Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skywalker Archetype being sensed

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

Skywalker Archetype being sensed

Today I observed and felt the skywalker wavespell begin (my family use the dreamspell instead of vatican calendar ), the skywalker archetype energy in words >

Red Skywalker is the skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions to assist you in realizing heaven on Earth. Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

A person who embodies cosmic wisdom may be known as a sky-walker, sage or bodhisattva. When others see such light in human form, they feel the vibration of heaven. This vibration may be embodied by you or experienced with a guru, master, an energy such as Red Skywalker, or in a 'chance' encounter with an extraordinary person.

An encounter with the energy of Red Skywalker can spark a deep yearning within you for reunion with the Source. Yet from this place of love and compassion, you also have a desire (embodied in physical form) to serve the light. This is the place in you that has the courage to fully express unconditional love, the depths of your being. Red Skywalker asks you to live the new myth by bringing this heaven to Earth in your daily life. As this reality is lived, it touches and awakens the same truth in others: "They kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven."

This goes for 13 days and I feel mighty build ups of energy to be realised over this time.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 26th May 2015 at 11:36. Reason: spelling correction

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th May 2015), bsbray (26th May 2015), Chester (26th May 2015), Ciauzar (27th May 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), Juniper (27th May 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015), lookbeyond (26th May 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015), mojo (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (26th May 2015), Scary Monster (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    Started this thread just before bed time and did it quickly so as to get my feeling on record and did not explain myself well.

Skywalker arkeytype is the 13th arkeytype, I find this arkeytype the most baffling to comprehend and feel into, always have, so I watch and feel this arkeytype when it's energy is about, so as to understand it/me better. Yesterday it was strong and feeling into it I kept getting that above below feeling (in this instance, heaven energy more strongly coming upon Earth ), information being the catalyst, I automatically thought of DW and Corey, so maybe their/the information is due to be shared in this wavespell, we will see.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th May 2015), Ciauzar (27th May 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), Juniper (27th May 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015), mojo (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015)

Thanks
    To give more details, the skywalker energy wave of 13 days starts with yesterday, magnetic skywalker red, magnetic tone denoting amongst other things , the beginning of wavespell and arkeytype wave ( skywalker ), the first day see's the gathering of energy hence magnetic, energy intent-purpose (skywalker energy arkeytype ) and unifying that energy. the main power of this arkeytype is Space with action/s being explore/ing and the essence being Wakefulness.

Maybe one can see or feel why my senses and meditation connected with information creating wakefulness, the first, sixth and 11th tones are very self guided as such, giving for myself a wee bit of wriggle energy as they are a more moving forward to the next tone feel while still remaining in that frequency. Today the skywalker wavespell moves to the next arkeytype Wizard and tone Luner, that held and gathered energy from the day before starts moving, challenging it's boundaries, polarising before beginning to stabilise, where as the Wizard energy arkeytype is more receptive to the/our timelessness, our/the breathe with nature feeling and for myself a homely feeling outside and inside, both arkeytype and tone together creates the furthering for the next tone and arkeytype tomorrow, Electric Eagle, Eagle giving that bigger picture reality from above and electric tone releasing somewhat the intent ( skywalker ).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th May 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), Juniper (27th May 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015), modwiz (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015)

Thanks
    I see on Joanna's thread http://jandeane81.com/threads/7036-T...-of-Time-Opens , that the 28th and 29th ( electric Eagle ) will be very energy significant adding for myself some extra spice to this energy wave, Cheers Joanna for helping me with the macro-micro aspects.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th May 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015)

Thanks
    Feeling into today Blue Electric Eagle, the original skywalker intent energy from day one releases, allowing a bigger picture to emerge, each day is a micro-macro journey ( individual and collective mind ), a noospheric trundle in the cosmic forest of I am. As the wee one is demanding my attention at present, will return with a stronger defining of energies later. He tends to make very big messes when not tended to, to any other 50 year old fathers out there of wee ones, your amazing lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th May 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015)

