Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Great Experiment' explained

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Shadowself, i was wondering if you hav any idea the skin colour of those of Mu? Any idea if they were black skinned> Thanks,lb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Shadowself, i was wondering if you hav any idea the skin colour of those of Mu? Any idea if they were black skinned> Thanks,lb
    Not a clue....as I posted I'm more familiar with Atlantis and Egypt.

But take note of this by the same author:

What date pops out at you here in alignment with Aldebaran?

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1407/1407.5957.pdf

Dec 21st??? You're kidding me right? Whoa!

Now....Back to DF:
    Last edited by Shadowself, 18th May 2015 at 01:03.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), lookbeyond (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

More Red Hair!

Hello All!

I am new here and I have been enjoying this interesting thread, thank you Divine Feminine!

Well, as I sat down to tv tonight, channel surfing, I came across the World Premiere of Taylor Swift's new music video, which normally would make me keep channel surfing, but when I saw her red hair and all of the symbolism in it, well, I just HAD TO share it with all of you.

It is so new, just released an hour ago, that I could not find an embeddable version, but here is a link where you can view it: http://time.com/3854282/taylor-swift...-music-awards/

Holy crap! My jaw dropped like your avatar DF! And the name of it is "Bad Blood"!

Thanks and love to all!
    C

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Conscious For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), MaryMay (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Don't forget:

The Fifth Element

Last edited by Shadowself, 18th May 2015 at 01:50.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    LMAO.....I'm glad you guys are seeing it too! Welcome Conscious! Ok so all you entrepreneurs out there...Red Hair is in! Time to capitalize on it now, lol. Conscious I also noticed there were a few new commercials out and the guy's hair was red! One was Dr. Pepper, and shoot...I can't remember the other one. I don't watch much t.v. but it was on recently. Here's the Dr. Pepper one:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzqvJN4WJg

Ooh that's right, forgot about 5th Element.....say...you don't think they were trying to show the same thing (evoke a kundalini) at the end point of the movie do you? I seem to remember something similar to Insurgent.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 18th May 2015 at 01:59.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Omg Conscious, I just watched it...and it's very 5th Element like....did you see that Shadowself? I didn't look at the time of your post. Glad you like my avatar, I thought it was so appropriate cause all this has been jaw dropping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    DF, you've called me back. I decided the whole forum thing was probably something I wasn't either ready for or made for, but I've kept up on your thread and I wanted so badly to continue this journey with you...Thanks to staff for allowing me to return. And....as I'm just about to post, I see you have a bunch more stuff posted! Hope all this isn't relevant now before I read your new stuff.

I spent so much time last night processing Part 9, looking at several things (like my own birth chart, which I hadn't looked at in ages) because I was having some thoughts on why these characters/archetypes are female and why they're all about the same age.

First, age...Late teens/early 20s is the time in life when we begin to recognize our separateness. We begin to look at and question the "truths" we've been given by our parents, families, teachers, etc. Those who were once "God-like" in our little realities are suddenly just people with faults and false truths. We start to have our own experiences that may solidify those beliefs for us, or may send us off looking for our own answers. Only in our full realization of separateness can we understand our oneness - which is "Christ Consciousness." (I still have so much trouble with that phrase, as ridiculous as that sounds. My brain just wants to reject it because of religion, and the air of exclusivity - which is a complete oxymoron considering that Christ Consciousness is defined as recognition and actualization of Oneness with all that is) You and I have both written here about our own experiences of this realization of separation at this age - which is a natural course in human development (to differing degrees for everyone, of course).

I ran my birth chart for the first time in years last night, and instantly upon seeing the wheel and the lines drawn to each of the aspects, I had this major "wow" moment, and a processing of the significance that I don't remember ever really having in the many years of looking at my birth chart (not that I ever had any deep understanding of it - just that I have always looked at it in its individual pieces, as if I have never seen the forest for the trees before now). I have 5 planets in Scorpio and 2 in Taurus. My wheel has all these lines running straight from one side to the other, so significantly dissected into 2 halves because of all of the opposition. It's almost funny to see. But as I continued to look at it, all I could think was "Persephone." Scorpio - all that is deep, dark and mysterious - the underworld. Taurus - practicality, security, strong ties to earth. Wow. Guess my life path is pretty obvious. Trying to balance energies?

