Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I would like every one to be a little circumspect with Delors material.
    I too have thought well of it.
    My reasons: A mother had a almost blind child who she wonted to help after much research she decided to take her son back in time to a point where he was no longer blind, based on a Delors exercise.
    The child was taken over and other voices that came through him saying they were going to take him, the mother tryed to get help in every way she could, long story short.
    The end result was the boy stabbed the mother to death in front of his younger sibling.
    The boy is now in a secure fercillity.

I do not discount her body of work, but do advise to be circumspect.

Cool story.....but, um....citations, please? Also, her name was Dolores.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (13th March 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), Sooz (13th March 2015), Spiral of Light (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    My reasons: A mother had a almost blind child who she wonted to help after much research she decided to take her son back in time to a point where he was no longer blind, based on a Delors exercise.
    The child was taken over and other voices that came through him saying they were going to take him, the mother tryed to get help in every way she could, long story short.
    The end result was the boy stabbed the mother to death in front of his younger sibling.

agree wholeheartedly..by all means study her material but pay a very close attention to what she is saying and NOT saying and conveying.

some 3-4 yeras ago ,i sat right opposite the desk where she was book signing and asked a simple logical question. .no answer.

canon never trained as a medic or psychiatrist, she is self taught and was married to a high ranking military person. lots more can be argued re her practice, but would probably fit a new thread better. i am not interested in starting it though.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (13th March 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Sooz (13th March 2015), Spiral of Light (13th March 2015), Spiritwind (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    Also, her name was Dolores.
    You're new here so it is probably a lack of knowledge and not a lack of magnanimity that causes you to make no allowances for dyslexia, but now you know :-).
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th March 2015), DNA (15th March 2015), Elbie (13th March 2015), GoodETxSG (13th March 2015), Highland1 (13th March 2015), john parslow (16th March 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Lillith (15th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Maunagarjana (13th March 2015), modwiz (13th March 2015), Ria (7th April 2015), Sooz (13th March 2015), Spiral of Light (13th March 2015), Tribe (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The thing about Dolores's techniques is you don't have to trust her. She's trained hundreds of people around the world who have used her methods and gotten their own results. She was just the trailblazer who stumbled onto this approach and is the most visible one because she published a lot of books, so it's not all about her. Sorry about nitpicking about spelling, but when somebody is sharing some completely unsubstantiated rumor about something that reflects badly on someone, but they can't get the persons name right, it's a bit of a red flag to me. My apologies. But I'm still waiting for some sort of source for this horror story above. I've looked all over the web and can find nothing about this incident.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (15th March 2015), Sooz (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    The thing about Dolores's techniques is you don't have to trust her. She's trained hundreds of people around the world who have used her methods and gotten their own results. She was just the trailblazer who stumbled onto this approach and is the most visible one because she published a lot of books, so it's not all about her. Sorry about nitpicking about spelling, but when somebody is sharing some completely unsubstantiated rumor about something that reflects badly on someone, but they can't get the persons name right, it's a bit of a red flag to me. My apologies. But I'm still waiting for some sort of source for this horror story above. I've looked all over the web and can find nothing about this incident.
    Firstly I do not assign blame, just advise to be careful.
    I'm not going into the details of what I know, the people concerned don't need the attention. The death was reported in the papers a while back, but obviously the papers would not know the back ground to what went on.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

DNA (15th March 2015), Elbie (14th March 2015), GoodETxSG (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Very Interesting,

A Thread of this order sounds like a good idea. When I was sent this link I knew nothing really about her other than 1. Recognized Her Name 2. She had recently "Passed On".

My disclaimer goes w/her as with all sources of material including my own. Use your own discernment... Always.

