Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ran across this article, found it very interesting and ties into Atkins theory.

70 Year Old Prophecy : The Earth Will Soon Be Swept By Extraordinary Rapid Waves of Cosmic Electricity

The prophecy was written 70 years ago.. and it’s absolutely mind-blowing!

Peter Konstantinov Deunov, also known as Beinsa Douno, born in 1886 and who later passed away in 1944, left a prophecy that he had obtained through a trance based state. The prophecy was therefore dated as 1944, a few days before his death in December that year. The prophecy Beinsa Douno left fits right into the times we are going through right now, in relation to the shift in consciousness, the earth changes and our golden age. Back then, Douno was aware and taught that we were moving into the age of Aquarius, as per the astrological age system.

http://www.wisethinks.com/2015/05/70....sJgJI73H.dpuf
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

citsym (14th July 2015), Divine Feminine (16th July 2015), Olaf (22nd July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (16th July 2015), genevieve (18th July 2015), JByas (14th July 2015), jcocks (22nd July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I heard about this galactic wave of energy from another scientist back in 2012, but can't remember her name, nothing would surprise me at this point... So a buddy of mine sent me me this trailer to a new t.v. program the other night, check it out!

"It's coming....and when it does, everything changes." -Could they be referring to the galactic wave headed this way?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLHB2zB_cA

Wow, they are really prepping the audience for something it seems...omG! Might have to watch this one.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Alan (17th July 2015), Dreamtimer (16th July 2015), JByas (16th July 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), MrCasual (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    "It's coming....and when it does, everything changes." -Could they be referring to the galactic wave headed this way?

Wow, they are really prepping the audience for something it seems...omG! Might have to watch this one.
    Holy cow. There isn't even any subtlety anymore, is there? All the old tricks have lost their mystery. The smoke is gone and the mirrors are broken. The Great and Powerful Oz's curtain has fallen and he's still back there pulling levers trying to keep the illusion up. LOL

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), MrCasual (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sunglasses: Finally watched "They Live". Weird, funny and creepy. The sunglasses permitted the wearer to see the subliminal messages on everything and the drones flying around spying on everyone. They were disc shaped.

Early in the trailer for Heroes Reborn, as the man puts his glasses on it looks like an eclipse is occurring.

The vortex at the end made me think of CERN.

It reminds me of Xmen. Mainstream society wanted to round up all the mutants and put them in camps. The main conflict between Magneto and Xavier was whether people and mutants could live together. Xavier believed they could, Magneto didn't. War resulted. And love saved the day.

In Star Trek there was a 'fugitive' who was evolving. His people were trying to capture and imprison (then kill) him. They had killed all the others who had so far (almost) evolved. They called it a dangerous disease. When the man finally did evolve, he turned into light energy.

Also watched 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' last night. Big spheres, nanobots taking over or destroying, thought control moving through wires, humanity needing to be removed because it's killing earth... Familiar themes.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (17th July 2015), JByas (16th July 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), MrCasual (16th July 2015), RealityCreation (16th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Early in the trailer for Heroes Reborn, as the man puts his glasses on it looks like an eclipse is occurring.
    Yes, and you know what else....... See the O in Heros? Notice how it's similar to what's shown on Jupiter Ascending Images? The only difference is the circle is on the left side and not the right. Is there a significance?

Holy cow is right R&R, I thought it was quite interesting....and if you listen to what Atkins is saying...doesn't he mention that this galactic wave will enhance people who have special powers? I have no idea if any of this is true, but I thought it was worth pointing out the similarities in content between what this new program is suggesting and what Atkins is predicting.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th July 2015), MrCasual (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    I have updated the OP with more articles and audio interviews.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th July 2015), Dreamtimer (18th July 2015)

Thanks
    Here is the link to Dr. Simon Atkins latest interview on "The Cosmic Awakening Show". Not so much about Wave X, but it has to do with the affects of electromagnetics.

1) DARPA goals and technology of brain mapping; uses of it already on US soil;

2) incidences where brain mapping technology has already been used

3) electromagnetic enslavement

4) easy ways how to block those that seek to control / shackle us

5) how the future will likely be

6) ending with what we have to begin to do ...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in5d-ra...h-simon-atkins

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

genevieve (20th July 2015), sarahdita85 (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    but it was classed as a tsunami

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says a 6-foot wave that hit the East Coast earlier this month was a rare tsunami.

The weather service says that Brian Coen, who was spear fishing near Barnegat Inlet in New Jersey, saw the effect of the tsunami first hand.

He told the weather service that he noticed an outgoing tide that lasted a couple of minutes and exposed rocks that had been submerged. That was followed by a big six-foot wave."
    hello.. i'm a bit late on making a comment on this post
    i was reading about this tsunami an started rolling!!
    60 foot wave? 100? now that is something to think about!
    SIX FOOT??
    i like diving through them waves..
    oh well.. have fun!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

JByas (20th July 2015), modwiz (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    hello.. i'm a bit late on making a comment on this post
    i was reading about this tsunami an started rolling!!
    60 foot wave? 100? now that is something to think about!
    SIX FOOT??
    i like diving through them waves..
    oh well.. have fun!
    Tsunamis can range from 4 to 100 feet tall, but its not the height that classifies a wave as a tsunami but the length and speed according to HyperPhysics...

"While everyday wind waves have a wavelength (from crest to crest) of about 100 metres (330 ft) and a height of roughly 2 metres (6.6 ft), a tsunami in the deep ocean has a wavelength of about 200 kilometres (120 mi). Such a wave travels at well over 800 kilometres per hour (500 mph), but owing to the enormous wavelength the wave oscillation at any given point takes 20 or 30 minutes to complete a cycle and has an amplitude of only about 1 metre (3.3 ft). This makes tsunamis difficult to detect over deep water. Ships rarely notice their passage."

Read more: http://www.waterencyclopedia.com/kno...#ixzz3gT6ql2PC

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (20th July 2015), MrCasual (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    well thanks man.. guess i thunk a tsunami was something HUGE! not 6ft..
    so, in my lack of comprehention.. i stand corrected.
    still funny though!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

JByas (20th July 2015), MrCasual (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    When I first heard about his "prediction" I was thinking the same thing too... like surely we would've heard about that!
    But, what I find refreshing is that there is tangible science behind his words.

Sidenote: I am noticing behavioral changes all around local and globally, calmly paying attention to humanity...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

MrCasual (20th July 2015), tonig (22nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    JByas, reading is FUNdamental...Man, total blast from the past. Thanks!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

JByas (21st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There have been a lot of shows with the super-human theme. Shows like, Heroes, The 4400, Haven, Fringe, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Alphas. Perhaps there's a message or a clue there?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (26th July 2015)

Thanks
    I am not sure if any of you follow Corey Goode, a whistle blower about the secret space program. But he also talks about the wave of energy coming in.

First 2 episodes of Cosmic Disclosure are free on Gaiam TV.

You can catch what he says at about 28:30 in the second episode.

http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/first-e...er#play/104871

I updated the OP about this...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd July 2015), TimeSensitive (22nd July 2015), tonig (22nd July 2015)