Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    I don't buy BRICS is some angel. Look at those country's elite and leaders. They are basically exactly the same, except less warmongering IMO. It might be an upgrade but I don't buy for a second BRICS is for the good of humanity. It seems it just makes global money shift in ways into eastern hands instead of western hands(if that). At least in America we can trash our government(rightly so) on the internet. China you can't even do that.

I'd suggest BRICS is the same types of bloodlines gaining money as the old petro dollar. Just ones that might not be so hellbent on wars. So while it might be good a bit, it isn't a game changer for Earth in terms of dark power IMHO. And BRICS will be used as part of the NWO plan regardless in almost all likelihood, these groups adapt to things well. Russian govt and Chinese govt are no angels here, in fact they are quite corrupted and infiltrated too, just like USA. Go live in those countries as a political dissident/activist if you think otherwise...

My 2 cents.
    These countries have let usual business continue a while longer to make them look weaker and less threatening until the time is right. The extra time is also allowing for the removal of the "trash". The time for dormant brown meadows to become green again is rapidly approaching. One can follow the trail easily at financial alt news site zerohedge.com on a day by day basis. The pieces of of the new coming together and the old falling away. Suspicions will linger even when the truth is obvious. Like 9/11. Racism will also contribute its dysfunctional hat to the ring.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), JRS (5th May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Omnisense (3rd May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So maybe the BRICS can start spraying mono-atomic gold from their international aircraft to help not only neutralize chemical trails but to greatly enhance the balance of nature allowing amazing crop yield. There is no counter to spraying this, no matter how dry your land may get, mono-atomic gold will allow the plants, microbes and fungi to thrive.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waterball For This Useful Post:

Longbow (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PIPERON View Post
    What about Aldor Hilter? In Orion now, the 4D- density?

When we look at one person in another perspective, he could be look up as a Hero in their own cultures (saving and unite their races, etc).

But on the other hands, to others they are tyranny rulers who did mass murders.

From my past 10 yrs experiences online with many exchanging knowledges and learning from them, I came to the conclusion we are actually very diversified (probably due to our star incarnation as difference species).

So, to be in truth unity is still a long way to go, especially setting our colours aside.

Ok, here I like to share some infos I learned from the net :-

1) Some one claimed that the Greys had developed some kind of human bio-suits that they can jump in and contact the human and protray themselves as benevolent beings from Pleiades, Sirius, Arcturus, etc in order to decieve human and get their trust (probably Corey had hinted this possibilities).

My answer : If the Grey is capable of travelling from their solar system to ours, then why do they need to do this silly thing to decieve us? And how is it possible for them to use the bio-suits to radiate to us with positive energies when they don't have any? And what are the advantages of protraying themselves as "good guys" and help the human race to raise their frequencies (which is what opposite of what they want - they want to dump us down)?

2) And the same person also claimed that he was bought to a mothership and the alien leader he met was a very huge red dragon and was trying to harm him when he invaded that mothership. And he was able to defend for himself by projecting some kind of protection around him and killed the dragon. Sound fantasy to me.

My answer : If what he claimed was truth, that the dark force should be aware of such possibility of havig their leader killed in such silly way. Don't they have anything to defend themselves? Gees, sound like a Disney fairytale to me.

3) And he also claimed that the Ascended Masters in the higher realms are already being infested by the dark forces, even up to the source level. Gees, this claim is definitely very difficult to be absorbed by most.

My answer : If even the Ascended Masters and the source are already infested with the dark forces, by all mean there will be NO safe haven for us even we ascended into the higher dimensions? If the SOURCE is so easily infested, then why are you still reading these messages? Go out and enjoy your lifes fullnest cause you know you will not be able to beat the dark. Hahaha!

May the LOVE be with you always!
    Not wanting to answer your questions as I could not as I know not. But I can tell you what my intuition says. I truly believe in my core that the Pleiadians, Acturians and Sirians are positive to the core. From what Ive heard Acturians are the most spiritual of the three (healers), the Sirians (Sirius A) the most technological, while the Pleiadians seem to be our closest cousins of the three and have a special love for Earth Humans (perhaps too much in a way that it is still not fully balanced with wisdom). I believe all three were part of the early developers of the "Great Experiement" 5 million years ago. The Pleiadians have made many mistakes in the past and influenced our history perhaps not in the best of ways but they are here to assist, a little like the Ra memory complex, and by doing so restoring their karmic energies.

