Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    ^ Those look like the ones that I see. I will always recognize that specific color. But mine appear at night, usually, while I'm stargazing.
    Hya Church, YAY!

Me too on the blue Orbs, saw one as big as 4 foot across once in the bedroom, cheeky.....

(Remember these, I will update my Avatar to display my blue Orb friends, there were more in the room also but not so clearly defined!)

In fact only last night we had a flash of white light above me and a download of symbols appeared as I closed my eyes as in seconds I became painfully tired...

Much going on huh!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Church (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    ^^+1..
    Well put and I echo those same words. It's frustrating to be in a position to assist so when we're told to do a particular task\mass prayer\****, another "source" says don't do ANY of that because it's an Archon Trap, Cabal disinfo, etc. Using our own "discernment" gets hard when it's easy to second guess ourselves without seeing something more tangible where we don't have to play this discernment game. It isn't very fun and keeps us in perpetual limbo until we find out the "truth." It also becomes difficult to speak with others about this because people are brainwashed into thinking that all they see is all there is. They haven't personally seen anything that should sway their thought process and each of us could only be so lucky as to be some sort of insider to know for ourselves the validity of all of this vast information. So THANK YOU Corey for staying humble and keeping all of us informed as best you can. I hope the good guys win and those asleep will be able to give credit where credit is due.

The only visual evidence I've personally seen has happened recently when I viewed (on three separate occasions within the last 3 weeks) an Orb fly out of a Chem Trail and hover at a high altitude. It was white and would flicker a rainbow flash every now and then. Each time I got someone else to verify that it surely wasn't a plane or one of those huge balloons that might have gotten away from someone\business.
    In regards to proof, someone else a few days ago was requesting "concrete proof" yet in my mind I feel like the whole proof issue is misunderstood as its only US and our incredibly rigid programming that makes us seek this narrow view of 'proof' - we are taught from infancy that we ARE our bodies and therefore we define LIFE ITSELF by only its PHYSICAL nature and if something doesn't exist in the physical world, then we say it doesn't exist at ALL as a result. But the irony seems to be that REAL contact with ETs occurs often, but because it occurs on the non-physical etheric and astral planes, we judge those experiences/planes to be "not as good/not as real" due to our massive investment in the physical world being ALL of reality.

Its quite possible we actually exist in 7 planes simultaneously with the physical plane being the lowest. We easily may one day discover that ETs are more in tune with the higher planes and therefore their contacts with us mostly occur on these other planes and that they must look at us as being so "silly" because WE are the ones who invalidate the experiences due to nothing but our own judgments. I previously mentioned a site I really enjoy called Galactis.net (http://www.galactis.net/en/documentare/) and these Romanian guys have Etheric Plane contacts all the time with a Sirian mothership - they are very clear to insist they are NOT channeling information and that their experiences are DIRECT communications via the subtle etheric plane. So they are most definitely having real 'proof' yet it is not occurring on the physical plane so most people would consider that to be 'lesser proof' when it in fact may be MORE.

In regards to the physical plane, the proof is everywhere these days - there's over 1 million UFO sightings reported in the last 10 years worldwide - these include some VERY credible people. Imagine your home for a second - if there were literally ONE MILLION people lined up outside your front door telling you the pizzeria down the street was on fire and ONE PERSON (the gov't) at your back door telling you it wasnt on fire, WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

The real issue is that people's judgment systems all seem to require this 3rd-party 'governmental acknowledgment' before they will accept it as 'proof' and that is the big joke as at some point, we the people will all believe our own experiences and each other to where we'll NO LONGER NEED OUR GOVERNMENT'S ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO ACCEPT IT AS TRUTH. Besides, the gov't would never acknowledge it anyway unless they were forced to as they would have to admit that not only have they been keeping it a secret, but more importantly, the reason theyve kept it a secret is because THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE - they chose to align themselves out of greed with the negative factions when they had a CHOICE to instead align themselves with the positive ones. As such, they spend trillions of dollars to make the keeping of this secret their #1 agenda - and they do a pretty amazing good job considering the truth lies in plain sight (the stars you see in the sky every single night). Part of the way they do this is by controlling the media and promoting disinformation, part by intercepting communications to be able to 'delete' proof of saucer crashes etc, part by programming the masses via extremely biased education and part by programming the masses to focus on the concept of the physical world being the ENTIRE world.

