Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    snip
    …wonder if there would be a chance to try some "mari-ju-wanna". I am not trying to be disrespectful, only realistic, for I know it is and has helped many I know with chronic pain. smoking vs eating are two different scenarios and becomes a hallucinogen when eating...if they can just get past the stigma it sure can help one to not suffer with a more natural approach. Not sure if the Oil would help or not?? I know it is good for lots of things, but pain, not real sure.
    It is sad that this substance is not lawful (being moral). Instead it is "illegal" most places and "they" just do not want most to have access, although that IS changing, just not fast enough for a lot of hurting/suffering people. It is interesting that the US grubbermint holds the "patents" on mari-ju-wanna. My question is how can THEY hold a patent on something which (can) grows freely, everywhere and anywhere?
    My heart goes out to you and your friend! and hope it can be considered.
    Peace

PS Seems since the mods have changed the postings on the GoodET/Corey thread, the interesting conversations have ceased to exist. I hope since bringing my reply to Bek's post to this side, this will change....perhaps??
    As someone who has studied cannabis for a while now and has learned of its usefulness, I can say based upon experience that cannabis is a miracle for older folks.
    Unfortuneately many of that generation are thoroughly imprinted with the propoganda about cannabis, the devils weed.

I have a link to a web page that has 43 pages of links to studies and research all aimed at the medical usefullness of cannabis.
    And then there is the industrial, commercial and health uses of hemp, which is completely non-psychoactive.

And what is amazing is cannabis has been used for ≈12,000yrs but for the past 70 yrs it has been deliberately maligned and maintained as such.

The declaration of independence was written on hemp paper, the founding fathers grew it as a cash crop, indeed it could be said that our country was founded upon hemp, and yet only recently has the stigma begun to turn around.

As for the medicinal uses, RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is a simple yet exceedingly powerful curative for the entire body.

Cannanbinoids, flavinoids, and terpenoids, when combined are powerful, and most likely the safest curative agents available.
    Period.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), MaryMay (9th May 2015), McCroft (27th June 2015), pablo.s (13th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Silver Eagle (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015), TaipeiSam (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    The "federation association" thing is not the only inconsistency, also the physical descriptions given of the blue Avians was different; only feathers on their head not on their bodies.
    Last edited by monk, 10th May 2015 at 07:03. Reason: ?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Breeze (9th May 2015), InCiDeR (9th May 2015), Ria (10th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    As someone who has studied cannabis for a while now and has learned of its usefulness, I can say based upon experience that cannabis is a miracle for older folks.
    Unfortuneately many of that generation are thoroughly imprinted with the propoganda about cannabis, the devils weed.

I have a link to a web page that has 43 pages of links to studies and research all aimed at the medical usefullness of cannabis.
    And then there is the industrial, commercial and health uses of hemp, which is completely non-psychoactive.

And what is amazing is cannabis has been used for ≈12,000yrs but for the past 70 yrs it has been deliberately maligned and maintained as such.

The declaration of independence was written on hemp paper, the founding fathers grew it as a cash crop, indeed it could be said that our country was founded upon hemp, and yet only recently has the stigma begun to turn around.

As for the medicinal uses, RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is a simple yet exceedingly powerful curative for the entire body.

Cannanbinoids, flavinoids, and terpenoids, when combined are powerful, and most likely the safest curative agents available.
    Period.