I feel like Persephone may be a very strong archetype for all of this - particularly with all of these stories set in dystopian environments. Persephone is taken by Hades to the Underworld to be his Queen, where she is captive half of the year. When she returns to the surface, she brings spring - fertility, crops....she literally enables harvest. Isn't that what these "divergents" are essentially doing? Emerging from the Underworld to bring spring?
    Hi R&R,
    Took me a while to get to your post, sorry about that. I can relate to what you say about the early age. I specifically remember an incident with my father where he said something to me that I knew was total crap. I remember thinking how that shattered my paradigm as your father is suppose to know everything. I think I was around 22 at the time. I could see he wasn't as smart as he wanted me to believe and I just didn't know what to do with that.

When you talk about balance I had a similar realization in my name, the first name stood for something positive, the second name stood for something more negative. I thought this was most interesting as the whole point of the kundalini was the integration of negative and positive, and balancing the two energies. I'm not sure if the Divergents are coming from the underworld, I haven't seen that as of yet, maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying...are you saying those of the Christ bloodline are from the underworld?

I wish I knew astrology better...I know I'm missing key pieces and they're probably right in front of me, which is exactly where they've been the entire time. Add your birth date up, and see what your life path number is....you may see more clues there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Idea???

Hey, I gotta a new thread idea.....you tell me if you like it and whether I should do it or not...I think I'd rather start it in a separate thread rather than here because as you can imagine this idea might get a little out of control cause it could be fun and I want to stay on topic in this thread so people don't have to weed through all the potential posts generated from this idea I'm about to suggest.

What if I started a thread where we can post all the commercials, company ads, music videos, etc. where they use someone with red hair? And preferably current material, let's say in the past year...unless it's perceived to have a possible hidden message pertaining to our topic we're discussing, like 5th Element. I will provide a list of companies/corporations...a lot of them....and as you guys watch t.v. or read magazines you can check and see if it's one of the companies listed. These companies are all tied to Bilderberg Group and the CFR. The purpose of the exercise is to look for patterns that are similar such as red hair, the number 3 etc...things we've been talking about on this thread. I'm already convinced 'they' know exactly what's going on and 'they're' going to milk all the evilness for as long as they can, but seriously, it's looking more and more like the gig is up. I thought it would be fun to see how many companies we can identify that are from the lists I plan on providing. This might offer all of us reassurance that the end of the game is near. Ok,.......... so what do you guys, think? Are you game? I can't do this by myself and if you're not a member and want to 'play', c'mon and sign up! I am completely Sirius.

Let's make this easy...if I get at least 5 thanks on this post I'll do it...Otherwise I'll think there's not enough interest, no hard feelings.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2015), lookbeyond (20th May 2015), MaryMay (19th May 2015), naochan (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (18th May 2015), Shadowself (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hi R&R,
    Took me a while to get to your post, sorry about that. I can relate to what you say about the early age. I specifically remember an incident with my father where he said something to me that I knew was total crap. I remember thinking how that shattered my paradigm as your father is suppose to know everything. I think I was around 22 at the time. I could see he wasn't as smart as he wanted me to believe and I just didn't know what to do with that.

When you talk about balance I had a similar realization in my name, the first name stood for something positive, the second name stood for something more negative. I thought this was most interesting as the whole point of the kundalini was the integration of negative and positive, and balancing the two energies. I'm not sure if the Divergents are coming from the underworld, I haven't seen that as of yet, maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying...are you saying those of the Christ bloodline are from the underworld?

I wish I knew astrology better...I know I'm missing key pieces and they're probably right in front of me, which is exactly where they've been the entire time. Add your birth date up, and see what your life path number is....you may see more clues there.

My life path number is 4, which has always been a mystery to me. 4s are the "workers." My life path is worker bee. It doesn't seem to fit me, and it certainly doesn't fit my birth chart. That one's totally beyond me still. Maybe I'll figure it out someday.

