Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    One is entitled to their own opinion. BRICS and the AIIB will change the world for the better and they are not the old in new clothing. They represent a different way of commerce and inter-relationships that have not been seen on this planet. It is a good step towards transitioning to symbiotic autonomy.

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.
    The problem with "transitory" models is they have a nasty habit of becoming the permanent model--permanent being a relative term here (i.e., we all know nothing is actually permanent).
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. same s... different dress.. there are other things coming through..
    I think you may be right. Check out what James Corbett has to say about it in his latest report China: The Key To The New World Order.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by CeeTee9 View Post
    The problem with "transitory" models is they have a nasty habit of becoming the permanent model--permanent being a relative term here (i.e., we all know nothing is actually permanent).
    Only because of the inactivity of the governed not holding their "representative" gubmints to account. If humanity reclaims its sovereignty, through understanding what that really means, then everything changes. The endless supposition that things cannot change is a program that has been placed into our consciousness, and it is tedious to hear from those who have no real solutions but, new age dreamy ones that do not address how to take humanity from the broken mess it is into something better. International commerce is how any well run planet thrives. It is all about removing greed, at all levels. Not just the top, as some seem to think.

My positive outlook is only hampered by the ignorance of the masses and their lack of emotional maturity as evidenced by all of the excuses for not moving forward. Even the tech used on us cannot suppress an awakened human will. Too many are using that crutch to claim being crippled and unable to rise to the occasion before us now on this planet.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Daozen (2nd May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    I think you may be right. Check out what James Corbett has to say about it in his latest report China: The Key To The New World Order.
    Corbett is clueless and biased in his reporting. It has made me turn away from him. He is spreading disinfo, though he does not know it. I am very close to the changes happening on this planet financially and advise against heeding what Corbett has to say. China has changed in many ways in recent years and some have not caught up to the present. Corbett is one of them.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), JRS (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd May 2015), universalLove (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sjoshua View Post
    Let's hope I can make this understandable

Based on my understanding of the Law of One materials, an entity is capable of the same levels of 'higher vibration' in pursuit of 'service to self' vs 'service to others', albeit using the 'lower' chakras more INTENSELY...

If you think of vibrations as waves in physics, the sum of an entity's vibrations would be the brightness/intensity of each of your chakra's combined. If you think about the color spectrum of a rainbow, Red = long wavelength (i.e. low frequency vibrations) and violet = short wavelength (i.e. high frequency vibrations). The higher the chakra being utilized, the higher potential for intensity of vibration.

So to take an example -
    two entities, each with only one chakra activated and BOTH of their chakras are shining with equivalent brightness/intensity (I realize this is NOT how it works, but for simplification of explanation I believe it will be more clear):
    1 - Has the 'root' chakra = Red, is shining with the same 'intensity' as
    2 - Has the 'heart' chakra = Green

Even though they are shining with the same INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS, the first entity is utilizing RED/root, which is lower frequency while the second entity is shining GREEN/heart, which is higher frequency. This would mean that the first entity would have a lower vibration.

So, how is it that 'service to self' entities are still capable of achieving a transition to a higher density? They would have to work HARD and have VERY high INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS in their lower chakras, since it would not be likely they would be utilizing the heart/higher chakras as much (Ra's figure in the Law of One was 95% focus on service to self vs. 51% focus on service to others to achieve the same frequency of vibration).
    OK, thx so this must be why they perform such god awful bloodthirsty satanic rituals of torture and abuse.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), Aragorn (1st May 2015), shannon333 (1st May 2015), Sheila (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ben Fulford and Veterans today were two examples of what I thought were positive truth seekers. Lately they have both gone a little erratic which has made me suspicious they could be dis-information agents. Im not saying they are but they have been going a little off the deep end lately. With Corey stating the different cabal groups are at each others throats... It makes you think twice. Very hard time to know what is what. As for BRICS and AIIB as long as its a step forwards (and temporary) I am all for it. But I have to admit I am taking it with a grain of salt. The illuminati are master manipulators and they are for sure trying to at least infiltrate the eastern movement. Lets hope for the best . Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

coloradojo (8th May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Corbett is clueless and biased in his reporting. It has made me turn away from him. He is spreading disinfo, though he does not know it. I am very close to the changes happening on this planet financially and advise against heeding what Corbett has to say. China has changed in many ways in recent years and some have not caught up to the present. Corbett is one of them.
    With all due respect, modwiz, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, and I do not agree with your assessment of James Corbett. And I have no idea how you are so close to the changes happening on this planet financially and why you would advise against heeding what Corbett has to say unless you are personally involved in the financial system in some way, which, if true, makes you even more suspect than Mr. Corbett--IMHO.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    With all due respect, modwiz, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, and I do not agree with your assessment of James Corbett. And I have no idea how you are so close to the changes happening on this planet financially and why you would advise against heeding what Corbett has to say unless you are personally involved in the financial system in some way, which, if true, makes you even more suspect than Mr. Corbett--IMHO.
    OK then. Please proceed with your information. Some here know why I would know about this. I am closer to the people here than Corbett is and am known by many. If a total stranger is more believable for you, so be it.