Thanks
    Okey dokey, Feel to throw things forward a wee bit, from what I am sensing toward the end of this energy wave, the 11th day which is the spectral tone which is all about release, would be my feeling of info/data release/noospheric shock/vibrational shift or some such Or the build up of this happening beforehand having built to the point of a release, the aekeytype that day is blue Night which denotes dreams, abundance and intuition, So combining those attributes with the spectral tone of dissolving, liberation and release, it is a interesting day one may look forward to.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    4 th day today, yellow self existing Warrior, the imo tone sets up the arkeytype moreso today, self existing tone defining and measuring yesterdays electric energy giving it form while continuing the Skywalker initial wave energy, warrior arkeytype denotes hanging strongly onto the present energies and original wavespell intent using intelligence and questioning which also slightly moves us into tomorrows enegies ( blue overtone Earth ), these first four tones and arkeytypes will square up/level out tomorrow with the overtone tone creating footing for the next two following tones, rhythmic then resonate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Once again looking forward, with the event/data/noospheric charge etc in alignment with skywalker energy wave, once we get to the tenth tone ( planetary ) which has a main aspect energy of Manifistation created prior to the following day tone ( spectral ) release, dissolve and liberation, which then flows tone wise into the 12 th tone Crystal = clarity with cooperation and to universalise, the feeling for myself at present is a very much a rolling game going on behind the scenes, fifa especially and some encroachment into the mainstream media about past conspiracy theories actually being proved in time correct, this is all imo about whatever is coming up soon and definately related imo as a pre prepared collective mind working.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Also as part of these happenings one/we may see 21 and 441 a lot, similar to the 11 11 prompt, due to the 21 st arkeytype in play since 12 12 window 21/12/2012, being Hunab Ku = 21 st arkeytype and 441 base matrix = 21 X 21 = 441, we will see, have not seen anything out of the ordinary as yet though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Away till tomorrow evening, another aspect I have looked into is that on the completion of this skywalker wavespell, last day being red cosmic(13th tone) Serpent(5th arkeytype), we then move into the next wavespell Worlrdbridger, bridging worlds, today is redovertone Earth and I am feeling the energies of this wave building nicely.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Well rhythmic mirror two days ago had plenty of reflecting on the micro-macro for myself lol and yesterday resonate storm it certainly was, was desparatley tired bythe end of day with a 11 hour straight sleep, today 12.13 am at present we move into yellow Galactic Sun, the galactic tone hugely bears the integrity energy within it and to allow harmony, tomorrow I feel will have things heating up around Corey/DW info coming out at least by spectral night two days after it ( solar Dragon red tomorrow ). It's late here and just doing a quick catch up, be well.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    This could all end up being a big fizzle but will continue with what I am feeling and sensing within this wavespell, Skywalker. Tomorrow brings about solar dragon with myself being a red cosmic dragon the energy is well known for myself, Dragon holds strongly the birthing energy hence feeling the next three days, information being released, Dragon has huge nurture energy with it's essence being Being. Add Solar tone energy of intention and realising alongside the pulsing attribute, all feels like things are being very well set up for next day = planetary tone - action of producing and huge manifestation energy plus arkeytype whiteWind = spirit-communication and breath.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Am enjoying the business of this Solar Dragon day and from what I have read online today, it does not look likely that that there will be a data dump/release tomorrow or for myself the most likely day imo, the day after ( spectral night ), interesting for myself s that I have always spelt night as knight, even on the huge tzolkin in our living room, always felt it denoted the intuition aspect of the night arkeytype. even though it appears that Corey and DW will not be releasing data etc over the next two days maybe something else is afoot Or my guidance systems are out of whack even though i have been meditating well and deeply of late.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th June 2015)

Thanks
    Nice nice, Planetary Wind today and for myself so far, communication with spirit, higher self etc is/has been excellent today, the manifestation energy of planetary tone for the skywalker wavespell is feeling achieved and tomorrow Spectral k/night has a wriggly feeling already as is usual for me lol, Will there be some disclosure/s or event/s happen ?, that may rattle the collective mind ?, will something happen behind the scenes, of huge ramifications to be later seen ( my escape clause lol ) or just another day in the park called Earth.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th June 2015)

Thanks
    Well, blue Spectral K/night has arrived, the date I felt something, an event, DW and Corey's information release especially would come about, being a world/Earth type of thing it will be 24 hours for each hemisphere ( 36 ), to see/feel anything mind altering. Tomorrow being the Crystal tone = Clarity and arkeytype Seed = flowering ( main attributes ), more will be known for myself, this morning I had a brilliant acupuncture/massage etc session releasing much tension ( been off work for last four weeks with my back ) and at present about to go into meditation for a while, will see what appears, be well.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th June 2015), Liberty (7th June 2015)