JJ
    Yep! Manny, many uses and for a long, long time. Upon the ptb finding out within our generations of late, the curative status, they could not allow us to have! Most folks I know who use it for chronic pain smoke it. I know there is Marinol, but of course IT is "controlled" and as far as I know would help with pain, but who wants to go through those hoops? I would just find some. Not sure if the oil, which Mr. Simpson teaches, would help with pain. Is is a fantastic curative though for cancers, epilepsy, etc.
    Heck, I KNOW I read once, years ago, where the " the Boston Tea Party" was not "tea" at all, but hemp, and was destined to be shipped to England. Just can not remember where I had read that piece.
    Being in Ohio, there is a group with BIG $$ behind them and the agenda for "legalization" is much different from the grass root effort of a whole 'nother group. On the Big $$ initiative, The amount folks will be "allowed" to grow are only 4 plants each....well that is all well and good, but...the other group had at first 100 plants and then cut it to 25, a bit more realistic...well guess which one is going to be on the ballot?!? the Big Bucked backers...were it will be highly taxed and only 4 areas of the state( and "their"businesses ) will be allowed to grow for commercial purposes. Plan already laid out and no others allowed....seems to me we will be right back to where we almost started with the stringent rules laid. Might as well keep it decriminalized.......I do know that when something passes I intend to put a neat idea in to play...if I am allowed...we'll see.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Sheila (10th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Long before cannabis was anywhere near "legal" for medical use (which has just made it more difficult and expensive to come by for those trying to obtain it "legally"), my grandfather's doctor told him to get some and soak it in alcohol, then use the alcohol topically for his pain. It was easy to obtain and make, and it did the job beautifully. My grandmother passed a couple of years ago, and in the end when she was in a lot of pain, my sister made a cream and would massage her with it. It has become a big help for most of my family since for chronic pain management.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Excellent use of discernment David A and I would be inclined to agree with Mauna'a assertions except in this case the Tolec/Adona interview was recommended by Corey.

The "federation association" thing is not the only inconsistency, also the physical descriptions given of the blue Avians was different; only feathers on their head not on their bodies...

...just sayin'...

I absolutely have not recommended or endorsed this information.

I have had many people try to get me to either Endorse or Come Out Against information from both Tolec or Cobra (Some are heavily pressuring me to endorse sources they follow!). There ARE certainly things that I completely disagree with (And are easy to locate in my previous published information.) and are blatantly incorrect, but doing so publicly will only cause a divisive battle between those that follow one source over another. This can only distract and divert attention from the over all "Message" that the Blue Avians are presenting. (What Is The Message? More info at this Link: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction)

I have completely different intelligence sources (And direct and regular meetings) that are within the SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance than these other sources and my information is going to reflect those differences. There is quite a bit of information in this one video that does not match the tons of written data I have released about the Sphere Alliance and the Number/Size and the purpose of the "Spheres". I have written quite in depth about this and I stand by the information I have published. My ongoing meetings with the Blue Avians (As recently as in the last 24 hours) has provided consistent information that there are many, many thousands of these spheres that are cloaked and spaced equidistantly throughout our Sol System and are not inhabited by any life forms of any density. The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... They are also in Sol Systems in our local Star Cluster and to those near by systems connected to us within the "Cosmic Web" (Where the natural portal network is interconnected). The "Outer Barrier" is an energetic barrier that is maintained by the Sphere Being Alliance to prevent any beings or technology from coming or going.

To be clear, I have NOT recommended or endorsed any information from either source at any point. I have only posted information on this site and Facebook when this subject matter is mentioned so everyone has all the information being presented. I also posted the Simon Parks interview with project camelot/Kerry where he mentioned the Blue Avians on my site and Facebook page. I did not endorse them either.

I would appreciate it if people would at least present accurate information... just sayin'...
    Thank you,
    G
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 9th May 2015 at 15:27.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

aerozy (9th May 2015), Aianawa (10th May 2015), Alan (10th May 2015), All is One (10th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (9th May 2015), bacchus (9th May 2015), Chester (9th May 2015), Church (9th May 2015), coloradojo (9th May 2015), ctiger2 (10th May 2015), damjan (9th May 2015), dancing waters (10th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Deezy_xfit (9th May 2015), Dreamtimer (9th May 2015), fiz (9th May 2015), Flyover (9th May 2015), jonsnow (10th May 2015), JRS (10th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), Longbow (9th May 2015), Majik (9th May 2015), MaryMay (9th May 2015), Maunagarjana (9th May 2015), McCroft (27th June 2015), MrNiceGuy (9th May 2015), Pebbles (9th May 2015), RealityCreation (9th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Silver Eagle (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015), TaipeiSam (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th May 2015), The One (9th May 2015), Truthseeker (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from April 29, the sun is big business, lately the Soho probe has photographed some spaceships that interact with the solar emissions.