"G"
    Is there a connection between The Custodians Dolores claimed she was able to contact through different individuals and the Custodian ETs you have written about?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aralia For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aralia View Post
    Is there a connection between The Custodians Dolores claimed she was able to contact through different individuals and the Custodian ETs you have written about?
    For those wondering what you're talking about.... http://projectavalon.net/Dolores_Can...Custodians.pdf
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aralia (13th March 2015), GoodETxSG (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Just a surgeston, ask the mods to remove Dolores material to another thread, and keep on topic.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

DNA (15th March 2015), Elbie (14th March 2015), GoodETxSG (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015), Sooz (15th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

I"m not a fan of Delores and this is freaking blasphemy to some.

I always find people suspect when they can't admit we live in a predatory universe.
    I highly value pragmatism, and those without it, seem to me are living in a fantasy land.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th March 2015), Elbie (15th March 2015), GoodETxSG (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015), lift the veil (15th March 2015), Maunagarjana (15th March 2015), Ria (7th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    By the way, glad to see you on TOT. I followed that disinfo thread on PA "Blue Avians" and liked the posts a few of you with level heads were posting... Some others were posting things that were incorrect ("SSelf" putting up DW posting a satellite explosion on 2/27 when this was "Before DW's Interview, What am I to think" when the C2C interview was on 2/25, and she is a major researcher and doesn't make those types of mistakes etc...) It was on and on.

But all that aside I think your posts and views will be treated with the respect they deserve here. Even though there are people that obviously have problems with the info I am posting they have for the most part been courteous and unless they were doing "Cross Forum Attacks" have treated me well. I like what you have to bring to the conversation when I agree with you or not (Like a couple of others who are now here).
    I stand corrected...

she is a major researcher and doesn't make those types of mistakes etc...
    Believe me I've made plenty of mistakes...particularly judgement in character and sharing information with people I don't know. Imagine my surprise.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 16th March 2015 at 01:34.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Spiral of Light (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you G for the wonderful thread. You are doing fantastic work.
    I myself fell into the worship mode many times, and gave my attention to false prophets, i think people with religious background are more susceptible to it.

When there is a void, laws of nature allow propagation of diffusion to fill it in, but there is no filter to keep fallacies out and truths in.

Humanity suffers from lots of voids of knowledge and wisdom, that is why whoever filled the voids in History and current days with miracles, prophecies and spells could indeed manipulate truth, and as 'side effect' gain worship from unsuspecting victims let it be individuals, groups and even nations.

It is this new era of information, given to us by the Orb beings and their allies that will change the course of humanity, as humanity is an ally of the good ones, without the forced layers of deception, genetic manipulation and mind control, our core is Service To Others.
    Thank you G!
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BelieveInHumanity For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (16th March 2015), Highland1 (16th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Sooz (16th March 2015), Spiral of Light (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Focus daily on becoming of more "Service to Others", to Forgive (Let go of Karma) and LOVE to raise our vibratory state of being to match the changes that are already occurring to our Solar System.
    (...)
    I too was a victim of this recently and had some VERY sensitive information of my own dispersed... It is upsetting to say the least.

Wishing you well the very best, G.
    After the upsetting events you describe, may your scars heal, may you forgive, find peace and move on.
    Thanks for all what you are sharing.
    T.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarpan For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (16th March 2015), Highland1 (16th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Spiral of Light (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Comment by dwilcock on March 17, 2015 @ 2:10 am
    Comment by dwilcock on March 17, 2015 @ 2:08 am
    twice you reference DW statements of march 17th, with time stamps.

any significance, or an error?

we are still in the 16th

also, may i please know what went on on 3-11? what event is this impying? thanks

...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post

also, may i please know what went on on 3-11? what event is this impying? thanks

It was the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Elbie (16th March 2015), GoodETxSG (16th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    twice you reference DW statements of march 17th, with time stamps.

any significance, or an error?

we are still in the 16th

You have to remember there is an International Day/Time Zone... That Occurs in the middle of the ocean that separates Dates/Times so the Calender Works...

Fulford/Japan... Those are the time stamps from his Forum/Server Hosted in Japan...

Actually this comes up almost every time someone publishes posts from Fulfords Blogs on other web sites...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 16th March 2015 at 23:38.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (17th March 2015)