As far as the Divergents, I don't necessarily mean literally from the Underworld. It's more about the archetype, and in my head it's more equating emerging from the Underworld to waking up. What I'm seeing as an overarching theme (and most certainly because I'm seeing from the perspective of my own challenges) is a struggle for balance of polarities. Tris - being drawn to the faction that is the furthest from what she was raised in, Katniss being forced to confront her "dark side" (so Star Wars, sorry - it's what's coming to mind) for survival, Jupiter going from one minute being so marginalized that she has "no home, no country, no father" and is cleaning toilets to the next finding out she is so important that the fate of Earth is in her hands. With each of them, awakening to their new realities and knowing who they really are brings them from one polarity to another, empowering them to change for everyone. Emerging from darkness to bring fertility - laying the groundwork for creation and growth. That's what makes the fact that they're all female significant to me.

And Fifth Element! Leeloo is so literal fitting into all this - she's not creating a template, she's more symbolic of actually activating the grid.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), MaryMay (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Here are a Couple of recent Posts from my Facebook Page that have some tie ins to this subject. The larger E-Book will have the full details/reports of both of the Federation Meetings that are mentioned below. It will als contain quite a bit of details about the 22 different groups who provided us reports from just the "Human-Type Federation Alone" that spoke of "The Experiment" and that apart of that experiment was indeed the genetic manipulation and in some reports the claim of the creation of "Earth Humans". These reports they provide us were extremely detailed and had extensive scientific data to back up their claims. These were obviously competing claims and not all of them could be 100% correct. There was quite a lot of info that was being studied to determine what the truth may be. The claims by the various (And somewhat hostile) "Non-Human Like Federation Groups" had similar claims. Each of course claimed some sort of dominion or ownership over us that gave them the right to become "Custodians" over us and manipulate and manage our development.:

1. Sphere Being Alliance
    Posted by James C Goode · 3 hrs ·

This article seemed a good way to bring up a topic I hadn't posted on quite yet. In the last Human-Like Federation Conference (Less than a week after the Draco "White Royal" Federation Meeting/Betrayal of the Cabal/Illuminati) after a short presentation I was asked to deliver there was then a follow up of each of the over 60 Beings Present (Usually Never More Than 40 Beings Present). Among these were those involved in the 22 Scientifically Documented Presentations delivered decades prior claiming to have created/engineered Earth Humans genetically. Each of the beings present gave a short presentation of what they considered their "Contributions To Humanity" over the thousands of years they had been managing human affairs. This was the exact same setting that I had attended in an Intuitive Empath Support Role when I was younger and did not understand what was going on. Being an actual "Delegate" this time I understood everything going on and said. It was interesting that each group seemed to make a case that they had been a positive influence on the creation and management of humanity. Of course this was their point of view and the "IE's" present in support of us detected no danger or deception. It was a much more pleasant meeting than the one days before. I gave the full report to DW who recorded it and is transcribing it into the E-Book.
    Blood brother,

I came across this late last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeGo...ature=youtu.be

Some highlights: Rh-s have extra vertebrate, lower than normal body temp and BP, sensitive to light, unusually keen sense of hearing, higher than typical amount of copper in the blood, typically intuitive, empathic, have ET/ED experiences, invisible friends, have effects on electrical devices, many have red or reddish hair, hazel eyes...Native American Indians would slash their palms and mix the blood in a handshake - if the blood separated, they were "not of the same tribe", not blood brothers. Rh-s can donate blood to anyone but Rh+ blood delivered to them in a transfusion will kill them. This blood incompatibility causes big fertility problems in Rh+,- couples (I know this from personal experience.) This Rh- factor in the blood apparently appeared 'out of nowhere' about 30,000 years ago.

Distribution of blood types in the Earth human population:
    O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
    A+ 1 in 3 35.7%
    B+ 1 in 12 8.5%
    AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%
    O- 1 in 15 6.6%
    A- 1 in 16 6.3%
    B- 1 in 67 1.5%
    AB- 1 in 167 .6%

Blood type probability calculator:
    http://www.endmemo.com/medical/bloodtype.php

Bek

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), MaryMay (19th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (21st May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (20th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Good Morning DF and interested parties,

I was thinking about the red hair MC1R factor and decided to do a bit of research.