At this point I think that over half the UFO's people see are from Gov'ts and SSPs anyway so even if one "landed" to prove itself, it could easily be dismissed as a man-made Earth-originating craft. So even that would not satisfy the skeptics. My thought is pretty simple - yes, physical proof would be great, and necessary to the masses at the moment, but its somehow become less and less necessary for me personally at some point in my spiritual development as its only our intense societal programming that makes us desire and demand proof in the 'physical plane' to be the #1 type of proof when in fact, it may just turn out that physical-plane proof is essentially the lowest form of 'proof' in the universe.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Joep (2nd April 2015), LarBear (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Hya Church, YAY!

Me too on the blue Orbs, saw one as big as 4 foot across once in the bedroom, cheeky.....

(Remember these, I will update my Avatar to display my blue Orb friends, there were more in the room also but not so clearly defined!)

In fact only last night we had a flash of white light above me and a download of symbols appeared as I closed my eyes as in seconds I became painfully tired...

Much going on huh!
    My wife has had similar experiences recently. A couple of weeks ago she described an experience where in the middle of the night it felt like a powerful beam of light energy hit her solar plexus and traveled up and down her spine. Im thinking a jumpstart of her chakras...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Church (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (1st April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Thank you for the questions.
    The more precise the questions the better and more precise I can respond. I have been asked to do the Q and A on Forums until this firmly goes to the next level at some point. I am doing what is asked of me no matter what certain individuals think of me or my motives. I will continue to follow this path. Experiencing and Seeing the things I am compelled to... Time will tell if this is an exercise in futility... I am following orders as well as my heart. I have not left my own discernment out of the equation either.

Keep using your own discernment and move forward in your journey... May our paths all cross in a positive and loving way in the near future.
    Corey
    Im not sure if my questions survived the recent purge, so I'll pop it again. I apologize if Im repeating mysef:

Ive had dreams of attending conferences, talking to various people (including the President). Aside from your experiences with the Blue Avians, are many of us getting picked up physically and attending these meetings, as well as attending meetings astrally? What is the extent of your knowledge regarding the extent and subject matter of these various meetings?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    In regards to proof, someone else a few days ago was requesting "concrete proof" yet in my mind I feel like the whole proof issue is misunderstood as its only US and our incredibly rigid programming that makes us seek this narrow view of 'proof' - we are taught from infancy that we ARE our bodies and therefore we define LIFE ITSELF by only its PHYSICAL nature and if something doesn't exist in the physical world, then we say it doesn't exist at ALL as a result. But the irony seems to be that REAL contact with ETs occurs often, but because it occurs on the non-physical etheric and astral planes, we judge those experiences/planes to be "not as good/not as real" due to our massive investment in the physical world being ALL of reality.

Its quite possible we actually exist in 7 planes simultaneously with the physical plane being the lowest. We easily may one day discover that ETs are more in tune with the higher planes and therefore their contacts with us mostly occur on these other planes and that they must look at us as being so "silly" because WE are the ones who invalidate the experiences due to nothing but our own judgments. I previously mentioned a site I really enjoy called Galactis.net (http://www.galactis.net/en/documentare/) and these Romanian guys have Etheric Plane contacts all the time with a Sirian mothership - they are very clear to insist they are NOT channeling information and that their experiences are DIRECT communications via the subtle etheric plane. So they are most definitely having real 'proof' yet it is not occurring on the physical plane so most people would consider that to be 'lesser proof' when it in fact may be MORE.