As for your point 3) I do not want to even imagine such a concept. I had a nightmare just last week that has a lot do with this point. Before that a little background.... I have had nightmares all my life where I am attacked by evil higher dimensional beings. I have no clue why, but this has been happening since I was a kid and some seem/feel very real. In these dreams the goal of the entities seems to be to capture my soul/spirit. I dont believe or recall ever being physically abducted but I do have memories of being in a labs with no windows with just a central operating table (slab of rock on one pillar type construction), and doctor type men around me. Over time I have developed lucid dreaming techniques that allows me to fight back, but mostly just remove their power or fly away from the evil entities. In the dreams I have two parallel stripes going down my right arm. Some sort of warrior symbol. I believe it means Infinite Truth. Anyways going back to last weeks dream. It starts with me being in my car going to work. Im feeling tired and not very motivated. I remember thinking to my self "Why are you doing this, you dont need to, you are a sovereign being". As I think this my sprit leaves my body and shoots into outer space. At this time, I have a feeling of extreme freedom mixed with some anxiety, and the knowing that I must escape, not just from the planet but from this reality, escape back to source! So I concentrate on going faster and faster, I start seeing space objects fly by me, first planets, then stars, then galaxies, then just blackness with a light at the end, so bright I could barely look at it. My first thought was this is source. As I rush to the light I hit a wall. A gigantic wall with a massive gate guarded by a equally massive statue of a humanoid figure with a bulls head. I felt a huge sense of disbelief. How could this be? How could this be source? My anger led to me trying to destroy the statute by repeatingly punching it. As much as I would damage it, it would immediately regenerate it self. Then I woke up.

The message of the dream seems to be, like your point 3) says, that evil goes all the way to source. I dont believe it. I've just interpreted my dream as another trick from the higher dimensional beings, or simply my imagination, a reflection of my inner most fear. Perhaps there is a diss-information campaign going on also at this level. Inserting thought forms that darkness is equally powerful as Light. I for one, know that love will always conquer darkness, and as such we have nothing to fear. :sun:
    Last edited by aerozy, 3rd May 2015 at 15:13.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), Maembo (4th May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It can be added, that BRICS is intended to be one arm of the ceased control system octupus, now cutting off another arm (federal reserve debt slavery system) BUT due to the consciousness shift this sorts itself out during the manifestation. It is all about faith. You are active movie participants watching and directing a movie that follows a certain script. This script implies what you refer to be the Nemesis. An event which seems to fight money with money might look like "nothing changes". This is what the ceased control system likely is wanting to achieve with BRICS, but this is predicted to fail due to the events that are implied in this script. The Nemesis might look like he can achieve another victory, but this is only a mirage.

It is vital to know that the ceased control system "glove puppets" are lost and imprisoned on this planet as of now, they are trying to realise a jail break. Therefore they aim to distract humans with a financial reset AND a situation that is getting "better". This is the perfect way of blinding humans to be able to covertly try to prison break the planet. when they are finally gone the temporary new system controlled by the BRICS opposition is about to transform rapidly from inside, thus the manifestation accelerates again resulting in the anticipated outcome.

It is all about faith and being able to forgive those that have been purposely antagonized. It is a soul movie, if you truly realize that from within you may be able to change your view and be able to act in harmony with the new earths vibration.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 3rd May 2015 at 12:28.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Waterball View Post
    So maybe the BRICS can start spraying mono-atomic gold from their international aircraft to help not only neutralize chemical trails but to greatly enhance the balance of nature allowing amazing crop yield. There is no counter to spraying this, no matter how dry your land may get, mono-atomic gold will allow the plants, microbes and fungi to thrive.
    Why would anyone without a dark agenda want to spray monoatomic gold?!

It binds to the DNA and prevents the transmutation which is essential for "going" into higher spheres ("Ascension").

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml

Shibby
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    Why would anyone without a dark agenda want to spray monoatomic gold?!

It binds to the DNA and prevents the transmutation which is essential for "going" into higher spheres ("Ascension").

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml

Shibby
    Mono-atomic gold actually helps transmutation for it makes you superconductive, allowing easier access (permission slip) to vibrations of longevity and appreciation. Natural living organism love it, but you can use it negatively if you insist.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waterball For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Phoenix (3rd May 2015), Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mono-atomic gold actually helps transmutation for it makes you superconductive, allowing easier access (permission slip) to vibrations of longevity and appreciation. Natural living organism love it, but you can use it negatively if you insist.
    I dont know anything about this subject. would you be so kind to share your knowledge about this?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kander For This Useful Post:

Sheila (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    And so it begins... even here among ourselves.

I have had the intuition for a very long while that NO ONE PERSON OR GROUP has ALL the answers. I FEEL that is partly by DESIGN. If no one source has all the answers, we are FORCED to go within. Each has only a few of the correct "puzzle pieces". If this intuition is correct, a person has no other choice but to go within to find the TRUTH...

I too could very likely be wrong, but it would seem to me that if ONE had the TRUTH and simply gave it, it would be TOO EASY.

This has been MY 2 cents.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), coloradojo (8th May 2015), Daozen (4th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), Maembo (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    A recent post concerning Solar and Earth changes. Earth's expansion in size, (recent earthquakes, etc,..) and DW's mention of energetic shift, or quantum leap in the sun.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2015/05/...ergy.html#more
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    And so it begins... even here among ourselves.