Emissions have increased significantly around the space and energy in the grid, this has created inner experiences in many people lately.

The work of the spheres at this point is critical to sustaining the right portion of the incoming light in the grid.

The compression of a current unsustainable from grid points would be problematic.

This truly amazing.

Since study the grid this time is the most amazing ever.

Thanks Corey.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

aerozy (9th May 2015), Aianawa (10th May 2015), All is One (10th May 2015), coloradojo (9th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Flyover (9th May 2015), GoodETxSG (9th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), Largo (10th May 2015), Majik (9th May 2015), MaryMay (9th May 2015), Maunagarjana (9th May 2015), RealityCreation (9th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Silver Eagle (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    Bek wrote on the QUESTION thread:

Corey,

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:

$100 billion dollars was spent on cancer drugs last year alone in America

My heart weeps....so many have died and suffered needlessly, all in the name of profit. An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

This is a crime against humanity.
    Bek

I agree 100 %, being in the clinical/medical professional field all my life. I have seen senseless/needless (extra) exams, tons of medications as well as chemotherapy used, the proverbial cut and burn for any and all cancer types. Lost my Mom to pancreatic ca which is the worse death sentence one could receive and the 6 short weeks she was around after her diagnosis was nothing short of the HORRIBLE suffering she tried to endure and on all of us. My heart goes out to your friend and you watching the suffering; wonder if there would be a chance to try some "mari-ju-wanna". I am not trying to be disrespectful, only realistic, for I know it is and has helped many I know with chronic pain. smoking vs eating are two different scenarios and becomes a hallucinogen when eating...if they can just get past the stigma it sure can help one to not suffer with a more natural approach. Not sure if the Oil would help or not?? I know it is good for lots of things, but pain, not real sure.
    It is sad that this substance is not lawful (being moral). Instead it is "illegal" most places and "they" just do not want most to have access, although that IS changing, just not fast enough for a lot of hurting/suffering people. It is interesting that the US grubbermint holds the "patents" on mari-ju-wanna. My question is how can THEY hold a patent on something which (can) grows freely, everywhere and anywhere?
    My heart goes out to you and your friend! and hope it can be considered.
    Peace

PS Seems since the mods have changed the postings on the GoodET/Corey thread, the interesting conversations have ceased to exist. I hope since bringing my reply to Bek's post to this side, this will change....perhaps??
    In Bek's post:

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:
    IMHO we don't need any Outside BA, STO ET, SSP etc., help regarding medical, energy, etc. EARTH HUMANS have already re-created much of the ET high tech. It's just being suppressed by Satanic Illuminati Pedophiles because of not only their desire for MASSIVE population reduction, they desire to profit off the medical "cures" to fund their Satanic control freak lifestyles, as well as feed off all the abundant negative suffering energy that's created. All we really need is for an unveiling of humanities 100 years worth of suppressed tech. This should start to happen this fall once the US Treasury market bubble starts to burst and the Marxist Fed Govt simply loses control. Then you'll see all kinds of crazy stuff come out once that CONFIDENCE in Govt is finally shattered. Exciting times just ahead IMO...
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th May 2015), Breeze (9th May 2015), Flyover (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (9th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (10th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015)

Thanks
    "... The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... "

This sounds super wonderful and Im so glad to hear this! Im guessing this wave of energy is the same thing as the Photon Belt, many of us have heard of previous to 2012..?
    That we're moving thru a part of the galaxy that is filled with energetic particles- this is also what can raise our frequencies individually, collectively and/or could wipe us out!
    So they are helping us, and our neighboring galaxies, and probably alot more than we know..
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th May 2015), Flyover (10th May 2015), Longbow (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015), TaipeiSam (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Corey.

I did not mean to imply that you recommended or endorsed this information. I merely meant to draw your attention to it and get your feedback (which was most helpful by the way).

Be well, and best wishes for a quick recovery after your surgery.