In regards to the physical plane, the proof is everywhere these days - there's over 1 million UFO sightings reported in the last 10 years worldwide - these include some VERY credible people. Imagine your home for a second - if there were literally ONE MILLION people lined up outside your front door telling you the pizzeria down the street was on fire and ONE PERSON (the gov't) at your back door telling you it wasnt on fire, WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

The real issue is that people's judgment systems all seem to require this 3rd-party 'governmental acknowledgment' before they will accept it as 'proof' and that is the big joke as at some point, we the people will all believe our own experiences and each other to where we'll NO LONGER NEED OUR GOVERNMENT'S ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO ACCEPT IT AS TRUTH. Besides, the gov't would never acknowledge it anyway unless they were forced to as they would have to admit that not only have they been keeping it a secret, but more importantly, the reason theyve kept it a secret is because THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE - they chose to align themselves out of greed with the negative factions when they had a CHOICE to instead align themselves with the positive ones. As such, they spend trillions of dollars to make the keeping of this secret their #1 agenda - and they do a pretty amazing good job considering the truth lies in plain sight (the stars you see in the sky every single night). Part of the way they do this is by controlling the media and promoting disinformation, part by intercepting communications to be able to 'delete' proof of saucer crashes etc, part by programming the masses via extremely biased education and part by programming the masses to focus on the concept of the physical world being the ENTIRE world.

At this point I think that over half the UFO's people see are from Gov'ts and SSPs anyway so even if one "landed" to prove itself, it could easily be dismissed as a man-made Earth-originating craft. So even that would not satisfy the skeptics. My thought is pretty simple - yes, physical proof would be great, and necessary to the masses at the moment, but its somehow become less and less necessary for me personally at some point in my spiritual development as its only our intense societal programming that makes us desire and demand proof in the 'physical plane' to be the #1 type of proof when in fact, it may just turn out that physical-plane proof is essentially the lowest form of 'proof' in the universe.
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me in this post, because I didn't say anything about needing proof of all of this. Possibly you are referring to the general public in your statement? It is well put and I agree with its content.

For myself I am having a hard time with discernment. For every 1 Whistleblower there is another that is saying that they are lying and are working on an agenda. There are plenty of groups that claim that COBRA, Wilcock, all Channeling, and the such are works of the Cabal\Dark and not to listen to it (Yellow Rose For Texas). Then I'm supposed to figure out all that information by what resonates with what I feel like is the truth? The truth until we can put our hands on it is subjective. Some of us know the deeper workings of the "truth" more so than others, but I don't think anyone (at least accessible to us) really knows that complete truth. Therein lies my issue. I'm just one person looking for my answers and piecing together what I can on my own. I don't need physical proof to have come this far in my waking up process.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hya Church, YAY!

Much going on huh!
    Mark, ive had a download of "hieroglyph" type symbols after an "electrical" type sensation ran up to my crown chakra as i was falling asleep one night. I dont know if this is related, however my daughter saw a small tennis ball sized "blue orb" in our long hallway headed toward my bedroom some months ago now, lb

i actually posted an indepth description of this experience some months ago on eelcos "chacras revisited" thread - chacra as per spelled by eelco,lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 2nd April 2015 at 00:38. Reason: to add
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Church (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me in this post, because I didn't say anything about needing proof of all of this. Possibly you are referring to the general public in your statement? It is well put and I agree with its content.

For myself I am having a hard time with discernment. For every 1 Whistleblower there is another that is saying that they are lying and are working on an agenda. There are plenty of groups that claim that COBRA, Wilcock, all Channeling, and the such are works of the Cabal\Dark and not to listen to it (Yellow Rose For Texas). Then I'm supposed to figure out all that information by what resonates with what I feel like is the truth? The truth until we can put our hands on it is subjective. Some of us know the deeper workings of the "truth" more so than others, but I don't think anyone (at least accessible to us) really knows that complete truth. Therein lies my issue. I'm just one person looking for my answers and piecing together what I can on my own. I don't need physical proof to have come this far in my waking up process.
    I agree. This has been the problem for 20 years of following all of this stuff and digging for truth. Lately I have been going inside my own heart and mind for answers, attempting to tap into higher aspects of self. I grow tired of constantly trying to sift through all the bull.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trel For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), Deezy_xfit (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), JByas (2nd April 2015), lindigab (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), sandy (2nd April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Hya Church, YAY!