Remember the Three Factor earlier on in this thread? Which prompted me to post the the Tria Prima (three primes)

Which were basically this:

Well that's basic alchemy 101

Note the sulfur:

Three essentials: http://historyofalchemy.com/list-of-...ee-essentials/

Classic elements:

The 5th Element anyone?

~

Okay then....Red hair is essentially from pheomelanin

Well it turns out Pheomelanin is sulfur and alkali soluble

As it turns out there seems to be another connection which I'm going to look into further and get back to you on. No time as I have to get off to work.

I'd also like to share this interesting red haired ancient culture which has created quite a stir in the media of past:

http://hiddenincatours.com/the-myste...coast-of-peru/

Isn't it interesting he trails off to Easter Island?

Last edited by Shadowself, 18th May 2015 at 13:58.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), lookbeyond (20th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (21st May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    OMG! I forgot all about this. A close personal friend of mine Giovanni Zelko wrote, directed and produced a short film.

Created as a Promo-Film for a feature length screenplay, this is a 10 min "short" version of the original 25 minute Sci-Fi short film that was playing in film festivals around the world in 2008 (Cannes, South Africa, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego).

WINNER of the BEST ACTRESS AWARD by SHARON FERGUSON at the 2008 AOF INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL in Pasadena. Nominated for BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM.
    Starring Sharon Ferguson, Gichi Gamba, John Wan, and Lauren Fleischman. Written and Directed by Giovanni Zelko. Produced by Atlas Films & Sweet Prince Productions.

My late son was heavily involved in this short film.

Check out the color of Sharon's/Eve's hair in the short film! And the story line.....? Whoa!

First the trailer:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I91V0u-Z0M

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=787b3EsCQVw

Now...along the same lines....who has RED HAIR in this film?

Who gets hit with [Prometheus] genetic mark up in this film? The red haired lady!

Last edited by Shadowself, 18th May 2015 at 17:11.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (18th May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

Now...along the same lines....who has RED HAIR in this film?

Who gets hit with [Prometheus] genetic mark up in this film? The red haired lady!

Ya..and you know what's weird about this? They found the map in Scotland....Her character's name is 'Elizabeth' and remember what I told you my name means? 'God's promise, God as my oath'.....and it's obvious her hair was dyed to be more red which means it was a requirement for the role....AND....guess what her life plan number adds up to be? The number 3!

So is that just a coincidence too? Oh but wait......it gets even better!

Then there's Michael Fassbender, the actor who plays the red haired David....it appears that his birth date adds up to the #3 too, and when you look at his accomplishments he would fall in line with a list of actors I'm noticing that are crossing over between the films we're talking about now and the one's which have to do with the Renaissance period of the mid 1500's to 1600's and topics such as Elizabeth, Mary Queen of Scots, King James I, VI and the Gun Powder Plot. Both Michael Fassbender and Sean Harris of Prometheus are staring in the upcoming movie called 'Macbeth' which is a Scottish Shakespeare play. There is something really strange about all this, and at some point I will write everyone down with dates etc. just to see exactly how many have crossed over. You can imagine this is no small task.

MACBETH FOR KING JAMES
    http://www.lyttonplayers.co.uk/Previ...rkingjames.htm

It's obvious to the significance of Prometheus. Check out how long this wikipedia page is; I've used this site as a source plenty of times and this has to be one of the longest pages I've seen about a movie. :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_%282012_film%29

Here's my 2am epiphany...the word 'red' is made up of 3 letters......lol....ok, I know, not very brilliant, but worth pointing out.

Oh...one more thing...Noomi Rapace aka 'Elizabeth Shaw' "married Swedish actor Ola Norell in 2001. Together, they chose the surname Rapace after they were married; it means "bird of prey" in French and Italian. Is that not odd considering what we're talking about? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noomi_Rapace

You guys are posting some very interesting stuff...I've enjoyed sifting through all the comments.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    My life path number is 4, which has always been a mystery to me. 4s are the "workers." My life path is worker bee. It doesn't seem to fit me, and it certainly doesn't fit my birth chart. That one's totally beyond me still. Maybe I'll figure it out someday.