David A
    Last edited by David A, 9th May 2015 at 18:21.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David A For This Useful Post:

Flyover (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (9th May 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), TaipeiSam (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    . Secret Space Program book now available for purchase on Amazon. Published Nov. 2014

Just started to read, can give synopsis when finished

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Science...1237652&sr=8-1
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), All is One (10th May 2015), Silver Eagle (11th May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

I absolutely have not recommended or endorsed this information.

I have had many people try to get me to either Endorse or Come Out Against information from both Tolec or Cobra (Some are heavily pressuring me to endorse sources they follow!). There ARE certainly things that I completely disagree with (And are easy to locate in my previous published information.) and are blatantly incorrect, but doing so publicly will only cause a divisive battle between those that follow one source over another. This can only distract and divert attention from the over all "Message" that the Blue Avians are presenting. (What Is The Message? More info at this Link: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction)

I have completely different intelligence sources (And direct and regular meetings) that are within the SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance than these other sources and my information is going to reflect those differences. There is quite a bit of information in this one video that does not match the tons of written data I have released about the Sphere Alliance and the Number/Size and the purpose of the "Spheres". I have written quite in depth about this and I stand by the information I have published. My ongoing meetings with the Blue Avians (As recently as in the last 24 hours) has provided consistent information that there are many, many thousands of these spheres that are cloaked and spaced equidistantly throughout our Sol System and are not inhabited by any life forms of any density. The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... They are also in Sol Systems in our local Star Cluster and to those near by systems connected to us within the "Cosmic Web" (Where the natural portal network is interconnected). The "Outer Barrier" is an energetic barrier that is maintained by the Sphere Being Alliance to prevent any beings or technology from coming or going.

To be clear, I have NOT recommended or endorsed any information from either source at any point. I have only posted information on this site and Facebook when this subject matter is mentioned so everyone has all the information being presented. I also posted the Simon Parks interview with project camelot/Kerry where he mentioned the Blue Avians on my site and Facebook page. I did not endorse them either.

I would appreciate it if people would at least present accurate information... just sayin'...
    Thank you,
    G
    It's rather obvious that forums are not the best way of keeping people informed cause they truly create more questions than answers.
    On top of that it's a huge invite to energy thieves and people mudding the water.

I would suggest that you go with the Sphere Alliance site and it's FAQ. (I read through it some weeks ago and can highly recommend it)

This just swells to Coreys take on what not instead of your own take on things which essentially is key.

Concerning Coreys 180 from 2013 linked to DW we all change and it's much tougher to change stance than being stuck on the same track. I've changed tremendesly these last two years. What about U reader?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

aerozy (10th May 2015), Aianawa (10th May 2015), Alan (10th May 2015), All is One (10th May 2015), All Together Now (10th May 2015), GoodETxSG (10th May 2015), LarBear (10th May 2015), Largo (10th May 2015), Majik (10th May 2015), MaryMay (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (10th May 2015), Silver Eagle (11th May 2015), TaipeiSam (10th May 2015)

Thanks
    It's rather obvious that forums are not the best way of keeping people informed cause they truly create more questions than answers.
    On top of that it's a huge invite to energy thieves and people mudding the water.

I would suggest that you go with the Sphere Alliance site and it's FAQ. (I read through it some weeks ago and can highly recommend it)

This just swells to Coreys take on what not instead of your own take on things which essentially is key.

Concerning Coreys 180 from 2013 linked to DW we all change and it's much tougher to change stance than being stuck on the same track. I've changed tremendesly these last two years. What about U reader?
    well said.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (10th May 2015), MaryMay (10th May 2015), TaipeiSam (10th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Note to moderators. Please close this thread. It was not moderated as promised.
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Closed Per OP request
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th May 2015), bsbray (10th May 2015), GoodETxSG (10th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Ok i have cleaned most this thread up but this thread will only be opened as per op request

You can carry this discussion on here http://jandeane81.com/threads/6125-T...-thread/page28
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th May 2015), Flyover (12th May 2015), GoodETxSG (10th May 2015), LarBear (11th May 2015), Longbow (10th May 2015), mojo (10th May 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015)