Much going on huh!
    Actually Last night was quite an active night I am told...
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), JRS (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by MichaelAscending View Post
    Im not sure if my questions survived the recent purge, so I'll pop it again. I apologize if Im repeating mysef:

Ive had dreams of attending conferences, talking to various people (including the President). Aside from your experiences with the Blue Avians, are many of us getting picked up physically and attending these meetings, as well as attending meetings astrally? What is the extent of your knowledge regarding the extent and subject matter of these various meetings?
    Actually I did answer this question, KP asked the same question. Check back a couple days in answers. There have been quite a few people that have been brought up to "Class Room Settings" and other meetings. Most of this has been because of their contacts with the "Blue/Purple Orb Beings" who have been very active recently. The number of people in contact with the Blue Avian's and the other Sphere Alliance Beings has been fairly small so far in comparison.
    TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    My first statement has the bulk of the answers to your questions. I understand people want to have a list of things to do in our normal way of thinking. However "Their Hippy Loving, Follow the Golden Rule" message absolutely will change the world one person at a time. Even if that one person is yourself. We do not have a full understanding of how this vibrational realm operates or the negative and positive entities respond to the changes we make in our vibrational spectrum... We do not have to fully understand it to see the changes occur IMHO.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Thank you so much Corey - I greatly appreciate your insight and answer to this question as it provided a lot of clarity and confirmation - and I can certainly also agree with your later statement that its hard to see anything wrong with focusing on being loving, peaceful and of service to others. Of course when that message gets twisted as it did with regards to Organized Religion etc, then it it divides, not unites. So I guess that's ultimately how Ive come to judge all the info and 'gurus' over the past year - their message is either about SEPARATION or UNITY and the ones that create separation lose me almost instantly. That's why a lot of these fear-mongering alternative media guys like Alex Jones etc just don't resonate with me. So now every time I hear ANY mainstream or alternative news, I try to boil it down to ask myself ONE question: "Is this report trying to cause fear/separation or is this a message of love/unity?" and its amazing that since I've applied this little litmus test, I've come to find that literally 99% of mainstream news is fear and separation-based.

As such it seems clear to me now that the main driving force of the cabal etc has been the never-ending theme of 'SEPARATION' in order to keep people in their low-vibratory state - and your answer about the negative energy-eating entities seems to be the REAL reason why: so these energy vampires can feed. I'd heard something interesting which it sounds like you are confirming: that the whole Illuminati Depopulation Agenda (reduce human population on earth by 90%) will never happen - they wont allow it. Ive heard the HUMAN Illuminati type people definitely WANT it to happen as it would make their jobs 10x easier and have therefore been planning and executing on it for a long time (so many of those reports are indeed accurate) but that ultimately, these energy-eating entities are superior to their human minions and won't allow it to actually occur as it would instantly reduce their 'food supply' by 90% and as a result, we shouldn't worry about that particular plan coming to fruition.