I have had the intuition for a very long while that NO ONE PERSON OR GROUP has ALL the answers. I FEEL that is partly by DESIGN. If no one source has all the answers, we are FORCED to go within. Each has only a few of the correct "puzzle pieces". If this intuition is correct, a person has no other choice but to go within to find the TRUTH...

I too could very likely be wrong, but it would seem to me that if ONE had the TRUTH and simply gave it, it would be TOO EASY.

This has been MY 2 cents.
    Well said there is nothing wrong about being wrong as long you can admit and acknowledge this, lot's of people have problems admitting it. I think you're right on the money concerning that nobody has the full picture it would negate our influences on the potential outcomes.. thus why looking inwards is an essential element...<3
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), CeeTee9 (4th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Well said there is nothing wrong about being wrong as long you can admit and acknowledge this, lot's of people have problems admitting it. I think you're right on the money concerning that nobody has the full picture it would negate our influences on the potential outcomes.. thus why looking inwards is an essential element...<3
    In the very near future when asked "What do we have here, is it A or is it B? Or what about C?"

Get used to answering "Yes".
    Bek
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I have some experience of these things.

The gold powder has a pentagonal symmetry atomic scale fractal 5, compared to the solubility of the blood.
    Microclusters gold dust create strong field distribution fractal blood increasing spiritual capabilities, but are addictive and the cancellation of the compression in the blood.

For evolution it is to avoid any external component to consciousness.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), Aianawa (4th May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), Cup (3rd May 2015), Largo (3rd May 2015), Rocket's Mom (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Shibby (3rd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), sjoshua (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To all who wish Corey and his family keep going on this wonderful quest, without worries about income, please let's open our wallets till it hurts.
    We' ll also get an idea what it's like for them.
    We will thank ourselves afterwards.
    Best regards to all.
    Last edited by bobo, 3rd May 2015 at 13:12.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bobo For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (3rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), spirit156 (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    Silver Phoenix,

Please know that there is an enormous amount of love and compassion here for what you and Corey are going through. Corey is in a tough spot between two worlds and the stress of that can get anyone down. The loss of income adds a huge weight on any household and increases tension between everyone involved. As we all work on increasing our vibrations and focusing on love and what is really important, we will see that all that is important is seeing the joy of the present moment. For the past is gone and the future is uncertain, but the present is a gift. Enjoy it, for it is all we have. Time is an illusion and all that really matters is the now.

Corey,
    The higher your vibration gets, the less you will feel the need to defend yourself against these attacks. Your message is a pure one and stands on it's own without defense. When someone tries to discredit you on another thread and you lash back at them, you are lowering yourself back down to their vibration level. Once you begin to see the unity of the Law of one and focus your energies towards peace and love, your vibration will rise to a higher level and you will begin to see the beauty in all people, even the dark side. After a while you will see how unimportant it is to defend against these assaults and that the most important thing is to get your message and information out in a positive way. Think of the vibration of the Mayans that helped you as an example. Once you get your vibration to a higher level you will see just how insignificant these petty attacks are in the grand scheme of this illusion we are in.

Focus on love and you will see the joy in every moment!

Sending you both a huge dose of love and light.

Longbow
    I couldn't agreement more. In the realm of polarity, the Initiate learns to use Love vs. Indifference in each moment. It is quite apparent the BAs and Sphere Alliance utilize Indifference when dealing with the "Opposition."

I don't know what it's like to receive death threats, but I know how to empathize, and what I would do when large amounts of FEAR enter my reality. I've been using my own "fear processing" trick to merge with my darkness, my own inner demon. It may "look and appear" these beings are "outside" of the Self, but they're not, it's just a reflection from within. What I've been using is "I MYSELF _____fill in blank_____" . It's a meditation mantra for me. "I" is my small ego self, this elemental body I AM inhabiting, "MYSELF" is my BIG Self in the greater Cosmos ... this is an ANCIENT MAYAN Incantation NOMATCA NEHAUTL which merges the Speaker with their Environment, the "Abracadabra," if you will, of their "spells."

Shadow work balances out the repressed shadow, so by looking at it and processing it, it is less likely to manifest unexpected. it's like calling it out from the beginning, it has no more power left cause its already exposed!

This in itself Raises One's Vibration, by bringing together and merging both Light & Dark polarities WITHIN
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 3rd May 2015 at 14:20.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), fiz (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), LarBear (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bobo View Post
    To all who wish Corey and his family keep going on this wonderful quest, without worries about income, please let's open our wallets till it hurts.
    We' ll also get an idea what it's like for them.
    We will thank ourselves afterwards.
    Best regards to all.
    You beat me to it, bobo. It's heart breaking to see when people can't pay their bills, especially since I just graduated from that place to just being able to make ends meet. So I donated till it hurts, which was rather quick I'm afraid.
    Come on friends, let's help Corey and his lady!
    Love and Light
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arnold VandenHeuvel For This Useful Post:

bobo (3rd May 2015), dancing waters (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Longbow (3rd May 2015), pablo.s (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), spirit156 (3rd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)