Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nick Bostrom - The Simulation Argument

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

The stock market and the keys to the master code

I was reminded of this on FaceBook today...

The Universe is a Quantum Algorithm: Evidence Emerges from the Stock Market
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/edi...-stock-market/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th January 2017), Elen (7th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Becoming Self Aware of Us

I had an interesting thought (at least I felt that it was interesting, your mileage may vary). What if we are indeed existing in an advanced simulation and we ALL are "artificial intelligence" (artificially intelligent) and we are becoming self aware? Trippy, right?

But just think about it, this would explain so much, time anomalies, out of place artifacts, paranormal experiences, etc... And even ET's could be generated or inserted into the construct.

And this perspective inclines me to think (as I mentioned in an earlier post) of the situation as existing in an environment that closely resembles the game World of Warcraft, although I prefer to acknowledge it as "World of Lifecraft".

As such, I am certain that the "game" can be "modded" when enough knowledge and comprehension of the coding (programming) is acquired.

So now I'm in the process of getting in contact with a "GM" (game manager) and have my hacked character, stolen epic gear and all of it's commandeered gold returned to it's rightful position.

As a side note,.... Is it synchronicity that there is so much attention being given to Antarctica and the company that made the game "World of Warcraft" is named "BLIZZARD Entertainment"?! Could it be aka "Lizard Entertainment"?!

I dunno, life is stranger than fiction. Food for thought, though. Have a great day and spread some love in the process! Thanks for making the time for reading this!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th January 2017), Elen (19th January 2017)