In any case, I would be interested in knowing if the Sphere Beings have any other recommendations for ridding oneself of entity attachments (other than the raising of our own vibration by being more loving, service to others etc)- I know you said you remote-viewed one in you and forcefully demanded/asked it to leave and I've heard so many things such as Tachyon pendants, Tesla coil violet wands, certain meditations/healers etc so any clarity on this matter would be helpful. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Asher, 2nd April 2015 at 06:03.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Majik (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The real issue is that until it forms a collective well-combined is possible outside interference. Here entities do not mix well because of the fact that they come from different crops, so now you are having a hard drive.
    So most ch eguardare out you have to start looking within to take their responsibilities on the management of things.
    Working on emotions is much needed, however, for the time alvorare ego is virtually finished.
    Acquire its responsibility is the only prerogative to dissolve any kind of quarantine, so it's a matter of working hard on himself.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Longbow (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from last Sunday in place a deep energy renovation.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bhlongwane View Post
    Are the BA the same as the Federation of Light or affiliated in some way. There's a channel done by Blossom Goodchild (http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/) from Australia and the message from the BA and Federation of Light is just TOO congruent.
    The Galactic Federation of Lies

...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bhlongwane (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In order to understand a little bit densities must have a concept of toroidal field.
    The center of the vortex is a central oscillator in which there will space and time that they instead are the manifestation of the spirals of energy that the oscillator produces.
    The densities are practically penetrated the light entities exist in the depths of space and where they are out of time / space continuum or linear instead experiences the light that swirls accumulating inertia therefore subject.
    For an amount of light so it is simple, functional manifest a body, enough for him to know the sequence of spin to overlap.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 81,166 Times in 20,332 Posts
    I'm not sure whether I should be replying here as this may belong on The Debate Thread. (Moderators, feel free to move this post to the other thread if you think it would be more appropriate there.)

Quote Originally posted by bhlongwane View Post
    Are the BA the same as the Federation of Light or affiliated in some way. There's a channel done by Blossom Goodchild (http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/) from Australia and the message from the BA and Federation of Light is just TOO congruent.
    Even though channeled information may have been trustworthy in the past -- I have my reservations -- all channeled material of the last 10-15 years is definitely highly suspect. Blossom Goodchild, while having good intentions, was apparently channeling the wrong entities -- the Galactic Federation (alias Ashtar Command) is generally believed to be a hoax. The entities whom Blossom Goodchild was channeling had told her they would be arriving in a huge ship -- some 3000 km in length, I believe. This ship would then for three consecutive days be here and visible in such a way that nobody on Earth could deny its existence and presence, and although governments would try investigating and communicating, no contact would be made by the aliens themselves -- they were purportedly Pleiadians -- on the first day. I don't exactly remember what was supposed to happen during the next two days, but it all sounded very hopeful.

However, on the predicted day, no such ship was visible from anywhere on Earth, and as a result, virtually 90% of Blossom Goodchild's fans were turning on her in the nastiest ways, insulting her, threatening her, and telling her to go and kill herself. (And that says more about those fans and their self-proclaimed state of "enlightenment" than it does about Blossom Goodchild. The phenomenon is not exactly uncommon in the so-called Alternative Community™.)

I will however say this... Even though the ship did not appear, something did happen to me on that particular day. It was a kind of re-awakening, a renewed experience and insight in what I had once already held for true but had abandoned in the mid 2000s out of a cynicism and disappointment. On that day -- it was the 14th of October but I'm not sure whether the year was 2008, 2009 or 2010 -- I suddenly felt much more in touch with my spiritual side again. Was there a connection between the Blossom Goodchild material and this experience? I don't know -- maybe, and maybe not. It was either way a newer piece to an old personal puzzle, and yet another piece -- perhaps the most crucial one -- would then come to me when I heard Dolores Cannon talk to George Noory over the phone in a YouTube presentation of a particular Coast 2 Coast AM broadcast.

As I understand it, Blossom Goodchild has not been active anymore since that particular event. When the ship did not show up, she posted a last video on YouTube, in which she was crying and apologizing for having misled people, as she too had been misled, and she talked about all the nasty things her followers had thrown at her and wished onto her. She said she would withdraw, and that's the last I heard of her. I did send her a little private message via my YouTube account to comfort her, but she never replied to it -- understandable, probably, as she was still too emotional at that particular time.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), bhlongwane (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), Tribe (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)