I will disengage from this fruitless exchange with you and cast pearls elsewhere.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st May 2015 at 18:57.

...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by aerozy View Post
    Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.
    Already exists with many tribes of the Amazon. Maybe a tribe will adopt you and your hope could be fulfilled.

...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi dlipter, Cory has stated that his meetings are "live and in color". He says his material is definitely not channeled. Your dentist analogy has very negative connotations (either way). I'm sure he doesn't consider attending these meetings like "going to the dentist". You might choose to use more appropriate (neutral?) analogies in the future.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Useful Post:

Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For those that think 'what little bit can I do'?

It would be helpful to understand how powerful each 'human' entity is. From the Law Of One:

Law of Squares (Doubling)
    7.3 Questioner: By squared, do you mean that if ten people call you can count that, when comparing it to the planetary ratio of people, as 100 people, squaring ten, getting 100? Is that correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The square is sequential — one, two, three, four, each squared by the next number.

7.4 Questioner: [Inaudible] use an example. If ten, only ten, entities on earth required your services how would you compute their call using this square rule?
    Ra: We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

7.5 Questioner: What would be the result of this calculation?
    Ra: [24-second pause] The result is difficult to transmit. It is one thousand and twelve [1,012], approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring is slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.

More here:
    http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...%28Doubling%29

So,
    Ra states that, 10 callers = ~1,012 power... (I'd imagine this was meant to be 1,024, which would make more sense to me... the only part that has me a little confuzzled is I think the first call = 2 somehow, (but don't necessarily trust my interpretation...) but then the rest aligns with Ra's rough calc:
    1 entity = 2 calls
    2 entities = [previous call intensity] * [doubled] = 2 * 2 = 4 calls
    3 entities = 4 * 2 = 8 calls
    4 entities = 16 calls
    5 entities = 32 calls
    6 entities = 64 calls
    7 entities = 128 calls
    8 entities = 256 calls
    9 entities = 512 calls
    10 entities = 1,024 calls)

'We' have serious strength in numbers, which is why group light/meditation work is going to be stronger than individual work, should you have the opportunity to team up.

Have you considered how quickly this number expands, i.e. doubling with each additional caller??

100 callers = 1,267,650,600,228,230,000,000,000,000,000

I don't even know how to say that number, aside from that it is exponentially more than a Trillion times a Trillion!

500 callers... 3.3x10^150.... 150 trailing zeros...

1,000 callers... Excel won't even calculate it past the 600's for me since the cells aren't large enough...

100,000 callers...

144,000 callers....
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), All is One (2nd May 2015), David A (5th May 2015), fiz (3rd May 2015), JRS (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Maembo (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Already exists with many tribes of the Amazon. Maybe a tribe will adopt you and your hope could be fulfilled.
    Thanks for the suggestion (would love to)! Actually I am about to move into the wilderness (country cottage) with my wife and dog. We will be almost independent of the financial system (be it what it may be) by growing our own food (we are vegetarians) and by having renewable energy sources (sunshine is plentiful all year round around here) and local stream for water. The only bills we will have are forced upon us by our government (council tax). Its going to be a very different life style to what I was used to (London > Brighton > Middle of nowhere outside of the UK) but I cant wait.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

All is One (2nd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), GCS1103 (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), zera (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Speaking about Ben Fulford and VT (Gordon Duff) look whats just leaked out. Email between a Justin (blogger not from SITS) and Fulford him self talking about VT. May the diss-info campaign begin! :interview: Buckle your seat belts ladies and gentleman!

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...n-fulford.html
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I posted about this at http://jandeane81.com/threads/6721-G...Duff-is-a-Liar if you want to hear Stew Webb's account of what went down.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

aerozy (1st May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To be honest with you, as someone who has been following Fulford for 5 years (reading all his blogs, listening to interviews, etc), at least 15%-80% of what he says is disinformation. He has a lot of sources. Some of them are good, and some of them are feeding him a lot of spin.

His main problem is that he is very easily convinced. If someone shows up with a briefcase full of documents, pictures, and a fake story, he just seems to believe them.

I was surprised to hear David mention the "Romanov" family in his latest talk. The number one source of Fulford's disinfo is this guy named "Alexander Romanov" who says he is part of the "good illuminati".

Veterans Today also mentions flatly that a certain percentage of everything they say is disinfo, to protect them and their sources.
    Last edited by derek, 1st May 2015 at 23:36.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (2nd May 2015), Kander (3rd May 2015), Largo (2nd May 2015), McCroft (2nd May 2015), modwiz (2nd May 2015), Sheila (2nd May 2015), Silver Eagle (5th May 2015), Sooz (2nd May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)