As far as the Divergents, I don't necessarily mean literally from the Underworld. It's more about the archetype, and in my head it's more equating emerging from the Underworld to waking up. What I'm seeing as an overarching theme (and most certainly because I'm seeing from the perspective of my own challenges) is a struggle for balance of polarities. Tris - being drawn to the faction that is the furthest from what she was raised in, Katniss being forced to confront her "dark side" (so Star Wars, sorry - it's what's coming to mind) for survival, Jupiter going from one minute being so marginalized that she has "no home, no country, no father" and is cleaning toilets to the next finding out she is so important that the fate of Earth is in her hands. With each of them, awakening to their new realities and knowing who they really are brings them from one polarity to another, empowering them to change for everyone. Emerging from darkness to bring fertility - laying the groundwork for creation and growth. That's what makes the fact that they're all female significant to me.

And Fifth Element! Leeloo is so literal fitting into all this - she's not creating a template, she's more symbolic of actually activating the grid.
    R&R thanks for clarifying now I understand better what you're saying and yes it is a 'struggle for balance of polarities'. I bet many will find reference to it in their charts too. It could be why all the females in these roles are being depicted to signify the need for the divine feminine to step up to the plate. What you're saying is reminding me of the portion in my chart where it says:
    “Virgo in the 4th House cusp- The essence of your core beliefs, centers on the Virgin or goddess, and the fruitful expression of the feminine. You see three distinct expressions of the feminine an, whether you are male or female, you seek to express them through your own life and work. The three expressions are sometimes defined through Eve, Isis, and Mary as well as other goddesses.”

Our conversation reminds me of what they use to teach in my English classes and how to look for symbolism and meaning in the books we had to read. Ughhh, I use to be so bored with it, lol...but now I can see the value.

I've have to go back and watch 5th Element! I barely remember the ending, but ya, what you're saying makes sense. As far as your life path number, were you adopted? I have heard 'back in the days', the records were not always accurate and purposely altered so individuals couldn't be located for the purpose of maintaining privacy for the parents who gave the child up for adoption. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you might fall into this situation, as it could possibly explain why your life path number doesn't seem to resonate as you might possibly have been given an inaccurate birthdate. I would google Life Path 4 and see what comes up if you haven't already. I'm not sure where you got your charts from, but I've heard some are more accurate than others. I remember Kevin Todeschi of A.R.E. explaining in an interview why they chose specific types of astrological calculations to figure out people's astrological readings and though I can't remember exactly what he said, I just remember him discussing a difference.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 19th May 2015 at 22:09.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (19th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (21st May 2015), Sheila (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hey, I gotta a new thread idea.....you tell me if you like it and whether I should do it or not...I think I'd rather start it in a separate thread rather than here because as you can imagine this idea might get a little out of control cause it could be fun and I want to stay on topic in this thread so people don't have to weed through all the potential posts generated from this idea I'm about to suggest.

What if I started a thread where we can post all the commercials, company ads, music videos, etc. where they use someone with red hair? And preferably current material, let's say in the past year...unless it's perceived to have a possible hidden message pertaining to our topic we're discussing, like 5th Element. I will provide a list of companies/corporations...a lot of them....and as you guys watch t.v. or read magazines you can check and see if it's one of the companies listed. These companies are all tied to Bilderberg Group and the CFR. The purpose of the exercise is to look for patterns that are similar such as red hair, the number 3 etc...things we've been talking about on this thread. I'm already convinced 'they' know exactly what's going on and 'they're' going to milk all the evilness for as long as they can, but seriously, it's looking more and more like the gig is up. I thought it would be fun to see how many companies we can identify that are from the lists I plan on providing. This might offer all of us reassurance that the end of the game is near. Ok,.......... so what do you guys, think? Are you game? I can't do this by myself and if you're not a member and want to 'play', c'mon and sign up! I am completely Sirius.

Let's make this easy...if I get at least 5 thanks on this post I'll do it...Otherwise I'll think there's not enough interest, no hard feelings.
    awesome, we got our 5 plus an extra, I'll put something together.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Sheila (14th June 2015)