not even the Highest God of All knows the exact tools to use for this coming in Age, as the signs are so complex and need dealing in more completely during these coming in years, for he is to clear a Pathway for those who are to so journey on in the next Age and he cannot place each day in front of us till he is on his own way there.

No dramas need unfold, for solving this new age, is not his work load, it is mine, as I changed the available links to what energies gain access to you, and what now is available to you, is as high as he is now, for he allowed my energies to heal Earth, as she was so shell shocked from the giving of jobs to ET's, who had dealt only in mind alone, and now she extends no licence for them to live on or under her soil surface and they have willingly carved their royal servants, to want to stop their links to genders on Earth in risk of having rich heads of state in comparison to Life in joy.

Here we stand on the brink of a better existence to one and all, but stories to bring fear is all we are being given. Take heed, hope is all you need to stop Life being given to soldiers in an AI mind-set, for you are not to go under to some minor league players - you are worth the effort, to stop linking to something only in horror stories for what is set up now are rings of fire and huge force fields around the sun, and every planet in this solar system and the entry to the Milky Way Galaxy and no such wave can make it in past these.

Life is endless and no AI can do anything to stop LIfe on Earth from thos who are supposed to be here and given work permits to return in any new story line journey to come.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (9th August 2015), MrCasual (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dr. Paul LaViolette coined the term "Galactic Superwave" back in 1983 based upon his research of observations made by many others.

He studied it extensively and perceives it as a destructive force, unfortuneately.

Still, he found considerable evidence for it's existence.

And I've been noticing an ongoing increase in the 'background' energy we are immersed within for several years now.
    One 'telltale' sign I have recognized is, my ankles tend to swell up during the 'ramp up' of these energies, followed by a return to their normal size as they level out. Indeed it feels like these energies follow a ramp up (an increase), then a period of stabilization (acclimitization), followed by yet another ramp up etc.

This pattern was quite evident until just recently (these past few weeks) where the energetic steps up had no effect upon my ankles.
    And it also seems like the period of the ramp up/leveling out is happening faster now as well.

This change in obseravtions seems to coincide with the recent news that the spheres are reducing their 'buffering' function to temper the increasing energies impacting our solar system and specifically us down here in this gravity well.

And when this is added to the very recent 'news' that the time table for the 'arrival' of the full strength of the wave seems to be sooner than 'expected' (which is a bit curious in and of itself) this tends to suggest that our Aug thru Oct window of major changes is becoming ever more evident.

JJ

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (9th August 2015), MrCasual (26th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I wonder if the X Wave involves a thinning of the veil/ increased personal perception? My husband who is very firmly anchored in 3D has experienced seeing a "shadow being" in our home recently and stated he thought he "must be going crazy", my daughter and i said finally you understand what we hav been telling you about!,lb
    I seen a shadow being in my backyard about 2 weeks ago. I was sitting in the garage backdoor having a cig, and it walked across my backyard. Was one of the coolest moments I have had so far.
    Last edited by MrCasual, 26th July 2015 at 14:37.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Thanks
    Interesting write-up from zonnews, I feel a lot below is playing in, but no one can predict the actual date.

---

The earth is moving into a region of the galaxy that is leading to increasing cosmic energies impacting our sun and altering human DNA. It is predicted this will lead to many changes in human society including major disclosures of advanced technologies, secret space programs and extraterrestrial life.

Here are some startling predictions about these incoming cosmic energies and their impact:
    An acceleration and heightening of electromagnetic energy from the sun and other cosmic energies that will build especially from late august into late September that will cause, circa 28 September, what is described as a ‘frequency shift’ in consciousness.

An evolutionary changes emerging from world shaking disclosures as a result of the incoming cosmic energy he describes as a ‘WAVE X’:

We are going to experience a “wave of evolution. What we’re about to find out on a major level, unheard of in history at a mass scale is the true answer of ‘Who are we?’, ‘Where do we come from?’, and ‘What is our purpose?‘. The planet is going to take off in such an incredible ways.”

The Jade Helm exercise that began on July 15 and runs to September 15, is really aimed at gaining intelligence about the effects of the incoming cosmic energies in order to better manage the changes it triggers in humanity:

This exercise is very much connected to the frequency shift whereby the lower states where the exercises are being carried out will be experiencing a higher frequency field in July and August – the purpose being of learning from and managing the resultant effects on the population there before it heightens further in the upper states into September.

The U.S. Intelligence community is aware of the potential effects of the incoming cosmic energies and is taking steps to manage this. The U.S. Intelligence community is very likely not the only global entity aware of the incoming cosmic energies that is taking steps to manage this.

A frequency shift will occur in the 23-28 September time frame is very significant. This is also the time that pope Francis will be meeting with the president at the white house (Sept 23) and speaking before the U.S. Congress (Sept 24) and there will be an attempt to use CERN to deflect this massive incoming energy wave. To cap it all off, Pope Francis will address a gathering of world political leaders at the un general assembly on Sept 25. The Vatican's own intelligence service is also very likely aware of these incoming cosmic energies. It’s more than coincidental that at the same time that incoming cosmic energies are predicted to peak on the planet, that the world’s most powerful religious and political leaders meet. The Vatican appears to be aware of incoming cosmic energy and the powerful transformative effect it will have on humanity, and is placing itself to ride the cosmic wave so to speak.

Incoming cosmic energies are having profound effects on human DNA and will trigger major disclosures. Certain Star Ambassadors of the Galactic Federation stationed on Earth on earth have already been appointed as delegates to a group of extraterrestrials called the Sphere Being Alliance. The Sphere Being Alliance showed up some time around 2012-2013 with huge Neptune sized spheres that formed frequency shields around the solar system and the sun. One of the major functions of these spheres was to regulate the amount of cosmic energy coming into our solar system and the earth so humanity could better integrate it and prepare for major changes:

The Sphere Alliance has been mostly focused on the energetic changes occurring in our local star cluster because of the area of the galaxy they are entering. They have been using the many thousands of cloaked spheres that are equidistantly spread out across our sol system and neighboring sol systems (electrically connected in the “cosmic web” and natural portal system) to buffer and diffuse incoming tsunami waves of highly charged energy that changed the vibratory state of space/time, energy and matter to cause it to raise to a higher state in the “density spectrum”.

Among the changes that will be triggered by incoming cosmic energies is the release of information concerning advanced technologies, secret space programs and extraterrestrial life in what Goode has described as a “full disclosure event.” Goode announced on Saturday that these Neptune sized spheres are about to leave our solar system since they have achieved their primary function:

The “spheres” seem to nearing the end of their purpose as they are also beginning to buffer less and less of the energy thus allowing more and more to enter into the inner sol system and directly effect the sun, planets and human beings that are so easily put into trigger mode by these energies. At some point the spheres will be gone and we will fully be considered a 4/5th density transition civilization. There are of course quite a few other events that will be occurring before this last event leaves us standing on our own finally.

At 11:11AM on 9/28/2015, WAVE X will bombard the earth with photon-gamma light particles traveling the the speed of light and an instantaneous DNA change will occur. The beings whose internal Schuman resonance is stabilized at 17 Hertz or higher will be propelled into the 5th Dimension!
    The number of beings projected to ascend by 9282015 is a little over 2.3 billion and the exact number depends on the collective consciousness of humanity to manifest how the changes will play out. Cosmic energies are peaking and that the “spheres” are buffering these less and less. All this suggests that late September may well be a time where a cosmic energy spike causes significant changes in human physiology, thereby triggering a mass ascension of light beings who have raised their frequencies to a high enough level of self love!

The date 9282015 is known as the “EVENT HORIZON” and is the most important day in the history of humanity! It is not the end but the beginning of a mass global ascension from beings vibrating in upper 4D into 5D. Your real work will begin on this date as you will need to hold even more light in the body to assist the rest of humanity in their ascension!

God-Speed to all great beings of light!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

citsym (26th July 2015), JByas (26th July 2015), MaryMay (9th August 2015), sarahdita85 (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my meditations of late I'm observe a quite an increase in energy. It's almost deafening in the head it's so thick and I'm observing it in both sides of the head vs just the right side before.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (9th August 2015), MrCasual (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I have been having morning astral travels that have been nothing short of just plain fun! Here lately, like in the last week I've noticed a ramp up in my control. I even started to awake the other morning running around out there in my shop watching my cats (and one saw me) and I must admit it was quite a bit of fun to push myself through the barn door and then through the glass door in my shop after walking right through the fence in the back yard. At one point in the shop I began to feel like I was awakening and relaxed and stayed in for longer and managed to walk back out the glass door and the barn door and into the drive and started back toward the house. Everything was clear and just as when awake and then the gravel in the drive began turning to cloth and it was the camo blanket on the bed covering my feet that the cat sleep on. It was then I woke back up.

I have had these before but continuing on after I began to wake was a new thing of control and also pushing myself consciously through a glass door. I've been through wood before but not glass. Interesting popping sound as I penetrated. As an added plus I immediately upon waking through my pants and ran out shirt less to the shop to see if white cat Rory, was on the trash can as I had seen and indeed she was sleeping right there.

Then the morning before yesterday I had another similar experience of extra long control being out only this time I was at my mother's house in WV walking around inside my dream. I know that the couch was wrong in this one. I called here after to ask where it was and it was not in my dream where she has it so I don't know about that one or the other but the experience was certainly one I look forward to experiencing again!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

citsym (27th July 2015), MaryMay (9th August 2015), MrCasual (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

citsym (27th July 2015), MrCasual (28th July 2015)